I might build a dating site for foreign women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

I might build a dating site for foreign women

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on July 23rd, 2014, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston, you need to PM this guy right away. Potential business partner for you.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ESL dating might not be a bad idea in countries like Korea and Japan.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I really like this sıte, it's concise & it's a one-stop-shop. I visit here for regularly > http://www.visahunter.com

There's a good database of local online dating sites > http://www.visahunter.com/articles/#datingandromance
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
There's a good database of local online dating sites > http://www.visahunter.com/articles/#datingandromance
Good one, Renata.

You still "wifed up" in Turkey, or on the prowl?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I'm married & I have a little one too, so the honeymoon is definately over! :oops: ... I put my husband's beers in the freezer the other day because I think beer is unhealthy & it gives guys pot bellies. It defeats the purpose of me making healthy meals, doesn't it? The last time I poured the beers down the drain, because he had them in the fridge forever. I looked for an ingredients label & it didn't have one, so I poured it. He was really angry. :roll: My defence was it looked expired :lol: He got more mad because he doesn't like it when I play dumb blonde with him lol All is well but we have mini-wars over the beer 8)
Last edited by Renata on July 16th, 2014, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on July 23rd, 2014, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Renata wrote:I really like this sıte, it's concise & it's a one-stop-shop. I visit here for regularly > http://www.visahunter.com

It's okay with basic information. However, it's not a one-stop-shop. I have that covered :wink:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on July 17th, 2014, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Renata wrote:I'm married & I have a little one too, so the honeymoon is definately over! :oops: ... I put my husband's beers in the freezer the other day because I think beer is unhealthy & it gives guys pot bellies. It defeats the purpose of me making healthy meals, doesn't it?
No, it compensates for that. FFS stop being a bitch. If you keep this up with hubby's beer it will destroy your marriage. He kept it in the fridge for too long? Well that just means that he wasn't drinking it, doesn't it? But it was a nice feeling for him that he had it on call. It sounds like he is trying to cut back on drinking for you, but you need to cut him some slack for this to work. Unfreeze his beer immediately!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Renata wrote:I'm married & I have a little one too, so the honeymoon is definately over! :oops: ... I put my husband's beers in the freezer the other day because I think beer is unhealthy & it gives guys pot bellies. It defeats the purpose of me making healthy meals, doesn't it? The last time I poured the beers down the drain, because he had them in the fridge forever. I looked for an ingredients label & it didn't have one, so I poured it. He was really angry. :roll: My defence was it looked expired :lol: He got more mad because he doesn't like it when I play dumb blonde with him lol All is well but we have mini-wars over the beer 8)
I notice your location is now in Cyprus....How are things over there!?!?! Very curious.... 8)
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Paloaltoguy, I am building a foreign dating service right now and I plan to dominate the market. I am not terribly worried about competing with you, but I thought you might like to know.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

fschmidt wrote:Paloaltoguy, I am building a foreign dating service right now and I plan to dominate the market. I am not terribly worried about competing with you, but I thought you might like to know.
That's cool bro.

The age demographics for your site will probably not be of interest to me. Moreover, loveme.com already has the market for 50+ year old people. I don't see you breaking in..

Best
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Paloaltoguy wrote:That's cool bro.

The age demographics for your site will probably not be of interest to me. Moreover, loveme.com already has the market for 50+ year old people. I don't see you breaking in..

Best
Sarcasm noted. Let's revisit this thread in a year and see who won.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

fschmidt wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:That's cool bro.

Best
Sarcasm noted. Let's revisit this thread in a year and see who won.
I don't think you have much to worry about..."guys" are never much of a challenge to men.
I'm sure Cupid Media is quaking in their boots...lol