Why go abroad for good?

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why go abroad for good?

Post by Moretorque »

I only know America and the farthest I have been from America the main land is Hawaii so my knowledge is very very limited but the way I see it is any place where we have the same gang running monetary policy isn't the outcome for the civilization going to be about the same?
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Leraldo
Freshman Poster

Post by Leraldo »

These gangs are running entire world so you'll find them everywhere... But there are other reasons for living abroad. For example I moved to Mediterranean coast of Spain because for sun and see.
I'm enjoying life in Spain, working in Gibraltar and sending money abroad for almost zero price
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Russia, China, Hong Kong, and Iran all have their own distinct mafia families. They kiss Rothschild ass in certain respects, but chart their own course in many areas.

But monetary policy aint everything. Religion seems to play a major role in slowing the spread of the poison. Specifically, Catholic, Orthodox, or Moslem.

Many Catholic countries in Latin America don't allow babykilling, for example. Therefore a lot less Satanic curse on the country, and a lot less feminism. Men still have value.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:Russia, China, Hong Kong, and Iran all have their own distinct mafia families. They kiss Rothschild a** in certain respects, but chart their own course in many areas.

But monetary policy aint everything. Religion seems to play a major role in slowing the spread of the poison. Specifically, Catholic, Orthodox, or Moslem.

Many Catholic countries in Latin America don't allow babykilling, for example. Therefore a lot less Satanic curse on the country, and a lot less feminism. Men still have value.
Are the secret societies all in cahoots, or are the competing against each other too? David Icke seems to say that they are all in cahoots with the same agenda. But other conspiracy researchers say differently. I'm not sure who to believe.

It would be hard to believe that they are all working together though.

Corruption has always existed, but that doesn't mean that every country will be Westernized.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Jester wrote:
Russia, China, Hong Kong, and Iran all have their own distinct mafia families. They kiss Rothschild a** in certain respects, but chart their own course in many areas.

Are the secret societies all in cahoots, or are the competing against each other too? David Icke seems to say that they are all in cahoots with the same agenda. But other conspiracy researchers say differently. I'm not sure who to believe.

Pateron NJ, Kansas City, and Las Vegas are all heavily infested with old-line Italian-Jewish Mafia.

But are they all equal as far as places to live?

Nope.

Different mafia families, different groups, different levels of influence.

Same is true of countries. Anglo-Illuminati Mafia in US has martial law in place in New York and Boston and is deploying drones domestically. Bulgarian Mafia demands payoffs but stays drunk and allows thongs on the beach.

Choose as you please.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:
Jester wrote:
Russia, China, Hong Kong, and Iran all have their own distinct mafia families. They kiss Rothschild a** in certain respects, but chart their own course in many areas.

Pateron NJ, Kansas City, and Las Vegas are all heavily infested with old-line Italian-Jewish Mafia.

But are they all equal as far as places to live?

Nope.

Different mafia families, different groups, different levels of influence.

Same is true of countries. Anglo-Illuminati Mafia in US has martial law in place in New York and Boston and is deploying drones domestically. Bulgarian Mafia demands payoffs but stays drunk and allows thongs on the beach.

Choose as you please.
You forgot Staten Island NY. Those Italians there are hardcore Italian Americans. They won't mix with anybody less than half Italian/Italian-American. Some of the women are drop-dead gorgeous, but won't "miscegenate" an iota. Some of them are drop-dead gorgeous, and the lightest they go now in NYC are for Castillian-looking light-skinned Latinos from Argentina, Quito (Ecuador), Bogotá (Colombia) or Mexico (upper-class descent) BECAUSE a lot of Italian America men are moving to Italy after selling their pizza shops to Mexicans in NYC/NJ/CT/PA (the quad-state area lol) or getting knocked (i.e. locked-up for a long long time). They make it known on their online dating profiles about being against miscegenation. They and Jewish women are the only women in NYC that can blatantly discriminate against non-them without having their clits eviscerated from their bodies for it! :shock:

P.S.: As bigoted and racist Italian American men were, at least they were the epitome of masculinity in America at one time. They were no, non-sense men in every meaning of the word. You have to give them credit for that.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
P.S.: As bigoted and racist Italian American men were, at least they were the epitome of masculinity in America at one time. They were no, non-sense men in every meaning of the word. You have to give them credit for that.
Indeed!

They were indeed.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Thailand looks so much better in comparison to the rest of the world, I really want to live in Thailand for life maybe after I get married. The only reason for me to travel is essentially for better quality of life as well as the food.

In China I'm not Chinese enough, and in America I'm not American enough. There is no other place for me who accepts me for who I am. By the looks of things, Thailand sounds better than China and far better than America.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Doesn't matter where you run, they will come and find you, eventually. So no point in running.
VladtoBrazil
Freshman Poster

Post by VladtoBrazil »

I know Denmark, Norway, Netherlands and other Scandanavion countries have the best policies and the happiest people in the world with the lowest rating of government corrupion
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

sea_dragon wrote:
Thailand looks so much better in comparison to the rest of the world, I really want to live in Thailand for life maybe after I get married. The only reason for me to travel is essentially for better quality of life as well as the food.

In China I'm not Chinese enough, and in America I'm not American enough. There is no other place for me who accepts me for who I am. By the looks of things, Thailand sounds better than China and far better than America.
Being Chinese descent you eliminate one of the biggest problems Whites have in Thailand, that of acceptance. Chinese-Thais are well-respected and highly integrated. Plus more Chinese are coming. So mentally the Thais would have a "slot" for you to fit into.

Good choice.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Luc Furr wrote:Doesn't matter where you run, they will come and find you, eventually. So no point in running.
Yeah...

probably I'm toast...

...but...

...what IF?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

sea_dragon wrote:Thailand looks so much better in comparison to the rest of the world, I really want to live in Thailand for life maybe after I get married. The only reason for me to travel is essentially for better quality of life as well as the food.

I agree...Thailand has managed to get that extra EDGE that no other country has even with all the elite control. Most countries would have only one thing going for it...like a place to make money..USA, warm weather ...India....Women..Philippines...nightlife..say Europe..Cost of living ...Vietnam....Beaches ...Caribbean etc

Thailand has it all...Warm weather, women, great food, great night life, great beaches, cost of living is manageable. Its a perfect place with all combination that a man and women desire :)...The reason Bangkok overtook even New York and London to be the most visited city on the planet...It has a good infrastructure compared to other South East Asian countries. It has it all even good internet connection.

Thailand is also crazy with corruption and road accidents violence etc but the positives far outweigh the negative it seems

Even though I'm Indian and hated there due to our own stupidity, I would have loved to live there, If I was not an Indian...My first choice was Thailand but the discrimination is unbearable now.

One reason is also due to Thailand being the largest oversees community of Chinese in the world. They have made it better with their business skills.

Even getting two things right women and food or women and cost of living or women and weather is almost impossible in 90% of the countries on earth. Thailand has it all..as mentioned a good internet connection too...so its not retarded in tech front like Philippines with bad internet...A South East Asian country with low cost, tourist vibe with good broadband infrastructure is a huge plus.

If we analyse, I don't think any country would come close to Thailand in having it all..
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I enjoy to be a Western foreigner in Japan, and I will always be a foreigner living in Asia - nothing wrong with that.

I can only recommend any man in Western countries, especially from USA to get your passport and to get on an international flight.

The first trip, the first step forward is the most difficult one. After finally done, and look and see around in other countries in this world I do not know anybody who regretted it. Everybody who did it once - world travel - was eager to board an international airplane again and again...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Yohan wrote:I enjoy to be a Western foreigner in Japan, and I will always be a foreigner living in Asia - nothing wrong with that.

I can only recommend any man in Western countries, especially from USA to get your passport and to get on an international flight.

The first trip, the first step forward is the most difficult one. After finally done, and look and see around in other countries in this world I do not know anybody who regretted it. Everybody who did it once - world travel - was eager to board an international airplane again and again...
The first time I've boarded a plane was mesmerizing.
The first time I've boarded a plane for international flight was riveting.
The first time I've boarded a plane for an Asian country was overwhelming, yet surpassing riveting. :-)