Single Mothers in the USA: Your Only Choice

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

jamesbond wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:I conducted an ongoing experiment. I joined an american dating website and almost 90% of the women were "God Fearing" single mothers. Its amazing how they all find Jesus when they slutted it out on the fornication stroll.
American women are the bottom of the barrel in the whole entire world. Dont date or screw single mothers!
It's funny how single mothers find Jesus after they have been f***ed six ways from Sunday by every bad boy in town. :shock:

I know guys who have dated and married single mothers. Personally, I wouldn't touch a single mother with a ten foot pole! :lol:
Marrying a woman with a child is like agreeing to pay $250,000+ on top of marriage or whatever ridiculous expense it is now to raise a kid up until they are 18. These women are smart about this because they realize there are enough swinging dicks desperate enough to commit to this.

With that chunk of change you could bring yourself a decade closer to retirement rather than raise some other lazy piece of shit's offspring.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tribbsj
Freshman Poster

Post by tribbsj »

This is a PROFOUND, eye-opening thread for me.

Let me relate my story:

First, I dated a single mother in 2005. She was HOT, but batshit crazy. Fembot, out-of-work, living-with-mom psycho bitch. Get this, on Valentine's Day, at a restaurant, I blurted out in front of everyone, "The only thing you're good for is sex."

And I'm a NICE guy. I really am. But I'd had enough. NO RESPECT FOR ME, or my job. She wanted me to uproot and move and get a job at Wal-Mart in another state. Didn't care whether I could provide or not! Complete psycho.

Moving on.

My best friend, who is 30, handsome, very smart, working on his Master's in writing, is hooked up with a 34 year-old SINGLE MOTHER, who is, frankly, NOT ATTRACTIVE. I believe her to be a good person, but she's -- wow -- out there. None of us can quite explain WHY he's with her, except he's also had trouble with American women and dating, and she's sort of taking care of him while he's in school. So it's a rare case of a man mooching off of a single mother! I'm somewhat chilly on the situation, just because it would seem there *should* be a plethora of attractive younger single women out there. I don't think he's finding them, and for all intents and purposes, he seems content with her. I try to withold judgment.

Now, my other best friend, aged 30, lives in Arizona, has also had a long history like my own of having tremendous problems finding a DECENT, single girl. Now, we could probably have dated a lot more, but we have standards we don't care to lower (we don't WANT to lower, anyway). My friend is a good, decent guy, decent looking, very smart, with a good job. There's NO REASON why he should settle for a single mother. Makes NO SENSE.

But seven years ago he married a single mother and then got divorced. He regretted it immensely. Said "never again." He's railed against them for years, as being girls who f***ed up their lives and now expect the "nice guys" to come along and pick up the pieces. But NOW he's met a girl, aged 30, online, who lives in NC, NO JOB, with TWO young girls, infant and age 4, with a long past of promiscuity, THREE TIMES DIVORCED, RECENT Evangelical CONVERT, but -- here's the kicker -- VERY, VERY HOT. Well, maybe not super-hot, but hot, by single mother standards.

So now he's out there in NC seeing her and posting pics of them on Facebook, all lovey-dovey. I'm just wondering how he'll feel when that $250,000 bill comes in, or when the ever-present-in-the-background douchebag ex-husband resurfaces.

But why her? Well, there hasn't been anyone else. Guy hasn't been laid in years, can't find anyone who isn't a single mother to begin with! I can think of two attractive girls he knows/was interested in the past few years who have now become SINGLE MOTHERS.

We're living in a different world, folks. Up is down, left is right. NEVER would have predicted this when I was a young teen, when I first started thinking about girls/marriage/future. Single mothers would be the last thing on my mind for my future or that of my friends. Ya see, single mothers seem to be getting an AWFUL LOT OF PLAY! They're not relegated to the dating dustbin anymore -- no, they're actually a REAL, viable option, for normal guys. It's f***ing insanity. THEY f***ed their lives up. THEY made awful decisions, many of them multiple times, with multiple guys, and now they want us to swoop in and not only accept them, but often put up with their bullshit. No. How about single dads and single moms get together, and leave the rest of us to ourselves, right?

Nah, not in this America.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

That is the shortage of nice, attractive, thin to average women in America. The ones that are in that position feel they are special because they aren't single mothers and SHOOT for the moon. Go to E-Harmony where expectations are off the charts. Don't get lulled into using Okcupid its has FAIL written all over it and they have posted as much on their blog for everybody to see but of course most don't see it.

I keep saying it. Most men by late 20's, early 30's are ready to settle down, get married and have families. By age 30, some and I stress SOME. Some women are ready for this as well. But after spending the last decade molding their careers, knowing that the American Workplace isn't family friendly, they want Daddy Warbucks, a dude that's loaded so they can property spend time with their newborn child and not be pressured back into the workplace after a few months. You can't fault them for this in one sense. But instead of demanding that work condition change, the political class has to defend from the Right Wing's attacks on Planned Parenthood for example..

No problem in America is easily solved and is multi-tiered.

I don't think rewarding risky behavior is the answer either. This is why these women believe even with children there p***y is made of solid gold (well some) and still have high demands. Very pretty women think nothing is wrong, aim for the sky and end up with nothing, staying single, believing we are the problem but its not....

This is why its important to get the word out. Stop playing around with negative stories and tails of woe, those are too easy to tell and help nobody make a decision.

As I said at this point I would only take a Single Mother in limited situations and there is a surplus of women on the market, there's no reason to take on a single mother.

American Men just don't understand this.
Last edited by djfourmoney on March 21st, 2011, 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

tribbsj wrote:This is a PROFOUND, eye-opening thread for me.

Let me relate my story:

First, I dated a single mother in 2005. She was HOT, but batshit crazy. Fembot, out-of-work, living-with-mom psycho bitch. Get this, on Valentine's Day, at a restaurant, I blurted out in front of everyone, "The only thing you're good for is sex."

And I'm a NICE guy. I really am. But I'd had enough. NO RESPECT FOR ME, or my job. She wanted me to uproot and move and get a job at Wal-Mart in another state. Didn't care whether I could provide or not! Complete psycho.

Moving on.

My best friend, who is 30, handsome, very smart, working on his Master's in writing, is hooked up with a 34 year-old SINGLE MOTHER, who is, frankly, NOT ATTRACTIVE. I believe her to be a good person, but she's -- wow -- out there. None of us can quite explain WHY he's with her, except he's also had trouble with American women and dating, and she's sort of taking care of him while he's in school. So it's a rare case of a man mooching off of a single mother! I'm somewhat chilly on the situation, just because it would seem there *should* be a plethora of attractive younger single women out there. I don't think he's finding them, and for all intents and purposes, he seems content with her. I try to withold judgment.

Now, my other best friend, aged 30, lives in Arizona, has also had a long history like my own of having tremendous problems finding a DECENT, single girl. Now, we could probably have dated a lot more, but we have standards we don't care to lower (we don't WANT to lower, anyway). My friend is a good, decent guy, decent looking, very smart, with a good job. There's NO REASON why he should settle for a single mother. Makes NO SENSE.

But seven years ago he married a single mother and then got divorced. He regretted it immensely. Said "never again." He's railed against them for years, as being girls who f***ed up their lives and now expect the "nice guys" to come along and pick up the pieces. But NOW he's met a girl, aged 30, online, who lives in NC, NO JOB, with TWO young girls, infant and age 4, with a long past of promiscuity, THREE TIMES DIVORCED, RECENT Evangelical CONVERT, but -- here's the kicker -- VERY, VERY HOT. Well, maybe not super-hot, but hot, by single mother standards.

So now he's out there in NC seeing her and posting pics of them on Facebook, all lovey-dovey. I'm just wondering how he'll feel when that $250,000 bill comes in, or when the ever-present-in-the-background douchebag ex-husband resurfaces.

But why her? Well, there hasn't been anyone else. Guy hasn't been laid in years, can't find anyone who isn't a single mother to begin with! I can think of two attractive girls he knows/was interested in the past few years who have now become SINGLE MOTHERS.

We're living in a different world, folks. Up is down, left is right. NEVER would have predicted this when I was a young teen, when I first started thinking about girls/marriage/future. Single mothers would be the last thing on my mind for my future or that of my friends. Ya see, single mothers seem to be getting an AWFUL LOT OF PLAY! They're not relegated to the dating dustbin anymore -- no, they're actually a REAL, viable option, for normal guys. It's f***ing insanity. THEY f***ed their lives up. THEY made awful decisions, many of them multiple times, with multiple guys, and now they want us to swoop in and not only accept them, but often put up with their bullshit. No. How about single dads and single moms get together, and leave the rest of us to ourselves, right?

Nah, not in this America.
Tell your best friend in NC I can find him a Filipina for $1000. He has a great chance at happiness and can avoid most of the BS this so called hot AW offers.

Tell him to find his balls, maybe they are in her purse.

HE NEEDS TO LOOK OVERSEAS.

Odds of finding a good woman in America, 1 in a million.
Last edited by TRADER1972 on March 21st, 2011, 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

djfourmoney wrote:That is the shortage of nice, attractive, thin to average women in America. The ones that are in that position feel they are special because they aren't single mothers and SHOOT for the moon. Go to E-Harmony where expectations are off the charts. Don't get lulled into using Okcupid its has FAIL written all over it and they have posted as much on their blog for everybody to see but of course most don't see it.

I keep saying it. Most men by late 20's, early 30's are ready to settle down, get married and have families. By age 30, some and I stress SOME. Some women are ready for this as well. But after spending the last decade molding their careers, knowing that the American Workplace isn't family friendly, they want Daddy Warbucks, a dude that's loaded so they can property spend time with their newborn child and not be pressured back into the workplace after a few months. You can't fault them for this in one sense. But instead of demanding that work condition change, the political class has to defend from the Right Wing's attacks on Planned Parenthood for example..

No problem in America is easily solved and is multi-tiered.

I don't think rewarding risky behavior is the answer either. This why these women believe even with children there p***y is made of solid gold (well some) and still have high demands. Very pretty women think nothing is wrong, aim for the sky and end up with nothing, staying single, believing we are the problem but its not....

This is why its important to get the word out. Stop playing around with negative stories and tails of woe, those are too easy to tell and help nobody make a decision.

As I said at this point I would only take a Single Mother in limited situations and there is a surplus of women on the market, there's no reason to take on a single mother.

American Men just don't understand this.

Why in the hell do they think their p***y is special?

American men really do need to wake up and take control on their lives and relationships. I do think the biggest problem outside of finding a good woman is in the workplace.

Studies show the biggest reason for men delaying marriage or not marrying at all is no being financially capable.

Combine this with the lack of opportunities for men due to companies having to have a certain % of women no matter how lazy or incompetent and
if you are employed, chances are good a woman in your workplace stands ready to fire you or have you fired and men in this country are often up shits creek.

The best solution is self employment. Then find a foreign wife. Or go abroad and live with a woman overseas.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

I wholeheartedly agree with the OP and Trader1972 you and I think alike. Lol I have the same preference for asian women and am in a relationship with a fillipina. The difference is night and day. I think part of the problem is american men 1. stubbornly refuse to admit there is a problem despite all signs pointing them to the obvious, they just keep drinking the kool aid of "she just wasn't right for you" etc. and 2. They are unaware of the global option. Most men just think purely in terms of their own locale. They limit their horizons to their own immediate area, which crushes their chances.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Repatriate wrote:Marrying a woman with a child is like agreeing to pay $250,000+ on top of marriage or whatever ridiculous expense it is now to raise a kid up until they are 18. These women are smart about this because they realize there are enough swinging dicks desperate enough to commit to this.

With that chunk of change you could bring yourself a decade closer to retirement rather than raise some other lazy piece of shit's offspring.
It's funny how guys get so desperate to meet women in America, that they lower their standards and start dating and marrying single mothers. It just goes to show you how horrible the dating scene is for men in America.

Personally, I wouldn't touch a single mother with a ten foot pole! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

most american tramps are single moms by the time theyre 21 so wtf is a decent guy to do???

i saw screw em (not literally) just go somewhere outside the anglosphere where chicks are hotter and nicer.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

The idea of me raising another man's child... HA

That's social darwinism saying YOU LOSE
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Well, the fact that, in practice, very few single women are really available is a sad indictment on the American dating scene.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

well-informed wrote:The idea of me raising another man's child... HA

What amazes me is how many guys in America will lower their standards and date women they are not interested in or attracted to. If these guys were in eastern Europe, Russia, Philippines, Thailand or South America they would not have to lower their standards.

In America women do the choosing, in places like eastern Europe and Russia, men do the choosing! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

jamesbond wrote:
well-informed wrote:The idea of me raising another man's child... HA

What amazes me is how many guys in America will lower their standards and date women they are not interested in or attracted to. If these guys were in eastern Europe, Russia, Philippines, Thailand or South America they would not have to lower their standards.

In America women do the choosing, in places like eastern Europe and Russia, men do the choosing! :D
Yup...isn't that the fuckin' truth! +infinity.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Listen to what this guy has to say about single mother's. :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a guy explaining why single mothers should be avoided like the plague! :shock:

Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

Some are hot. Hit it and quit it. Usually they have decent options because most guys will do anything for poon.
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.