Bulgarian guy told me AW easier to bed than Euro women! WTF?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Bulgarian guy told me AW easier to bed than Euro women! WTF?

Post by Winston »

Today, I met this tall Bulgarian guy in front of a supermarket at the water refill station, as I was refilling water. He was tall, buffed, had a shaved head and pointy nose, and sort of had a bad boy type of look. I heard his Russian accent and then told him about my movement and how girls were a million times easier to meet in Russia than in America. It turned out that he was Bulgarian, not Russian.

He look confused and said he disagreed with me totally. He said that Russian women are all gold digging bitches. And he said that American women are a lot easier to get into bed then European women. WTF? I was pretty surprised. I can't imagine how that could be true at all. He also said that American women do flirt, so he has no idea what I'm talking about.

So I told him, "Oh well, you and I look very different and obviously will have different experiences." I promised him that if he put his soul and mind into my body, he would not be able to get any American women at all. But he gave that typical cliche that "it's all about self-esteem, not looks". Then I told him that I don't need any self-esteem in Russia yet I can meet girls very easily and naturally. He had no come back for that. Then as he was about to leave, I told him my website.

How could he have an easier time with American women than European women or Russian women? WTF? How could that theoretically possible? Could it be that men with a bad boy look do not do as well in Europe or Russia? If so, why?

Maybe I find Russian women more approachable than other white men do because I look like an exotic Asian and that stimulates their curiosity? And of course, I look approachable and non-threatening.

Maybe too many Russian guys look like bad boys and drunkards, so Russian girls are tired of that and find me refreshing. But then after a while they realize that I'm not very masculine, and maybe too soft, so they don't feel physically attracted to me. Hence my results. But my appearance always seems to spark that initial curiosity from them.

What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I actually agree with him.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:I actually agree with him.
Why? Do you have a reason or are you just playing devil's advocate again?

Then why did you leave the US if you can bed AW easily?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Some guy's are just hot to woman and can just get laid no matter where they go, Mr. Wu all though you are a very very attractive man alot of woman think Asian men are fem even though we know some of them like Bruce Lee will cut your balls off and choke you with them in a second that does not matter.

I still think Tuco could take Bruce however.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 6th, 2014, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Bulgarian guy told me AW easier to bed than Euro women!

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:He look confused and said he disagreed with me totally. He said that Russian women are all gold digging bitches. And he said that American women are a lot easier to get into bed then European women. WTF? I was pretty surprised. I can't imagine how that could be true at all. He also said that American women do flirt, so he has no idea what I'm talking about.
There's this thing called 'novelty". Females like it. Back home, his accent and looks aren't novel.
Winston wrote:So I told him, "Oh well, you and I look very different and obviously will have different experiences." I promised him that if he put his soul and mind into my body, he would not be able to get any American women at all.
Of course not. After realizing it wasn't just some horrible dream, he's be too busy searching for rope and a chair. :D
Winston wrote:How could he have an easier time with American women than European women or Russian women? WTF? How could that theoretically possible? Could it be that men with a bad boy look do not do as well in Europe or Russia? If so, why?
Bad boys are short-time fun, but they don't keep the bills paid.
Their LTR appeal in any given country is directly proportional to how well that country can transfer money from beta-wallets to women without the betas' consent.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Foreign guys might find American women easier to lay for the same reason we find European girls easier to lay, the novelty factor.

When you go overseas Winston, you likely have an easier time with the women than the local men. You are like the proverbial male lion from another gene pool that the female lions want to mate with.

Personally, I have no desire to mate with American women. I do not want my kids to have autism, to be obese, or to have that unremarkable American look about them. Let the foreign guys have their fun, because we return the favor when we are in their countries.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Moretorque wrote:Some guy's are just hot to woman and can just get laid no matter where they go, Mr. Wu all though you are a very very attractive man alot of woman think Asian men are fem even though we know some of them like Bruce Lee will cut your balls off and choke with them in a second that does not matter.

Winston attractive? Sorry but Winston isn't an attractive Asian man. You are insulting Asian men by even saying that.

There is a thing called Ninja Warrior in japan and here are some of the regular contestants that all look far better than Winston for god sakes.
http://pic.pimg.tw/ihuei0913/4a4f9bda4ef35.jpg

In fact nearly every male contestant on the show looks better than Winston except for a few 60+ year old men and one weird scrawny kid.
Other Asian men look excellent like this man here also. Comparing Winston to these men just isn't right.
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m720a ... 1_1280.jpg

I have actually been to Japan also and most men look far better than Winston. All you did is just take a bit crap on Asian people by claiming Winston is a "very very attractive Asian man".

Also to Winston about your original question. Who gives a crap what some man tells you. He could also tell you American women are sexier and less feminist. Doesn't make it true. If you are going to get confused every time someone tells you something different then you are going to be permanently lost.
Instead of listening to what some person has to say how about you base your facts on real life facts and experiences.

For instance I have been to Japan a few years ago but the women were factually nicer people and feminism didn't seem like a big thing over there and I didn't see any violence.
Also country statistics also back this up.

You think I give a crap if some woman back here at Australia tells me in her opinion all Japanese people are violent evil feminist rapists and japan has the highest crime rate in the world? No! because I don't give a damn what idiots say.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They claim women like something fresh and non repetitive as do males so a foreign man who is attractive would have a great shot here for that reason just like if a American goes to Europe but with globalization all that is changing.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Zionosis wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Some guy's are just hot to woman and can just get laid no matter where they go, Mr. Wu all though you are a very very attractive man alot of woman think Asian men are fem even though we know some of them like Bruce Lee will cut your balls off and choke with them in a second that does not matter.

Winston attractive? Sorry but Winston isn't an attractive Asian man. You are insulting Asian men by even saying that.

There is a thing called Ninja Warrior in japan and here are some of the regular contestants that all look far better than Winston for god sakes.

In fact nearly every male contestant on the show looks better than Winston except for a few 60+ year old men and one weird scrawny kid.
Other Asian men look excellent like this man here also. Comparing Winston to these men just isn't right.

I have actually been to Japan also and most men look far better than Winston. All you did is just take a bit crap on Asian people by claiming Winston is a "very very attractive Asian man".

Also to Winston about your original question. Who gives a crap what some man tells you. He could also tell you American women are sexier and less feminist. Doesn't make it true. If you are going to get confused every time someone tells you something different then you are going to be permanently lost.
Instead of listening to what some person has to say how about you base your facts on real life facts and experiences.

For instance I have been to Japan a few years ago but the women were factually nicer people and feminism didn't seem like a big thing over there and I didn't see any violence.

You think I give a crap if some woman back here at Australia tells me in her opinion all Japanese people are violent evil feminist rapists and japan has the highest crime rate in the world? No! because I don't give a damn what idiots say.
OK, but you have to admit he is a clever thinker and that has alot of merit.
Time to Hide!
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Moretorque wrote:
Zionosis wrote:

OK, but you have to admit he is a clever thinker and that has alot of merit.
I am not sure. A lot of the times it seems he is at war with his own ideas and also trying to believe in things that aren't true to make himself feel better.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

He put together this site and that say's alot, he tries to run a free speech environment and that takes guts in todays top to bottom socially engineered society.

Although I do not believe he see's the big picture he is close.
Time to Hide!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:
eurobrat wrote:I actually agree with him.
Why? Do you have a reason or are you just playing devil's advocate again?

Then why did you leave the US if you can bed AW easily?
Not all countries are poosy paradises. Furthermore with globalization, places like Italy mock American culture because they suck up the music and television from the US and copy cat the entire thing.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

American women are in fact very easy to bed, at least for me they have been. Not sure I would say leaps and bounds easier than European though. But as posted, he has the accent thing going and looks like a bad boy.

I think in general, whats going on is American women all want a certain "type" and not only a certain type, but when they find that type, he also has to stand out of the crowd like a sore thumb for him to also be seen as alpha. Where as foreign women don't usually require this, number one, and number two, are attracted to a broader spectrum of man types.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:Today, I met this tall Bulgarian guy ...

How could he have an easier time with American women than European women or Russian women? WTF? How could that theoretically possible? Could it be that men with a bad boy look do not do as well in Europe or Russia? If so, why?
There is much information missing, for example for what kind of woman is this man looking for? Just a hook-up, one-night stand? Any race? Any age? Free of charge? And never see her again?

If yes, he might be right, it is easier maybe in USA than anywhere in Europe, including East Europe.

If he is looking for a long-term relationship with an US-girl not cheating him he might be disappointed.

It also should be noticed, that Bulgaria is not Russia. Bulgaria is not known for nice women, and even worse is neighbouring Romania. Both countries offer a very low living standard, clearly below of Russia.

There is also a big difference with Russian women, if they are living in European Russia or in Siberia. Russia covers a wide area. Siberian women are known to be more honest, more modest and much stricter controlled and disciplined as children by their parents.

If you look out for a long term relationship with a Russian woman from Siberia, you need to speak Russian however, Russian people living in Siberia are not good with foreign languages.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:I met this tall Bulgarian guy in front of a supermarket at the water refill station, as I was refilling water. He was tall, buffed, had a shaved head and pointy nose, and sort of had a bad boy type of look.
Of course he's gonna do well here.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?