Fan Photo's from 2014 FIFA World Cup

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Fan Photo's from 2014 FIFA World Cup

Post by Guyver »

Here are some pictures of the fans from the different countries at the World Cup. Do any of you guys notice a consistency with many of these? Hint: it would involve long hair.

http://www.emirates247.com/sports/fifa- ... 6-1.552920

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I had to control-d it!
Nice find. Colombia and Costa Rica had beautiful chicks In Those photos. Greece too.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Great pics! Wow, wish I was down there in Brazil! Really illustrates how you could go darn near anywhere in the world outside of the US and ladies look a lot better.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

pete98146 wrote:Great pics! Wow, wish I was down there in Brazil! Really illustrates how you could go darn near anywhere in the world outside of the US and ladies look a lot better.
Agree. Too bad only probably 5% of those girls are single and/or looking, and a fraction of that would be looking for a foreigner. We're not precious metals anymore, you know...
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

publicduende wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Great pics! Wow, wish I was down there in Brazil! Really illustrates how you could go darn near anywhere in the world outside of the US and ladies look a lot better.
Agree. Too bad only probably 5% of those girls are single and/or looking, and a fraction of that would be looking for a foreigner. We're not precious metals anymore, you know...
Most likely true about the girls attending those events. In general, if any are looking away from these events, then I don't think "foreigner" status makes any difference. She just needs to be looking in general. "Precious metals" makes no sense to me. It isn't realistic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Fan Photo's from 2014 FIFA World Cup

Post by Jester »

Guyver wrote:
...notice a consistency with many of these? Hint: it would involve long hair.
Lots of long hair, nice.

Brasilianas and Ticas seem to spend more time doing their hair than the Europeans and Argentineans.