W, what happened to the wimminz forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

W, what happened to the wimminz forum?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Nothing over there but 1000s & 1000s of spam posts. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I guess it got spammed. I'm trying to fix it now. Renata already told me about it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

It was pretty good when it started then I realised I was just over then talking to myself, now it's all spammed up, :oops:

Did it have a mod? I don't think so.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I told everyone it would fail. I am like Cassandra.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Any forum would fail if it isn't promoted to build membership. As well it was left unmonitored. The vision for the forum was good, but the design looks bad Winston really, it looks like a 70's 80's forum design. The idea is still a good one & there's no other forum like it, yet!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The reason there is no forum like it is that it is stupid. Western females are worthless, hateful sluts, so Western males have to try elsewhere for romance. The end. That is the reason for sites like this. There is no reason for a female equivalent.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Renata wrote:Any forum would fail if it isn't promoted to build membership. As well it was left unmonitored. The vision for the forum was good, but the design looks bad Winston really, it looks like a 70's 80's forum design. The idea is still a good one & there's no other forum like it, yet!
Well it was down for several weeks from a screw up by Godaddy. That really hurt it. Before that it had some activity.

How can the design look like it's from the 70's or 80's when forums didn't exist back then? Isn't that an oxymoron? lol

Plus it is using the latest version of phpbb.

Anyway, yeah those thousands of spam posts made it outnumber the posts in this forum. lol

I could not delete all the spam, so I restored it with a database from a prior backup before all that spam occurred. It is now fixed.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Winston wrote:
Renata wrote:Any forum would fail if it isn't promoted to build membership. As well it was left unmonitored. The vision for the forum was good, but the design looks bad Winston really, it looks like a 70's 80's forum design. The idea is still a good one & there's no other forum like it, yet!
Well it was down for several weeks from a screw up by Godaddy. That really hurt it. Before that it had some activity.

How can the design look like it's from the 70's or 80's when forums didn't exist back then? Isn't that an oxymoron? lol

Anyway, yeah those thousands of spam posts made it outnumber the posts in this forum. lol

I could not delete all the spam, so I restored it with a database from a prior backup before all that spam occurred. It is now fixed.
There were no forums in the 80's? Ok then, but you know what I mean, it's fugly lol

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
Winston wrote:

There were no forums in the 80's?
Ok then, but you know what I mean, it's fugly lol
Young chicks sure are cute when they're ignorant!

:wink:
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester wrote:
Renata wrote:
Winston wrote:

I am smart but I don't know everything, who does anyway? ;)

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Renata wrote:
Jester wrote:
Renata wrote:
Winston wrote:

I am smart but I don't know everything, who does anyway? ;)
In the 80's? E. F. Hutton? :mrgreen:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:The reason there is no forum like it is that it is stupid. Western females are worthless, hateful sluts, so Western males have to try elsewhere for romance. The end. That is the reason for sites like this. There is no reason for a female equivalent.
Most Western women have plenty of boyfriends anyway for sex and money and those who fail are often men-haters and lesbians participating in radical pro-feminist websites. -

I am with Cornfed. There is simply said no demand, no reason for a female equivalent of 'happierabroad'.

For example, a female 'expat' in most cases is only an 'expat' because she is married and her husband is the expat earning the money.

It is rare for a Western woman to move abroad, out of her little secure world and being honestly interested in a long-term relationship with a foreign man. Many single female tourists travelling abroad are merely into 'sex-tourism' or drugs, others are only into meeting very rich foreign men like movie-stars, businessmen etc. and want to become an Arabian princess or have otherwise similar unreasonable expectations.