Have Danielle and I converged?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Have Danielle and I converged?

Post by S_Parc »

A long time ago, when I'd first joined this forum, I was raging against my whack job Femi-Nazi sister and had recently broken up with a Brazilian.

Back then, I'd felt like I was saying important stuff, as I'd traveled abroad, had relationships with FWs, and had actively run blockades against nutcases like my sister and dad. Thus, I was encouraging others to give the middle finger to AWs, as I'd grown up with a crazy one, and had first hand experience with their intrinsic psychosis.

Today, after having disowned my immediate family and basically, "settled down" with my lesbian former classmate AW GF, I feel that my purpose is over.

And it almost reminds me of Danielle a bit, where in the beginning, she'd brought up important topics related to be mistreated, starting a relationship with an Asian-American man and its various challenges but today, she simply posts ad hoc topics, along with family pics, with little additional insight besides asking others to comment on them.

It actually reminds me of myself these days, 'Hey look at me, I'm dating an AW lesbian. We listen to classic rock and make love to women together, isn't that wild?!' I mean that's meaningless to most ppl out there. I'm living in a Private Massachusetts and for the most part, no one cares about my state of elation and gratitude towards the universe.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Have Danielle and I converged?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

S_Parc wrote:A long time ago, when I'd first joined this forum, I was raging against my whack job Femi-Nazi sister and had recently broken up with a Brazilian.

Back then, I'd felt like I was saying important stuff, as I'd traveled abroad, had relationships with FWs, and had actively run blockades against nutcases like my sister and dad. Thus, I was encouraging others to give the middle finger to AWs, as I'd grown up with a crazy one, and had first hand experience with their intrinsic psychosis.

Today, after having disowned my immediate family and basically, "settled down" with my lesbian former classmate AW GF, I feel that my purpose is over.

And it almost reminds me of Danielle a bit, where in the beginning, she'd brought up important topics related to be mistreated, starting a relationship with an Asian-American man and its various challenges but today, she simply posts ad hoc topics, along with family pics, with little additional insight besides asking others to comment on them.

It actually reminds me of myself these days, 'Hey look at me, I'm dating an AW lesbian. We listen to classic rock and make love to women together, isn't that wild?!' I mean that's meaningless to most ppl out there. I'm living in a Private Massachusetts and for the most part, no one cares about my state of elation and gratitude towards the universe.
Hey, man. I feel empathetic and sympathetic to you too. I just finished ranting and raving on why I hardly have any LTR's with AW and that the longest relationship I was ever in was with a CW (Canadian woman) and that lasted three and half years. She said she only dated me because she made a promise to her friend that before she died that she was to date the next guy whom approached and courted her. I was that guy whom had done that. Other than that, she said she wouldn't have dated me.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

S_Parc wrote:A long time ago, when I'd first joined this forum, I was raging against my whack job Femi-Nazi sister and had recently broken up with a Brazilian.

Your opinion does not matter.

Sir you are dating an American Lesbian Femi-Nazi. You are just a sucker and part of the problem. You are mangina femi-man so of course you are happy with your American Lesbian.

So I will continue to enjoy life and date foreign straight girls who actually appreciate me.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

THIS IS THE PROBLEM. AMERICAN MEN ARE SO FEMINIZED AND WEAK THEY COWER TO WOMEN.

MENS RIGHTS IS A JOKE AND EXTINCT BECAUSE OF MANGINA FEMI-MEN.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

That's right, Mel has beaten me down, when both of us, f*k foreign women.

Seriously, I can f*ck 'em alone if I want.

Johnny, between my father and my sister, you'd have a v@gina today.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

S_Parc wrote:That's right, Mel has beaten me down, when both of us, f*k foreign women.

Seriously, I can f*ck 'em alone if I want.

Johnny, between my father and my sister, you'd have a v@gina today.
Good for you :) and your Ameri-Skank Femi-Nazi Lesbian Girl.

It is because of feminized men the Men's Rights is Worthless.

you like a strap-on in your ass. you like to be dominated by women in the bedroom. and you get dominated by women at work and at home. you are treated like a b*tch by women.

Your opinion is worthless because you do not need women Feminists when Femi-Men like you exist.

So have your fun :)
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I find you a lot more interesting as a poster then Danielle. I also find Johnny above a complete tool by the way. Your solution to your issues with American women is a very creative one, I'll give you that. :wink:
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

WTF is this. You are doing exactly the opposite of any other person on here stands for. You seem to worship feminists.

But it seems at the same time a part of you dislikes it. You seem to have conflicting thoughts.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Zionosis wrote:You seem to worship feminists. But it seems at the same time a part of you dislikes it. You seem to have conflicting thoughts.
I'm trying to understand what makes Mel a feminist? She's the diametric opposite of my sister.

Mel also despises many other American women & actually has a job/career, unlike a lot of them. And she enjoys the companionship of men over women. Does that sound like a feminist?

Or is this simply discrimination, based upon her nationality & sexual leaning? Meaning, being an American born woman and having a physical (though not an emotional) attraction to other women.

AB discussion thread

green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

S_Parc wrote:
Zionosis wrote:You seem to worship feminists. But it seems at the same time a part of you dislikes it. You seem to have conflicting thoughts.
I'm trying to understand what makes Mel a feminist? She's the diametric opposite of my sister.

Mel also despises many other American women & actually has a job/career, unlike a lot of them. And she enjoys the companionship of men over women. Does that sound like a feminist?

Or is this simply discrimination, based upon her nationality & sexual leaning? Meaning, being an American born woman and having a physical (though not an emotional) attraction to other women.
She is a feminist because she is an American female so as a female she takes the easiest way to be something.

I was never at the beggining anti western women or anti feminist but i got no choice to be like that because i'm born male.
Already as a male,i was put in a square where most women here treat men without looking how you are as an individual.
You are male,so you are obsessed with sex,you are a potential rapist,you have no will because your hormones makes you treat women as object...that's how they see men,how society makes them see us.

Either i would have been what most guys are here,let's say clowns who thinks they are not or i would be what i am now and in this case they are no reason to stay in France only because my economical situation makes things like that.

I could continue to be the good guy,naive who don't see how many women are feminist and put down men and i would have ended up wanking in my home for all my life or catching the first low life female who need a sucker ready to fullfil all of her low life demands.

My travels to Thailand show me that i'm right..i got easy sex,i got some nice relationships outside p4p whom i could not even dream of here in France.
What makes this possible was because all of these women and more those who where not p4p,never considered men as stupid creeps who can't control themselves and worship p***y.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

S_Parc wrote:Mel also despises many other American women & actually has a job/career, unlike a lot of them.
How is this not consistent with being a feminist? Feminism is the idea that females are govcorp property. The opposite of being a feminist would be being a loyal wife, mother and community builder. And is she doing in this career? Is she doing physically hard and dangerous work in all weathers for a modest wage? Of course not. She is being paid a fortune for chatting with people in comfortable settings just because she has a vagina while men are sent out to do the actual work. Sounds fairly feminist to me.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Oh, your current lovelife is terribly interesting. Hope the reports keep coming in. I've really never heard of an arrangement like this. Any chance that her libido gets redirected toward you at some point, and the relationship becomes a normal one? There is the possibility that she has had designs on you since college, and came up with the lesbian thing as a creative way of accomplishing that goal.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:Oh, your current lovelife is terribly interesting. Hope the reports keep coming in. I've really never heard of an arrangement like this.
The fag hag phenomenon is fairly well known. This seems similar with the genders reversed.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:The opposite of being a feminist would be being a loyal wife, mother and community builder.
I take it you are a loyal husband, father and community builder yourself then, as you say this with such certainty? Don't get me wrong, I actually agree with what you are saying I am just curious. :wink:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:The opposite of being a feminist would be being a loyal wife, mother and community builder.
I take it you are a loyal husband, father and community builder yourself then, as you say this with such certainty? Don't get me wrong, I actually agree with what you are saying I am just curious. :wink:
Sorry to say this but having traveled abroad, there are Asian and South American women who also work in offices and yes, some even as scientists and engineers in R&D, not just as secretaries, sales, and consulting ppl.

And thus, if a woman has a job, basically she's a feminist. And that's the essence of his argument. In other words, Mel should have stayed at her father's place, her whole life.

Of course, now the argument will be that Mel didn't study mechanical engineering, which she did. And that she didn't start in R&D production, which she also did.

And like me, once one sees that corporate America wants Americans out of core R&D (as that gets offshored to Asia) and into sales/consulting, then all of us make that migration during the first decade of our careers.

Apparently, a lot of ppl here have simply not lived life.

In contrast, my sister had stopped studying, married a guy, and had a child. She's done nothing but drive ppl around her crazy for eons. So by the HA definition, she's not a feminist but a loyal wife & mother. Yeah right.

AB discussion thread