No wonder why Elliot Rodger lost it - He was in narcissismvil

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Define slut. In my opinion a slut is a woman who is both easy to score with as well as prone to cheating.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Define slut.
A female who engages in sex outside of marriage or professional p4p.
In my opinion a slut is a woman who is both easy to score with as well as prone to cheating.
Even by this definition essentially all Western females are sluts since they are easy to score (by dirtbags) and obviously don't have any concept of loyalty whatsoever.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:Even by this definition essentially all Western females are sluts since they are easy to score (by dirtbags) and obviously don't have any concept of loyalty whatsoever.
So rather then taking advantage of their immorality and get sex, while working towards getting abroad, we should kill or domesticate them? I mean I think your angle is a bit flawed here. You could get sex in the West still, you just have to go abroad to get with the type of women who are actually relationship material.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:So rather then taking advantage of their immorality and get sex, while working towards getting abroad, we should kill or domesticate them?
Yes, that would be the ideal solution.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:So rather then taking advantage of their immorality and get sex, while working towards getting abroad, we should kill or domesticate them?
Yes, that would be the ideal solution.
You know you could just... flip off this society, right? Give up on it and focus on what makes YOU happy as an individual. Rodger had plans to "fix" society too. He wanted all women put in concentration camps. He also wanted to kill a great portion of the world's men as well. He was too focused on getting a white blonde woman in America and that's what ultimately became his downfall and the start of him spiraling into the vicious circle that ended up destroying him.

Don't be like Elliot, Corny. Don't try to beat a dead horse. Give up on solutions, on trying to fix things broken beyond repair. If you play your cards right you can have your cake and eat it too... sex with immoral sluts in the West, and ultimately marriage to a good woman abroad.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Cornfed wrote:
drealm wrote:I think it's important to note that Elliot should of killed the men. Women become whatever the men let them become. It's irrational to charge women with any responsibility.
Personally, my preference would have been for Elliot to shoot up a sorority house like he said he would.
I wholeheartedly agree. I'm not condoning what he did, BUt, if he was going to do what he did, I'm just sayin, a seroroity house would have been more logical target as his main complaint was stuck up narcissistic women. Though he did complain about douche bag men too (and from the UC Santa Barbara videos I found , can't blame him one bit) but not nearly as much as he complained about the stuck up women. Most women in sororities seem to be the most narcissistic of all women.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: No wonder why Elliot Rodger lost it-he was in douchevill

Post by eurobrat »

steve55 wrote:
Eurobat, I have to respectfully wholeheartedly disagree with you on this comparison. To me its obvious.

For example, here is a u tube video of parting Italian youth. These just so happened to be the first few videos on U tube when I searched U tube under Italian partying, so Im not cherry picking.

1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7il38QNNRzQ
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5anba-aKxE
3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpsSkZ91WrE

Can you not clearly see the difference??? In general, the American youth (especially the women) are extremely narcissitic and crude and act trashy and totally lack any class. (not every person of course, just in general), The foul language is almost constant and rampant in most American youth partying, especially the women. There is a difference between partying in a normal healthy fun way (like these Italian videos, of which make me a bit jealous for not being able to be there) vs the douche bagness, egotistical narcisstic mannerisms of the AMerican youth partiers (obviously reflecting a culture in decline) not to mention the constant foul language in AMerican videos. I can clearly see the difference. And the majority of Latin and European young partiers don't have this trashy rap music. Usually other cultures party to classier positive happy go lucky party music like in video #2 above. Man, how can anyone not see these general differences.

But to be fair, I'm wondering what others here think in comparing these American vs Italian videos of young people partying. (I'm not saying every single person in the American video is a douche, or that every single American party plays narcissistic trashy rap music, again, GENERAL TRENDS ONLY.). I mean, to me, the difference between the people in these videos (typical American parting vs the Italian or any other non western country for that matter) is night and day.
You can't even hear them talking because the music is too loud! They cuss all the time here and have the trucker language going on here too. Italians are highly narcissistic just as much as Americans, I guess you have never heard of the Italian obsession with Bella Figura? This country is obsessed with image and showing off.

You have no idea what you're talking about if you don't think Italians aren't narcissistic, trashy and don't listen to west coast rap. You putting the two words Italian and classy together as a positive trademark of Italians just made me burst into tears laughing.

Italians being classy, not getting drunk, not having tattoos all over their bodies and not being narcissistic is an outright lie. And that applies for both guys and girls.

The two cultures are exactly the same except the language. Both are in decline, both have lost their morals and both are just not for me at this point in my life. If you can't see it then you need to take off your rose colored pro-italia ray bans and look a little closer. Girls here are not traditional by any means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma26zt0KmVU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyKUvahx468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl0PcKdCrmA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYmhHLiTC6A

There are some benefits here in Italy vs. US:

- Italian girls are typically thinner and have a better diet.
- Italian girls here are less mutty looking than their American counterparts.

But there's some benefits to being in the US vs Italy:

- American girls have a more open minded mentality.
- American girls and guys aren't as hung up on social groups as Italians and can be more welcoming.

So it swings both ways, and I haven't found a place yet that has everything wrapped up in one nice little package. And if I did, I probably wouldn't tell anyone about it.
steve55 wrote:I mean, to me, the difference between the people in these videos (typical American parting vs the Italian or any other non western country for that matter) is night and day.
Italians are westerners, sort of :lol: but no really, they have everything here that you could find in the US and they also have all the social problems that the US has...
steve55 wrote:Usually other cultures party to classier positive happy go lucky party music like in video #2 above. Man, how can anyone not see these general differences.
The music in video #2 was made by Don Omar who is from Puerto Rico which is a US territory. That song played all the time in California so I don't know what you're talking about.

At the end of the day I really don't see the difference between partying on some beach in Italy vs some beach in California.
Last edited by eurobrat on June 20th, 2014, 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

MarcosZeitola wrote:If you play your cards right you can have your cake and eat it too... sex with immoral sluts in the West, and ultimately marriage to a good woman abroad.
This is one of the more interesting things you have ever said.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

The music in video #2 was made by Don Omar who is from Puerto Rico which is a US territory. That song played all the time in California so I don't know what you're talking about.
It may be a US territory but that song is 100% Latino culture, not American, and that song is better, funner, cleaner music than that trash rap that the American college kids like to play.
. And it gets played in the US sometimes yes of course, but it's more played way far more often and is far more popular in Latin countries in my opinion. I never hear that song in any night clubs or bars here in Dallas , but I always heard it in the Latin clubs here and abroad.

And yes, I still claim that the people in that Italian video #2 were way more classy than the American college party people in the video. You can see it in their spirit, their mannerisms, the way they carried themselves. For sure, I don't see much narcissism in the Italian video nor any trashy looking and trashy acting narcissism but I see a ton and a ton of it in the American video. As far as these Italians (mainly female Italians) saying f**k this, f**k that, bitch this shit that, well I can't confirm nor deny it but at the very least that crowd in that video#2 does not look like that type of people. It doesn't add up or make sense to me, at least not for the people I saw in that Italian video. Maybe a dude here or a girl there says a few curse words during the entire night but the American ones say curse words all the time. Almost non stop. Big difference. Well, excluding these Italian videos, if the Italians are as you say, then they have become westernized is all. So be it then. What about Asia , Latin America, and Russia ??? Everything I've seen and read and during my travels to Peru, colombia and Philippines , I never ever saw douche bag crowd like what is in the American video I posted . I also never heard any constant cursing from the ladies while partying and my spanish is pretty good, I would know if I heard it. Haven't been to Russia but I suspect the guys arnt narcisistic douche bags not are their women saying the f word every 2 seconds .

Man, The women in that video are disgusting and I'm sort of freaked out anyone can't see this very clearly. I know for a fact for my travels that young party people don't run around acting so trashy like that and cursing all night. That just isn't so. I never saw it in my 4 trips to Peru, and in my time in medellin and I went all over bar and club scene there and in the Philippines. I saw nothing in these countries that was anything like sleeve and trashiest and potty mouths of hose American women.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

And eurobat, can you not see the differences in these American clubbing girls vs the colombian clubbing girls here at my site ? http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/wom ... tlife.html

There are differences and it's clear as day.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

steve55 wrote:And eurobat, can you not see the differences in these American clubbing girls vs the colombian clubbing girls here at my site ? http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/wom ... tlife.html

There are differences and it's clear as day.
I agree with you but now you've jumped from Italy to Columbia!

Those girls look much friendlier and happier than the trashy Italian girls here covered in tattoos with dyed hair and very cliquish and unapproachable. Not all but a good majority like the US.

It's unfortunate Steve that I do not like Latin American culture that much and I'm not attracted to Latina's at all. If I was I would be willing to give Columbia, Costa Rica and Mexico a shot. But you do have a good comparison there.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

steve55 wrote:As far as these Italians (mainly female Italians) saying f**k this, f**k that, bitch this shit that, well I can't confirm nor deny it but at the very least that crowd in that video#2 does not look like that type of people.
I have been out plenty of times and heard an Italian girl go on a cussing rampage just for fun. The only thing that's different is they sound a bit cooler I'm not sure what makes you think Americans are the only ones that do that? Maybe you get thrown off by the language or create this dream version of what Italy is really like in your head. You can come live here as long as I have and see that's not true.

Italians aren't vulgar?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1DLUkP24RI

There's by far just as many trashy girls here in Lombardy as there is in California. That doesn't mean the entire country is full of trashy girls but to let you know they do exist here.
steve55 wrote: Well, excluding these Italian videos, if the Italians are as you say, then they have become westernized is all.
For the last time they are "westernized" as Italy is part of the west. And you won't get a country here in Europe that has a higher approval rating of US than Italy. So it's only logical a country with such a high approval rating of the US would copy it's culture and mentality.

Image[/url]
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

eurobrat wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:If you play your cards right you can have your cake and eat it too... sex with immoral sluts in the West, and ultimately marriage to a good woman abroad.
This is one of the more interesting things you have ever said.
So that's your strategy?
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Elliot's father is plenty wealthy and has tons of money.

Traveling overseas would have as easy as drinking a glass of water.

Some men just don't feel compelled to travel overseas.

I knew guys in college who couldn't get dates at all and to this day, they still haven't traveled overseas.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

SilverEnergy wrote:Elliot's father was plenty wealthy and had tons of money.
It's a shame his son was a violent sociopathic spoiled autistic failure of a man. There's even people sort of praising him for what he's done, saying he should have killed more women. Completely retarded behavior.