Black Going to China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

KokujinKrusader wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
KokujinKrusader wrote:
D_Athlete wrote:Yeh I couldn't recommend China for black guys honestly.

I've spent a lot of time in Shanghai and Beijing. I've never seen black guys pull Chinese girls from night clubs, even though there are quite a few Africans and a handful of black Americans there. BM/Chinese girl couples were also very rare to see as well. I think I spotted maybe one, and the girl was not so great looking.

I've also had a few Chinese female friends or women I was out on dates with tell them me they disliked black guys and Indians.

However, you'll see a lot of African guys with cute Japanese women in Tokyo on any given day from what I've seen and heard. Japan is where it's at.
Looking at stats, I wouldn't recommend anywhere on earth, especially East Asia, for Black men.

Thing is, I'm already here, I have yellow fever and non-NE-Asian women just won't do, and Japan didn't have a job for me while China did.

I'll just get some of that skin bleach that they sell and I'll be alright.
What kind of defeatist attitude is that, Kokujin? I need to give you a swift kick-in-the-a** to wake you up from your negative feelings. If you can't get a girl in China, then you're totally hopeless.

I've seen all kinds of guys get girls here...and you're telling me you can find one? LOL.

Let's hang-out one day. I'm close by in Shenzhen, so maybe you, me, Abcdavid, Everdred, Baoning, Ghost--and anyone else in China, can meet-up for a get-together one day. ...
ABCDavid hates me because I am Black for sure, and everyone else will be like "Look at me, I can get Chinese girls and you can't because you're Black".

That is why I do not like to hang out with other expats. It was the same way in Japan, except for the fact that back in 2007, Black guys were considered somewhat cool there and could go off to our own areas where a few girls dug us.All of you guys saying Black guys still do well in Japan these days don't know shit about boxing. Japan is probably he worst place to be now actually, since Black guys are no longer cool there, it's much more expensive, and it's in a cultural decline. The Hallyu places Korea on the ascent, Taiwan is poised to be next, and China has its economy.Japan reminds me of Black people; around the world, people remember classic anime like DBZ and Doraemon, but Japan itself has lost its luster, similar to how some remember Tupac or Marvin Gaye, but Black dudes are not cool anymore (in the few places that we were ever seen as cool to begin with).

Even if I do not get girls and have a shitty time, I can honestly say that I have met some very nice Chinese people, and have had a pretty decent time this week that I've been here. I do not regret it, even for that experience, and for that change from my mundane existence in the US. I will try to get some skin bleach so I can have a great time here; if not, I'll just swallow some bleach and be done with it.
Yeah, Asia isn't for you. There's always the once-in-the-blue-moon exception, but in general, Asian women don't like black men. You can probably still enjoy yourself there, but finding love will be extremely difficult. You might want to try other areas, like in Europe or South America. I heard some positive things about Black men's experiences there.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Dragon wrote: Yeah, Asia isn't for you. There's always the once-in-the-blue-moon exception, but in general, Asian women don't like black men. You can probably still enjoy yourself there, but finding love will be extremely difficult. You might want to try other areas, like in Europe or South America. I heard some positive things about Black men's experiences there.
I'm only into Northeast Asian women though.

I'll try to get some bleach for my skin as previously stated. Thanks for at least telling the truth.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

KokujinKrusader wrote:
Dragon wrote: Yeah, Asia isn't for you. There's always the once-in-the-blue-moon exception, but in general, Asian women don't like black men. You can probably still enjoy yourself there, but finding love will be extremely difficult. You might want to try other areas, like in Europe or South America. I heard some positive things about Black men's experiences there.
I'm only into Northeast Asian women though.

I'll try to get some bleach for my skin as previously stated. Thanks for at least telling the truth.
I think you might have a fetish. That's pretty gross. I know some mexican dudes who are only into Asian women also. They obsess over them, most likely because they've absorbed the idea that Asian women are the easiest to get, which may be true. These dudes also don't do well in dating. I can't imagine how it's possible to only find one group attractive, especially since most probably didn't grow up with that particular group. Probably because most of them I noticed watch a lot of Japanese/Korean media like K-pop or anime, and fantasize about being with a pale skin Asian woman. Whatever the case may be, you are pretty screwed in your preferences. There's no two groups more diametrically opposed than NE Asian women and black dudes. Maybe white women and Asian men.
Last edited by Dragon on June 28th, 2014, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

If I remember back in the 1990's if you were white or even black it was easy to pull depending upon which clubs you go to. What happened since then? Most of the expats guys looking to hook up just treated the Japanese girls as nothing more than commodity like a notch under their belt. I think that's part of the reason why Japanese girls started to wise up and became pickier among expat men. On top of that I think Japanese guys started to get their act together and compete against western guys BUT still it depends upon which clubs or area you are in. The thing about Japan is that it;s not like the Philippines where there is this large under class of poor girls who will always fill that spot to meet a western guy .
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

I've gotten a taste of what it would be like, and I know that I won't be able to take a year out here.

I'm going back to the States, and advise straight Black men to avoid this country at all costs.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

KokujinKrusader wrote:I've gotten a taste of what it would be like, and I know that I won't be able to take a year out here.

I'm going back to the States, and advise straight Black men to avoid this country at all costs.
Sorry if I came off as rude. I really want people to do well, but real life doesn't work out that way. That's just the reality of things sometimes. There are places in the world I can't really go to because I'm not white and would get my head bashed in by skinheads.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Dragon wrote:
KokujinKrusader wrote:I've gotten a taste of what it would be like, and I know that I won't be able to take a year out here.

Sorry if I came off as rude. I really want people to do well, but real life doesn't work out that way. That's just the reality of things sometimes. There are places in the world I can't really go to because I'm not white and would get my head bashed in by skinheads.
Yes, I agree with what you are saying. Just sucks for me because life in China is what I wanted, and I like Chinese women. Maybe I'll be lucky to be born some other race in the next lifetime if there is one, but that's it for me. If you are a Black man, don't bother with Asia, and really, you should avoid contact with other races too.

If you're Black and like [Northeast] Asian girls like me, you may want to think about giving up completely, so to speak, since it is the only relief you're going to get. May my legacy serve as a warning for others.

I'm out.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

KokujinKrusader wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
KokujinKrusader wrote:

I've spent a lot of time in Shanghai and Beijing. I've never seen black guys pull Chinese girls from night clubs, even though there are quite a few Africans and a handful of black Americans there. BM/Chinese girl couples were also very rare to see as well. I think I spotted maybe one, and the girl was not so great looking.

I've also had a few Chinese female friends or women I was out on dates with tell them me they disliked black guys and Indians.

However, you'll see a lot of African guys with cute Japanese women in Tokyo on any given day from what I've seen and heard. Japan is where it's at.
Looking at stats, I wouldn't recommend anywhere on earth, especially East Asia, for Black men.

Thing is, I'm already here, I have yellow fever and non-NE-Asian women just won't do, and Japan didn't have a job for me while China did.

What kind of defeatist attitude is that, Kokujin? I need to give you a swift kick-in-the-a** to wake you up from your negative feelings. If you can't get a girl in China, then you're totally hopeless.

I've seen all kinds of guys get girls here...and you're telling me you can find one? LOL.

Let's hang-out one day. I'm close by in Shenzhen, so maybe you, me, Abcdavid, Everdred, Baoning, Ghost--and anyone else in China, can meet-up for a get-together one day. ...
ABCDavid hates me because I am Black for sure, and everyone else will be like "Look at me, I can get Chinese girls and you can't because you're Black".

That is why I do not like to hang out with other expats. It was the same way in Japan, except for the fact that back in 2007, Black guys were considered somewhat cool there and could go off to our own areas where a few girls dug us.All of you guys saying Black guys still do well in Japan these days don't know shit about boxing. Japan is probably he worst place to be now actually, since Black guys are no longer cool there, it's much more expensive, and it's in a cultural decline. The Hallyu places Korea on the ascent, Taiwan is poised to be next, and China has its economy.Japan reminds me of Black people; around the world, people remember classic anime like DBZ and Doraemon, but Japan itself has lost its luster, similar to how some remember Tupac or Marvin Gaye, but Black dudes are not cool anymore (in the few places that we were ever seen as cool to begin with).

Even if I do not get girls and have a shitty time, I can honestly say that I have met some very nice Chinese people, and have had a pretty decent time this week that I've been here. I do not regret it, even for that experience, and for that change from my mundane existence in the US. I will try to get some skin bleach so I can have a great time here; if not, I'll just swallow some bleach and be done with it.
Sure the US has changed culturally on the matter of same sex marriage in a matter of 7 years but tho report that a culture changed and then changed back to their old ways in a matter of 7 years seems a stretch.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

zboy1 wrote:
KokujinKrusader wrote:

You're right.

Men from all backgrounds have been able to pull Chinese and Japanese women.

I even had a couple of Chinese women who crushed on me and I'm black!

I have even had a few other Asian women who liked me a lot as well and some of them were from the States!

People should listen to you because you LIVE there right now and you have no reason to lie.

But there are a lot of trolls on here zboy1 who do nothing but post negative stuff on these boards.

I'm not going to name any names but there are a few guys who are posting negative nonsense all the time for the thrill of it.

I have my suspicions that some of the trolls that were banned months ago have resurfaced.

With some of these posters, every single word they say is something negative.

But anyways, any white or black guy should be able to have at LEAST moderate success in China or Japan, considering they aren't severely obese.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

I'm not black but a black buddy of mine said he did quite well with girls in Germany when he was in the military. That was a couple years ago. I have never been so no first hand experience plus I'm white as hell lol. Not sure if you are into European girls or not but I'd check into it if I were you. Perhaps other people on the forum have experience.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

^^^
It's really old news that black men do quite well in Europe as they always have.

Black men have been doing well with European women at least since the end of WWII, maybe even earlier.

UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Greece are great places for black men.

But you're still going to have dudes on here who think that black men are hated all over the world.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer