Short-term apartment rentals in the Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Sergey
Freshman Poster

Short-term apartment rentals in the Philippines

Post by Sergey »

Hello everyone,

I'm going to the Philippines (Makati) for the third time in August and planning to stay there for more than one month. I don't want to stay at hotels (no kitchen + too expensive), so I'm looking for some studio or condo rentals that allow staying for one month. I looked online and found the cheapest places were like P40k a month which is out of my price range. Don't need anything fancy, just kitchen, AC, and a comfortable bed :)

My girlfriend works in Makati so this is where I would prefer to stay. Can anyone point me to the right direction or may be recommend some places?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

You and steve both found your hot educated girl in makati. Interesting. Maybe thats the place to go
Sergey
Freshman Poster

Post by Sergey »

This is not they key. The key is to be an attractive "package" to the girl. I don't know you, but something that I read here struck me. If you are 40+, have no high-paying job, had been divorced, are overweight and bald, and can't promise her future - you know what to expect.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Sergey, getting her the he*l out of the Philippines IS promising her a future. It is like winning the lottery for them. Of course if you are not equal to your mate or deceive her she will leave you once she understands a woman's power in the West.

Why not go and stay at her home. See how she lives. Just to put things in perspective.

[quote="Sergey"]This is not they key. The key is to be an attractive "package" to the girl. I don't know you, but something that I read here struck me. If you are 40+, have no high-paying job, had been divorced, are overweight and bald, and can't promise her future - you know what to expect.[/quote]
Sergey
Freshman Poster

Post by Sergey »

This is getting slightly off-topic.
Still looking for suggestions on apartments.
I heard about Air BNB but even there a decent apartment costs about $800 a month.