Why Women Still Love Bad Boys (Like the Hot-Mugshot Guy)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Women Still Love Bad Boys (Like the Hot-Mugshot Guy)

Post by zboy1 »

Just more proof that Western women love the bad boys--and that the MRA and PUA community are not making that claim up, but telling the truth!

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/why-wom ... 52977.html

Arrestee's 'handsome' mug shot goes viral
http://news.yahoo.com/arrestees-handsom ... 06733.html

A handsome mug shot of a Northern California man arrested on felony weapons charges has gone viral on social media, attracting more than 33,000 "likes" and drawing comments praising his high cheek bones, chiseled face and striking blue eyes.

Jeremy Meeks, 30, a convicted felon, was arrested Wednesday on five weapons charges and one gang charge, according to Officer Joseph Silva, a spokesman for the Stockton Police Department.

Silva declined to say what Meeks was previously convicted of, saying the department does not routinely release information about a suspect's criminal history.

No previous arrest photo has garnered so much positive attention since the department set up the Facebook page in March 2012, Silva told The Associated Press.

"I have not seen that many likes for a photo before," he said.

By late Thursday, Meeks' arrest photo had garnered more than 33,000 "likes," and 10,400 comments, and had been shared more than 3,300 times. Other postings on the site generally receive hundreds of "likes."

How disturbing, smh. ... :roll:

So Elliot Rodger's finally gets the girl's wet after he kills people and becomes a 'stud' to women online. And this guy gets thousands of likes from females, even though this guy is a violent thug and scumbag. LOL.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

This comment from a women was refreshing, honest and not P.C.:
This has been going on for centuries! Women going after bad boys. I have known so many women in my life that liked the bad boy and only was attracted to bad boys then complained when their boyfriend/husband was rude, a drunk or slapped them and cheated on them etc. Oh Boo Hoo he did me wrong, Boo Hoo he is so mean to me, Boo Hoo he did not come home last night! Boo Hoo he did whatever. Hey idiot! You wanted the bad boy so shut up!!!!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

And this comment from a "Union Thug" is truly disturbing:
I work in a jail, and you'd be surprised how many guys in there have loyal, sometimes pretty good-looking women who are loyal to them, visit them regularly, and keep canteen money on their books. And these aren't all good-looking dudes, either. We're talking worn-out guys with rotting meth teeth. So there's definitely something to the "bad boy" thing. Then again, there are also plenty of women who go crazy for cops and firefighters. Even an average looking guy can put on a cop uniform and the badge bunnies are all over him.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Don't try to understand female psyche. Adapt to it. :)
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:Don't try to understand female psyche. Adapt to it. :)
It's honestly not hard to see why they would go for the guy with the mugshot. He's a good looking guy. Good looking baby daddies tend to make good looking babies. It's hard-wired evolutionary mechanics kicking in. Add to that the thrill and the danger of being with someone who's unpredictable (read, not boring!) and you got a recipe for success with the opposite gender.

And yes, adapting is wisest. Though not adapting to the point where we'll have to get our mugshots taken as well haha. :wink:
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Its not matter of bad boy or nice guy, this guy is good looking and he would do fine with women even as a pizza delivery man.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

zboy1 wrote:And this comment from a "Union Thug" is truly disturbing:
I work in a jail, and you'd be surprised how many guys in there have loyal, sometimes pretty good-looking women who are loyal to them, visit them regularly, and keep canteen money on their books. And these aren't all good-looking dudes, either. We're talking worn-out guys with rotting meth teeth. So there's definitely something to the "bad boy" thing. Then again, there are also plenty of women who go crazy for cops and firefighters. Even an average looking guy can put on a cop uniform and the badge bunnies are all over him.
And the downfall of America continues....We truly are in a state of decline in this country....The above quote is disturbing, Yes, but certainly not surprising....

Its especially prevalent in the black community....The mush mouth, pants hanging, no job having, weed smoking bad boy gets more play from black women, both in an out of shape then your clean cut, job having, minds his business, drama free black man...Truly an upside down world in America....
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

the question is it a myth that filipinas are attracted to nice guys only like winston touts? In the malls i see a lot of filipino losers with hot women.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:the question is it a myth that filipinas are attracted to nice guys only like winston touts? In the malls i see a lot of filipino losers with hot women.
Just being 'nice' never made a woman wet. More like the opposite. Inside the Philippines, with so many men being in the same ranks when it comes to finance, what girls go for is physicality. A smart man would go abroad. He is decent, hardworking. He sends money home and supports entire families. Chances are his wife cheats on him with a local 'bad boy' such as the type of guy you saw the girl walking with.

The 'nice guy' abroad, in turn, often has mistresses as well in Dubai, Canada, America or wherever it is he makes his money. All the 'bad boy' has to offer in most cases is his looks and attractiveness whereas the 'nice guy' has only money. His money still makes him attractive to some women however. If you have neither looks, nor money, you are screwed in such a society.

Even priests in the Philippines get laid plenty because they have money, status and often a sense of charisma. I have heard many cases of them having affairs with female choir singers or volunteers, often resulting in children being born. Thus even priests can be 'bad boys' in the Philippines, although they also bring money and status to the table.

The world is a crazy place, but some dynamics exist everything. To think the type of guys who score in the West would have no female attention abroad is a fallacy and a case of confirmation bias on the part of those going abroad to find women.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:the question is it a myth that filipinas are attracted to nice guys only like winston touts? In the malls i see a lot of filipino losers with hot women.
The thing is, is that you can't really believe what Winston says because he doesn't really travel....He either only goes to Taiwan to sleep in his parents basement or to America to sleep in his parents basement....Showing us pictures of him in the Phils 10+ years ago doesn't cut it either....We would need updated info....
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Just being 'nice' never made a woman wet. More like the opposite. Inside the Philippines, with so many men being in the same ranks when it comes to finance, what girls go for is physicality. A smart man would go abroad. He is decent, hardworking. He sends money home and supports entire families. Chances are his wife cheats on him with a local 'bad boy' such as the type of guy you saw the girl walking with.

The 'nice guy' abroad, in turn, often has mistresses as well in Dubai, Canada, America or wherever it is he makes his money. All the 'bad boy' has to offer in most cases is his looks and attractiveness whereas the 'nice guy' has only money. His money still makes him attractive to some women however. If you have neither looks, nor money, you are screwed in such a society.

Even priests in the Philippines get laid plenty because they have money, status and often a sense of charisma. I have heard many cases of them having affairs with female choir singers or volunteers, often resulting in children being born. Thus even priests can be 'bad boys' in the Philippines, although they also bring money and status to the table.

The world is a crazy place, but some dynamics exist everything. To think the type of guys who score in the West would have no female attention abroad is a fallacy and a case of confirmation bias on the part of those going abroad to find women.
that would explain why many good girls (church and some other places) dont show much eye attention to me in philippines as you would expect. Some do but many good girls dont. Its cause they are more worried about physicality or charisma/confidence which i really dont have, I only have just money.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

I thought it was because he was attractive
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Females around the world love money, looks and status, everything to do with optimal male expression. This is how it's been since the dawn of humankind. It makes sense though. Women were born from a male's rib, according to various tales. :lol:

Being a true masculine male means you're tough, to the point of doing what you have to do, to survive and keep your reputation. That means killing, torturing, committing crimes, getting revenge, being highly aware etc. A man's world is NOT pretty, nor easy to live in(Russia for example).

What makes the west special however, is that it brainwashes women to lust after corrupt, stupid, worthless males.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

C.J. wrote:What makes the west special however, is that it brainwashes women to lust after corrupt, stupid, worthless males.
They usually lust after the type of man who, if push comes to shove, has the physical strength to protect them and provide them with the strongest, healthiest and most attractive offspring. Which would make them prefer Mr. Meeks over a skinny beta nerd, however 'good' or 'nice' his personality may be.

Handsome men get laid more because most women want them, regardless of their shitty personality. The same way hot women have no trouble getting relationships or sex, despite often having a worthless personality. This is simply a case of demand and supply. Nothing more, nothing less.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

There are women in the world who are attracted to decent men.

Just because many western women are attracted to bad boys doesn't mean that's the natural state of women.

All women aren't attracted to bad boys, it depends on how she was raised and her mental conditioning.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer