The Age Gap Rap

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
davewe
Experienced Poster

The Age Gap Rap

Post by davewe »

Genuine views, told tongue in cheek.

http://www.marriedafilipina.com/2014/06 ... e-gap-rap/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Enjoyable piece. One of the handball players in Tucson at 20 married his high school honey, who was also 20. Then he divorced her, and at 40 married another 20 year old. Divorced her, and at 60 married another 20 year old. Now he's in his mid-70s, and we're all waiting to see if he goes for yet another 20 year old when he hits 80.

Hasn't been all fun and games, though. One or two of the wives tried to stab him.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Well done and well written. I think you have a lot of great years ahead of you.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

gsjackson wrote:Enjoyable piece. One of the handball players in Tucson at 20 married his high school honey, who was also 20. Then he divorced her, and at 40 married another 20 year old. Divorced her, and at 60 married another 20 year old. Now he's in his mid-70s, and we're all waiting to see if he goes for yet another 20 year old when he hits 80.

Hasn't been all fun and games, though. One or two of the wives tried to stab him.
I've managed so far to avoid being stabbed in any relationship. However, in the Philippines the bolo is what you have to worry about. I'll keep my eye opened for that :)
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

On the matter of my friend marrying yet another 20 year old when he's 80, it's probably best that he strike then while the iron is hot. One can't forget the lament of Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, who, while still serving on the Court at 90, was seated on a park bench with a colleague when an attractive young woman walked by. Remarked Holmes: "Oh, to be 80 again."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Age Gap Rap

Post by Jester »

davewe wrote:
Genuine views, told tongue in cheek.

http://www.marriedafilipina.com/2014/06 ... e-gap-rap/
Great writing!

And thanks for the encouragement.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

gsjackson wrote:Enjoyable piece. One of the handball players in Tucson at 20 married his high school honey, who was also 20. Then he divorced her, and at 40 married another 20 year old. Divorced her, and at 60 married another 20 year old. Now he's in his mid-70s, and we're all waiting to see if he goes for yet another 20 year old when he hits 80.

Where does he meet them?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Jester wrote:

Where does he meet them?
Not sure. I think the last one was Chinese or Mexican, but I don't believe he went overseas to meet her.

Return to “General Discussions”