Introducing my family (with pictures)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

DanielleNguyen wrote:seriously wtf does me being white have to do with anything
Don't take any of these guys seriously Dannie. It's just another instance of "Lol Western Women are baddies amirite gais?" circlejerk. A lot of the guys here are really bitter and hold themselves up to some false high standard on an internet forum, as if that really matters. They're unnecessarily hostile towards western women, because they've had negative experiences with them and perhaps never got the quality female attention they think they deserve. Their anger is understandable but they can never really get over themselves.

I stopped posting on this forum seriously a long time ago once I realized many of the guys here are bottom of the barrel losers. I just post to make fun of Winston most of the time lol. It's definitely not of a forum of highly paid doctors and professionals who are Brad Pitt look-a-likes and are just not having luck in their love lives for some reason. In reality, it's a bunch of dudes who have been handed bad cards in life, which is unfortunate, and have been ignored by women and society at large because of it. So they congregate on internet forums such as these, which they treat as some kind of laughable sacred space for "real men" to talk about bad western women are and issues related to them. It's really just a circlejerk of emotional validation.

I was also handed bad cards in life, arguably worse than many others because I was an Asian guy that was born in a third world country and went through shit you'd only see a glimpse if you watch those "Feed the Children" commercials you sometimes see on TV. Not to mention I wasn't born exactly the most tallest and stunningly good-looking guy either. Being born under such bad circumstances definitely hurts your love life in this country, but I got over it and realized how big the world is. It's really up to me to have my own success in life.

I don't know if you agree with me or not but most western women are definitely not marriage material, but that doesn't mean you should lash at them like these guys do. Not that it applies to you. You've happily been with an Asian man, which is more that what most women do, because they can't get over themselves and their prejudices either. Not to mention once you go rice, you don't think twice. But I digress.

Honestly, I don't really care if you're some angelic being that Buddha himself pooped out or some bargain basement super whore whom had more dicks than a 1920s American phone book. It really doesn't matter to me, but for a lot of guys, they have this weird emotional trigger that upsets them every time they see a "degenerate" western woman. Most of the successful guys on this forum left a long time ago and have been having meaningful relationships with foreign women. They rarely post here.

P.S.: You should have more babies. Please support the Asians for Knocking Up White Girls Foundation.

P.S. #2: Once you go Asian, you'll never go Caucasian.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

thx. you honestly made me feel better. As for the children my husband and I want 3 in total. We have our soon to be two boys. Found out recently it may be twins....god I hope not lol.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I had to delete one of Bitch Slapper's post because he physically threatened you in one of them. What an idiot!

I don't care if people on this forum criticize each other, but threats of physical violence has no place on this forum.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

DanielleNguyen wrote:thx. you honestly made me feel better. As for the children my husband and I want 3 in total. We have our soon to be two boys. Found out recently it may be twins....god I hope not lol.
I wanted 4 then I had one baby & that dream quickly fizzled away :mrgreen:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

zboy1 wrote:I had to delete one of Bitch Slapper's post because he physically threatened you in one of them. What an idiot!

I don't care if people on this forum criticize each other, but threats of physical violence has no place on this forum.
I'll slap you with a sloppy salmon, Chinaman!
binnybot
Freshman Poster

Post by binnybot »

Dang, I thought this board was called "happier abroad" not "chumps swoon over gross ameriskank". Seriously WTF
hirp dirp
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

binnybot wrote:Dang, I thought this board was called "happier abroad" not "chumps swoon over gross ameriskank". Seriously WTF
Seriously, people in here are sweating this tatooed up skank....It shows the thirst, desperation of men in America......American men need some gatorade or some pedialyte....

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

The wrote:
binnybot wrote:Dang, I thought this board was called "happier abroad" not "chumps swoon over gross ameriskank". Seriously WTF
Seriously, people in here are sweating this tatooed up skank....It shows the thirst, desperation of men in America......American men need some gatorade or some pedialyte....

What is not to like about this Clip-Haired Angry Feminist Skank from Hell.

In America I am sure she might even be better than most. This is why I like foreign girls.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Um no I'm not a american skank and also many women In America have tattoos usually more than I do. In America a skank is someone who is on drugs, on a street corner, wearing hardly anything with no standards of who they sleep with. I have standards, worry about stds, am married, and currently pregnant. Honestly, who cares that my son is my husband's step son. It's common in America. I myself was a step child.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Dragon wrote:
DanielleNguyen wrote:seriously wtf does me being white have to do with anything
Don't take any of these guys seriously Dannie. It's just another instance of "Lol Western Women are baddies amirite gais?" circlejerk. A lot of the guys here are really bitter and hold themselves up to some false high standard on an internet forum, as if that really matters. They're unnecessarily hostile towards western women, because they've had negative experiences with them and perhaps never got the quality female attention they think they deserve. Their anger is understandable but they can never really get over themselves.

I stopped posting on this forum seriously a long time ago once I realized many of the guys here are bottom of the barrel losers. I just post to make fun of Winston most of the time lol. It's definitely not of a forum of highly paid doctors and professionals who are Brad Pitt look-a-likes and are just not having luck in their love lives for some reason. In reality, it's a bunch of dudes who have been handed bad cards in life, which is unfortunate, and have been ignored by women and society at large because of it. So they congregate on internet forums such as these, which they treat as some kind of laughable sacred space for "real men" to talk about bad western women are and issues related to them. It's really just a circlejerk of emotional validation.

I was also handed bad cards in life, arguably worse than many others because I was an Asian guy that was born in a third world country and went through shit you'd only see a glimpse if you watch those "Feed the Children" commercials you sometimes see on TV. Not to mention I wasn't born exactly the most tallest and stunningly good-looking guy either. Being born under such bad circumstances definitely hurts your love life in this country, but I got over it and realized how big the world is. It's really up to me to have my own success in life.

I don't know if you agree with me or not but most western women are definitely not marriage material, but that doesn't mean you should lash at them like these guys do. Not that it applies to you. You've happily been with an Asian man, which is more that what most women do, because they can't get over themselves and their prejudices either. Not to mention once you go rice, you don't think twice. But I digress.

Honestly, I don't really care if you're some angelic being that Buddha himself pooped out or some bargain basement super whore whom had more dicks than a 1920s American phone book. It really doesn't matter to me, but for a lot of guys, they have this weird emotional trigger that upsets them every time they see a "degenerate" western woman. Most of the successful guys on this forum left a long time ago and have been having meaningful relationships with foreign women. They rarely post here.

P.S.: You should have more babies. Please support the Asians for Knocking Up White Girls Foundation.

P.S. #2: Once you go Asian, you'll never go Caucasian.
I gotta agree with this. Though I have my own qualms about America, I originally came to this forum because I loved traveling, meeting people especially women, and hearing/sharing experiences. I've become jaded since then almost becoming a recluse, refusing to really go out and meet people or women because the ideology here has been engrained in my mind; "America sucks. women here are evil, the problem is them not you, ...." There's some truth to those claims but constantly expressing them is not conducive to a happy life. Sometimes you simply have to say screw it and just live your life. Easier said than done, I know but just accepting that is not gonna lead anywhere. I haven't been given too bad of a hand in life. I'm still young, decent looking, great family and friends, have traveled, and have a bright future but as of recently (last year or so) I haven't seemed to appreciate those things.

This site takes away all aspects of bettering yourself. If you are fat, get in shape; lack friends or female attention, put yourself out there or travel the world; develop a personality or a hobby in life that you thoroughly enjoy. Hiding behind a keyboard bitching about problems and waiting for something to be handed to you is not gonna fix your situation. Just look at some of the guys here with the posts regarding Danielle's looks. I'm sure they are no George Clooney either.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Yeah but I think most people are just too easily upset on here.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I'm not going to be as crass or rude as Ghost, but I'd also like to see Danielle move on to some other forum.

I don't think her presence here sends the positive message of hope that men, especially young men, need.

This website is about showing AM, especially single childless AM, that they don't have to choose an AW like Danielle.

So she really doesn't belong here.

Danielle, maybe you can start WomenWithBaggage.com But anyway, this is not the place for you.

Good luck.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

DanielleNguyen wrote:Yeah but I think most people are just too easily upset on here.
Take it easy. You have to read about these stories of all members here. Many are simply disappointed, just gave up. They do not want to have anything to do anymore with Western females - while Western females does not mean necessarily a girlfriend or wife. It means for many of us sisters, half-sisters, mothers, daughters, female teachers, female neighbors, female co-workers and so on and so on.

We all made bad experiences not only because of Western females, but also because of Western biased laws and law execution, which make it possible to treat any man, any age, from boy to old man, as a 2nd class citizen.

Most of us do not believe in any stable relationship with a Western woman anymore, we are either single or looking forward to visit foreign countries.

Please understand we all have here very little understandings for problems of Western women - there are plenty of pro-feminist websites dealing with 'poor women's issues'.

Some of us changed successfully their life-style in their past, like I myself. I never expected to end up in Japan - for sure this situation in Asia is for me much much better than to be single or divorced in my own native country.

Other HA-members are unable to move away, mostly because they are still young and do not have the financial possibility to opt out and to improve their daily situation.

You are welcome to post your comments here, but do not expect to receive replies which might please you. To 'survive' as a Western female in this forum and in other similar forums about men's rights, where men openly exchange their personal opinions after deep disappointments with women is not easy. You need to be very very patient.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jester wrote:I'm not going to be as crass or rude as Ghost, but I'd also like to see Danielle move on to some other forum.

I don't think her presence here sends the positive message of hope that men, especially young men, need.

This website is about showing AM, especially single childless AM, that they don't have to choose an AW like Danielle.

So she really doesn't belong here.

Danielle, maybe you can start WomenWithBaggage.com But anyway, this is not the place for you.

Good luck.
Danielle has the same problem as myself, we're both out of HA's prime directive.

So yes, while earlier, I was raging against my Femi-Nazi sister (plus Cold War dad) and involved with a Brazilian, today, I'm dating a former classmate AW, who happens to be a lesbian, as well as my soulmate.

Thus, I'm in a particularly bizarre conundrum, which 99% of American men will never find themselves in. And there's no place for the Twilight Zone on HA.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.