Why so few virgins in the prudish, uptight America?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why so few virgins in the prudish, uptight America?

Post by ladislav »

Could someone explain that to me? Here in the Philippines finding a girlfriend is probably easier than anywhere else on Earth. And yes, after some time you can lay her. In spite of all this, this country has one of the highest percentages of virgins in the world. Some newspapers have reported 85%. It is lower in Manila, but still most girls I have known had to be virgins. Even in go go bars there are virgins and on cyber sex sites. And this is a Catholic country which is shy, but not really inhibited.
In the US, on the hand, despite the prudishness, virgins are so hard to find. Almost all girls have had some weird sex. So, WTF?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

US has a Puritan streak but it is NOT prudish. You are looking at the media and conservative states. In the coastal large cities young people ages 18-40 are f***ing like rabbits every night. The women are whores for the stimulating bad boy, bad boy biker, DJ, bartender, doorman, efc. but prudes for the immigrant nice guy. You are literally in a different world (not planet) from where the casual raunchy sex is. The same girl that turns you down (prudish USA) is having orgies with 4 black guys on the weekends or that same night. Then she comes to work and is a bitch to everyone at her receptionist job.

Why bother to figure out a sick society? The RP is a better place to be.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

I must get to the phillipines!

Post by Montanaland »

In spite of all this, this country has one of the highest percentages of virgins in the world.

Wow, that is a shocking and exciting stat ladislav! I would like to know what other visitor friendly countries rank up there.

Thanks again for the quality info.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I've dated several virgins in the US, they're a pain in the butt. Either you can't have sex with them, or if you took their virginity, they'd cling to you like super glue.

Generally speaking, about 2/3 of the college girls are virgins at freshmen year, and by senior year 1/3 remain virgins.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

asialove.org

Post by Montanaland »

I wanted to post a follow-up to" where the most virgins in the world lie"

After reading http://www.asialove.org the answer... hands down- is China. This guy is stating that the majority of chinese girls remain a virgin well into their mid-20's. The Phillipines came in 2nd with Indonesia next.I think.

The website was free last night and thankfully I was able to read most of content in the members area in which he's charging 200 euros for. The membership part has since been blocked?? Anyhow...to sum up the whole sexual angle in SE asia..he states that China (as teacher) is the best place followed by the Phillipines and Indonesia for having sexual relationships with virgins or a constant flow of young inexpereinced girls.

I guess Discoprojoe and others who are teaching english in China have the drop on all of us after all..(however how long could you take that urban zoo?)

I'm curios if anyone can get to asialove.org uninhibited or if the author coincidentally just decided to turn on his membership blocker??
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Another thing to remember is that in the States many girls 12-20 are virgins but they have given blowjobs, handjobs, and will do anal sex. This is not "sex" so they are still "virgins". This is a direct result of Clinton and "oral sex is not sex". Once heard a classic Thanksgiving bit on the Leykis show where a producer/director had some hot tail in the OC on the PCH and she was giving hummers to 6 different guys a week. She was clear and unashamed and had no intellectual reservations when she said that "oral sex is not sex" thus she was faithful. This in contrast to some women who consider oral sex "too personal" or "too intimate" if you are one night standing her.

The US is just one f***ed up headcase. Why waste electrons trying to figure out a psychopath? Just move on to the RP or China and be happy...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great question Ladislav, and an interesting paradox.

Also keep in mind that people in the US talk about sex or brag about it, if they're not getting it, whereas people who are really getting it, like in the PI, do not need to talk about it or brag about it.

Even if US girls lose their virginity early, they are still dating only within their school or clique and still not easy to meet.

I think it's kind of a myth that all the bad boys get the girls. They get some girls, but many girls do not like them either. I've seen guys playing great music in band in front of girls, and the girls compliment them greatly, but they don't date them.

Girls in the US may lose their virginity early, but they are very picky and hard to get to know.

Plus in the PI, where virginity is sacred, some of the girls may be lying about being virgins. Remember lying in the PI is not such a bad sin, but a normal tactic that everyone uses as needed.

Lots of guys in the US brag about getting laid. We all know that guys who really get laid a lot don't brag about it.

People do get laid in the US but it's not that often and it tends to be confined to steady relationships. That's why guys in the US get into relationships, cause without one they can't get sex. If they were getting casual sex all the time, like Hugh Heffner gets, then they would not be rushing into relationships or marriage.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

How do you know if a girl is really a virgin, or lying about it? Could it be that the Philippines has fewer virgins than we thought?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Hero wrote:How do you know if a girl is really a virgin, or lying about it? Could it be that the Philippines has fewer virgins than we thought?
It may have 'fewer ' but the majority still are. A Filipino guy would not as a rule want a non virgin. Filipinas usually live with thier parents until they marry. Dating guys and sleeping with them is not easy. It is different in bigger cities but still, the majority ( more than 50%) are virgins. Come on over and you will see. They have been brought up that way and it is a treasure they cherish. They have nothing else to give to a guy. Their parents teach them that.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

its simple

Post by firethrower1000 »

probably because in the filipines they believe that in human interaction its not just about sex but about foreplay and romantic behaviors as well...Because sex is just sex a conclusion...But foreplay can be done before and after sex which is ever ending its the companion of physical human love If you now what i mean LOL
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ladislav wrote:
Hero wrote:How do you know if a girl is really a virgin, or lying about it? Could it be that the Philippines has fewer virgins than we thought?
It may have 'fewer ' but the majority still are. A Filipino guy would not as a rule want a non virgin. Filipinas usually live with thier parents until they marry. Dating guys and sleeping with them is not easy. It is different in bigger cities but still, the majority ( more than 50%) are virgins. Come on over and you will see. They have been brought up that way and it is a treasure they cherish. They have nothing else to give to a guy. Their parents teach them that.
You're forgetting, I already have visited the Philippines. True, most of the girls I dated did act like virgins, but a couple of them literally jumped on me after just a few dates. I have my doubts about their purity. How can a Filipino guy be absolutely sure that a girl is a virgin?
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Re: Why so few virgins in the prudish, uptight America?

Post by Splicelo »

They might be lying about being virgins. Any girl can say she is virgin, i highly doubt Philippines has one of the highest percentage of virgins. If you want high percetage of virgins go middle east lol, Philippines is quite westernized in a way. And most filipina are not othrodox like for example mormon girls in utah because if they were they'd not let you bang untill the wedding night.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Why so few virgins in the prudish, uptight America?

Post by Mercury »

ladislav wrote:
December 19th, 2009, 3:44 pm
Could someone explain that to me? Here in the Philippines finding a girlfriend is probably easier than anywhere else on Earth. And yes, after some time you can lay her. In spite of all this, this country has one of the highest percentages of virgins in the world. Some newspapers have reported 85%. It is lower in Manila, but still most girls I have known had to be virgins. Even in go go bars there are virgins and on cyber sex sites. And this is a Catholic country which is shy, but not really inhibited.
In the US, on the hand, despite the prudishness, virgins are so hard to find. Almost all girls have had some weird sex. So, WTF?
Because for one, there are 75 men to every woman in America. And for two, American women marry in their early 20s and then divorce when either she decides she doesn't need a man or she meets a man who can get her a huge mansion in Beverly Hills, California. Or even she decides her husband is too friendly and wants a vicious, violent terrorist for a husband. American women live like demons. They have only Satan in their toxic hearts.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

globetrotter wrote:
December 22nd, 2009, 3:15 am
Another thing to remember is that in the States many girls 12-20 are virgins but they have given blowjobs, handjobs, and will do anal sex. This is not "sex" so they are still "virgins". This is a direct result of Clinton and "oral sex is not sex". Once heard a classic Thanksgiving bit on the Leykis show where a producer/director had some hot tail in the OC on the PCH and she was giving hummers to 6 different guys a week. She was clear and unashamed and had no intellectual reservations when she said that "oral sex is not sex" thus she was faithful. This in contrast to some women who consider oral sex "too personal" or "too intimate" if you are one night standing her.

The US is just one f***ed up headcase. Why waste electrons trying to figure out a psychopath? Just move on to the RP or China and be happy...
Beautifully put. Girl’s are Trollops for Chads and Sugar Daddies, but prudes for guys they have no interest in.
I will say that the younger women are becoming less and less sexually restrained as time goes on. Every winter I return to Florida I am wowed by the lack of restraint by these girls. It is as if there is a free for all for attention and money due in part to social media whoring.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 8:43 pm
globetrotter wrote:
December 22nd, 2009, 3:15 am

Beautifully put. Girl’s are Trollops for Chads and Sugar Daddies, but prudes for guys they have no interest in.
I will say that the younger women are becoming less and less sexually restrained as time goes on. Every winter I return to Florida I am wowed by the lack of restraint by these girls. It is as if there is a free for all for attention and money due in part to social media whoring.
I slept with a girl that was a "virgin" and let me duke her up the dookie chute in my 2000 Geo Metro back in 2000. She refused to let me have intercourse with her naturally. I have great taste. Like Toyota, what more can I ask for????! Obviously, no auto pun intended.