Bulgarian guy told me AW easier to bed than Euro women! WTF?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I should know better, the statistics on most Asian males show that. I was joking with you. I don't know or care what your personal life is.

I will tell you this, you are going to have a hard time running from what is coming down the pike around the world.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Its easier to find a girlfriend in american when you compare same nationalities. IE filipino guy to filipina girl and american guy to american girl. Your thinking is skewed winston cause your a foreigner and most women just want your money not you. Philippines is just one big p4p experiment and nothing else. The faster guys realize this the better off all the delusional HAers would be.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Its easier to find a girlfriend in american when you compare same nationalities. IE filipino guy to filipina girl and american guy to american girl. Your thinking is skewed winston cause your a foreigner and most women just want your money not you. Philippines is just one big p4p experiment and nothing else. The faster guys realize this the better off all the delusional HAers would be.
I hope you're kidding.

Men who aren't rich/wealthy or bad boys have a much easier time attracting foreign women than American women.

Once again, you are trolling very hard on this website.

You have absolutely nothing to offer this website with post after post after post of the same negative stuff.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Winston, Russia and Eastern Europe just aren't the same like they were 10 years ago. They are quickly changing, every single day.

Think about the US 10-15 years ago. Gas was still one dollar something a gallon. I still remember seeing a sign for gas at 89 cents a gallon!!

Russia and the Eastern Europe is not the same as it used to be. I think Roosh had some posts about how quickly Poland is changing. And many countries are now joining the EU.

Circumstances have flipped in the past 15 years. America used to be rich and cheap. Other countries were poor and backward. Take away the economic incentives and things will start to change.

There have been comments on how women in Shanghai and Shenzhen are rather bitchy too. However, if you visited 10 years ago, it might have been ridiculously easy.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: I take care of my son financially and provide support. It's not true I do nothing. I've already gone over this thousands of times. I'm not going to rehash it out again.

Winston, financial support doesn't equate to emotional support. Your child is being raised in a third world country by his mom and basically doesn't have a father. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't harbor immense resentment in the future as an adult. You're essentially neglecting your duties as a father to mope around in Vegas. Man the f**k up.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

SilverEnergy wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Its easier to find a girlfriend in american when you compare same nationalities. IE filipino guy to filipina girl and american guy to american girl. Your thinking is skewed winston cause your a foreigner and most women just want your money not you. Philippines is just one big p4p experiment and nothing else. The faster guys realize this the better off all the delusional HAers would be.
I hope you're kidding.

Men who aren't rich/wealthy or bad boys have a much easier time attracting foreign women than American women.

You have absolutely nothing to offer this website with post after post after post of the same negative stuff.
You are an idiot and didn't read what i said. Oh really so a filipino bad boy can not get girls the same as in philippines than a american bad boy with american girls?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

I don't get it. From reading your previous history in Russia. You failed in Russia. I don't know why you keep hinting that you did well there. You got scammed, stood up and beat up in Russia. You even wrote a thread asking if Russian women prefer tall buff looking guys. I mean if Russia was so great why did you go to the Philippines.

I hate to say this about the Philippines but it seems like the Philippines is the default country for any guy that failed in any other country to go to find some action. And the action you were getting in the Philippines was mostly p4p not from the middle class girls who willingly will go out with you.

Also as an Asian man saying this to another Asian man. Looks wise even when you were young...you were just average looking at best. I mean maybe in the Asian country you could of been cute in some circles but that's it. In the western countries Asian men even the above average looking ones have disadvantage dating wise because of white racism.

Yes, white racism..is what hurts Asian men in the west but what can you do.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

He would do ok if we went to China, Vietnam or SE Asia. Unfortunately he has only been to the Philippines.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

celery2010 wrote:Winston, Russia and Eastern Europe just aren't the same like they were 10 years ago. They are quickly changing, every single day.

Think about the US 10-15 years ago. Gas was still one dollar something a gallon. I still remember seeing a sign for gas at 89 cents a gallon!!

Russia and the Eastern Europe is not the same as it used to be. I think Roosh had some posts about how quickly Poland is changing. And many countries are now joining the EU.

Circumstances have flipped in the past 15 years. America used to be rich and cheap. Other countries were poor and backward. Take away the economic incentives and things will start to change.

There have been comments on how women in Shanghai and Shenzhen are rather bitchy too. However, if you visited 10 years ago, it might have been ridiculously easy.
Maybe. Maybe not. But you haven't been to Russia and are not qualified to even comment on this. You are just being a naysayer. Anyone can do that. Not even naysayer here is factual and objective you know.

CheezeRaider is in Russia now and he says the women are very feminine and approachable and treat him nicely. MarkLambo just went to Ukraine and he said that the people there were very down-to-earth and relaxed and talked to him freely.

You don't know Russian culture or soul. They are different fundamentally. If you go there, you'll understand what I mean.

Stop being a naysayer without qualifications. You should not insert pessimism without warrant here, or fear and paranoid like the US media does. Your guesses are not facts.

10 years ago, gas was not one dollar something in the US. Come on now. Maybe 20 years ago. But not 10.

China has bitchy women, but it has friendly women too. Many HA members are there now.

There are always going to be more poor people than wealthy people. So there will always be women who need men.

Most people in Russia and China are still poor. Only the elite prosper. Not the lower class.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
I hope you're kidding.

You are an idiot and didn't read what i said. Oh really so a filipino bad boy can not get girls the same as in philippines than a american bad boy with american girls?
No not the same at all. A filipino bad boy can get some girls. But most girls there do not like bad boys. Any poor unemployed filipino boy can be a bad boy. It's nothing special or novel. Good girls do not like bad boys. Filipinas prefer nice guys who are not poor. I doubt that you've really ever been to the Philippines. You must not connect well with women.

If you are a nice guy in the PH who is not poor and has some money and treats women well, you will be seen as refreshing and valuable. A bad boy has to have money there to be attractive. Otherwise, his bad boyness is worthless. He can only get the lowest quality girls.

SilverEnergy was not talking about filipino bad boys. He was saying that the average nice guy in the US can attract foreign girls a lot easier than american girls.

Why are you trolling and spreading lies? Are you a shill? Not every poster here is a quality nice guy you know.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote: I take care of my son financially and provide support. It's not true I do nothing. I've already gone over this thousands of times. I'm not going to rehash it out again.

Winston, financial support doesn't equate to emotional support. Your child is being raised in a third world country by his mom and basically doesn't have a father. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't harbor immense resentment in the future as an adult. You're essentially neglecting your duties as a father to mope around in Vegas. Man the f**k up.
So what? We've already gone over this thousands of times. I'm can't live in the PH long term. It affects my health badly. And I do not derive much joy from parenting. I don't enjoy being a slave. I have too much on my mind too. We've already rehashed this THOUSANDS of times. Why do you act like this is something new?

I'm not going to do something I don't want to do, or be something I'm not, just to appease an asshole like you. Don't tell me what to do you nasty troll!

I already told you to stop annoying me with the same shit over and over again. This is your LAST WARNING. If you say one more stupid annoying thing, you're gonna be banned. I'm so f***ing sick and tired of your shit. You are a short ugly f**k and you know it. You are also a coward too, with a nasty ugly personality. You suck physically, mentally and personality wise. We can all see it. It sucks to be you. Even most foreign girls do not like you.

You are one nasty mother f***er. Everything that comes out of your mouth is FILTH, SHIT AND FECES! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so f***ing tired of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is your LAST WARNING. One more annoying comment and you're gone. One more and it's asta la vista baby. I am a sensitive guy and my tolerance and patience is NOT unlimited, so don't mistakenly assume that it is!
Last edited by Winston on July 8th, 2014, 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

I don't get it. From reading your previous history in Russia. You failed in Russia. I don't know why you keep hinting that you did well there. You got scammed, stood up and beat up in Russia. You even wrote a thread asking if Russian women prefer tall buff looking guys. I mean if Russia was so great why did you go to the Philippines.

I hate to say this about the Philippines but it seems like the Philippines is the default country for any guy that failed in any other country to go to find some action. And the action you were getting in the Philippines was mostly p4p not from the middle class girls who willingly will go out with you.

Also as an Asian man saying this to another Asian man. Looks wise even when you were young...you were just average looking at best. I mean maybe in the Asian country you could of been cute in some circles but that's it. In the western countries Asian men even the above average looking ones have disadvantage dating wise because of white racism.

Yes, white racism..is what hurts Asian men in the west but what can you do.
I've already addressed that THOUSANDS of times. Sheesh. I was sure the last time would be the last time. Why do you even bring this up again? I don't want to rehash everything again. Last time was the last time. Do you have amnesia? I should start banning people for making me repeat the same thing thousands of times over. It's fricking annoying, you know that?

I never said I failed. I failed to find a wife yeah. But I had lots of fun, met lots of girls, dated lots of girls, etc. I felt more alive than I ever did in the US. My Russia adventures were what inspired me to start this movement. Look at my photos in Russia in this thread, and you will see how VIBRANT and ALIVE I looked.

viewtopic.php?t=22483

Remember? Haven't you seen that thread? Those pictures speaks volumes. Winston was alive in Russia. It was exciting there. Even if things went wrong, I was at least alive and growing. It was a journey of discovery.

So what if I didn't find a wife. You don't have to find a wife to succeed. But it changed my life. I got more attention from girls there than you can imagine.

Read the thread above. I went into detail about it there, and many agreed with me. It's all there. I'm not gonna retype it all.

Please don't ask me to rehash something we've been over thousands of times. That's VERY annoying you know that? I have little time and little patience, since my schedule has been backed up for two years now. So I'm on edge now and not in the mood for annoying people or posts. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

It's only a matter of time before another idiot comes along and asks the exact same question as you Chanta76. Why? I thought we were all smart here. WTF?

PS - Most girls I met in Russia were not scammers. They were just superficially interested in me. The problem is that you only remember the scammers and not the nice girls, because it's human nature to remember the worst. Do you realize that?

I did not get stood up that often. It happened a few times on my first trip. But it didn't happen much. I don't know why you say that. Why do you like to imagine the most negative things, even if they're not true? Do you have a bias against me or Russia?

The mugging was due to some bad decisions and murphy's laws that did not have to happen. I merely made one wrong move. I wasn't able to get a taxi at night. They kept coming on the other side of the street. But when I went to the other side, the taxis then started coming on the street I left on. It was a classic murphy's law. I should have continued waiting or not crossed the street. Then none of that would have happened.

But I kept missing the taxis because they kept coming on the other side. So I took a bus and walked to the internet cafe and asked some street punks for directions. I should have just went to a hotel. So the whole mugging thing was very avoidable. Also, if the Russia post office would deliver my package to those girls, I wouldn't have been in Cherepovets at all in the first place to deliver those tapes. For some reason, packages are not deliverable to many Russian homes. It's stupid. When you send a package from the US, it bounces back to you.

If I hadn't been so nice, and gone there to deliver the packages, none of this would have happened. So it was not supposed to happen at all.

So stop trying to use everything against me. It's stupid, nasty and annoying. Ok? I don't have the patience for that.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Personally, I have no desire to mate with American women. I do not want my kids to have autism, to be obese, or to have that unremarkable American look about them. Let the foreign guys have their fun, because we return the favor when we are in their countries.
That's beautiful, I couldn't of said it better myself! Let these foreign guys date and mate with American women, while we American guys will go overseas to date and marry foreign women! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Winston wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
I hope you're kidding.

No not the same at all. A filipino bad boy can get some girls. But most girls there do not like bad boys. Any poor unemployed filipino boy can be a bad boy. It's nothing special or novel. Good girls do not like bad boys. Filipinas prefer nice guys who are not poor. I doubt that you've really ever been to the Philippines. You must not connect well with women.

If you are a nice guy in the PH who is not poor and has some money and treats women well, you will be seen as refreshing and valuable. A bad boy has to have money there to be attractive. Otherwise, his bad boyness is worthless. He can only get the lowest quality girls.

SilverEnergy was not talking about filipino bad boys. He was saying that the average nice guy in the US can attract foreign girls a lot easier than american girls.

Why are you trolling and spreading lies? Are you a shill? Not every poster here is a quality nice guy you know.

Didn't I just say you can't compare a foreigner to domestic relationship like you are doing right now? Another one who doesn't get what i say. Take money and visa out of the equation thats the only reason why they are interested.

And I see all the hot girls here with bad boys or at least poor guys. Obviously you been in angeles too long where the girls there only want money and nice guys but in the real philippines most of the hot girls are not with such types.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
I hope you're kidding.

Didn't I just say you can't compare a foreigner to domestic relationship like you are doing right now? Another one who doesn't get what i say. Take money and visa out of the equation thats the only reason why they are interested.

And I see all the hot girls here with bad boys or at least poor guys. Obviously you been in angeles too long where the girls there only want money and nice guys but in the real philippines most of the hot girls are not with such types.
Sure they need money. Everyone needs money. But how do you explain Steve Neese's fiancee? She is middle class and often pays her own way and is not materialistic or greedy. You can see it in her eyes and face. She is a shy sweet type. How do you explain that?

If you are referring to Manila, then no I don't see the hottest girls with bad boys. They are with young handsome rich filipino guys, or tall athletic looking middle class filipino guys, usually with light skin.

What do you define as a bad boy?

Why are you so negative? You are far more negative than even I am. Sheesh. Why does your attitude suck so bad? Maybe the problem is that your personality sucks. Just because you can't get any girls in the Philippines doesn't mean other guys can't.

Also, how come my girlfriend Dianne didn't leave me since I never gave her any allowance during the first year that we dated? If she was only interested in money or a visa, then why did she put up with not getting any allowance from me for a whole year?

Just because your personality sucks and you are unlikable, and all negative no fun, doesn't mean that applies to other guys. You don't represent other guys, fortunately.

Btw, please fix your spelling before you submit your posts. It is tedious having to fix your posts. If you can't spell properly and are sloppy, you shouldn't be posting here.