Filipina MYTHS

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

milf girl didn't want to go out hammanta. she was afraid to be seen with me. I wa nice to her even gave her a massage and didn't have sex with her the first 2 nights she slept over how many guys do that/ she blamed it on jealousy for my girlfriend but it definitely was more than that. I think its the real her.

found a cute little milf who was victim of a major fire near my hotel. of course she is willing to meet. but then next text message is can i meet you at your hotelwith my brother and cousin? WTF? now i wont meet her period
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:milf girl didn't want to go out hammanta. she was afraid to be seen with me. I wa nice to her even gave her a massage and didn't have sex with her the first 2 nights she slept over how many guys do that/ she blamed it on jealousy for my girlfriend but it definitely was more than that. I think its the real her.

found a cute little milf who was victim of a major fire near my hotel. of course she is willing to meet. but then next text message is can i meet you at your hotelwith my brother and cousin? WTF? now i wont meet her period
Filipinas will bring invite their friends or family on a date sometimes if they don't know you or if their shy. This doesn't go over very well with most guys.
Last edited by Taco on July 2nd, 2014, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

if a girl needs to bring someone i consider it a sign of immaturity (which i dont like) and no potential sex regardless of maturity so i just pass altogether even if the ychange their mind and decide not to bring someone to please me.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

its hard to even get quick sex from ugly or average girls or milfs at night on dateinasia. Ive messaged so many while they are online. So many flake or have excuses for why they can't meet at night etc. I thought most girls on dateinasia were freelancers or bargirls or scammers anyways. yet none want to meet late at night and have tons of excuses. This isn't the first time ive attempted it while in the country. last time the milf girl was the only one willing to meet and that was only after i told her she wasn't serious she wanted to prove me wrong lol
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Taco wrote: Filipinas will bring invite their friends or family on a date sometimes if they don't know you or if their shy. This doesn't go over very well with most guys.
I don't mind if she brings one friend. More than one and she's trying to take advantage of me.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:its hard to even get quick sex from ugly or average girls or milfs at night on dateinasia.
That's because most of them want a boyfriend.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

LOL taco. This is becoming a daily blog about my recent drama with philippines. Oh well maybe it will help prove or disprove what i originally stated.

Anyways now milf girl is trying to call me and apologize about last night. drama. Im trying to get
some sleep tonight. Then next text message is ill live with you till you go
back to california. WTF? Im surprised by that reaction since she is scared to even tell her
family etc. I jerked off last night its been like 3 days cause i was holding it
back to try to have some horniness for those stupid condoms lol. but another milf girl who ive cammed with
back in january is now possibly a chance to meet she isn't as hot but she might have some boobs
to her and may not be as prudish not sure which is sparking my interest.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: I jerked off last night its been like 3 days
Your the first guy to visit the Philippines that's ever gone 3 days without sex and survived MSB(massive sperm buildup). You should try get some help before your condition becomes more serious. Don't want you to end up in the ER. hehe
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: I jerked off last night its been like 3 days
Your the first guy to visit the Philippines that's ever gone 3 days without sex and survived MSB(massive sperm buildup). You should try get some help before your condition becomes more serious. Don't want you to end up in the ER. hehe
yeah first time in all my trips. and to top it off 2 nights spent with a hot filipina in bed with no sex. 2nd night i rejected her after the clothes were off sort of but then i think she sort of appreciated it. I didn' think her heart was in it on the 2nd night either.

i really feel bad for my girlfriend. Plus i click with her better as a friend. This new girl is more romantic and sensual in sex and everything. But i can't feel as comfortable on being myself etc. Its gonna be hard. i dont think she will please me as well either. Its a tough decision really.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

we f***ed and she and me both cum with her on top. Im starting to agree with her mutually
maybe we should not continue cause its a difficult situation with her family and i feel sorry
for my girlfriend and she is threatening to go home soon and I feel she is a good friend and
I dont want to discard her like that before i go home. I dont want to lead milf girl on either
i feel bad she is scared to even be seen in public with me.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

She is hte prettiest girl ive had and she is good at blowjob and on top she is very sensual. I took some better pictures and she looks hotter in them. Anyways her face is maybe a 7.5, to if hammantas girl is an 8.

http://postimg.org/image/clj1qvdsp/

She doesn't wantt o be viewed as a prostitute she says thats why she doesn't want to be outside with me. She doesn't even want the hotel staff to see me with her LOL She finally told her mom who wasn't sure i was serious but i guess agreed but she still doesn't want to be seen wth me. But she may go to church with me and all now suddenly after were "broke up". She says she doesn't wantto go to mall to be seen by someone yet she doesn't really even want to go do something romantic like a restaraunt out somewhere she just like staying in the room so its like she is scared to be seen with me in general anywhere.

I said goodbye to the milf girl on friendly terms. Although i offered to meet secretly to go to church
and she seems interested now so it looks like i can meet maybe 4 more times I dont expect anything
just to keep friendship and she learns about my religion. She doesn't
want to end it and all but I just feel under pressure cause i was planning to go home
august and she is very busy with school and visiting her house etc she wont even go outside
with me and doesn't really have the caring attitude and willingness to please me like my girlfriend
like i htink it would be hard to get her to massage me or clean after me or be dirty at sex lol. Also
i can't really be myself with her i just feel more comfortable with my girlfriend and she is more like a
friend or sister where I can be what I want and all. This milf girl is very sweet though in some ways but
she is quiet and its hard to get inside her brain but i htink she is slow to open up. She just has her own life and she is sacrificing a lot with her family
to be with me and she wont be able to give me the care and attention. And im not sure if it will work in the long term anyways so I decided its best to just end it now but as a dating
relationship and that well keep in contact by email and keep on good terms and maybe ill come back next
year to see her. Another huge issue is only have like 23 days
to decide if i should change my plane tickets (very expensive) and renew my visa and spend more money
for a couple more months and im not sure if i want to bother at this point. I just dont want to hassle extend my trip for another 2 months just to see her longer
im kind of burned out from this trip and being here so long and im not really
in the mood to start a new relationship for the long haul. Also i feel bad for my girlfriend and she is threatening to leave and i want to give her some of my stuff when
she goes home . f milf girl wants to see me next year and i also am interested then well do it. If
i dont want to come back or she has a boyfriend or she hate me now oh well.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

i told her my feelings about how she is so embarassed to be seen and how could i feel comfortale and love if she is like that.

She still wants to go to church to see me BUT now suddenly she asks for money for a electric bill (got the disconnection how convenient). She says she will "borrow and pay me back before i go home" but now that i question her motives she says its ok you dont have to give and is still willing to meet. Makes me wonder if that is the real reason why she was ashamed to be with me and why i can't feel any love or real sexual desire from her. She is good at sex but I have to ask for it / initiate it and she gets real wet from me kissing her etc and cums but it took her awhile to open up to me sexually

I offered to have her meet me now and ill pay her electricity if she meets me and is willing to go out in public and help me in the room and act like she cares about me. I only paid for her taxi and babysitter(only twice for dad to watch her kids) all this time didn't even take her out to eat(only once but i offered and it was drive thru) or eat food at my room till now or buy her anyting and she didn't give up sex easily so if she only wants a electric bill paid not a big deal for now :P

maybe i should forget it she is saying if i miss school to come visit you early today pay my other bills LOL

this is starting to look like a scam.

update: now she is a confirmed scammer. She goes pay my most other important bill i will let you read a conversation to the man i owe debt to LOL what a joke. I sent a text message ok goodbye and she said goodbye LOL WTF? Man i never would have thought she was a scammer. I guess taco is right that if a girl doesn't initiate sex its a red flag. My girlfriend doesn't initiate sex but i trust her a lot but she isn't as hot as this girl, i knew it was too good to be true.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:i told her my feelings about how she is so embarassed to be seen and how could i feel comfortale and love if she is like that.

She still wants to go to church to see me BUT now suddenly she asks for money for a electric bill (got the disconnection how convenient). She says she will "borrow and pay me back before i go home" but now that i question her motives she says its ok you dont have to give and is still willing to meet. Makes me wonder if that is the real reason why she was ashamed to be with me and why i can't feel any love or real sexual desire from her. She is good at sex but I have to ask for it / initiate it and she gets real wet from me kissing her etc and cums but it took her awhile to open up to me sexually

I offered to have her meet me now and ill pay her electricity if she meets me and is willing to go out in public and help me in the room and act like she cares about me. I only paid for her taxi and babysitter(only twice for dad to watch her kids) all this time didn't even take her out to eat(only once but i offered and it was drive thru) or eat food at my room till now or buy her anyting and she didn't give up sex easily so if she only wants a electric bill paid not a big deal for now :P

maybe i should forget it she is saying if i miss school to come visit you early today pay my other bills LOL

update: now she is a confirmed scammer. She goes pay my most other important bill i will let you read a conversation to the man i owe debt to LOL what a joke. I sent a text message ok goodbye and she said goodbye LOL WTF? Man i never would have thought she was a scammer. I guess taco is right that if a girl doesn't initiate sex its a red flag. My girlfriend doesn't initiate sex but i trust her a lot but she isn't as hot as this girl, i knew it was too good to be true.
Whenever a Filipina asks to 'borrow' money it means 'give'. If a girl asks for money after being with a short time it's a red flag and means she is testing you to see what she can get away with and how much of a sucker you are. Always refuse to let them 'borrow' money no matter what lame excuse they give you then never talk or see them again.

Don't worry almost every newbie Western guy gets taken sometime until they learn the ropes. That's why a lot of Filipinas try this cause tbey know the odds are so successful cause many Western dudes are suckers and saps and can't say no cause they had a tast of them sugar walls and now their brain is all mush.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Mr S wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:i told her my feelings about how she is so embarassed to be seen and how could i feel comfortale and love if she is like that.

Whenever a Filipina asks to 'borrow' money it means 'give'. If a girl asks for money after being with a short time it's a red flag and means she is testing you to see what she can get away with and how much of a sucker you are. Always refuse to let them 'borrow' money no matter what lame excuse they give you then never talk or see them again.

Don't worry almost every newbie Western guy gets taken sometime until they learn the ropes. That's why a lot of Filipinas try this cause tbey know the odds are so successful cause many Western dudes are suckers and saps and can't say no cause they had a tast of them sugar walls and now their brain is all mush.
this isn't my first rodeo but the first girl was a bargirl so it was obvious i feel hoodwinked now :(

I almost allowed her to come back and just turn it into p4p as she offered to visit she was so desperate and will do what i want now but im so turned off. Id rather just go back to my girlfriend i complain about she was a decent girl afterall and the thing about it is i trust that girl shes not the type to cheat etc.

I had a bad vibe about her since she didn't initiate sex and was so quiet and didn't offer much help around the room or want to stay long and was ashamed to be with me. Those are all red flags. My current girlfriend was proud to show me off and be with me and she was not as shy and quiet as this girl. She doesn't initiate sex either but she eventually went along with whatever i wanted and never asked me for money assistance like this.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

Text mates

Post by targetguy »

8) A lot of the gals there have boyfriends and want the foreigner to pay for things is all. Many are used as text mates and send money honey. After 2 of these fiancé mates enough is enough. That gardner or so called brother a lot or time is the boyfriend. Lying is accepted in the culture and a way of life there so is illegitimate children one of the highest rates in the world. Unless there is a high class highly educated gal the motives are mostly to scam the forener.
no scammers