Russian female cops marching

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Russian female cops marching

Post by Cornfed »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

{whew}

Not shabby at all!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

This is stupid and manly. If I was Mr. Vladimir Putin, I would never allow this nonsense!

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Anatol wrote:Hello,

This is stupid and manly. If I was Mr. Vladimir Putin, I would never allow this nonsense!
Me neither, but since it is happening we can still admire their hotness.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Cornfed wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

Me neither, but since it is happening <> <> <> <>

Hello,

This is clearly a lewd thing you have said, but I must address it {(Gentlemen, I humbly beg your pardon but am forced to countervail this member's statement because it's clearly wrong)}!

Since it is stupid and manly, the aesthetic value of it is ZERO! Only a per*erse Western man's mind would think it's h** {(the word you said which I erased)}.

It is similiar to the disease of watching women wrestle. 95% of American men think it's 's**y' {(Again gentlemen, I do beg your pardon for speaking this way. The only reason I am saying these words is because they are actually said by the men who say them. The proof is this member's posting. You will find he said this.)}

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think they are all hand pick to make the Russian look good. I notice that RUssian women get really fat once they are old. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

chanta76 wrote:I think they are all hand pick to make the Russian look good. I notice that RUssian women get really fat once they are old. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Hello,

To further this discussion, it is first important to know whether you are male or female. It is uncomfortable discussing these things with a female {(it is also morally wrong!)}.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Anatol wrote:
chanta76 wrote:I think they are all hand pick to make the Russian look good. I notice that RUssian women get really fat once they are old. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Hello,

To further this discussion, it is first important to know whether you are male or female. It is uncomfortable discussing these things with a female {(it is also morally wrong!)}.
For the billionth time, Chanta is a male--you moron! Why does Winston allow fools like you on this forum is beyond me...sigh.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Yeah, but those women would most likely be conformists and wouldn't appreciate free thinkers probably. Usually military related people are communally brainwashed and if you deviate from the norm and don't adapt to their way of thinking and reality, then it's not too fun to try to be with them and get them to understand your perspective of things.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

The part I like the most is that the women are generally better looking than the dudes it seems, unlike the States.

On another note, Analtroll really polutes the forum with the muliticolor, oversized fonts, signature, and psycho braces and brackets. I never call for a ban but I wouldn't mind in this case, he's made his core points already and doesn't contribute anything else.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

droid wrote: On another note, ******** really polutes the forum with the muliticolor, oversized fonts, signature, and psycho braces and brackets. I never call for a ban but I wouldn't mind in this case, he's made his core points already and doesn't contribute anything else.
Hello,

At least I'm not a filthy American who worships immoral da*ing and only cares about doing the wrong thing with females {(Gentlemen, I humbly beg your pardon for being so forthright)}.

As regards colours and parentheses, I explained this earlier. I was born in Spain and we are very artistic males {(as males in most countries are except in your un-evolved U.S.A.)}.
The loss of not enjoying art and colours because you think they are feminine is yours, you dull, uncultured American idiot who thinks that hamburgers are a delicacy. Go eat more doughnuts and get another 30 kilogrammes fatter so that you stay on schedule to die of heart-attacks like 40% of Americans do, you stone-aged cro-magnon. Dunking-Doughnuts is now open 24 hours because of fatboys just like you. G.P.S. directions are also now available easily so don't delay your post-mortem apeboy!!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Analtroll,
You engage in Wrath, Pride, and Self-righteousness, and you have a lying tongue, so stfu. Hell has a special corner for those like you.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

droid wrote: You engage in Wrath, Pride, and Self-righteousness, and you have a lying tongue, so ****. Hell has a special corner for those like you.
Hello,

What else can one do with immoral, arrogant fools like you who refuse to listen to truth?