What can undermine a child's individualism from the start?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Question says it all.

Personally I think I am more individualistic than many Westerners. I stick to one-on-one interaction with people because I don't like my individuality being suppressed.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Re: What can undermine a child's individualism from the star

Post by Luc Furr »

[quote="Bao3niang"]Question says it all.

Personally I think I am more individualistic than many Westerners. I stick to one-on-one interaction with people because I don't like my individuality being suppressed.[/quote]

Try 4 ppm of fluoride and also heavy metals added to your water all your childhood and see if you are an individual. Almost all people turn into sheeple from only .7-1 ppm of fluoride. Ahh the gods and angels love to pretend they are good. Fact is they aren't much different from demons. The gods and angels knew what was happening. In fact, they sanctioned it.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Luc Furr wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:Question says it all.

Personally I think I am more individualistic than many Westerners. I stick to one-on-one interaction with people because I don't like my individuality being suppressed.

Try 4 ppm of fluoride and also heavy metals added to your water all your childhood and see if you are an individual. Almost all people turn into sheeple from only .7-1 ppm of fluoride. Ahh the gods and angels love to pretend they are good. Fact is they aren't much different from demons. The gods and angels knew what was happening. In fact, they sanctioned it.
You are an absolutely wrong. Clearly you don't have much critical thinking and just believe Alex Jones fluoride BS which like the rest of his fear mongering is to get people to buy his stuff. In this case it's his water purifiers.
I have already explained this to you nutcases before.
Hong Kong has full water fluoridation. They are hardly deficient in IQ which Alex Jones claims fluoride does. They are in fact the highest in IQ around the world.
South Korea doesn't fluoridate their water but they are sheeple. Clearly there is no connection here.
Even the people in Hong Kong have long life expectancies. Alex Jones is an absolute idiot and for anyone that knows anything.

Also you are aware that sodium fluoride is naturally in water everywhere. You are aware that fluoride is a reactive element and that sodium is also rather common and their combination into a compound is even more common than calcium fluoride within water. Learn your science. It will set you free from idiots like Alex Jones that are fear mongering you into buying his crap and same as David Icke.

Stop thinking you are some awakened person when in reality you are just a gullible and uneducated and that's why you fall for such crap.
Alex Jones and Icke also claimed the world would go into chaos many times and got people to buy their gold suppliers gold and other things like food packs.

It's amazing how easy people are to fooled when they have no science education.
Also yes I saw that stupid study Jones linked to where the rats had pure droplets of sodium fluoride added to their little water dishes and after weeks/months they grew tumors. You are aware that those rats would have ended up having at least 10,000x the dosage of sodium fluoride. Think about this, If a rat ate 10,000x the dosage of salt, potassium, glucose, chlorine etc. It wouldn't just get tumors in the coming weeks or months. It would die within a few minutes.
If you know anything about the human body you would realize that many things are needed in certain amounts but everything is technically a poison if it get's out of balance.
Even carbon monoxide has a purpose in the human body. Chlorine makes up 0.2% of our body also.
People like Alex Jones feed off ignorance and low intelligence.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Well the system they grow up in obviously. But again it all has to do with intelligence. A kid that is born with good genetics as far as intelligence is less likely to just do what everyone else does. Smarter people usually question things to themselves as "why" and they don't just blindly follow trends and do what the horde of the average population does.

I am only talking about the things that the average population does that aren't good choices. Not the things they do that are good.
An example of a stupid thing an average person will do is get a loan on a house and eventually end up paying twice of what the house was worth after years of paying interest.
A smart thing that average people do is trying to find a partner and create a family.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Zionosis wrote:
Luc Furr wrote:

You are an absolutely wrong. Clearly you don't have much critical thinking and just believe Alex Jones fluoride BS which like the rest of his fear mongering is to get people to buy his stuff. In this case it's his water purifiers.
Hong Kong has full water fluoridation. They are hardly deficient in IQ which Alex Jones claims fluoride does. They are in fact the highest in IQ around the world.
South Korea doesn't fluoridate their water but they are sheeple. Clearly there is no connection here.
Even the people in Hong Kong have long life expectancies. Alex Jones is an absolute idiot and for anyone that knows anything.

Also you are aware that sodium fluoride is naturally in water everywhere. You are aware that fluoride is a reactive element and that sodium is also rather common and their combination into a compound is even more common than calcium fluoride within water. Learn your science. It will set you free from idiots like Alex Jones that are fear mongering you into buying his crap and same as David Icke.

Stop thinking you are some awakened person when in reality you are just a gullible and uneducated and that's why you fall for such crap.
Alex Jones and Icke also claimed the world would go into chaos many times and got people to buy their gold suppliers gold and other things like food packs.

Also yes I saw that stupid study Jones linked to where the rats had pure droplets of sodium fluoride added to their little water dishes and after weeks/months they grew tumors. You are aware that those rats would have ended up having at least 10,000x the dosage of sodium fluoride. Think about this, If a rat ate 10,000x the dosage of salt, potassium, glucose, chlorine etc. It wouldn't just get tumors in the coming weeks or months. It would die within a few minutes.
If you know anything about the human body you would realize that many things are needed in certain amounts but everything is technically a poison if it get's out of balance.
Even carbon monoxide has a purpose in the human body. Chlorine makes up 0.2% of our body also.
ok. Then WHY ADD IT deliberately to water?

Does Fluoride has any good health benefits and Why I have hard time trusting government really caring for people if they have good intention in adding fluoride in water supplies.

Fluoride poisoning leaves villagers in deep water

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 117074.cms

Treat 10,000 Fluoride-Poisoned Children

http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/tr ... poisoning/

Villages in India Show the U.S. Just How Dangerous Fluoride in Our Water Is…

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... water.aspx

Fluoride poisoning: Andhra government apathetic towards plight of victims

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/andh ... 08334.html

--------------

This is the story of most Indian villages. When I was studying for my graduation I went to a rural place and due to lack of money had to drink ground water and I felt it in my bones, body and mind...even boiling the water does not work...

You become weak and tired all the time, your mind does not function properly combined with adulterated food and you are walking dead.

Alex jones, David Icke may have an agenda but what about poor villagers in India?

I had saved another article on it but it got lost, one entire village in India has severe tooth problems due to extreme fluoride in water and government not doing anything to provide safe drinking options.

-----------------

It seems to have become an In Thing...To Bash Conspiracies, Conspiracy Theories just because trolls like Alex Jones have hijacked it.

We know already, they infiltrate any movement that gains popularity and then muddying the water to cause choas, so that we don't believe in any of it.

Fluoride Poisoning is real...Alex Jones just Infiltrated the whole movement so now somehow speaking against Flouride poisoning in uncool
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Luc Furr wrote:

ok. Then WHY ADD IT deliberately to water?

Does Fluoride has any good health benefits and Why I have hard time trusting government really caring for people if they have good intention in adding fluoride in water supplies.

Fluoride poisoning leaves villagers in deep water

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 117074.cms

Treat 10,000 Fluoride-Poisoned Children

http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/tr ... poisoning/

Villages in India Show the U.S. Just How Dangerous Fluoride in Our Water Is…

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... water.aspx

Fluoride poisoning: Andhra government apathetic towards plight of victims

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/andh ... 08334.html

--------------

This is the story of most Indian villages. When I was studying for my graduation I went to a rural place and due to lack of money had to drink ground water and I felt it in my bones, body and mind...even boiling the water does not work...

You become weak and tired all the time, your mind does not function properly combined with adulterated food and you are walking dead.

Alex jones, David Icke may have an agenda but what about poor villagers in India?

I had saved another article on it but it got lost, one entire village in India has severe tooth problems due to extreme fluoride in water and government not doing anything to provide safe drinking options.

-----------------

It seems to have become an In Thing...To Bash Conspiracies, Conspiracy Theories just because trolls like Alex Jones have hijacked it.

We know already, they infiltrate any movement that gains popularity and then muddying the water to cause choas, so that we don't believe in any of it.

Fluoride Poisoning is real...Alex Jones just Infiltrated the whole movement so now somehow speaking against Flouride poisoning in uncool

It's all part of building a functioning communal dictatorship world wide, all in the name of "peace and harmony" in subservience to the law givers.

Watch Star Trek episode " Return of the Archons " for more details about the civilization our rulers are attempting to build. They are building a civilization which has no spark, Gene Rodenberry nailed it with his original series. If you have never watched it you should, it probes man's childish intellect better than any TV show ever produced and if you watch all episodes you will see where he pretty much covers the whole spectrum and indirectly calls man out on being a bust.

It was not totally apparent man was a complete bust in the 60's when the show aired but it sure is now some 45 years later. If he were alive today he would not believe how he and his writers nailed it with a direct hit and they were overly optimistic about the coming plight of man!
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

[quote="Zionosis"]

People like Alex Jones feed off ignorance and low intelligence.[/quote]

Lots of insults....I, too, like tossing insults. Rather childish but for some reason seems to give me a sense of empowerment. At any rate the insults are meaningless and won't anger me.

So is the "you are AN absolutely wrong." comment an honest mistake typo or a psychopath "typo" so that you can deceive people (ah to lie without lying)? Add all those insults and what are you? Angel? Demon? well like I stated not much difference between the two.

Re Hong Kong IQ comment: This is NOT about IQ this is about something deeper.

btw Your post says nothing that refutes the true effects of fluoride.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I once had a friend who was 20/21-ish that loved his girlfriend very much (him from Shandong, her from Anhui) but his parents did not approve. They were a wonderful, mutually affectionate couple that went to the same university in Beijing. His parents were basically traditional, dogmatic assholes and when I saw them a few times I had a bad impression of them too. Filthy rich scums. Now this guy kept telling me about how he was angry at his parents and relatives for controlling every aspect of his life, and the more I listened, the more I felt compassionate. Seeing how he wasn't strong enough to make a direct stand for himself, I tried giving him advice to put up a fight. He didn't have the rebel spirit that I have now and kept coming back to me telling me that he had no guts. Eventually my compassion for his situation turned into a desire to take matters into my own hands in order to help him, and at one point I thought about poisoning his parents (yes, I've thought about murder before). Eventually he succumbed to the pressure and broke up with his girlfriend. He went to the USA to continue his studies and I haven't heard from him since then.

If my plan worked I would have saved him but put myself in trouble with the cops.....
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Zionosis wrote:An example of a stupid thing an average person will do is get a loan on a house and eventually end up paying twice of what the house was worth after years of paying interest.
^^This!
Let me give you a high five for standing as a rational being. I've only heard a handful of people talk about this, the rest just evade mental-effort with rationalizations and platitudes.

Something related that amazes me, is that some people won't pay the property off when they have the cash, arguing that then they won't be able to deduct the interest from their taxes. WHAT???
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

TV :!: ... we have brought you back to your regular scheduled 'programming'. Never let you kid watch tv, get them a laptop where at least you can fılter what they watch. As well they can play educatıonal games and be ınteractıve. Wıth a tv you just sıt there lıke a sponge and watch what ever the heck is on.

School :!: ... always Home-school you kid. School is exactly like tv, it's programming. Plus it can be a toxic environment sometimes. As well children should wake up naturally and have a good breakfast. Not force themselves to wake up with alarm clocks.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -