Hey guys! Check out my new video!! What do ya think ?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Hey guys! Check out my new video!! What do ya think ?

Post by steve55 »

Unfortunately, because my videos are embedded on my site, I can't provide a direct link. But just go to my site http://www.globaldatingsolution.com and on my home page on the the left side videos mid way down.
As best as I recall, I do not recall seeing women act so narcisistic, slutty, trashy, and classless back in my college days (including spring breaks to cancun) back in the late 80's to early 90's. A few maybe, but it was extremely rare. Admittedly, older American women , say, 32+ don't act this bad but it's my feeling that there is always some of this attitude and demeanor that never departs some American women even into older ages. Even social psychologist jean twenge states in her books that most of the narcissism her research found in American women was primarily those women born after 1967 (the year I was born) And that make sense because I've always felt over the years that women my age or older didn't seem to be so problematic or classless or materialistic as women younger than me.
Last edited by steve55 on August 31st, 2015, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: Hey guys! Check out my new video!! What do ya think ?

Post by eurobrat »

steve55 wrote:Ps- eurobat, I know, I know, Italian women are just as trashy and curse just as much as American women do . I get it . ;) lol
I actually went out last night and had a girl hitting on me at the Pizzeria/Bar. She was pretty trashy looking with nappy hair and a large tattoo on both of her arms, lip piercings and nose piercings, but at least she was thin and had a semi decent face except for a mole she had on her forehead. I had to talk to her in Italian as she had virtually no english and I'm 100% sure she was a college dropout and uneducated. That being said she at least was one of the very few open minded Italian girls to talk to me and smile at me even if she was trashy looking I thought it was sweet of her.

I had a death in the family yesterday so I didn't feel like doing anything but drinking. Had this happened on another day I might have tried to get her in bed or at least got her phone number for a second date.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Frightening creatures. When I was in college, back in pre-history, we used to give up our seats on the campus bus to the ladies. If you can imagine such a thing.
steve55
Junior Poster

Re: Hey guys! Check out my new video!! What do ya think ?

Post by steve55 »

eurobrat wrote:
steve55 wrote:Ps- eurobat, I know, I know, Italian women are just as trashy and curse just as much as American women do . I get it . ;) lol
I actually went out last night and had a girl hitting on me at the Pizzeria/Bar. She was pretty trashy looking with nappy hair and a large tattoo on both of her arms, lip piercings and nose piercings, but at least she was thin and had a semi decent face except for a mole she had on her forehead. I had to talk to her in Italian as she had virtually no english and I'm 100% sure she was a college dropout and uneducated. That being said she at least was one of the very few open minded Italian girls to talk to me and smile at me even if she was trashy looking I thought it was sweet of her.

I had a death in the family yesterday so I didn't feel like doing anything but drinking. Had this happened on another day I might have tried to get her in bed or at least got her phone number for a second date.
Euro! You're really starting to scare me about even going to Italy lol. I've actually had in mind to go there one day to see Andrea bocelli. Yea, I know I could see him here even in my city since he tours a lot, but I find his concerts in Italy, ( due to the staging and setting) seem to be more of a classy experience. But man, anyone reading your posts would not dare go there if they have dating in mind. Lol. Not even to escape American women. :shock: Lol.

PS- sorry to hear about the death in the family. I can see how that would put a damper on the mood. :
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Hmmmm. Either you guys are too lazy to go look lol, or my new video isn't as good as I thought it was. :(
Oh well.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I saw it but there was no commentary.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I saw it but there was no commentary.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »