Single Mothers in the USA: Your Only Choice

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Single Mothers in the USA: Your Only Choice

Post by Jester »

Adama wrote:
So I am currently moving from my urbanized slumhole on a coast to a neighboring / bordering state. Now I realize something.

The career witches work their entire lives, slutting away til around age 35 or so. Then they find a man of the appropriate income stream. They marry this man. Then they get pregnant and have children. Then they divorce, keep children, child support, house, but get rid of man. This all happens relatively quickly, cause at this age there isnt much time left for those eggs, and once there is a marriage for the air of legitimacy, the man can be dispensed with.

So all of the HR women and fembot managers are all divorced already. Age varies from 30 to ~60. All single moms as well.

Then there are the urban class. They are of any race in this area. They have their children between 14 and 22. They do it with their current BF but marriage is never considered. Then they break up. Probably the guy was a non-worker, under-employable type. So child support orders arent bothered with.
These women live with their parents or with their GFs and their GFs children.

......There are hordes of desperate manginas willing to take your place and steal your woman.
Yeah, and the bitches know it.

+1

Gold.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

tribbsj wrote:
....Now, my other best friend, aged 30, lives in Arizona, has also had a long history like my own of having tremendous problems finding a DECENT, single girl. Now, we could probably have dated a lot more, but we have standards we don't care to lower (we don't WANT to lower, anyway). My friend is a good, decent guy, decent looking, very smart, with a good job. There's NO REASON why he should settle for a single mother. Makes NO SENSE.

But seven years ago he married a single mother and then got divorced. He regretted it immensely. Said "never again." He's railed against them for years, as being girls who f***ed up their lives and now expect the "nice guys" to come along and pick up the pieces. But NOW he's met a girl, aged 30, online, who lives in NC, NO JOB, with TWO young girls, infant and age 4, with a long past of promiscuity, THREE TIMES DIVORCED, RECENT Evangelical CONVERT, but -- here's the kicker -- VERY, VERY HOT. Well, maybe not super-hot, but hot, by single mother standards.

So now he's out there in NC seeing her and posting pics of them on Facebook, all lovey-dovey. I'm just wondering how he'll feel when that $250,000 bill comes in, or when the ever-present-in-the-background douchebag ex-husband resurfaces.

But why her? Well, there hasn't been anyone else. Guy hasn't been laid in years, can't find anyone who isn't a single mother to begin with! I can think of two attractive girls he knows/was interested in the past few years who have now become SINGLE MOTHERS.

We're living in a different world, folks. Up is down, left is right. NEVER would have predicted this when I was a young teen, when I first started thinking about girls/marriage/future. Single mothers would be the last thing on my mind for my future or that of my friends. Ya see, single mothers seem to be getting an AWFUL LOT OF PLAY! They're not relegated to the dating dustbin anymore -- no, they're actually a REAL, viable option, for normal guys. It's f***ing insanity. THEY f***ed their lives up. THEY made awful decisions, many of them multiple times, with multiple guys, and now they want us to swoop in and not only accept them, but often put up with their bullshit. No.
+1 Great OP!!

Where did you go after this?

Still around?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote:
That is the shortage of nice, attractive, thin to average women in America. The ones that are in that position feel they are special because they aren't single mothers and SHOOT for the moon. Go to E-Harmony where expectations are off the charts...

I keep saying it. Most men by late 20's, early 30's are ready to settle down, get married and have families....

....Some women are ready for this as well. But after spending the last decade molding their careers, knowing that the American Workplace isn't family friendly, they want Daddy Warbucks, a dude that's loaded so they can property spend time with their newborn child and not be pressured back into the workplace after a few months. You can't fault them for this in one sense.
+1

This is a FAIR assessment, I challenge female HA readers to throw down and dispute, if they can.

You CAN get a real man, baby.

But you AIN'T gettin' Daddy Warbucks.

Word.

FORGET Daddy Warbucks, and just enjoy!!

PS

But if you really want to hold out for DW, Baby.....................

....then yeah you can..........

so...............

....................................."Call me daddy!!"
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jamesbond wrote:
It's funny how single mothers find Jesus after they have been f***ed six ways from Sunday by every bad boy in town. :shock:
THIS is why I don't let friends, family or churchgoers hook me up. THIS is why I am FRIGHTENED to go to a "Singles Group" in an f'ing "Evangelical" congregation.

And I am a Gospel-believing Christian.

But if I am the Righteousness of Christ, WHY would I lick plates and look for scraps? Why would I lick the plates of the unrighteous?
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Please don't rip my head off...but not all single mothers are bad and whores. My child's father was someone I had known and been friends with since the 6th grade. When we dated, I got the contraceptive Implanon in my arm. Yes he came with me cause I'll be honest I was scared of watching it get put in my arm. It is said to last 3 years, no babies. Almost a year later, I was pregnant. Of course when I was told I was pregnant I was in denail. He then took me to get it out of my arm and see the ultrasound. Needless, to say he left me. I have never got anything from him. No diapers, no child support, he wasn't even there when he was born. I made sure my son had everything myself. Worked while pregnant, carried my own groceries. I met my now husband while pregnant. He became my best friend. He was halfway across the world and yet we spent a lot of time writing letters back and forth. He became my son's stepdad. I am honestly, very happy. Lots of single moms get bad reps. My mom was a single mom. Trust me when I say it's hard. Whether you are in America or not, people will down you, give you looks, and honestly there are times it's hard to hold your head up high. I can honestly admit, I know a lot of mom's who don't know who the father is and slept with every Tom, Dick, and Harry. I believe those mom's are what gives the good ones such a bad rep. There are mom's out there like me, been with one person and the contraceptives didn't work. There are moms who's child was conceived in rape and they kept them anyway. Some single mom's are good, hardworking people. Others are crap. Some moms have no shame from getting wellfare, foodstamps, or child support. Then there are those like me that have too much pride, I wouldn't tale welfare if my life depended on it. I will bust my ass working with my son on my back if I have too. I'm just saying there are some good moms out tgere, but it is like finding the hay in the needlestack. Yes I meant it that way.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

You missed my point entirely ghost. I'm trying to say pretty much crap happens in life. It's not like women tell the bodies hey grab that sperm so we can ensnare that guy. When I got pregnant I was honestly scared and cried and cried. The guy got to walk away. And my husband was not a idiot for deciding to be a dad to my son. He is a strong man one with more guts then most. And worst option, there are far worse options out there then a single mom. I've seen men marry women who have herpes. I'm just saying accidents happen.
Bstyle
Freshman Poster

Post by Bstyle »

But as far as single mothers go, things are far worse in the philippines. I first went to the philippines when I was 29 and every woman has kids by that age over there. Most have kids by the time they're 23. When I was in Cebu I went on a date with a 24 year old who had FOUR kids, from two different fathers. That kind of thing isn't even uncommon over there. The whole damn date she never stopped yapping about her kids, and stressed that any man she dates must take responsibility for her kids. I tried to just hit it and quit it at that point but she didn't even let me get a kiss. Never bothered calling her back. She would have expected me to raise her kids and only spread her legs and give me access to her loose p***y if she wanted another kid.

By the time you're 30 your only options are P4P, gold diggers or single mothers with loose dry vaginas.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

24 with 4 kids....how the hell did she manage that.....O.O like what age would you have to start at?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

DanielleNguyen wrote:Needless, to say he left me. I have never got anything from him. No diapers, no child support, he wasn't even there when he was born.
DanielleNguyen wrote:I met my now husband while pregnant. He became my best friend. He was halfway across the world and yet we spent a lot of time writing letters back and forth. He became my son's stepdad. I am honestly, very happy.
But this illustrates the points many of us complain about Danielle.

You got involved with the type of guy that was likely to bail on you, while perhaps just being 'aware' of it at a subconscious level.
It would be nice to know if -honestly-, at the time, you would've given the time of day to your now-husband.
The allegation is that perhaps you wouldn't have, as he would have been perceived as a boring "good guy". etc

Change the circumstance, a few months later, and the second part illustrates how easy many women have it in the West. They can grab the next branch without the least notion of shame, knowing that they can pull it off.

Of course, there's a lot more details about you we don't know so we can't really judge you personally, but this demonstrates some of the trends.
We just refuse to be part of that game.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

DanielleNguyen wrote:I met my now husband while pregnant. He became my best friend. He was halfway across the world and yet we spent a lot of time writing letters back and forth.
Aaaah so now it becomes clear. She was trawling online for a member of the military while she was pregnant because she knew that the military had good financial support for spouses with children. That is why she was in such a rush to marry before the baby was born. You have to admire women. So brutally cynical and amoral. What we think of as a deep spiritual bond, they think of as a welfare application.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

DanielleNguyen wrote:Please don't rip my head off...but not all single mothers are bad and whores....
.....Needless, to say he left me. I have never got anything from him.
.....I can honestly admit, I know a lot of mom's who don't know who the father is and slept with every Tom, Dick, and Harry. I believe those mom's are what gives the good ones such a bad rep.
Contraceptives or not, a pregnancy cannot be excluded 100 %. Both partners should know that and talk about what to do if pregnancy nevertheless happens.

However in Western countries, women have the choice and the power to decide - even against the will of the male partner. The father has nothing to decide. It is the woman who decides either to give birth and keep the child, to give birth and offer the child for adoption, or choose abortion.

-----

It's only a theoretical question, as I am living in Asia, married since over 35 years and never divorced, but if you ask me if I would consider to date a single mother, it depends on the legal situation of the country. I would never consider to date a single mother in Western countries - even not consider co-habitation, never allow her and her child to live in my rooms as it might be a legal trap which keeps me subject to child support and alimony over decades.

This can happen to a man with his best intention, and even if he is not the biological father and even if he rejects a marriage contract with this single mother. Further, the ex-husband and biological father might show up and significantly disturb your new family because of visitation rights.

The only solution: No contact with a single mother under any circumstances in Western countries. Too risky.

-----

In Japan the legal situation is quite different from Western feminist countries. There is no child support, no alimony, no visitation right, and the father is the man living with the mother and parents rights are very strong here, the child will and cannot make you troubles.
A single mother and her child in Japan cannot make you a 'walking ATM' like in Western countries.

I see no problem with dating a single mother in Japan.

I see also no problem in Asia with children. The Filipina girl I take care since over 10 years is not my own child but we are like father and daughter. - However, the legal situation in Asia is not like in USA, where the daughter can do whatever she likes and if her wishes are not fulfilled immediately child protection services will assist her to file lawsuits against her stepfather even if she is an adult already.

In Western countries I would never support children, it's too risky.

In general, in Western countries, men are treated legally as 2nd class citizens. It is understandable that men are very reluctant to date single mothers, it's not only because of the single mother herself, it is also because of the children with her.
Last edited by Yohan on July 18th, 2014, 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:The only solution: No contact with a single mother under any circumstances in Western countries. Too risky.

In general, in Western countries, men are treated legally as 2nd class citizens. It is understandable that men are very reluctant to date single mothers, it's not only because of the single mother herself, it is also because of the children with her.
Amen! You best bet is to avoid single mothers at all costs with no exceptions. Watch this video for more proof as to why single mothers should be avoided like the plague! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Bstyle wrote:But as far as single mothers go, things are far worse in the philippines. I first went to the philippines when I was 29 and every woman has kids by that age over there. Most have kids by the time they're 23. When I was in Cebu I went on a date with a 24 year old who had FOUR kids, from two different fathers. That kind of thing isn't even uncommon over there. The whole damn date she never stopped yapping about her kids, and stressed that any man she dates must take responsibility for her kids. I tried to just hit it and quit it at that point but she didn't even let me get a kiss. Never bothered calling her back. She would have expected me to raise her kids and only spread her legs and give me access to her loose p***y if she wanted another kid.

By the time you're 30 your only options are P4P, gold diggers or single mothers with loose dry v****as.
LOL yeah some of the single mothers are prudes or dont put out on first date even though they have kids which always gets a laugh to me. i was just about to say the same thing lot of the hot filipina girls that are looking for foreigners are either single mothers to clean up the filipino mess or scammers or girls who are still in college and too naive and dumb to handle a sexual relationship with a foreigner and are just wasting time online. The rest are ugly or borderline above average and you can have them. I want hot or nothing.