Video of hot AW airheads talking

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Video of hot AW airheads talking

Post by steve55 »

Last time I posted about my new video, I didn't provide a link so I don't think anyone took the time to go to my site to check it out . This time I have,a link so it can be easily viewed. Can you believe how much foul language is coming out of their mouths? A little foul language is no big deal but wow, this is too much. No class at all:

Last edited by steve55 on August 31st, 2015, 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is that your video Steve? But that's not your voice. Who is the guy who is talking?

Those American girls were hot and sexy in those skimpy outfits. But they sounded so fake and airheadish. When they talk like that, it gives me chills. How are you supposed to connect with girls like that? They are the furthest thing from down-to-earth. They are all soundbytes and no substance. All look but no touch.

I'm not sure they were talking truck driver language though. Truck drivers don't talk like that. Valley girls do. They were just using typical airheadish language.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote: How are you supposed to connect with girls like that?
Short term: Booze, weed, pills ... :roll:

Just 4 u, W. :D http://thedirty.com/category/las-vegas/
Last edited by Teal Lantern on July 1st, 2014, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Winston wrote: How are you supposed to connect with girls like that?
Short term: Booze, weed, pills ... :roll:
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

They are such whores.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

Lol
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

Women who talk with that language don't offend me, but my mind automatically categorises them as "one of the boys" and I treat them as such. Boner killer. When girls talk like this, I make fun of them about behaving like men but I doubt they take these jibes seriously.

Non-Westernised Asian and Eastern European girls rarely swear in my experience, unless they're angry.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I'd like female truckers, like in this TV show from childhood ...

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Video of hot AW airheads talking

Post by Winston »

Check out this hot blonde talking on YouTube. Notice how she puts on airs with her voice. Most American girls talk like this. The question is: How are you supposed to vibe with them or connect with them? They don't make you feel relaxed or comfortable at all. How can you have a relationship with them? How do their boyfriends connect or vibe with them? I've never understood that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBZZJ0gYGqo[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Video of hot AW airheads talking

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Check out this hot blonde talking on YouTube. Notice how she puts on airs with her voice. Most American girls talk like this. The question is: How are you supposed to vibe with them or connect with them? They don't make you feel relaxed or comfortable at all. How can you have a relationship with them? How do their boyfriends connect or vibe with them? I've never understood that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBZZJ0gYGqo[/youtube]
Its very simple...You have to be more FAKE than her :lol: :lol: ....