Do you think women would also be happier abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

As I see it, for me as a man the West is not the best place to be. I am, therefore, happier abroad. A woman in the West has no need in going abroad, she already finds what she desires here.

There are women who are happier abroad but these aren't Western women... I am talking about Asian, Latin American or African women, who come to America or Western Europe instead of to their own countries. They too, are "happier abroad" in their own way. The greencard marriage phenomenon is women's version of HappierAbroad.

It's all about finding a place where your gender has it best, then going there. By any means necessary. Men do it. Women do it. If a man goes to a third world country and finds a wife? He's happier abroad. Then his wife wants to relocate to the West. He gives in to her. Once in the West, she starts to enjoy the decadent lifestyle she can live now, compared to in her country of origin. The man is pretty much to square one, albeit with a wife this time. The woman now is officially "happier abroad". ;)

It's all a matter of opportunity and perspective, really.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Women in America are generally unhappy - http://freakonomics.com/2014/03/20/wome ... broadcast/

Female Happiness Paradox - http://www.nber.org/papers/w14969.pdf

I've discussed this several times around here, it seems to get pushed down by constant bashing of American women. While I raise my hand up and say most American women are not marriage material for a variety of reasons. It's not because of they are women, it's the culture/environment they live in.

Some can move abroad and be happy, but they often bring their attitudes with them and that rubs Europeans, Asians, Africans and Latin Americans the wrong way.

There are no absolutes and I wish some people on this forum would stop playing in the kiddie pool because that's how KIDS think. If American women can be happier abroad, then all foreign women won't become "Americanized".
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

djfourmoney wrote:Women in America are generally unhappy - http://freakonomics.com/2014/03/20/wome ... broadcast/

Female Happiness Paradox - http://www.nber.org/papers/w14969.pdf

I've discussed this several times around here, it seems to get pushed down by constant bashing of American women. While I raise my hand up and say most American women are not marriage material for a variety of reasons. It's not because of they are women, it's the culture/environment they live in.

Some can move abroad and be happy, but they often bring their attitudes with them and that rubs Europeans, Asians, Africans and Latin Americans the wrong way.

There are no absolutes and I wish some people on this forum would stop playing in the kiddie pool because that's how KIDS think. If American women can be happier abroad, then all foreign women won't become "Americanized".
Interesting. I think this would only apply to a miniscule subset of AW if they were to go abroad; I feel that most wouldn't change. I know an HA member whom says that one day he was speaking with a Black AW tourist in the new country of residence he's in now, and [in her free time in that country] she still was trying to tell women in his new country of residence that women need to stop being opposed and "rage against the machine" sotospeak.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

jamesbond wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Nearly all other American woman can get dates rather easily.

Put simply if you are an American woman and you can't even get a date in the USA where women are put on a pedestal and half the men are mangina's then you are pretty much screwed. There is no other society you can go that kisses women's asses more.
On the other hand for American and western Men there are many countries to go to that treat men better than the USA.
You are absolutely correct, if a woman can't meet a man in America, there is NO country in the world where she will be able to meet a man.

America is one of the easiest countries in the world for women to meet men. I see women who are obese and I see women who are hideous looking who have no problems meeting men. :shock:

I once heard a morbidly obese woman I used to work with say that when she breaks up with a boyfriend, she usually has another boyfriend within a few months! :shock:

On the other hand, I know a lot of single guys who are good looking and in great shape say that they can't even get a woman's phone number!

America is a dating paradise for women and a dating hell for men!
Oh this quote is soooo true...I have these fat black slobs in my workplace talking about their dates and latest relationship problems....these obese hoes get more dick within the past 6 months than I've gotten p***y in a Year! :shock:

One hoe even demands that her man have a flat stomach and ripped abs....while she has legs that are getting ready to explode and a wide belly.... :shock: [/i]
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

^^^This.
I fricking laugh and cry at the same time.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

The wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

Put simply if you are an American woman and you can't even get a date in the USA where women are put on a pedestal and half the men are mangina's then you are pretty much screwed. There is no other society you can go that kisses women's asses more.
On the other hand for American and western Men there are many countries to go to that treat men better than the USA.
You are absolutely correct, if a woman can't meet a man in America, there is NO country in the world where she will be able to meet a man.

America is one of the easiest countries in the world for women to meet men. I see women who are obese and I see women who are hideous looking who have no problems meeting men. :shock:

I once heard a morbidly obese woman I used to work with say that when she breaks up with a boyfriend, she usually has another boyfriend within a few months! :shock:

On the other hand, I know a lot of single guys who are good looking and in great shape say that they can't even get a woman's phone number!

Oh this quote is soooo true...I have these fat black slobs in my workplace talking about their dates and latest relationship problems....these obese hoes get more dick within the past 6 months than I've gotten p***y in a Year! :shock:

One hoe even demands that her man have a flat stomach and ripped abs....while she has legs that are getting ready to explode and a wide belly.... :shock: [/i]
I should start calling poster "The" "The What" like the late Biggie Smalls featuring Method Man. Funny s.hit
Manson Maan
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you think women would also be happier abroad?

Post by Manson Maan »

Zionosis wrote:
Manson Maan wrote:
Temprano26 wrote:I know it is hard to imagine there are single American women out there but there are and some of them feel disenfranchised the way we do. I notice some of us are caught up in our being the victim narrative that we don't think about that. Both genders have a victimization mentality just like the rich and the poor have a victimization mentality. And that mentality has led to misandry and misogyny.

So if you have any single female friends, do you recommend they go to Italy or Thailand or wherever you think there are more romantic prospects?

Thailand , no. Women are a dime a dozen there , actually western men in Thailand or mainland china are like blonde women in the middle east. You would be better off in Italy ... but you would be way out classed ... Italian men will get their way , charm and manipulate you, fill you with desire and wanton ... then you will be his slave and if you dis please him he will leave you.

The men in non western based societies tend to suffer less at the hand of displaced feminist based western women because they don't support them at all in fact if you show these tendencies over there you will most probably get thrown out of the house. This may seem backwards but actually supporting a feminist western women is.

What sort of woman do you class your self as ? a feminist type or a traditionalist type ?

What did you want to achieve ? did you want to find true love ? or just have a firey romance ?
Lol sorry but east Asians don't worship westerners. A white woman isn't seen as ultimate by an east Asian man. They are actually seen as too masculine by most east Asian men.
Also Italy. WTF are you on about. You are aware that Italian women are pretty damn attractive and that an average American woman wouldn't do that well in Italy because the local women look far more attractive than her and aren't as fat.

The average American woman in fact does the best right where she is in America. Most American men never travel abroad and see how attractive foreign women are. Most American men even accept overweight plain looking white women. America is her best bet.
who are you talking to ?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

jamesbond wrote:

This says a lot about the fact that there are millions of men in the US unable to find a life partner because there's simply not enough women to go around. There's someone for everyone unless you live in the US.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Only in the US would every girl be taken with many extra guys left over.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I know a hot, single, ethnic chick who spends a month every year travelling around Europe. Always to countries where the men are know for being "hot" too, like Greece. I'd like to think she's just there to take in the architecture - she's such a sweet girl after all - but knows? Maybe she's bored of sleeping with Channing Tatum types and wants to try something different, like a young John Stamos with an accent.

So yeah, I could see the appeal of travelling abroad as a female. But only for the novelty factor. Not because they can't easily get studs in America.