Most women already have boyfriends it seems.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Most women already have boyfriends it seems.

Post by Zionosis »

Well this could be my defective point of view but I have noticed that practically all women seem to already have men.

And it isn't just the pretty ones. I see many absolutely ugly girls when I was at college and found out that they were actually moms with a husband and even a kid.

I have on quite a few occasions seen a woman that I thought looked attractive to me and they seemed nice when talking to them but then within the coming weeks I usually see them somewhere with a BF.

Quite literally every girl I have ever gotten to know already had a BF and I found this out by either seeing them with their BF or overhearing them talking to their girlfriends about their BF's.

It's so annoying practically every time I see a woman now that I like I just assume she has a BF and turns out they actually do and I am like wow I really am not being cynical it's actually true.

Maybe I am being a wimp about this and most Alpha men don't give a crap if the women have BF's or even Husbands and just flirt with them and try to take them as their own anyway.

Back at school there were at least a handful of girls without guys, But now in their 20's it seems really rare to find one that doesn't already have a guy.

But unlike most others I don't blame the women for my failures in getting them. Obviously other men are successful with them so I only really have myself to blame.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Also when I was dating an Asian woman, white women came out of the woodwork and were suddenly interested in me WTF.

Then when you are single seems these white women go back into hiding and you don't know they exist. lol
Seems they only get interested if another woman likes you.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Most women have BF it seems.

Post by jamesbond »

Zionosis wrote:I have noticed that practically all women seem to already have men.

And it isn't just the pretty ones. I see many absolutely ugly girls when I was at college and found out that they were actually moms with a husband and even a kid.

Quite literally every girl I have ever gotten to know already had a BF and I found this out by either seeing them with their BF or overhearing them talking to their girlfriends about their BF's.

It's so annoying practically every time I see a woman now that I like I just assume she has a BF and turns out they actually do and I am like wow I really am not being cynical it's actually true.
I was just thinking about this recently, I agree with you, it does seem as if every woman already has a boyfriend. Hell, I even see fat and ugly women holding hands with their boyfriends and I am thinking to myself, WTF? :shock:

The reason for this is because in America between ages 18 to 49 single men outnumber single women by at least 4 million.

What people like Ross Jefferies, Don Steele, Paul Janka, Kenny Gordon and Mystery say to do is, when you ask a woman for her phone number, if she says she has a boyfriend, use some funny rebuttal to try and loosen her up and make her laugh. This may cause her to want to give you her number.

What Tom Leykis says to do is, just lie to the woman and say you are a stock broker or real estate investor or doctor. So this way, she thinks you are wealthy and therefore a better catch than her current boyfriend and she will gladly give you her phone number. :wink:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Remember, women may also use "I have a boyfriend" when they are simply not interested and see it as the simplest way to reject you.

And why is the author of this post still bothering with American / Anglo women unless his goal is to gain some experience so that he can make a comparison when he is happier abroad?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Bao3niang wrote:Remember, women may also use "I have a boyfriend" when they are simply not interested and see it as the simplest way to reject you.

And why is the author of this post still bothering with American / Anglo women unless his goal is to gain some experience so that he can make a comparison when he is happier abroad?
^^^^^ This. As many AW as I have bedded, I have faced this line many o' times. Basically, for me, it has been a number's game: the more you "holler" at, the more AW whom let you court them.

However, these numbers of beddable AW are dwindling because the toxicity is augmenting at an indescribable rate.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

kind of blue pill, we've gone over this before. Even the title is misleading.
Zionosis, how much/where have you traveled?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There are a few factors to the universal boyfriend claim:
1. Any high status dirtbag that the female is having sex with on a semi regular basis will be counted as her boyfriend, so it is possible for several skanks to be sharing the same "boyfriend".
2. Females will lie and claim to have a boyfriend in order to avoid seeming left on the shelf.
3. Females will claim to have a boyfriend in order to test men. If a man stops pursuing them after they claim to have a husband or boyfriend then clearly he is a decent guy and so is at a reproductive disadvantage in evil modern society compared to scum and so she will not want to have sex with him.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

So far I've been to:

1. Taiwan (Taipei, Kaoshiung, Taidong, Tainan)-Taipei is a clean city. Went to the 101 and Chiang kai-shek's tomb as well as the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial. Don't remember much about Kaoshiung. In Taidong I went to Chiang's Yangming Mountain Resort as well as the Sun and Moon Lakes. In Tainan I visited Kenting National Park where I could see fish and corals in the ocean. In the far distance across the channel I saw a few islands which are the northernmost islands of the Philippines.

2. Hong Kong and Macau-Both are too capitalist and modern for me. Hong Kong is a messed up place. The streets are about half the width of the streets in Beijing making traffic almost twice as bad. People everywhere, skyscrapers everywhere. The city just consumes me, leaving me with no space to breathe. Macau is the Las Vegas of China. I regularly go to Hong Kong to do visa runs.

3. Mainland China:

Hangzhou: West Lake is really overrated. When I went there I saw all sorts of garbage floating in the water.

Suzhou: Don't remember much expect going to a traditional village and listening to Suzhou opera.

Dalian: Coastal city, I liked the European style architecture. Went to two aquariums.

Xi'an: Saw the tera cotta warriors and ate “羊肉泡馍â€￾, which was decent.

Guangzhou: I was only there for a few hours, so I don't have an impression of the place.

Shenzhen: SEZ (Special Economic Zone), obviously making it very materialistic. World Park was meh, but I did like eating spicy frog legs. They tasted like a cross between chicken and fish.

Sanya: Beautiful tropical scenery but way too touristy. I went scuba diving in 3 locations, the first two were heavily polluted areas but the third location (Wuzhizhou Island) was the best and the most expensive. Went down to 16.5 meters at Wuzhizhou. I drank so much coconut water and juice each day that I had to go pee every 10 minutes.

Guilin: Small city, I only stayed there for a day but I liked the relaxed atmosphere. Got diarrhea from eating steamed fish at the hotel but the Guangxi rice noodles were very tasty.

4. USA: Los Angeles / Anaheim, San Francisco, Seattle, New York City. Even before I found HA there was already this part of me that despised America. I just couldn't express it back then.

I went to all those places when I was still a young sheep, without the intellect and insight that I have today. Chongqing is my hometown. It's funny that I've been in Beijing for the last 5 or 6 years and never visited Tianjin.

I'm very impressed with China's rapid development and ascent to the status of a world power in the last 25 to 30 years, but the rigid clinging on to Confucianism is hindering true social and intellectual progress of the people due to its suppression of individualism. As China continues to move towards a capitalist market economy, people are getting more and more consumerist and empty. What I see in my own ethnicity is a mentality that combines the worst of both worlds.

There are many things in Chinese culture / society that I do not like or find it hard to understand, but I am still much happier living in China than in Canada. Although I am an introvert that does not like people most of the time (I am an ISFP / INFP), I see that people in China are much more down-to-earth and genuine than in the Anglo countries. The food wins hands down (magnum can confirm this), if what people in much of the West eats even deserves to be called food. Another thing I like about China is that taxes are already included in the prices of items and that I do not have to tip when eating out.

Unfortunately in about two months I will start university in Vancouver. I will be miserable in Vancouver, but being in university will allow me to REALLY travel. Vietnam and Malaysia are my two options for this year. I will almost certainly go to Vietnam, but if Thi Hua goes to study in Malaysia, it could be a decision changer. My best friend Dave and his family will move to Kuala Lumpur on July 27th and they will be in Malaysia for sure during the Christmas holiday.

Since Vietnam is #1 on my list I hope I can meet a nice girl there if none of the ones I met online work out (with the exception of Thi Hua who is Vietnamese-Chinese and has the best chances with me). A 20 year old guy that talks to me on Skype who studies mechanical engineering in Ho Chi Minh City has promised to introduce me to a girl once I go there.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's hard to tell if most women have boyfriends already, because even if they don't, if they aren't attracted to you, they will tell you that they are taken anyway. And if they admit to being single, they will say "I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I just got out of one and want to work on myself now." blah blah.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Bao3niang wrote:Remember, women may also use "I have a boyfriend" when they are simply not interested and see it as the simplest way to reject you.

I knew someone would say that. Do you people read? I never said women told me they have a boyfriend because I already know that isn't how you tell if they do.
I already told you that I see them with their BF's or even overhear them talking to their girlfriends about their BF's. I precisely said that so people wouldn't say just what you said in your answer. But I guess it can't be helped because it seems people don't read the description maybe and just read the title.
That's why everyone here in the comments are nearly saying the same thing you wrote.

Guys! Please have some attention to detail. I never said women tell me themselves they have BF's. I am not stupid enough to even ask them that because I know women are disingenuous about those things. That's why I find out other ways to know for sure.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Most women have BF it seems.

Post by Zionosis »

jamesbond wrote:
Zionosis wrote:I have noticed that practically all women seem to already have men.

I was just thinking about this recently, I agree with you, it does seem as if every woman already has a boyfriend. Hell, I even see fat and ugly women holding hands with their boyfriends and I am thinking to myself, WTF? :shock:

The reason for this is because in America between ages 18 to 49 single men outnumber single women by at least 4 million.

What people like Ross Jefferies, Don Steele, Paul Janka, Kenny Gordon and Mystery say to do is, when you ask a woman for her phone number, if she says she has a boyfriend, use some funny rebuttal to try and loosen her up and make her laugh. This may cause her to want to give you her number.

What Tom Leykis says to do is, just lie to the woman and say you are a stock broker or real estate investor or doctor. So this way, she thinks you are wealthy and therefore a better catch than her current boyfriend and she will gladly give you her phone number. :wink:
You are a very good commenter. And yes I have seen those stats myself also. I have also seen stats that show that the amount of men that never marry is vastly more than the amount of women that never marry.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

So why aren't you making plans to go overseas if dating is so bad in western society?
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
FusionX20
Freshman Poster

Post by FusionX20 »

I work at an environment with at least 1000 people and probably 1 mediocre looking girl there says she's taken. Like Hoca says it's a sausage party everywhere you go, except there are some older women there obviously much older than myself.
Been at the mercy of western society since childhood.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Please change the title of this thread to reflect your location.
As we've stated 1000 times, other cultures/demographics are better. I'd hate a newbie browser to have his hopes shot down before getting the full context of the web site.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

women can't be on their own for a second and like a monkey they already have a firm grasp of the next man before they come out of their existing relationship, this is why most do have a man already.

Do something else, travel the world, make money, buy a nice house, buy anything you want...

A woman ain't for life like a dog.