Hello Denice here!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
DeniceS
Freshman Poster

Hello Denice here!

Post by DeniceS »

Hi I'm Denice, half American half Filipina. I've been visiting the Philippines from time to time because I just love their culture. I'm 29 years old, still single but there's one Filipino guy that I'm dating right now. Still on the get to know phase, I think. lol! I have so much to learn from their culture. Filipinos have close family ties which I also like.

Great to be part of the community. Thanks!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Denice. How did you find us? Most Filipina Americans I know have no interest in going to the Philippines for some reason. Are you half white? Where are you from? What do you do?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DeniceS
Freshman Poster

Post by DeniceS »

Yes I'm half white, I'm originally born in Colorado. My mom is a pure Filipina and my father is an American. I love visiting my mom's place in Cebu, the people are just so heartwarming and I love the beaches!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oh. Are you in Colorado now? How did you find us? Is that you in the avatar? Which beach was that? Have you been to Boracay or Palawan? You look tall for a Filipina.

What do you do in the Philippines? What are your favorite spots there? Do you have relatives there?

Yeah Filipinos are very different. Americans seem so cold, closed and distant in comparison. The funny thing is that Filipinos assume that Americans are just as open and warm as they are. lol

A lot of Filipino Americans become spoiled and materialistic in America though. Do you have many Filipino friends here?

Are you a student?

How did your family emigrate to America, and why? Isn't it hard to emigrate to America? How do so many Asian families do it?
Last edited by Winston on July 10th, 2014, 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Welcome Denice!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Oh. Are you in Colorado now? How did you find us? Is that you in the avatar? Which beach was that? Have you been to Boracay or Palawan? You look tall for a Filipina.

What do you do in the Philippines? What are your favorite spots there? Do you have relatives there?
Winston's game at its finest! :P
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

hammanta wrote:

Winston's game at its finest! :P
+1

:lol:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”