Filipina MYTHS

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: Thats why i went on the date with the nursing girl cause she was like hte only very attractive woman from months on the dating site who would talk to me consistently the rest were flakes that suddenly stopped talking.
Its easy to see why Filipinas don't want to talk to you, your a chronic complainer. No one else has difficulty dating Pinays, just you. Cebu is the easiest place in the world to get a date and you still manage to f**k it up.
Geez. Glad I skipped to the end. I was getting depressed back there on pages 2&3.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

zboy1 wrote:
droid wrote:
Maverick wrote:
droid wrote:
maverick wrote:To be fair, that list doesn't sound much different than the list to get girls in the US
hahah true, if one has to meet the same requirements and travel 10000 miles for some troll with bad hair, no waist, and an attitude, one might as well just stay here.
Everybody has a vast range of opinions; At the end of the day, the best thing is to actually visit and see for oneself.
Yeah for sure man. I'll be touching down in Phil in 2 weeks!

But it's crazy that people have such a wide range of experiences here.
I look forward to your report.
Apart from Steve, so far we have Newlife's and hammanta's depressive accounts, vs WillnDowd's off-the-charts successes...:roll:
That's to be expected. As Ladislav has mentioned many times on this forum, every individual will have a different experience in a particular country; you can't expect everyone to write the same thing about a country or have the same experiences all the time. It's UP TO YOU, to go to these countries and find-out--by yourself!
If that were true in principle, there would be no point on having the forum.
What I'm saying is Maverick has provided some context we could compare against. He's pulled in Isla Vista, as he has some looks, but is no super-model like WillnDowd. If he says, "yep, they're stuck up like back a home" we'll have some gauge as to what that means.

Instead we have Newlife and hamanta saying "my 6.173 is hotter than your 6.289. But even then, I could easily pull a 6.435", and then WnD says "this 10 gave me her first time within hours of meeting her, and I drove her crazy with my long schl*ng" LOL funny and depressing at the same time...
(note: I made those quotes up for effect)
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Your right my personality is part of the issue but there isn't many quality pinays out there to begin with who show interest in foreigners. Its hard to find a quality just like it is in america. Why is philippines so special if it requires daygame or courtship and lots of luck?

No one said it was hard dating pinays taco. Of course you can get pinays. But most of the pinays you wind up are not worth hopping on the plane and spending the time and money for. Dating quality pinays is what is difficult. Also some of us are just pickier then you. I personally couldn't settle down with nurse girl who seems to love money more than anything in life and probably wouldn't be able to be controlled easily. Ala i known church girls who were quality but didn't care about moeny but were boring and condescending. My choice not to pursue said girls cause of personality issues.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Your right my personality is part of the issue but there isn't many quality pinays out there to begin with who show interest in foreigners. Its hard to find a quality just like it is in america. Why is philippines so special if it requires daygame or courtship and lots of luck?

No one said it was hard dating pinays taco. Of course you can get pinays. But most of the pinays you wind up are not worth hopping on the plane and spending the time and money for. Dating quality pinays is what is difficult. Also some of us are just pickier then you. I personally couldn't settle down with nurse girl who seems to love money more than anything in life and probably wouldn't be able to be controlled easily. Ala i known church girls who were quality but didn't care about moeny but were boring and condescending. My choice not to pursue said girls cause of personality issues.
Most guys believe you need a tall, sexy, educated, career woman to make a relationship work, this is not true. When I was looking for a wife I avoided such women because they are usually the most dysfunctional, good at spending your money and not good at doing anything else. At SM mall you see lots of sexy promo girls all of them are still single, they can't cook and even worse they can't be trusted which makes them your enemy. Having sex with women that don't really like you is spiritually unfulfilling.
Last edited by Taco on June 28th, 2014, 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Your right my personality is part of the issue but there isn't many quality pinays out there to begin with who show interest in foreigners. Its hard to find a quality just like it is in america. Why is philippines so special if it requires daygame or courtship and lots of luck?

Most guys believe you need a tall, sexy, educated, career woman to make a relationship work, this is not true. When I was looking for a wife I avoided such women because they are usually the most dysfunctional, good at spending your money and not good at doing anything else. At SM mall you see lots of sexy promo girls all of them are still single, they can't cook and even worse they can't be trusted.
Yeah the nurse girl seemed pretty dysfunctional. I thought from our long chats online she was gonna be a decent woman but the more of her story i found out and how she acts she just seemed not that genuine. She was ready to jump with any foreigner even one who was playing around just for a ticket out it seems. And she loved money and fancy vacations etc. She even wasted my food at the restaraunt. I didn't even get her to hug me at the end of the date. Yeah she was jealous of my girlfriend but obviously she didn' fight for my attention she was still in love with her boy before so i kept my distance hoping she would give me signals. Anyways she was critical etc yes im an asshole and negative too but I was nice to her even made sure she got home safely far away to her house. Money blown for nothing. I went out with a college educated girl i knew from church but she wasn't in a hurry for love and seemed very naive and wanting things slow. Boring and actually quite condescending. She didn't want money but she was too aggressive on some things and too condescending and too conservative which is a strange combination to be so conservative on love yet aggressive in some ways.

Im not looking for a independant career minded woman. However Im not gonna jump on the plane again for average looking woman either or a hot one who doesn't like sex or has a bad attitude so Ill settle on the other part but not on looks and attitude and chemistry. My girlfriend is not average she is about a 5 to 6.2 depending on my mood lol.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:

Most guys believe you need a tall, sexy, educated, career woman to make a relationship work, this is not true. When I was looking for a wife I avoided such women because they are usually the most dysfunctional, good at spending your money and not good at doing anything else. At SM mall you see lots of sexy promo girls all of them are still single, they can't cook and even worse they can't be trusted.
Yeah the nurse girl seemed pretty dysfunctional. I thought from our long chats online she was gonna be a decent woman but the more of her story i found out and how she acts she just seemed not that genuine. She was ready to jump with any foreigner even one who was playing around just for a ticket out it seems. And she loved money and fancy vacations etc. She even wasted my food at the restaraunt. I didn't even get her to hug me at the end of the date. Yeah she was jealous of my girlfriend but obviously she didn' fight for my attention she was still in love with her boy before so i kept my distance hoping she would give me signals. Anyways she was critical etc yes im an asshole and negative too but I was nice to her even made sure she got home safely far away to her house. Money blown for nothing. I went out with a college educated girl i knew from church but she wasn't in a hurry for love and seemed very naive and wanting things slow. Boring and actually quite condescending. She didn't want money but she was too aggressive on some things and too condescending and too conservative which is a strange combination to be so conservative on love yet aggressive in some ways.

Im not looking for a independant career minded woman. However Im not gonna jump on the plane again for average looking woman either or a hot one who doesn't like sex or has a bad attitude so Ill settle on the other part but not on looks and attitude and chemistry. My girlfriend is not average she is about a 5 to 6.2 depending on my mood lol.
I've noticed the best Filipinas get married young because some Filipino guy realizes the chick is worth keeping around. The ones that are not married by the time their 22 yrs old often have "issues", their single for a reason. Either they can't cook, don't like sex, too independent, bad temper, controlling, gold digger, cheater etc...
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Taco wrote:I've noticed the best Filipinas get married young because some Filipino guy realizes the chick is worth keeping around. The ones that are not married by the time their 22 yrs old often have "issues", their single for a reason. Either they can't cook, don't like sex, too independent, bad temper, controlling, gold digger, cheater etc...
This is something a lot of men who go overseas don't realize. The age standard in Asia is different from that of the west. An American woman can get married in her 30s and it's seem as perfectly acceptable because she's a strong, independent woman (barf). However, girls in Asia marry a lot younger because of the culture and environment. If you see any single woman past the age of I would say 24, then immediate red flags should be raised concerning her.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:
Taco wrote:

I've noticed the best Filipinas get married young because some Filipino guy realizes the chick is worth keeping around. The ones that are not married by the time their 22 yrs old often have "issues", their single for a reason. Either they can't cook, don't like sex, too independent, bad temper, controlling, gold digger, cheater etc...
so maybe i should focus on 18 to 21 then? Nurse girl btw was in that age range. only problem is some of them you dont know if they are underage either when you go that young and they may not have an id to prove otherwise.

Ive found most of the young women on the dating sites were very busy students not in a hurry for a relationship (boring) so i tended to stay away from them casue i noticed a pattern online. Even when i contacted them by text or when i was in person they didn't seem in a hurry to meet. with the exception of nurse girl who was eager to meet me. of course i was a flake to but thats cause i had a girlfriend. Now i know why nurse girl was eager to meet and always talk, she wanted something out of me.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Taco wrote:
Taco wrote:

I would say this is generally true, though like most generalizations there a lot of exceptions. But I would say the age is too young. Add 1 - 3 years. The reason I say this is that there are many girls in PI determined to graduate college who don't want to get married before they get the degree. Schools in PI will literally kick you out if you get pregnant. It's not unusual to find girls 22-25 still in the process of graduating. My wife put herself through school and it took her till 24. She was determined to wait till she graduated, which I was happy to do.

So I would say 21-25 is the favored range, though I know so many exceptions it's just a broad generalization.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

that would explain why online most of the students always seemed busy and not that interested. That plus the immaturity and inexperience. some here say get them young but young filipinas are a pain in the ass on many levels. actually milfs and older women make the best girlfriend as far as personality and how they treat you but they just have too much baggage.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I know an expat that married a 32 yr old Filipina, they have one kid now. A Filipino guy would see this as a red flag immediately not because she's too old but because she's never had a serious relationship before(no one wants her). In the Philippines only the best women have a stable boyfriend, its something they have to earn. However, this stupid expat just walked right into a minefield and married her thinking she was a good deal because he's not familiar with the culture. Sure enough, she doesn't cook much, doesn't feed her kid, she's lazy and argues with her husband everyday, I'm not sure if their marriage will survive.

Filipina single moms are not always a high risk investment like the American single moms are. In many cases, the Filipina single moms are good wives and mothers but their boyfriend/husband cheated on them. That's what happened to my Filipina wife and she's best woman I've ever met.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

I know a guy who married a filipina at 30 and never had a pinoy boyfriend but his relationship is working great after 4 years in america. she works hard and all and is a nurse and even worked abroad. But unfortunately she is kind of chubby (but big boobs) and dead average in my tastes. so your not gonna find a hot woman like that in her mid 20's unless she has serious issues.

Definitely single moms are the best. my barhoe was a single mom that her pinoy cheated on her overseas and she was the best girl i met there in terms of looks and treatment and sex and charisma and connection too bad she was a hoe LOL the single filipinas or the ones who are new mothers are retarded and I have no chemistry and they are lazy and conservative. I dont want to deal with the drama of milfs anymore so i avoid. Most milfs just want cash and support too which is annoying.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

had a fight with a girl. After many flaky girls one finally agreeed to meet me at this hour 9pm or so to my hotel outside she was hestitant at first cause she had school. She is a milf but she is quite attractive. Haven't seen her on cam but if her facebook pictures are accurate she could be 6.8 to 7 cause she has white skin and small nose and features not the trible/primitive or dark skin features that are more apparent in the less attractive ones.

Well see how it goes. well see if milfs are better women as taco often says. Ive always argued they are more desperate and are used to caring for kids so they are more likely to treat you good. I had some others who were flaky and not willing to me and also one other attractive milf who maybe i could have met but it was dark cam and it was hard to see her but she looked attractive in her pictures but she was scared to meet a foreigner and she didn't offer to meet me outside my hotel. At this hour the major malls are closing and i dont want to go far away just to get stood up anyways and i was chatting with other girls and she could tell and thought i wasn't serious lol.

I have to decide whether to try this girl out or go back to my girl again. well see
Randalltaxcpa
Freshman Poster

Re: Romance Tour AFA

Post by Randalltaxcpa »

Dear NewLife and Taco:

It is somewhat discouraging reading through your posts - seems like an insurmountable number of landmines trying to find/date/marry
a good Filipina woman.

Do romance tours - specifically like what AFA offers - plus their huge database of women that at least go thru a verification process - offer at least
one reasonable option of finding a quality lady?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts / opinions.

Best regards, Randall
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Romance Tour AFA

Post by Taco »

Randalltaxcpa wrote:Dear NewLife and Taco:

It is somewhat discouraging reading through your posts - seems like an insurmountable number of landmines trying to find/date/marry
a good Filipina woman.

Do romance tours - specifically like what AFA offers - plus their huge database of women that at least go thru a verification process - offer at least
one reasonable option of finding a quality lady?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts / opinions.

Best regards, Randall
Sorry for all the depressing news. There is hope.

Philippines is the easiest country in the world to find a good girlfriend. There's no shortage of teen virgins offering to be your girlfriend which just adds to your confusion. It is a challenge trying to find one that's sincere and one that your compatible with. I would say at least half the guys that go to the Philippines get taken because their not cautious enough. Most guys think because the girl wants to have sex with them she likes them this is not always true. If there's more than a 20 year age difference the risk goes up. I guess I'm lucky I've never had any problems with my Filipina but we had lots of things in common.

Meeting women through a dating agency won't help you much other than to confirm the woman's identity.

Signs Your Being Scammed By A Filipina

1. She asks you for money soon after meeting you and continues to milk your bank account for "emergencies"
2. Boyfriends pics on her facebook page
3. She dresses sexy trying to get lots of male attention
4. She doesn't kiss you much
5. She has sex with you but won't initiate it
6. She's lazy
7. She's a social climber and talks about moving to your country to become rich and famous
8. She has expensive tastes

Signs Your not Being Scammed By A Filipina

1. She sends you gifts
2. She sends you love letters
3. She's always trying to kiss you
4. She has sexual fantasies about you
5. She offers to cook for you instead of you taking her out to eat
6. She initiates sex often and gets turned on seeing you naked
7. She's a hard worker and enjoys being a house wife
8. She's happy to live in any country you want
9. She buys clothes at "ok ok" (second hand shop)