Happy 4th from the British colony of America!!!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Happy 4th from the British colony of America!!!!!

Post by Moretorque »

I feel so free today, Hip HIP Hurray!!!!!!!!! :D
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah Happy 4th everyone! Hope you celebrate your "freedoms" today and send thanks and appreciate our troops abroad who are "serving our country". LOL

Anyway, I wrote up a special 4th of July article for you all here:

8 Reasons Why America is NOT "The Land of the Free"
https://blog.happierabroad.com/2014/07/ ... -free.html

Hope you like it.
Last edited by Winston on July 14th, 2014, 5:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Thanks Mr. Wu.

The thing people do not understand is America the republic went bankrupt over 80 year ago and the CITI along with England have taken it over. They love mind control and deception as a way to rule by lies. The Moon landing is such a perfect example of how they laugh at us because we believe their made up lies but fortunately Mr. Wu knows better. :D

When I heard they believe Stanley Kuwbrik of 2001 put the fakery moon set together in England it all made sense because the British empire decided to pull the moon hoax off not NASA. You see NASA receives it's funding from the CITI because the US went bankrupt in 1933 and lost it's real commodity money gold and silver as stated in the founding documents.

The FED is a agent of the British empire.

What makes this whole thing go is people are stupid, Mr. Wu do not be fooled, any place that uses this fiat money is a agent of the British empire so most of the world is under heavy British influence. There is a book out that explains England has been into over 90% of the countries and most have this system of fake money setup in them. Most governments world wide are puppets of England and the CITI!

The end goal is to program all of us to believe we are free and own our property when in reality through legal fiction the stock holders headed up by the CITI own it all and we rent from them. THE COMMUNAL DICTATORSHIP!!!
Last edited by Moretorque on July 5th, 2014, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Christopher Columbus was such a pirate lol 8)

Now that's something you'll never see in any History book :wink:

HaPpY 4th of July :twisted:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Renata wrote:Christopher Columbus was such a pirate lol 8)

Now that's something you'll never see in any History book :wink:

HaPpY 4th of July :twisted:
What is a good book or good source for reading about the real Columbus? Renata.

I want to learn as much real history as possible before TERRORIST take the net out. :shock: Were all potential terrorist and the state armed with enough stuff to lay waste to the world not just once but multiple times is this innocent little lamb wanting to help us all.

It's all in the name of building the communal dictatorship for us sheople world wide to worship the all powerful state for peace and harmony of future generations of the herd to come!
Time to Hide!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Moretorque I don't know if there's anything penned or printed about Columbus's real activities in english, but if you do a google search about him as a pirate, murderer or slave trader you'll be able to read alot off of latin american forums & articles.

Long ago it was risky to sail so far into the unknown, so mostly pirates, scavengers & sea-dogs took the jobs. they did it for wealth. No nobility or decent people graced the shores of the Americas, it was mostly criminals & priates initially. When they got to the Caribbean, the Scottish orphanges we emptied & most were shipped off to work. Youtube has a video about the white slaves of Barbados. Thier decendants can't even trace their ancestry back to Scotland because all evidence of their fore-fathers' existance were destroyed. The Americas have a very bloody history.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Thanks, I just ran into some folks at Steak n Shake here in the states that were from Turkey. They seemed to have liked their GMO poison burgers n shakes they were eating.
Time to Hide!
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Winston wrote:Yeah Happy 4th everyone! Hope you celebrate your "freedoms" today and send thanks and appreciate our troops abroad who are "serving our country". LOL
And yet, here you are.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Devil Dog wrote:
Winston wrote:Yeah Happy 4th everyone! Hope you celebrate your "freedoms" today and send thanks and appreciate our troops abroad who are "serving our country". LOL
And yet, here you are.
He's just doing the same thing you are.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Luc Furr wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
And yet, here you are.
We should all join the military to tow the British line, it's kinda funny how dumb we are because England is attempting to steal the world with this system because their is no payment with this money system they have set up world wide.

The dumb herd such as myself has been lining up for centuries to go off and steal other peoples land n resources for the empire and all they do is put #'s on a piece of paper and we do their bidding.

The Women are even worse about being manipulated by this system but most have enough sense not to sacrifice themselves in a war for duty, honor and glory as the Klingons say.
Time to Hide!
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Luc Furr wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
And yet, here you are.
Wrong.

1. I am not writing articles about how miserable it is to live in the US.
2. I will spend more time outside the US in 2014 than Winston does.

Winston adheres to the HA creed: Complain about everything. Do nothing.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Devil Dog wrote:
Luc Furr wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
And yet, here you are.
Wrong.

1. I am not writing articles about how miserable it is to live in the US.
2. I will spend more time outside the US in 2014 than Winston does.

Winston adheres to the HA creed: Complain about everything. Do nothing.
The reason it is getting so bad here in the US for 1 is the country has been sold and the new owners are turning it into a loony bin so they can come take over the land. Other places may be better for a while but how long? the people world wide need to have a conscience awakening about where we are taking our children's world.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 7th, 2014, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Moretorque wrote:Thanks, I just ran into some folks at Steak n Shake here in the states that were from Turkey. They seemed to have liked their GMO poison burgers n shakes they were eating.
Burger King & McDonalds are popular here, Turks love beef & burgers. I don't eat that stuff though. I'm not Turkish either, I'm from the Caribbean originally 8)

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Renata wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Thanks, I just ran into some folks at Steak n Shake here in the states that were from Turkey. They seemed to have liked their GMO poison burgers n shakes they were eating.
Burger King & McDonalds are popular here, Turks love beef & burgers. I don't eat that stuff though. I'm not Turkish either, I'm from the Caribbean originally 8)
The plan is incredibly devilish, they were going to export the GMO's designed to thin the herd crops world wide and nobody would know they were eating poison food. How they let the net out shows they are not infallible at all.

They were hoping to have all the main media centers subdued world wide to pull it off.

I love burgers too, I am like 50 and am not having children so I do not care if I am eating poison. I am what they consider a useless eater so I am just toting the line as prescribed by the law givers.

Do you like Turkey?
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.