British Mom To Leave Children for U.S. Prisoner

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

British Mom To Leave Children for U.S. Prisoner

Post by The »

A British mom is leaving her children to make a new life with a U.S. prisoner she met online.

Jennifer Butler, 29, is flying 5,000 miles from the U.K. to marry Christopher Mosier, 23, leaving her three young kids who are all younger than 10.

She plans to set up home with him when he is released on parole in September. Her children will stay with their dad, from whom she split in 2010.

"Some people might think I'm bonkers for falling in love with a prisoner. And not everyone will agree with our relationship,' Butler said. "But Chris is a wonderful man. Sure, he made a few mistakes in the past, but everybody deserves a second chance."

AND YOU WONDER WHY I DON'T TAKE BLACK WOMEN SERIOUSLY....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/b ... -1.1850877

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I`m surprised she didn't go for Jeremy Meeks.
I bet she's kicking herself in the head now.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: British Mom To Leave Children for U.S. Prisoner

Post by Teal Lantern »

Her children will stay with their dad, from whom she split in 2010.
Given the situation, this is the best outcome for the kids.
Dad should make sure she can't get ANY custody, though.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I`m surprised she didn't go for Jeremy Meeks.
I bet she's kicking herself in the head now.
I can now see why brothas in the UK avoid black women like the plague... and it is a constant reminder why i dont deal with black women....judging from that behavior, its not surprising....not to put white women on a pedestal either bec they are f***ed up too...but my god....Its literally a difference btw night and day btw black and white women.....
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

^^^
True, there are many complaints from European black men about European black women and how they like the thugs.

Just like African American women, a growing number of European black women find clean cut black men boring but are liked more by the white women.

And a number of European black women just don't like or date European black men.

But I still think that European black women are slightly better than African American women.

Black men in America or Europe should just ditch western black women and go for other races of women or black women out of western society.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

See, this is why I feel that cougar UK, non-African women are the way to go. I know most people call them "Black people in the UK" but they are Afro-British to me because "Black", to me, equals "Black America" - NOTHING else.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:See, this is why I feel that cougar UK, non-African women are the way to go. I know most people call them "Black people in the UK" but they are Afro-British to me because "Black", to me, equals "Black America" - NOTHING else.
I guess I was right! In order to get noticed by females, you have to (at the bare minimum) have a rap sheet longer than the Great Wall of China.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The
Junior Poster

HOT VIDEO

Post by The »

HERES A VIDEO ON THIS HAIR HAT!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

I saw the "phewwwwtiful bean footage".
This is even why fat country stateside White women are better stewards of good men than Black American women are.

Sidenote: I hope that if Tommy Sotomayor moves to the NYC, that he moves to the Bronx. I have a funny feeling he's going to move to either Brooklyn or Harlem, but I hope he doesn't make a bad choice. #IJS
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nesty.html

LMFAO I was just gonna post this and I saw it had already been posted.. How sad! How pathetic!
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I saw the "phewwwwtiful bean footage".
This is even why fat country stateside White women are better stewards of good men than Black American women are.

Sidenote: I hope that if Tommy Sotomayor moves to the NYC, that he moves to the Bronx. I have a funny feeling he's going to move to either Brooklyn or Harlem, but I hope he doesn't make a bad choice. #IJS
I honestly prefer my women to be flat than fat....But if given the choice btw a fat white woman and a fat black woman, the fat white woman would win my heart 10 out 10 times....provided she has a pretty face and green/blue eyes of course....thats how bad black women in 2014 are....
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

SilverEnergy wrote:^^^
True, there are many complaints from European black men about European black women and how they like the thugs.

Just like African American women, a growing number of European black women find clean cut black men boring but are liked more by the white women.

And a number of European black women just don't like or date European black men.

But I still think that European black women are slightly better than African American women.

Black men in America or Europe should just ditch western black women and go for other races of women or black women out of western society.
SilverEnergy, sometimes I do feel that your information is derived from opinion of a couple of heads. This is not me taking jabs at you in any kind of way.
Furthermore (and based on what I've just stated), I`m sure that there are vast differences between mainland European Africans than UK Africans. You're painting with the generalization brush that a continent reflects the behavior ubiquitously of its residents; that's why countries exist on continents; they usually define their own culture.

Now mind you, there are countries within the same continent which have very similar qualities (Canada and the US of Gay)...and there are times that are countries with similar personalities and traits such as the US of Gay and Australia.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

The wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I saw the "phewwwwtiful bean footage".

I honestly prefer my women to be flat than fat....But if given the choice btw a fat white woman and a fat black woman, the fat white woman would win my heart 10 out 10 times....provided she has a pretty face and green/blue eyes of course....thats how bad black women in 2014 are....
The only time I'd become interested in flat over fat is if the flat woman has a very hairy bush. #IJS
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Why did the article release pics of the kids, this is so embarassing for them already that their mom left them for a criminal.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is actually the civilization they want and are building so they can drop all the borders and take everything over world wide. Media is just a tool to be used for world domination. They are hoping there are enough idiots world wide who can be programmed and duped by the state to pull this off.
Time to Hide!