Japanese women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Japanese women?

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I was reading some posts about African American men who go to Japan and are able to pull women there. I understand that most do well, while others don't. I would like to know how I would do in this area, if I decided to go to Japan.

P.S. What is the most simple/quickest way that I could learn enough Japanese to have at least a somewhat basic knowledge (both written and spoken)?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

I used to stay up late and go on Stickam Japan to soak in as much Japanese as possible.

Japan is still probably the best place for a Black guy if you like Northeast Asian women, but you cannot expect to do too well compared to other non-Black foreigners, or even compared to how good Black guys did in the previous decade. My advice to you is to just buy a Fleshlight and call it a day.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

You ought to try Okinawa rather than mainland Japan. The Okinawan girls are used to Americans. When I was last there, I saw a higher percentage of Okinawan girls with black boyfriends than Japanese girls.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Halwick wrote:You ought to try Okinawa rather than mainland Japan. The Okinawan girls are used to Americans. When I was last there, I saw a higher percentage of Okinawan girls with black boyfriends than Japanese girls.
Exactly. Black men tend to get the dregs no matter where we are.
collide
Freshman Poster

Post by collide »

Though I've lived in Japan, I'm not a Black man so I can't give you first hand experience. If you're interested there is a book called Black Passenger Yellow Cabs that should be right up your alley.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I don't have any advice, but I do think Japanese women are cute. Good luck to you, Hero!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

KokujinKrusader wrote:I used to stay up late and go on Stickam Japan to soak in as much Japanese as possible.

Japan is still probably the best place for a Black guy if you like Northeast Asian women, but you cannot expect to do too well compared to other non-Black foreigners, or even compared to how good Black guys did in the previous decade. My advice to you is to just buy a Fleshlight and call it a day.
Why are you on this website?

You sound almost exactly like a poster that was on this website months ago who was saying that black men can't be successful with women in Asia no matter what.

Are you trying to tell all black men that they can't be successful in Japan?

Because many black men are.

If you weren't successful with them, then the problem might be YOU.

How are Okinawan girls dregs???

They look attractive to me.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Re: Japanese women?

Post by SilverEnergy »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I was reading some posts about African American men who go to Japan and are able to pull women there. I understand that most do well, while others don't. I would like to know how I would do in this area, if I decided to go to Japan.

P.S. What is the most simple/quickest way that I could learn enough Japanese to have at least a somewhat basic knowledge (both written and spoken)?
Man, just go to Japan.

Why don't you contact a black man who was successful with women in Japan by the name of Stefhan Bryan?

He has a website and a youtube channel.

I have mentioned this a TRILLION TIMES on this website but many black male English teachers have tons of success with Japanese women.

You can also read "Black Passenger Yellow Cab" by Stefhan Bryan.

Many people are going to discourage you on this forum or on other websites....ignore them.

Just go to Japan.

Of course every single Japanese woman doesn't like black men just like every single Japanese woman doesn't like white men but many love white and black male foreigners.

But a black guy should be able to pick up a Japanese woman much easier than an American woman.

There were a couple of black dudes on HA who had great success with Japanese women.

I've even had numerous Asian women show me interest in my life.

As far as learning Japanese in an efficient manner, Pimsleur and Rosetta Stone come to mind.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

I've been trying for years to find a Japanese woman to have a long-term relationship with and have thus far achieved only abysmal results. I've been to Japan twice on vacation and I found the women to be cold, indifferent, aloof and unapproachable. Unless you're able to stay there for a long period of time and find some kind of social circle that is willing to accept you, you will probably find it very difficult to meet women there regardless of what racial group you belong to. Japanese people make very little eye contact nor do they associate with people they don't know well very often unless it's business related.

Japanese women are highly intelligent which means they are very cunning and calculating. They are not the docile submissive types they have been made out to be. Also, they are affluent enough to not be dependent on men as most of them are educated and earn their own money and have plenty of financial safety nets, be it family or government handouts to bail them out of any problems they might encounter. Thus, they don't really need men on an individual level any more than western women do. They are also the most cruel and heartless when it comes to break-ups as they will often just cease communicating with you without any explanation whatsoever. Japanese women are very hypergamous and I suspect there is a lot of 10% chasing going on there which is why there are so many herbivore men.

Also keep in mind that Japan has a very high rate of divorce and we all know that 95% of break-ups are caused by females for various reasons, most of which are illegitimate.

In my opinion Japanese women are now kind of where White women were in the American pre-1960's era before they were bought off by ZOG and turned into vicious, hate fiilled hypergamous sluts. Even so, many Japanese women are spoiled brats though and that is only going to get worse over time. Japan is definitely not a man's paradise. Most men will do better there but that can be said about pretty much any country outside the USA. As always YMMV.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Guts wrote:I've been trying for years to find a Japanese woman to have a long-term relationship with and have thus far achieved only abysmal results. I've been to Japan twice on vacation and I found the women to be cold, indifferent, aloof and unapproachable. Unless you're able to stay there for a long period of time and find some kind of social circle that is willing to accept you, you will probably find it very difficult to meet women there regardless of what racial group you belong to. Japanese people make very little eye contact nor do they associate with people they don't know well very often unless it's business related.

Japanese women are highly intelligent which means they are very cunning and calculating. They are not the docile submissive types they have been made out to be. Also, they are affluent enough to not be dependent on men as most of them are educated and earn their own money and have plenty of financial safety nets, be it family or government handouts to bail them out of any problems they might encounter. Thus, they don't really need men on an individual level any more than western women do. They are also the most cruel and heartless when it comes to break-ups as they will often just cease communicating with you without any explanation whatsoever. Japanese women are very hypergamous and I suspect there is a lot of 10% chasing going on there which is why there are so many herbivore men.

Also keep in mind that Japan has a very high rate of divorce and we all know that 95% of break-ups are caused by females for various reasons, most of which are illegitimate.

In my opinion Japanese women are now kind of where White women were in the American pre-1960's era before they were bought off by ZOG and turned into vicious, hate fiilled hypergamous sluts. Even so, many Japanese women are spoiled brats though and that is only going to get worse over time. Japan is definitely not a man's paradise. Most men will do better there but that can be said about pretty much any country outside the USA. As always YMMV.
I've heard similar disappointing stories about Japanese women, too. I think they've become as bad as Anglo females, minus the obesity.

I know some White and Asian guys that have had negative experiences with them...so it's not something to dismiss as rubbish, DJfourmoney! It's just that Japanese women have that illusion of femininity--perhaps due to racial stereotypes that some idiots like to take as complete fact.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Guts wrote:I've been trying for years to find a Japanese woman to have a long-term relationship with and have thus far achieved only abysmal results. I've been to Japan twice on vacation
On vacation, but how long are your vacation?
Unless you're able to stay there for a long period of time and find some kind of social circle that is willing to accept you, you will probably find it very difficult to meet women there regardless of what racial group you belong to.
Yes, this is correct - you need time in Japan, so just to come to Japan 2 times for vacation is surely not enough to establish a long-term relationship.
The divorce rate is 27 %, as far as I know, about 1/2 of the divorce rate in USA. Illegitimate reason? Divorce is done usually out of court, you just sign a form together in the ward office and you are divorced. As for the ex-husband, pack your things and disappear. There is no alimony or child support. If you have children expect them to be with your ex-wife and never see them again, however you will never to be kept responsible for their upbringing.
Japan is definitely not a man's paradise. Most men will do better there but that can be said about pretty much any country outside the USA.
Japan for sure has no laws which you might consider to be pro-feminist and against men. To be better off as a man in Japan or elsewhere compared to USA or UK where men are considered 2nd class citizens and really bad off in most aspect of daily life - is not a big deal.

In Japan any divorce will not financially destroy you. Divorce is no business in Japan for any lawyer until you are a celebrity or otherwise very very rich.

Japanese domestic violence laws are very weak and difficult to execute. The ex-wife cannot claim any child support or alimony. There are also no visitation rights existing. Every long-term foreigner in Japan is fully insured within the national health system, including dental services. Prostitution is not an issue, just enjoy if you want to waste your money. Travel to nearby countries like Philippines, China etc. is easy and cheap. Not such a freezing climate in Tokyo as I still know it from parts in USA/Canada and Europe. Criminality against foreigners in Japan is almost zero, very safe everywhere. Salaries are not 3rd world and can be compared with those in Europe or Northern America. So what is the problem about living in Japan as a foreigner? Maybe the language? But otherwise?
Vegan-adventurine
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegan-adventurine »

I created an account for sole purpose of chiming in this topic. Yohan maybe well intentioned with his responses but seeing the world in rose colored glasses is just not realistic. We can look the other way singing about sunshine all day but the fact if it is that our governments are still going war with each other for profit. I digress that's for a different subject. Although I'm not Black either I too have a fair share of abysmal experiences with Japanese women. First off let me say not all are Japanese women are users! Nor are they cold hearted, now that I've addressed that, yes not all of them but many sadly are In fact quite devious from my experiences both on long-term vacations in Japan and dating them back in the states and personally friends. Generally speaking the spoiled bratty attitude is true. Japan encourages it through giving women here financial stipends and separate spaces like separate cars, manga cafés, photo areas etc. of course let's not forget all the fashion aimed at women along the vicarious hostess bars where poor salarymen swoon over these gorgeously dressed women, only to be taken to the cleaners financially for drinks. Lastly what Yohan neglected to mention is that in Japan it's very common for a women to take full custody of the children following divorce, the husband may never be aloud to see his them. Doubt me? Search online, a major tv station did a nightly segment about devastated fathers in tears losing their children to Japan. Furthermore, I can't stress this enough you need to be fluent in Japanese, know what is being said at all times, she can and often will taken advantage of the language barrier. Pay attention to her communication tone on the phone with others. Trust your gut guys, not only has it happened to me twice. I've heard from a variety of sources including other friends, forums and lovers it's quite the norm for a women to have two boyfriends here, one to adore her, the other to sex her.
Now onto being a white foreign guy as a free ticket, another myth, sorry it's just not that easy. One of my good German Caucasian friends has a model-esque appearance yet even he works hard to get them. I can't speak from for the Black guys, the ones I've met do fairly well. If something smells fishy it usually turns out be that way. If you want to step to these females use directed compliments together with honest approaches can work wonders as these are refreshing for them. Be aware that directness can be used against you though, respect yourself and have dignity don't get used at all costs. Lastly, have many options in mind, so if things do go awry you'll be safe. I'm in fact inferring these women tend to be polygamous and hypergamous, hope everything works out.

Wholeness and Balance.
Last edited by Vegan-adventurine on May 14th, 2015, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Vegan-adventurine wrote: ..... what Yohan neglected to mention is that in Japan it's very common for a women to take full custody of the children following divorce, the husband may never be aloud to see his them. Doubt me? Search online, a major tv station did a nightly segment about devastated fathers in tears losing their children to Japan. Furthermore, I can't stress this enough you need to be fluent in Japanese...
In Japan over 98 percent of the population are native Japanese speakers, if you are a foreigner to be fluent in spoken and written Japanese will be a great advantage, especially for your job and in your daily conversations in the home.

Let us be fair - If you mention A (women getting custody of the children) you should also mention B = the father has no obligation at all to pay child support and there is no alimony.

The Japanese law sees any regulation between father and mother as a private matter. Most of the mothers agree to offer the children for visits against some money for housekeeping in return. The financial situation of such divorced mothers in Japan is not good- by far not much supported as in Western countries, where a single mom means free government housing, benefits and often alimony over decades and a huge financial child support even in those cases where the mother deliberately ignores the court orders regarding visitation rights.

BTW, many many fathers, not only Japanese, but also many foreign fathers are quite happy to get away from any financial obligations after divorce, believe me...

Do you prefer the US-system, where the father has visitation rights (often ignored) but the mother can bring you to jail if you fail to pay child support even in case you are jobless or ill?

Do you prefer the US/UK-system, where any woman can claim 'domestic violence issues' and you are arrested and removed out of your own house?

Do you prefer a system like in Scandinavia, where children have more rights than their parents and where father's rights are almost not existent?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Yohan »

Halwick wrote:You ought to try Okinawa rather than mainland Japan. The Okinawan girls are used to Americans. When I was last there, I saw a higher percentage of Okinawan girls with black boyfriends than Japanese girls.
The problem is however, that Okinawa is one of the lowest income regions in all Japan.
Jobs are a problem there...
If you belong to the US-Army or have somehow any supplier contract related to military needs, it's OK, but otherwise? What can you do there for a living?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Yohan wrote:
Let us be fair - If you mention A (women getting custody of the children) you should also mention B = the father has no obligation at all to pay child support and there is no alimony.

The Japanese law sees any regulation between father and mother as a private matter. Most of the mothers agree to offer the children for visits against some money for housekeeping in return. The financial situation of such divorced mothers in Japan is not good- by far not much supported as in Western countries, where a single mom means free government housing, benefits and often alimony over decades and a huge financial child support even in those cases where the mother deliberately ignores the court orders regarding visitation rights.

BTW, many many fathers, not only Japanese, but also many foreign fathers are quite happy to get away from any financial obligations after divorce, believe me...

Do you prefer the US-system, where the father has visitation rights (often ignored) but the mother can bring you to jail if you fail to pay child support even in case you are jobless or ill?

Do you prefer the US/UK-system, where any woman can claim 'domestic violence issues' and you are arrested and removed out of your own house?

Do you prefer a system like in Scandinavia, where children have more rights than their parents and where father's rights are almost not existent?
+1
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."