Filipina MYTHS

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Romance Tour AFA

Post by OutWest »

Randalltaxcpa wrote:Dear NewLife and Taco:

It is somewhat discouraging reading through your posts - seems like an insurmountable number of landmines trying to find/date/marry
a good Filipina woman.

Do romance tours - specifically like what AFA offers - plus their huge database of women that at least go thru a verification process - offer at least
one reasonable option of finding a quality lady?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts / opinions.

Best regards, Randall

You will likely gain good insight by talking with and soliciting advice from those with years success in total vs gaining negative insight from those stuck in failure. Sure, there is something to be gained by caution and warnings, but are those who succeed just lucky or do they know things that might help you?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Taco give your opinion on this right now I need to get some sleep cause I got this girl over my hotel but no sex LOL

Milf girl came to my hotel. Wow she was like a 7 or higher with very light skin and a narrow nose like a white girl. The milf girl came up to my room and i was shocked she wanted to go up there but it was so awkward cause she didn't take her shoes off and was very shy so i had to do most of the talking. Anyways she never got comfortable on teh bed and i kept her up very late till 3am and i was too shy to ask for sex cause i wasn't feeling any chemistry and she was so shy. Anyways she finally had to go home and she didn't even offer a hug from me and she left my room and didn't want to be seen downstairs again with me which i take as a bad sign cause obviously if she cared about me she wouldn't care if she is seen with me again. She didn't want marriage with her filipino guy and broke up with him and she is just starting school. She has 2 boys and i dont see her becoming my vacation girl.

Update. I couldn't finish writing this because she knocked on the door and said it was raining so she cuoldn't leave. So she wound' tup sleeping a little bit in my bed but her feet on the ground lol she never really slept and left finally now at 5am. I said oh maybe you dont like me cause you left goodbye in my text to her when she was next to me in bed (we were playing a game where talkingby text) then when she was ready to leave she wants to hug me. and i gave her a long hug and rub her head. Well see if she contacts me later today she goes to school.

She was the hottest girl ive been with to this level id say probably hotter than the nurse girl before her. Unfortunately she is so shy the sex may suck and she has 2 kids so its hard to imagine a future. but i think she is playing the waiting game to see if im serious.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:

It is somewhat discouraging reading through your posts - seems like an insurmountable number of landmines trying to find/date/marry
a good Filipina woman.

Do romance tours - specifically like what AFA offers - plus their huge database of women that at least go thru a verification process - offer at least

Best regards, Randall
Sorry for all the depressing news. There is hope.

Philippines is the easiest country in the world to find a good girlfriend. There's no shortage of teen virgins offering to be your girlfriend which just adds to your confusion. It is a challenge trying to find one that's sincere and one that your compatible with. I would say at least half the guys that go to the Philippines get taken because their not cautious enough. Most guys think because the girl wants to have sex with them she likes them this is not always true. If there's more than a 20 year age difference the risk goes up. I guess I'm lucky I've never had any problems with my Filipina but we had lots of things in common.

Meeting women through a dating agency won't help you much other than to confirm the woman's identity.

Signs Your Being Scammed By A Filipina

1. She asks you for money soon after meeting you and continues to milk your bank account for "emergencies"
2. Boyfriends pics on her facebook page
3. She dresses sexy trying to get lots of male attention
4. She doesn't kiss you much
5. She has sex with you but won't initiate it
6. She's lazy
7. She's a social climber and talks about moving to your country to become rich and famous
8. She has expensive tastes

Signs Your not Being Scammed By A Filipina

1. She sends you gifts
2. She sends you love letters
3. She's always trying to kiss you
4. She has sexual fantasies about you
5. She offers to cook for you instead of you taking her out to eat
6. She initiates sex often and gets turned on seeing you naked
7. She's a hard worker and enjoys being a house wife
8. She's happy to live in any country you want
9. She buys clothes at "ok ok" (second hand shop)
taco im curious since your wife already had 2 kids did she sleep with you on first date? or did you court her online for awhile before you met her? did she initiate the sex on your first date? Im wondering cause you mention how your wife loves sex and initiates it but you trust her.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:

a good Filipina woman.

Best regards, Randall
Sorry for all the depressing news. There is hope.

Philippines is the easiest country in the world to find a good girlfriend. There's no shortage of teen virgins offering to be your girlfriend which just adds to your confusion. It is a challenge trying to find one that's sincere and one that your compatible with. I would say at least half the guys that go to the Philippines get taken because their not cautious enough. Most guys think because the girl wants to have sex with them she likes them this is not always true. If there's more than a 20 year age difference the risk goes up. I guess I'm lucky I've never had any problems with my Filipina but we had lots of things in common.

Meeting women through a dating agency won't help you much other than to confirm the woman's identity.

Signs Your Being Scammed By A Filipina

1. She asks you for money soon after meeting you and continues to milk your bank account for "emergencies"
2. Boyfriends pics on her facebook page
3. She dresses sexy trying to get lots of male attention
4. She doesn't kiss you much
5. She has sex with you but won't initiate it
6. She's lazy
7. She's a social climber and talks about moving to your country to become rich and famous
8. She has expensive tastes

Signs Your not Being Scammed By A Filipina

1. She sends you gifts
2. She sends you love letters
3. She's always trying to kiss you
4. She has sexual fantasies about you
5. She offers to cook for you instead of you taking her out to eat
6. She initiates sex often and gets turned on seeing you naked
7. She's a hard worker and enjoys being a house wife
8. She's happy to live in any country you want
9. She buys clothes at "ok ok" (second hand shop)
taco im curious since your wife already had 2 kids did she sleep with you on first date? or did you court her online for awhile before you met her? did she initiate the sex on your first date? Im wondering cause you mention how your wife loves sex and initiates it but you trust her.
I chatted with her for 2 years before I went to the Philippines and married her. I can safely say my wife's sex drive is the least of my problems, I'll probably die with her on top of me.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

a good Filipina woman.

Best regards, Randall
Randall

Try not to get too discouraged. Happier Abroad is sort of like a soap opera - a lot of drama. There aRe many good women in the Philippines that might make a great gf or wife. The problem is that unlike in most western countries where the pickings are slim, in the Philippines there are so many that it becomes difficult to sort the wheat from the chaffe.

Other than the obvious solution which is to visit, I would find a guy or two who's been successful and has a goal close to your own and really pick his brain. By similar goal I mean that if you want to find a wife, be cautious listening only to guys who are looking just for a lay, and vice versa.

All relationships everywhere have landmines. You can be successful if you take your time, learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others, and choose wisely. Good luck!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

davewe wrote:

a good Filipina woman.

Best regards, Randall
In the Philippines there are so many that it becomes difficult to sort the wheat from the chaffe.
That's the biggest problem you'll encounter, picking the right woman.

In the western countries you can't get a woman to say "Hi" to you unless own a million shares of Microsoft. In the Philippines you'll have 10 girlfriends before your flight even lands and they all want to sleep with you, its a little overwhelming for most guys. If you take your time and think it through logically you'll pick the right woman but if you think with your dick you'll screw up for sure. For the purpose of this discussion, thinking with your dick will be defined as finding the youngest, sexiest woman that will sleep with you.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Milf girl plans to come by i think today after school. She only got like 1 hour of sleep so she will be tired. So probably no sex. I hope this doesn't drag out. I suspect she might have a low sex drive cause she is so damn shy and doesn't give it up easily. She is one of the shyest girl ive met on a "date". She claims to be passionate and romantic though so maybe i just need to make her feel secure. When she hug me i wrapped tightly around her and stroked her hair and she wasn't in a hurry to let go. But that was only after i sort of gave the idea how dissapointed i was after she left my room 5 minutes earlier and had to come back :P

Honestly she is super hot. Like maybe even a 7.5 by some peoples standards. So people say you can't get a hot girl and yeah it seems like only the milfs are eager to meet you if they are really hot. Otherwise the rest of the girls are slow to get to meet and they often have excuses (who needs that i dont want a girl who wont make an effort?).

For me id give her about a 7.2 approximately on par with the nurse girl. Honestly she is hotter than any girl ive seen any foreigner hook up with on this forum by picture even i think hotter than sergev guy that girl was hot but the pics are down but i think she is even hotter than that girl but his girl is almost as pretty too. he was young and good looking so he could get a hot girl anywhere. And petes girl i can't tell how hot she is though cause its a small picture but he had to marry her to get to her. Nurse girl was even white and younger but i wouldn't really classify her as hotter than this girl they around the same level. Because she has light skin (not white but not as brown as my girlfriend) very narrow bridge nose like she has some spanish blood in her. Not the typical filipina look.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

seems like this milf girl is a time waster making excuses not to come and she is so damn shy and a few other things said etc. Waste of time. She is busy anyways and has kids so why should i sit alone in my hotel everyday like a loser. Probably should go back to my girlfriend. Her dad bought her a ticket to go home friday so i have to make my choice before then.

UPDATE: now she is saying do you want me to stay there i will. lets see. and she said the reason why she didn't want to go cause teh taxi is so epxensive and she has to go far. I had to pay for her taxi teh fist time she came looks like this is gonna be a costly adventure if she is coming everyday via taxi
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:seems like this milf girl is a time waster making excuses not to come and she is so damn shy and a few other things said etc. Waste of time. She is busy anyways and has kids so why should i sit alone in my hotel everyday like a loser. Probably should go back to my girlfriend. Her dad bought her a ticket to go home friday so i have to make my choice before then.

UPDATE: now she is saying do you want me to stay there i will. lets see. and she said the reason why she didn't want to go cause teh taxi is so epxensive and she has to go far. I had to pay for her taxi teh fist time she came looks like this is gonna be a costly adventure if she is coming everyday via taxi
If she likes you she'll make the time. You need to move on. The Filipinas that flirt with me the most have boring, low paying jobs(selling fruit and rice) and lots of spare time.

busy tired woman = no sex

bored rested woman = lots of sex
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Your right taco. wasn't your wife busy though too since she also had kids and a dayjob? She told me by text when i said she was busy right now for me that she makes time in the spare but she wasn't quite sure about me and that she thought i had feelings for my ex. Whats funny is you told me i need to move on from my current girlfriend also but she seems like a good fit afterall cause even though we argue about her wanting sex she usually gives in multiple times a day and she gives me a blowjob 1 or 2 times a day often without me even asking for it now and she cooks and does my laundry etc.. I think i was wrong my girlfriend isn't so bad afterall after meeting these 2 other women who are more attractive. You might be right taco the more hotter girls are not all what they crack up to be. She is a waste of time with school, kids, and being so far so I sort of shot myself in the foot with her but i should just go back with my girlfriend she treated me like a king and i feel sorry for her. So i sort of self sabatoged it but I didn't want her pissed off at me if i go back to my girlfriend. Here is what happened:

she slept over and didn't act interested but then in the morning when she was ready to go i started asking her and then i said can i kiss you etc she finally was open to it. She later told me that if i had tried something the first night she would have went home and she thought i was too good to be true and she stayed the 2nd night cause i said she wasnt serious.

anyways We kissed etc but i stopped before the sex cause she was so shy and admitted not liking blowjob and even being on top (tiring) she likes guy on top which i dont like and she claims to cum but i wasn't feeling real horny cause of all teh drama lately with her and the other girl. She could sense i still "love" my girlfriend and was worried about that when i asked but then later said I could f**k her even if things dont work out but I told her she keeps wanting to come back and will she hate me if things dont work out. Also she knows my girl might be leaving the area on friday so that puts pressure on things. I didn't want to piss her off and use her and then dump her and go back to my girlfriend so thats why i kept asking her. She seemed ok but then i started rejecting her a bit cause I didn't wantt o use condoms and withdrawal isn't that safe and i was worried shed get pissed if i had sex with her and dumped her. I just didn't think shed be a good lay. She had a nice ass and her p***y was wet but the fact she wanted me to be on top and didn't like blowjobs and wanted to just lay there quietly was a turnoff since i would have had trouble getting hard since im like that on first meeting. Anyways she kinda of agreed to go and that she may not see a foreigner again i asked her to make sure she doesn'twant to have sex and she said no. I was starting to regret being so honest and wishing i had shagged her at least once but i had a feeling it wasn't gonna work out since she is so far away and so busy that im better off going back with my girlfriend i decided and i didn't want any drama with dumping her. Its lonely in this hotel and she is good to me. when i said i guess you dont want sex from me she just said this:

UPDATE:

now by text she is saying she wants to see me again. and even wanting me to teach her about sex lol

this is one of her last text reply now:

i want sex from u but its already morning and i was hiding cause i dont want my relatives to see me going home this late haha im not use to going out night and going home in the morning im not use to it and they are not use to it.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on June 30th, 2014, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: You might be right taco the more hotter girls are not all what they crack up to be.
The problem with sexy women is they always get what they want. They will take from you until you have nothing left to give and will feel justified in doing so. Also, they will make it clear to you they are the superior officer in the relationship and your only job is to obey their commands. As the designated "bitch" in the relationship you will never get what you want. Its better to have an average looking girlfriend that gets weak in the knees each time she sees you. Most woman that feel insecure around you will work hard to keep you happy.

My wife is the only woman I've met that cooks regular meals for me, this is just one of many signs of her submissiveness towards me. Not surprisingly, she's more submissive and aggressive in the bedroom too.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Hey newlife, hammanta, taco,
Just so we can gauge all this, please, how do you rate a girl like this. I just want to get an idea of what you're talking about.

http://www.loveme.com/invar/services/wo ... e=7_Divine

She's what I call a "perfect 8", or a "hard 8" lol

How about these?:
http://www.loveme.com/invar/services/wo ... rah%20Jane
http://www.loveme.com/invar/services/wo ... e=7_Judith

Is it realistic to expect seeing these types over there, or am I out to lunch? Or are they the often referenced "unattainable middle class"?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

droid wrote:Hey newlife, hammanta, taco,
Just so we can gauge all this, please, how do you rate a girl like this. I just want to get an idea of what you're talking about.

http://www.loveme.com/invar/services/wo ... e=7_Divine

She's what I call a "perfect 8", or a "hard 8" lol

How about these?:
http://www.loveme.com/invar/services/wo ... rah%20Jane
http://www.loveme.com/invar/services/wo ... e=7_Judith

Is it realistic to expect seeing these types over there, or am I out to lunch? Or are they the often referenced "unattainable middle class"?
I personally can't give a girl more than a 6 in overall looks unless the girl has halfway decent breasts, not necessarily huge, but at least perky and noticeable. Thus those girls although pretty wouldn't cut it for me as long term dating options.

In regards to finding girls that look like that, yes it's quite easy. The problem is how the average girl dresses cause most don't wear revealing or sexy clothes so its hard to tell if their body is really halfway decent or not. If you see a really sexy dressed girl in the mall usually she is either some kind of working girl that deals with male clients regularly or used to in the past or she is an attention whore. Going to the various beaches is actually a good place to meet girls and chat them up while also sizing up their body and looks. If you are halfway decent looking and in shape guys and girls will come up to you and even invite you to their beach parties or whatever. The key though is to go to the Filipino beaches where the locals go and not the super touristy ones. Back in the early 2000's when Subic was small and still a shithole I used to hook up all the time with girls just swimming at the beach. It's different now cause its all built up with bars and new hotels but it wasn't like that before. Basically the more touristy the beach the less action you get. The more authentic the beach is as mainly for locals, the more likely you can hook up.

You can also see sexy girls who are professionals in the business districts of Manila and to a lesser extent Cebu. Since I commute around Manila regularly and hang around Ayala Ave a lot I see a lot of hot dressy women around there. Another place to look for good looking women are the banks in the business districts, especially the foreign ones. They tend to discriminate in the looks department and usually i see a higher proportion of good looking women tellers. Sometimes hanging around the entrances of the big call centers too is a good way to find good looking chicks, like Convergys. They tend to have their mail call centers in malls now. The coffee and food stores around there are gold mines to be had if you don't mind initiating conversations.

BTW, those girls you posted are not middle class, they are dolled up glam pics of poorer Filipinas. The dating site probably took those pics of them and made them hotter looking than what they normally look like in everyday life. Each class here has a distinctive look and body language so its easy to tell which social strata they come from. Once you've been living here for a while it comes naturally. That's why foreign guys who date bar girls or slutty girls and walk around like an idiot holding hands in the mall or whatever get stared at and talked about behind their back cause every local a mile away knows what kind of girl she is. I laugh at newbies that do this, it's ignorance yes but in a way pathetic as well. However almost all guys on their first trip to Philippines or Thailand do this if they hang out in the bars, its just a matter of whether they break out of their Western stupor or not before its too late and they ruin themselves with bad choices dating the bad girls with deep emotional and psyche baggage.

You really got to visit regularly or live in PI long term to find the decent girls to date. There are too many to go through just on short vacations or internet chatting. You would have to either be really lucky or easily compatible with people to find your match in just a week or two of dating and meeting chicks.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Here's some other useful things that were not mentioned about Filipinas:

Signs Your dating a bad girl Filipina

Doesn't know how to cook and clean or refuses to clean your place.
Flakes out with prearranged meetings or makes excuses why she can't meet you.
Gets jealous when you look at other girls or she thinks a girl is flirting with you or you are to her.
Doesn't reply to texts in a timely manner.
Takes non-stop pictures of herself
Wears stupid high heels or platform shoes all the time.
Dies hair blonde or other crazy attention getting color out of the norm.
Likes to wear clown make-up thinking it looks good.
Likes to watch annoying Filipino game shows
Has multiple cell numbers and only gives you one or two of them.
Always texting or talking to unknown callers, some men.
Likes to wear revealing outfits that garner attention.

Signs Your Filipina actually likes you

Sends you texts always asking if you ate breakfast, lunch or dinner yet.
Cleans your place without you asking.
Doesn't complain and give you grumpy looks if you walk around a lot rather than take taxis or or transport all the time.
Willing to take public transport over taxis when practical.
Actually talks to you about things when its just you one on one, no external distractions like TV or friends in the way.
Doesn't complain about the place you take her to eat and won't overspend on ordered food then not eat it.
Doesn't ask you to buy her things all the time.
Prefers to wear simple and plain clothes unless for special occasions.
Doesn't wear much make-up or none at all.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

starchild5 wrote:I think its the timing. The secret is out, in less than 4-5 years, the game has changed. Being from India, a lowest common denominator in dating. I don't have anything to offer to Filipinas, not money, not looks, no visa..yet on my very first trip as I had written before...I had a blast. I dated super hot filipinas, regular filipinas for free and some for taxi fare and dinner etc....I couldn't believe what was happening to me...They will just come to my condo..Just like that..I swear...

Thailand acted as a shield for western guys to find out about Philippines. I really went to PH, because 4-5 years back, that was I could afford it, plus visa could be extended for long. Thailand was very racist towards Indians...My third world income supported my long term stay plans in the Philippines.

2014 and I'm having really hard time finding a date itself...It seems the entire Europe and America is here...Earlier, I could see no more than 10 gold or platinum packages on cupid...Now its like 500...Guys from even Belgium, Switzerland are showing up.

I can feel it as I'm the lowest common denominator to measure...Who would want an Indian now? when they have Americans and Europeans on offer...earlier, no one knew much about the Philippines...Thats when Winston went to PH and had a great time, so did others....

Now, It seems, the entire single western world knows about it...Its not a paradise anymore, The secret is out..My days are numbered...I'm holding on to the ones I could get...Its slowly beginning to feel like India with the girls attitude here towards me...:( ....even though with hard work I still manage to find few dates its no way near like before...but those who are coming new to PH would not feel the difference as they would be happy to get whats on offer, if they had bad dating life back home..

Now, some girls have attitude and give negative reply as well, I can't believe Filipinas could turn so cold on me, when they have choices now. Even on my last trip just six month back, and now, it has become worse.....

Now, they ask too many questions, want to first meet in a mall etc etc etc...The list of questions they ask is just way too long....Your perception of PH now is true but earlier it was not the case at all...The girls now, have far more to choose from than a lowly Indian guy like me....I can feel the difference and its not a good feeling at all...and now every other American wants to be in Philippines atleast once...I'm slowly becoming invisible here :(
I believe all the Indian money lenders or 'Mumbuy' as they call them here running around have caused Indians to be cast in a bad light. A lot of them are dicks and their culture is not compatible to Filipino or Western. I happen to live next to one family and they are totally dysfunctional and annoying. They treat their maids like crap or anyone they think is below them. You need to speak to your own kind to solve the problem cause they are the ones causing Filipinos to be wary of Indians. I will be to from what I've seen of the whackos I live next to.