The Ugly Reality Of Dating Japanese Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

djfourmoney,

I kind of agree with your assessment over American women . In a nutshell American women are more pickier but how is that different from a foreign women being picker over the local men in their own country? The difference between American women or a foreign women is that there is no better country than America supposedly. You mentioned your lack of education is holding you back...that's social economics that's holding you back the same reason why some foreign women seek western men is because of social economics. Women are women all over the world.

Regarding Japanese women seeking western men. Yes, there are some that seek western men out but not to the degree as people think . Saying that if your a decent white or black guy it's possible to land a japanese girls. But it seems like some black or white guys think many Japanese girls seek western guys and have this superiority complex over Japanese people or asian people . I have a problem with that.

There are educated Japanese women who speak some English and can afford a plane ticket to USA but its not like the majority of these Japanese women come to USA to seek a western guy. I imagine some do but not many. About western guys wandering aimlessly proves something. Western guys that go to roppongi are looking for j-girls. Them wandering aimlessly proves it's harder to get .

Regarding Japan lack of birth and marriage rate. If you look at America there are more people in America co-habituating and getting married late or not getting married at all. The higher the educated the person is they tend to have no kids or make maybe one baby. It's usually the lower class in America that has too many kids. Japan is a nation where economically it;s tough to raise a family but at the same time has the highest educated people in the country. What does this mean? Getting married is costly and having kids are costly. The education system in Japan is very tough so a parent has to think about having kids. Saying that you have Japanese co-habituating with each other.

Also Japanese guys like exotic women too . Japan is one of those countries where women over seas go to and work in the sex industry to service Japanese men. Some of these Japanese men also end up marrying these foreign women...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

I admit I love Northeast Asian women that share similar looks as I do as my main ideal, but the dealbreaker is that it's hard for people like me to get Japanese girls because many are very materialistic and feminist. There is no hope for everyone. I only like a minority of Japanese girls because most of them are ugly like a lot of women.

The ideal 9-10

versus

The reality at best a 6 or a 7

Anyone can get better girls anywhere else in Asia other than Japan.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Your not going to feel like dating Japanese women after the storm hits Japan in a few days.

Super Typhoon + Fukushima = Big f***ing Problem

Weather Map Of Asia
http://weather.cnn.com/weather/forecast ... 5762392376
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:
.....some black or white guys think many Japanese girls seek western guys and have this superiority complex over Japanese people or asian people . I have a problem with that.

There are educated Japanese women who speak some English and can afford a plane ticket to USA but its not like the majority of these Japanese women come to USA to seek a western guy..
Here in Japan such a superiority complex is easily solved due to pricing. Japan is not a 3rd world country, is still overpopulated despite the population is declining and nothing is cheap here.

If you are a foreigner in Japan without job and money and no knowledge of the Japanese language, you are gone by yourself earlier or later, usually within a few months.

Most Japanese if interested, can buy plane tickets to anywhere abroad and as a fact, over 1 million Japanese people are travelling abroad every month. Totally about 15 million Japanese nationals per year are boarding international airplanes and they do not need any visa for many countries, even China is visafree, or Vietnam, Taiwan or SouthKorea - just book an e-ticket by internet and go to the airport...

Overseas vacation is often cheaper for Japanese people than vacation within Japan. Domestic tourism is not cheap at all.

Japanese women are often willing to marry a foreigner after knowing him for a while, but only if he is willing to settle down in Japan and has enough education to keep a regular job in Japan - about foreign Western men in Japan, some stay like I myself - but many leave...

All in all, we are not so many Western foreigners here in Japan.

Japan is not something like Philippines or Thailand, where you can survive with little money out of interests, online business or retirement allowance.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yohan wrote:
chanta76 wrote:
.....some black or white guys think many Japanese girls seek western guys and have this superiority complex over Japanese people or asian people . I have a problem with that.

There are educated Japanese women who speak some English and can afford a plane ticket to USA but its not like the majority of these Japanese women come to USA to seek a western guy..
Here in Japan such a superiority complex is easily solved due to pricing. Japan is not a 3rd world country, is still overpopulated despite the population is declining and nothing is cheap here.

If you are a foreigner in Japan without job and money and no knowledge of the Japanese language, you are gone by yourself earlier or later, usually within a few months.

Most Japanese if interested, can buy plane tickets to anywhere abroad and as a fact, over 1 million Japanese people are travelling abroad every month. Totally about 15 million Japanese nationals per year are boarding international airplanes and they do not need any visa for many countries, even China is visafree, or Vietnam, Taiwan or SouthKorea - just book an e-ticket by internet and go to the airport...

Overseas vacation is often cheaper for Japanese people than vacation within Japan. Domestic tourism is not cheap at all.

Japanese women are often willing to marry a foreigner after knowing him for a while, but only if he is willing to settle down in Japan and has enough education to keep a regular job in Japan - about foreign Western men in Japan, some stay like I myself - but many leave...

Japan is not something like Philippines or Thailand, where you can survive with little money out of interests, online business or retirement allowance.
Interesting...I plan to visit Japan one of these days...but it doesn't sound like someplace to live on a permanent basis for someone like me.

I think Japanese culture is very fascinating and interesting; but I don't like the women, to be honest...

I really hope Chinese girls don't end up being like Japanese girls, 20 to 30 years from now (shudder....).
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:If you are a foreigner in Japan without job and money and no knowledge of the Japanese language, you are gone by yourself earlier or later, usually within a few months.
If you are a foreigner without a job and money in Japan, you'd better have an excellent act together. Unless you find the always bored, party-going, shop assistant kind of girl who is in just for some fun & sex, and just for a few weeks, a Japanese woman would be looking more or less for the same markers of stability and commitment as the local guys. The exotic slant of being white Caucasian, taller and (possibly) with a bigger tool tends to wane soon.
Yohan wrote:Japanese women are often willing to marry a foreigner after knowing him for a while, but only if he is willing to settle down in Japan and has enough education to keep a regular job in Japan - about foreign Western men in Japan, some stay like I myself - but many leave...

That I wouldn't say, though. Perhaps I have a London bias, but I have noticed that if a Japanese girl has been abroad a few times for more than short vacation stints, ie. has some sort of connection with a foreign country or culture, she will want to come back for more. That would include a long term relationship with a foreign bf in foreign land, and permanent life there.

My Japanese ex-gf had studied in London for a few years and had a few boyfriends/flings before me, all non-Asian. She once literally told me something along the lines - "once you live in a place like this and discover the world, why go back to dating your own kind only"?

"The Frog in the Well Knows Not of the Great Ocean", they say over there.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Guts wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:There seems to be an agenda for people to discourage men from traveling overseas and I think it's being done intentionally.

99.99% of men have no desire to go overseas with or without encouragement and half of the ones that want to do it likely never will anyway.

And djfourmoney saying "most Japanese women are stuck with Japanese men" was a pretty shitty thing to say as well as not being true at all. Japan is a homogenous country that accepts very few foreigners. It's not a multicultural country where the men enjoy women from other parts of the world while simultaneously withholding that same enjoyment from women. That's pure bs. Most Japanese men and women are married to other Japanese. They mostly prefer their own. That's pretty much the way it is for every race, except for black males who seem to prefer every race but their own.
No dude, they are literally stuck with their men. Read up on how Japanese women feel about their husbands. Here's some primer material:
http://www.japantoday.com/category/kuch ... -fresh-air
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

The exotic slant of being white Caucasian, taller and (possibly) with a bigger tool tends to wane soon.

Have you been to Japan recently? While there are a lot more shorter men there than there are in the west the gap is quickly closing. The average height there is around "5'7/5'8" and there are plenty of Japanese men that are 5'9" up to 6 foot +. Within a generation or two the height disparity between East and West will probably disappear. As it is Western men don't really have as much of a height advantage as they used to IMO.
Last edited by Guts on July 8th, 2014, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Guts wrote:
The exotic slant of being white Caucasian, taller and (possibly) with a bigger tool tends to wane soon.

Have you been to Japan in recently? While there are a lot shorter men there than there are in the west the gap is quickly closing. The average height there is around "5'7/5'8" and there are plenty of Japanese men that are 5'9" up to 6 foot +. Within a generation or two the height disparity between East and West will probably disappear. As it is Western men don't really have as much of a height advantage as they used to IMO.
Yeah, those are my observations too. I kept expecting to meet midget men in Asia, but it wasn't the case...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote: That I wouldn't say, though. Perhaps I have a London bias...
-----
My Japanese ex-gf had studied in London for a few years and had a few boyfriends/flings before me, all non-Asian.
I am talking here about typical Japanese women like my wife - married since 1976 - and those of our relatives or other women I know here in Tokyo. The typical married Japanese woman is not very much into relocation to abroad and if they have to do it, because of business, diplomatic job of the husband etc. they always form quickly groups with other Japanese, prefer Japanese school for their children, Japanese food, reading Japanese book, prefer Japanese TV-channels.

-----

You are talking about an ex-girlfriend from Japan, studying in London, with connection to other foreign boyfriends, and I remember another comment from you somewhere in another thread, where you said something about she had problems when coming back to Japan for work (Marubeni?) or so. Unfortunately I cannot find this comment anymore. I read that comment, and I wonder why she wanted to go back to Japan if she thinks she does not fit in any Asian society anymore. - What you describe is NOT the typical Japanese girl for sure.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Guts wrote:
Have you been to Japan recently? While there are a lot more shorter men there than there are in the west the gap is quickly closing.
Asians - those who belong to the 'yellow race' in general are shorter than Caucasian people, but the difference is not that much. They are also relatively slim and their weight is less compared to Caucasian people.

In Japan there is - except very old people - nothing anymore which you might consider as the typical WWII rheumatic 'yellow dwarf', mainly a product out of malnutrition and bad living circumstances in the past.

Nowadays Japanese have access to good food and medical care, and many are living in Western style homes with table, chairs, beds and Western toilet facilities.

If you compare daughter, mother and grandmother of a Japanese family you will notice that the daughter is significantly taller than the mother and the mother out of postwar WWII is still taller than the grandmother born after WWI.

Japanese people, both men and women, are not so short anymore, still not so tall compared to Caucasian people, but this is because of their Asian race.

You will notice a similar tendency also in other parts of Asia, my Filipina fosterdaughter is 19 y/o, superslim but 5ft7in tall.
Also the newer generation of SouthKorean people is rather tall compared to their grandparents.
Last edited by Yohan on July 8th, 2014, 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

sea_dragon wrote:I only like a minority of Japanese girls because most of them are ugly like a lot of women.
For sure the average Japanese woman is nothing special, however you compare model pictures with snapshots of schoolgirls, and if you put these girly models into school uniforms without any help of cosmetica, they too will look quite similar as these schoolgirls in your snapshots.

Compared to some poor parts of Asia with girls in bad health and in T-shirts, jeans and sandals, Japanese women look quite good, this is because of good clothes and shoes, frequently using the bathroom, spending a lot for beauty care and hair-dressing, choosing carefully their food, are able to pay for dermatology, dental services, contact lenses instead of eye-glasses and are compared to many Western women quite good by walking long distances by feet or using bicycles.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

zboy1 wrote:
Guts wrote:

Have you been to Japan in recently? While there are a lot shorter men there than there are in the west the gap is quickly closing. The average height there is around "5'7/5'8" and there are plenty of Japanese men that are 5'9" up to 6 foot +. Within a generation or two the height disparity between East and West will probably disappear. As it is Western men don't really have as much of a height advantage as they used to IMO.
Yeah, those are my observations too. I kept expecting to meet midget men in Asia, but it wasn't the case...
Dudes, exactly my point. Whatever "exotic" we might (still) have compared to Japanese men, it's not going to cut past the first few weeks of dating. Japanese women are generally quite demanding, unless they're unattractive and/or old and/or horny (it happens :) ).
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

---
Last edited by sea_dragon on July 9th, 2014, 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.