Why Women Still Love Bad Boys (Like the Hot-Mugshot Guy)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:the question is it a myth that filipinas are attracted to nice guys only like winston touts? In the malls i see a lot of filipino losers with hot women.
Just being 'nice' never made a woman wet. More like the opposite. Inside the Philippines, with so many men being in the same ranks when it comes to finance, what girls go for is physicality. A smart man would go abroad. He is decent, hardworking. He sends money home and supports entire families. Chances are his wife cheats on him with a local 'bad boy' such as the type of guy you saw the girl walking with.

The 'nice guy' abroad, in turn, often has mistresses as well in Dubai, Canada, America or wherever it is he makes his money. All the 'bad boy' has to offer in most cases is his looks and attractiveness whereas the 'nice guy' has only money. His money still makes him attractive to some women however. If you have neither looks, nor money, you are screwed in such a society.

Even priests in the Philippines get laid plenty because they have money, status and often a sense of charisma. I have heard many cases of them having affairs with female choir singers or volunteers, often resulting in children being born. Thus even priests can be 'bad boys' in the Philippines, although they also bring money and status to the table.

The world is a crazy place, but some dynamics exist everything. To think the type of guys who score in the West would have no female attention abroad is a fallacy and a case of confirmation bias on the part of those going abroad to find women.
that would explain why many good girls (church and some other places) dont show much eye attention to me in philippines as you would expect. Some do but many good girls dont. Its cause they are more worried about physicality or charisma/confidence which i really dont have, I only have just money.
Who cares about eye contact?

Just approach them as they are still a huge upgrade over western women.

Any normal dude shouldn't have no problem scoring with filipino women.

The dating scene in the phillipines is still leagues above that in America.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:the question is it a myth that filipinas are attracted to nice guys only like winston touts? In the malls i see a lot of filipino losers with hot women.
Any women who is attracted to thugs and bad boys are unhealthy, dysfunctional women to begin with.

Women such as these either had crappy fathers or they had no good father in the home period.

Women DO in fact marry men like their fathers much of the time.

Women need a good male role model when she is a young girl or else she is going to be on a long cycle of choosing losers.

These kinds of women are not fit for marriage and are to be avoided unless you just want a short term sexual relationship with them.

The best kind of woman to marry is the kind who had a good, strong father with integrity in the home.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

He's rediculously good looking! Why is he a gang banger ? he could be a model, or a DJ or a Masseuse or something :mrgreen: Even a waiter for a high end place he would get great tips lol He must have had a harsh upbringing & with no one in his corner to tell him how much opportunity he could have with just that face. I'm sure the people around him kept him down all his life. Hope he turns his life around.

Anyway back to the topic, most girls fall for badboys because, they like the excitement, then when they get what they like, they don't like what they get.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Renata wrote: Anyway back to the topic, most girls fall for badboys because, they like the excitement, then when they get what they like, they don't like what they get.
This is why no one should feel sympathy for a woman when she gets her a** beat or killed by one of them. Women chose to be with these type of men. Let them eat their cake and shut up.

Also, if I see a woman getting beat in public, I would assess the situation first before doing anything. If it is a boyfriend/girlfriend fight, ALWAYS LEAVE THEM ALONE.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

From http://sotomayortv.com/mugshotthuglove/

After the last few days and seeing women want to give their hard earned money to get this man out of jail, I realized that I have no chance at ever getting what I always wanted. A woman to settle down with that loves me as much as I love her and have a family together. There is no such thing as loyalty or family when it comes to either black people or other chicks who regularly date black dudes. We only see struggle and women are attracted to that. I guy like me gets eaten up and spit out because hey I actually will be at home, I actually will pay the bills, I actually will rub your feet and back, I actually will make your life easier but this guy, hey you will have to send him money while hes in jail. You will have to pay his parole officer but hey thats not a problem because look how pretty his eyes are!

We’d be all over men if the roles were reversed. We’d call them dogs, berate them and of course remind them that this is why good women are being passed over but we are to busy passing ourselves to bad boys to notice the good men.

And if a criminal catches our eye and makes us lose control it’s very easy to see how we end up in dysfunctional relationships with multiple baby daddies. It doesn’t take much. Be attractive. Be a thug. Have no ambition but I’ll have your babies. ..then I’ll complain about the bum I laid down with knowing you were a bum when I met you.

Good men are an afterthought after we let the bad boys run through us. Give us children. Sit around our house while WE pay the bills. Get disrespected. Then after we have a high body mileage we want the good man. We want him to play Daddy to the children we had with the bad boy or bad boys. The same men we mocked we look for them to marry us.

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Looks like me might be out if he makes bail, he's got several crowd funding happening ... he should remove all them tattoos & take this as a second chance.

Then when he gets out he ends up back in jail for child support from all his baby mommas :mrgreen:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this video where this girl talks about why she is attracted to this criminal, Jeremy Meeks.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

jamesbond wrote:Check out this video where this girl talks about why she is attracted to this criminal, Jeremy Meeks.

And of course its a hair hat that embarrasses herself for the world to see....and you wonder why i avoid black women like the bubonic plague....

To steal your tag line jamesbond:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with a black woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Beautiful people could do no wrong eh? :)

The other convicts must be thinking; I'm average looking so no one gives a damn, I should just remain a gang banger criminal :cry:

dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

Here's a little bit from ancient Greece. "Homer describes exemplary patience of these female captives, who gave their charms and even their hearts to the murderers of their fathers, brothers, etc." And then "the enjoyment of beauty was the reward for valor."

It's inbred for them to mate with the strongest and perhaps more violent aholes.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

dreamer82 wrote:Here's a little bit from ancient Greece. "Homer describes exemplary patience of these female captives, who gave their charms and even their hearts to the murderers of their fathers, brothers, etc." And then "the enjoyment of beauty was the reward for valor."

It's inbred for them to mate with the strongest and perhaps more violent aholes.
Law of the jungle, survival of the strongest, winner takes it all, you name it. Back when women were seen as mere child bearers and occasional providers of sexual pleasure, to bond with whoever could afford them a measure of protection and well-being was the only way they could ensure they and their offspring could survive.

Still nostalgic about those valiants from ancient times? :)
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

dreamer82 wrote:Here's a little bit from ancient Greece. "Homer describes exemplary patience of these female captives, who gave their charms and even their hearts to the murderers of their fathers, brothers, etc." And then "the enjoyment of beauty was the reward for valor."

It's inbred in SOME women, not all.

Even then, in the ancient days, men were still able to get wives much easier than today.

Any woman regardless of what time period she comes from who likes criminals is a poor excuse for a human being.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Array9 wrote:
Renata wrote: Anyway back to the topic, most girls fall for badboys because, they like the excitement, then when they get what they like, they don't like what they get.
This is why no one should feel sympathy for a woman when she gets her a** beat or killed by one of them. Women chose to be with these type of men. Let them eat their cake and shut up.

Also, if I see a woman getting beat in public, I would assess the situation first before doing anything. If it is a boyfriend/girlfriend fight, ALWAYS LEAVE THEM ALONE.
Aw, c'mon. Think of the "attaboy" and other benefits you can earn for being a White Knight. :razz:

Bonus points for figuring out if the conception occurred before or after the altercation.
No bonus for guessing who ain't the baby-daddy, though. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Women Still Love Bad Boys (Like the Hot-Mugshot Guy)

Post by Winston »

What do u guys think of this international playboy named david bond? He explains below why girls like bad boys like him. What do you think? Are his girls hot?

https://youtu.be/0_K_HhNRmH0
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne