pregnancy question

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

pregnancy question

Post by DanielleNguyen »

My first pregnancy it was easier to control my bladder and emotions. This is my second pregnancy. 29 weeks, and well I do my kegel exercises and exercise in general but it is harder to control my bladder this time around. Like if my husband decides to pop behind me and scare me I tinkle just a little, same when I sneeze. Is it just the pregnancy? Is there any way to fix it? And lastly is this permanent

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: pregnancy question

Post by OutWest »

DanielleNguyen wrote:My first pregnancy it was easier to control my bladder and emotions. This is my second pregnancy. 29 weeks, and well I do my kegel exercises and exercise in general but it is harder to control my bladder this time around. Like if my husband decides to pop behind me and scare me I tinkle just a little, same when I sneeze. Is it just the pregnancy? Is there any way to fix it? And lastly is this permanent

Don't you have a doctor? LOL
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Yeah she said it was normal. But I guess I want to fix it. I find it embarrassing. So I was looking for suggestions.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Doesn't sound like it would be permanent. Amazon's got lots of books on pregnancy & such- maybe one of the natural ones would be helpful?
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Thx.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Danielle, if you'd read my topic about us converging, I think we have.

viewtopic.php?t=23442

Your content (a.k.a lifestyle) is congruent with mine, rather ordinary (granted mine is a bit stranger). There's almost no "HA content" anymore.

It would be like me getting on the forum and talking about Mel's medicine ball workout and whether or not spiraling moves could generate too much torque vs using the Nautilus for the internal organs.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Personally, I think Danielle's posts are interesting and break up the monotony. This is a huge forum and there should be enough room for some off-topic discussion.

Really though, the members on this site are overwhelmingly male and probably don't know that much about pregnancy. In this case, you really may not be asking the right crowd.

I can suggest trying panty-liners for incontinence. There are some that are very, very small and subtle. You can't see them through clothes. They are disposable and they're basically like a smaller maxi pad. This is the best solution I can think of.
Let's get together and feel alright.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

RickyRetardo wrote:Personally, I think Danielle's posts are interesting and break up the monotony. This is a huge forum and there should be enough room for some off-topic discussion.

Really though, the members on this site are overwhelmingly male and probably don't know that much about pregnancy. In this case, you really may not be asking the right crowd.
Ok, my turn, have you looked at using a medicine ball and doing partial squats, which work the core, as well as the legs and arms?
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I've never even heard of medical balls.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

DanielleNguyen wrote:I've never even heard of medical balls.
Medicine ball workouts have been around since ancient times. If you're new to it, don't go over 8 lbs. Of course, when I told Mel that, she got up to 20 lbs within a month and uses the 10 lb-er for aerobics.

http://www.musclesforwomen.com/medicine ... -for-women

BTW, after training with Mel, she'd become a monster. Only a couple of months back, her sidekick left a nasty bruise on my thigh and if her swing was a bit lower, my knee would have been fractured and I'd be wearing a cast. Quite literally, I fear for any guy, trying to attack her. She could very easily put 'em in a hospital with her kicking power.

AB discussion thread

DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

That's a scary thought.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

DanielleNguyen wrote:That's a scary thought.
Not for me, I've got a bodyguard :wink:

I'll just hide behind her. She can do the spin move, kick the perpetrator's knee, & shatter it.

We'll walk away while the fella's on the ground, begging for pain killers because he won't be able to walk.

AB discussion thread

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Hmm I figured there are probably some mothers or father's on here who had the same problem.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.