Rate this Filipina on a scale of 1 to 10

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Rate this Filipina on a scale of 1 to 10

Post by Anonymous1 »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

8.2 cause i incorporate body and since she has no boobs or ass thats what i give overall. If she had big tits and and ass but small waist and 4'11 i would give her around 9.5 overall.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:8.2 cause i incorporate body and since she has no breasts or a** thats what i give overall. If she had big breasts and and a** but small waist and 4'11 i would give her around 9.5 overall.
I agree, if the woman has a flat chest and has no curves and no butt, I am not interested in her. That is the reason why I have no attraction to girls from the Philippines. I want a woman with curves, not a woman who has the body of a ten year boy! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

She looks very alluring, especially in second photo. Very cute too.

If she's a full-sized model (5'7 or above), I would rate her 7-8 just on appearance. Her personality (how she comes across in person) would add or subtract from that.

If she's medium sized, (5'4-5'6), my rating goes down to 6-7.

If she's average Pinay size (5'0-5'3), it's just 5ish.

If she's sub 5', then she's 5 at best.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

jamesbond wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:8.2 cause i incorporate body and since she has no breasts or a** thats what i give overall. If she had big breasts and and a** but small waist and 4'11 i would give her around 9.5 overall.
I agree, if the woman has a flat chest and has no curves and no butt, I am not interested in her. That is the reason why I have no attraction to girls from the Philippines. I want a woman with curves, not a woman who has the body of a ten year boy! :P
Actually jamesbond, there are a significant percentage curvy girls here, both lower and upper body. The most common shortcoming here is lack of height (hey decent pun lol), not lack of curviness.

I would say one of the worst Asian countries for lower body curviness (hips and butt) is China, not Philippines. Of course some of the more backward countries (Myanmar, Cambodia, even Vietnam) might be weak on that front too.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

I love 4'11 thats perfect for me. Your rating system is retarded rock thats why your single. lol
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I love 4'11 thats perfect for me. Your rating system is retarded rock thats why your single. lol
Ah, but am I single?

4'11" girls who look like one in your photo are a dime a dozen here. Can't you see that? Even the most unattractive foreigners here can get them. Most of the more desirable local males won't give them a second glance. You are lucky to have taste within the bounds of what majority of white guys in SE Asia seem to go for.

OTH, starchild5, who's Indian, is genuinely discriminating. He casts his net far and wide and eventually manages to date women who are very alluring with real bodies. He goes for light skin, reasonable (adult) height, and some feminine curves. Here in Philippines he's dated a Persian, mixed white/Chinese Filipinas, and even a Russian (in the pipeline).

4'11" is the size of an early to mid teens girl for a westerner. What's up with that?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Rock wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I love 4'11 thats perfect for me. Your rating system is retarded rock thats why your single. lol
Ah, but am I single?

4'11" girls who look like one in your photo are a dime a dozen here. Can't you see that? Even the most unattractive foreigners here can get them. Most of the more desirable local males won't give them a second glance. You are lucky to have taste within the bounds of what majority of white guys in SE Asia seem to go for.

OTH, starchild5, who's Indian, is genuinely discriminating. He casts his net far and wide and eventually manages to date women who are very alluring with real bodies. He goes for light skin, reasonable (adult) height, and some feminine curves. Here in Philippines he's dated a Persian, mixed white/Chinese Filipinas, and even a Russian (in the pipeline).

4'11" is the size of an early to mid teens girl for a westerner. What's up with that?
I don't much get the height obsession. T and A I understand, but if a girl has some solid assets and she's 4'11" you'd have to be gay to be like, "nah, too short." For marriage, I get it, height matters. But flings? How could anyone GAF?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Rock wrote:
Ah, but am I single?

im very picky actually. I dont even consider winstons or steve55 girl up to what i truly want in phil. Although id settle for them on a shorter term basis. i really yearn for big boobs and thats very hard to find on a skinny girl in phil who doesn't have a gut or an ugly face. Also i like white skin and a narrow nose.

big tits are hard to find here so i have to wind up looking for a pretty face which is also hard here so I can't win. Only 10 percent of the population in their 20's fits my attractive ideal in philippine. the rest are borderline or too ugly.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Face a 9, body 7 or 8. Two pics might not do her justice. I tend to think in realism though, what is obtainable and what is simply a dream. I have different scales for that. In regards to philippines general population she is definitely in the upper level in terms of looks but then again a lot of girls can look damn good with professional photographer. I also agree some with Rock in that height matters. 5'4-5'6" is my ideal female height since I'm short at 5'9". Below 5'2" she starts losing major points in my book. Butt matters way more to me than breasts but I'd still like at least a B cup on a girl. Legs are also a major factor for me and that chick has a nice pair.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

It is hard to rate her based on 2.5 pictures but for the sake of conversation, I would give her an 8 for the face and deduct a point for the slender body. A woman with curves is more appealing to my eyes.

You can't put all Filipinas in the same boat because there are some that do have bubble butts. Other Filipinas are as flat as a 10 year old boy. I noticed that once a Filipina starts eating a high protein western diet, she will put on weight and develop curves.

Anyway, my vote is a solid 7.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Rate this Filipina on a scale of 1 to 10

Post by Jonny Law »

Anonymous1 wrote:Image
Fail- Picture is low resolution and sucks.

I give her 2 - 9
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

8.5 but 10 at the same time, hard to explain
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

HouseMD wrote:I don't much get the height obsession. T and A I understand, but if a girl has some solid assets and she's 4'11" you'd have to be gay to be like, "nah, too short." For marriage, I get it, height matters. But flings? How could anyone GAF?
Exactly
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It is not possible to rate this woman, the pictures are too tiny and do not show her entire figure and face from front, both sides and from behind. Data about her height, age, etc. are also missing.

I am not sure, if this is a 'Filipina' or just an 'American-Asian' girl.

I don't know but this woman does not look like a typical Filipina from Philippines to me.

I have been many times in Cebu visiting my Filipina fosterdaughter, I spent many hours with Filipina women of all age.

Of course Filipinas are not all looking the same. There are many types of faces, skin colors, heights...