REALITY - FEMINISM HAS SPREAD WORLDWIDE!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anatol
Junior Poster

REALITY - FEMINISM HAS SPREAD WORLDWIDE!

Post by Anatol »

Gentlemen,

THIS WEB-SITE IS IN SERIOUS DELUSION AND I WANT TO POINT IT OUT - THE FOLLOWING IS A BIT VERBOSE BUT I WELCOME ALL MEN TO READ IT AND GIVE INPUT.

A little about myself: I am 34 years old, a male and came to U.S.A. from Spain two-and-a-half decades years ago, as a child not 10 years old. That time, each nation was its own little world, culturally and technologically apart from each other because there were no computers, no mobile-phones, no internet, etc. I cannot speak Spanish but can speak english.

When I was attending primary school in USA in the early '90s, feminism was definitely on the rise but controlled in mainstream society. It could have easily been arrested if the men wanted it to be. I noticed the change when attending college in 1998/1999. Suddenly, there was a MASSIVE push to promote female managers in the work-place, female scientists, female athletes, etc. Also, if one views the films on T.V. that were shown prior to 1998 or so, he will see mentally overbearing or 'physically strong' female characters only rarely. Again, abruptly in 1998 or so, EVERY woman was shown 'physically strong' and mentally masculine on T.V. and beating up large men. Then things began going totally anti-male here on television and by 2003, one could see this translate into real-life results, with large hordes of women infesting places like Home-Depot, Ace Hardware, Wal-Mart, etc. If one goes to a large construction-goods store in U.S.A. now, he will see women with tattoos and muscular arms doing all the heavy lifting and stocking and using the pallet-pushers. The most alarming thing about this is, that hardly any men will be doing this work! They are doing something stupid like putting little paint-cans on the shelves. Again, a total role-reversal of the natural order of things.

Same thing in the football stadiums. 80% of the audience in football games, especially at college, is female. These women will be screaming and acting so manly. In the city where I live, the loudest, screeching-type music blaring from cars and apartments is by women. I can write for hours on this by giving countless examples. Another one is cars. Drive down ANY road in U.S.A. and the women all have posh cars with the latest electronics while the men are driving almost broken-down vehicles. For every 1 Mercedes car that is male-owned, you will only see 10 females driving a Mercedes.

It is absolutely clear that U.S.A. has become a total matriarchal society in the last 15 years. Which means, female-dominated. However, this is not in the traditional sense where many 'rich women' in Rome and certain African and Red-Indian tribes, etc. would have male-workers getting money for working under them. The American society of the last 15 years is where the women are actually men but inside women's bodies. This is the FIRST time in history that it's happened. Every woman in U.S.A. is basically a man in a woman's body. She thinks, talks, looks, walks and acts like a man. Even her actual body is looking manly now. It is disgusting. But the really ALARMING thing about U.S.A. is, since it's still at the forefront of technology, all sorts of strange experiments are being conducted here by women now. There is active research going on in how to make men pregnant! And a recent genetic paper had the female scientists saying 'It's kind of funny to see that men may be going extinct'. The women in U.S.A. have gone so mad, they wish to be men and eradicate the men made by God.

IF ANYONE THINKS I'M EXAGGERATING, he is in serious delusion. As hard to acknowledge as this is and as quickly as this has happened, it has happened. Through a combination of technology and circumstances, the conditions are absolutely ripe that mankind himself is in mortal danger. The worst part of all this is, all the men are helping these insane women do these experiments. The men actively promoted feminism in U.S.A. the last 30 years as a social-experiment and to make money from women being in the economy, and now we've got an experiment that's gotten out of control and that's nothing less than the devil himself could concoct.

To summarise: The U.S.A. and western nations are in serious decline economically, but if anyone thinks that even after it collapses, things will be any different for men here, he is lying to himself. Feminism, spurred on by men-hating males, is the basis of society in the western nations. Unless completely eradicated, the structure of the society has become matriarchal in U.S.A. and many western nations. Even if eradicated, the previous structure is what one remembers when constructing the next society. It may well be 2,000 years before any sort of change happens in western-based societies, even if they are living on Neptune or Uranus.

I will next expound on why feminism has spread world-wide already in the next message.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The society is not really matriarchal but more of a giant harem in that you have a few ruling-class men in strategic positions controlling everything with their flunkies being mainly female. Meanwhile most ordinary men are on the bottom and being shat on by everyone. Clearly for sanity to be restored from this point there would have to be tens of millions of executions all over the Western world.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Feminism in its original and purest definition is to give women equal rights to men, which I totally agree with. God created man and woman to be different in certain areas yet equal. In the New testament of The Bible God even calls respect and honor for women who have done good things. I think what most of you guys on here refer to as feminism should be called "female arrogant egocentrism" instead. "Oh, now that we have equal status as men we can do whatever we want, screw around however we want." At the end of the day you are still a woman, and no matter how much you try to be a man, you will still differ from males in certain ways. Besides, many admirable or "admirable" traits are gender neutral and can apply to both male and female, at least in my opinion. So there is really no point in being what you are not.

One of humanity's greatest follies is making simple things complicated, creating trouble for ourselves. Are we really progressing? No. We are going downhill.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:Feminism has not taken control of the world, but obviously it is attempting to. (Cue imperial overreach, giving the U.S. the clusterfuck of the Middle East.) Most empires collapse at the apparent height of their power. Or at least it often appears that way looking to the past. Now, with instant global communication, the entire world can see the cracks in the U.S.'s armor. There are lots of hints about what is coming and that the U.S. will fall. Manipulation is growing weaker. More people are waking up. It isn't enough of course. Millions are waking up while billions still slumber.

Feminism will eventually kill itself. This is pretty much the only good news we have. To add to that, feminism is simply incapable of taking over the world entirely. Even today, the majority of the world is not like the U.S. even if it has an active feminist presence.
There seems to be something especially wicked and virulent about U.S. feminism. And yet, it will fall. I've elaborated on this before, but here's the basic idea:

Feminism will end up killing itself, along with Western civilization. (A parasite that kills the host.) By that time, we may be at or nearing the death of the planet. (Depends on if you believe that climate collapse is increasing exponentially and that a near-term extinction (NTE) is coming soon. If that does happen, it is game over. If feminism dies and there is something left, humanity has been given one last chance and time will tell if we change our ways or revert back to the failed systems like feminism that killed us in the first place.

Regardless of what you think, just remember that the optimist and pessimist are the same - they both believe that we live in the best possible of all worlds.
Hello,

I don't agree with your analysis that once feminism makes the world collapse, society will automatically re-build a patriarchal system. I've already explained how technology is now allowing feminists and their male women-worshipper helpers to actually eradicate the male race. BRUTAL facts that we are powerless to change cannot be ignored. Now, I'll very briefly expound further on why feminism has spread world-wide and what most patriarchal males and feminists already know subconsciously. The basic premise of ACTUAL feminism is: Equal rights with men. That means, women being able to go to school. Being able to have a job. Being able to play sports. That is true feminism.

This phenomenon has spread world-wide. Only Afghanistan, parts of Africa, Iraq, Syria and a few other TRULY patriarchal (normal) societies are left. In U.S.A. and western nations and in India, China and Japan, feminism has totally altered the younger generation. In fact, in many parts of China and India now, there are MORE female medical students becoming doctors than male! Since medicine is a very important field and these female doctors will have the innate human propensity to choose females to become doctors (just as a NORMAL male will only choose male students to be doctors), the power will become female in China and India to a large extent. In India, the situation is VERY bad! In China, things are a big different.

The news is VERY bad gentlemen! And I'm here to give a much-needed dose of reality. I don't think most men here are willfully simply suppressing this bad news because they don't want to deal with it. I think most aren't even aware of it.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Bao3niang wrote:Feminism in its original and purest definition is to give women equal rights to men, which I totally agree with. God created man and woman to be different in certain areas yet equal. In the New testament of The Bible God even calls respect and honor for women who have done good things. I think what most of you guys on here refer to as feminism should be called "female arrogant egocentrism" instead. "Oh, now that we have equal status as men we can do whatever we want, screw around however we want." At the end of the day you are still a woman, and no matter how much you try to be a man, you will still differ from males in certain ways. Besides, many admirable or "admirable" traits are gender neutral and can apply to both male and female, at least in my opinion. So there is really no point in being what you are not.

One of humanity's greatest follies is making simple things complicated, creating trouble for ourselves. Are we really progressing? No. We are going downhill.
You are a very strange Chinese man, and no doubt the of the new generation of 'Chinese' men who are 30 or younger. It is actually not your fault your brain is filled with so much nonsense. Chinese leaders are acutely incompetent in guarding their culture. China changed so much from 1990 to 2000, that one has see to only wonder what the Chinese leaders were thinking. Fast-food, english, women's rights nonsense, openly showing such disgusting SIN on T.V. like b**friend and g***friend.

I say again, feminism is the ARCH-ENEMY of China. It leads to b**friend and gi**friend, which are SIN in any great normal culture (Western, Chinese, Indian, Islamic) till recently. It leads to women having power over men, which no normal man will stand. It leads to wives thinking they are equal to husbands, which is unnatural. It leads to women being in school, working, playing sports, etc. All these detract from the feminine quality which is complementary and necessary for healthy males.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Feminism was about equality between the sexes but you cannot truly have equality between the sexes because men and women are too different. Feminism today is really about women superiority . Feminism killed traditional family and it also made men irresponsible. For example women say I have a job and I don't need a man. What do men do? They don't take responsibility and act like men because feminist cut the men balls off.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Exactly, the only safe havens are third world or war torn areas.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: REALITY - FEMINISM HAS SPREAD WORLDWIDE!

Post by Taco »

Anatol wrote:It is absolutely clear that U.S.A. has become a total matriarchal society in the last 15 years. Which means, female-dominated.
Officially, the US has been a matriarchal society since 1964. Matriarchal is a synonym for "promiscuous women". Its just that in the last 15 years its gotten a lot worse. US Birth rate has crashed, abortions have increased. If you want to marry an American woman you need to be an optimist.

The same thing has happened in every other western country.

Sex Acts In Bar
http://www.returnofkings.com/39995/the- ... b-incident
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Bao3niang wrote:Feminism in its original and purest definition is to give women equal rights to men, which I totally agree with. God created man and woman to be different in certain areas yet equal. In the New testament of The Bible God even calls respect and honor for women who have done good things. I think what most of you guys on here refer to as feminism should be called "female arrogant egocentrism" instead. "Oh, now that we have equal status as men we can do whatever we want, screw around however we want." At the end of the day you are still a woman, and no matter how much you try to be a man, you will still differ from males in certain ways. Besides, many admirable or "admirable" traits are gender neutral and can apply to both male and female, at least in my opinion. So there is really no point in being what you are not.

Very nice to see some good old common sense in such a young man. Living abroad must have opened your mind far more than you can imagine.

I just don't see the point of penning yet another scaremongering, paranoid post on the Evil Feminist States of America. Those who have chosen to blame women and feminism for all they lack or failed to achieve will continue to read and write this kind of stuff, happy to consume the hate stream and be consumed by it.

Those who, in any other conceivable way than sitting on their arses and complain, have chosen to act and take responsibility for their own happiness, will continue to do so unabated.

The rift goes on, and goes deep...
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Welcome to the forum Anatol, great article.
THIS WEB-SITE IS IN SERIOUS DELUSION AND I WANT TO POINT IT OUT - THE FOLLOWING IS A BIT VERBOSE BUT I WELCOME ALL MEN TO READ IT AND GIVE INPUT.
I don't think your post is in juxtaposition to the website. What we claim here is that outiside the West it's still a lot better. You might be thinking America/the-West is the world, but that's definitely not the case.

Then things began going totally anti-male here on television and by 2003, one could see this translate into real-life results, with large hordes of women infesting places like Home-Depot, Ace Hardware, Wal-Mart, etc. If one goes to a large construction-goods store in U.S.A. now, he will see women with tattoos and muscular arms doing all the heavy lifting and stocking and using the pallet-pushers.
...Same thing in the football stadiums. 80% of the audience in football games, especially at college, is female. These women will be screaming and acting so manly.
Yeah it's horrible, but I disagree in that there are lots of women around. Everywhere I go is nothing but a sausage-fest.
Women seem to go into some kind of reclusion from age 18 on, and only re-emerge at 50. I find it really unexplainable.

Every woman in U.S.A. is basically a man in a woman's body. She thinks, talks, looks, walks and acts like a man. Even her
actual body is looking manly now. It is disgusting.
Another one is cars. Drive down ANY road in U.S.A. and the women all have posh cars with the latest electronics while the men are driving almost broken-down vehicles.
Yep, disgusting indeed. One thing that annoys the crap out of me is their aggressiveness at the wheel. With this whole bullshit attitude of 'get out of my way' and the such, while texting on top of it, and possibly a toy-mangina-douche in the passenger seat. Entitled mfs.
I liked it back in the day when a woman was more delicate and careful at the wheel.

What other countries have you been to?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Feminism was about equality between the sexes but you cannot truly have equality between the sexes because men and women are too different. Feminism today is really about women superiority . Feminism killed traditional family and it also made men irresponsible. For example women say I have a job and I don't need a man. What do men do? They don't take responsibility and act like men because feminist cut the men balls off.
Yeah I was going to write an article about that. I don't understand why women believe that they are "equal" to men. What does that mean? That's a very nebulous word that can be twisted and abused easily to mean that women and men are the "same", which is disgusting, unnatural and untrue.

For example, could I say that since I'm "equal" with women, that I can breastfeed and take care of an infant just as well as a woman could? If I said that, everyone would laugh. It would sound ridiculous. Yet that's the kind of logic that women use when they claim to be "equal".

Gender equality doesn't make sense. If women are equal to men, then how come builders, construction workers, and even tech support people at internet companies, are always men? Why are there no great female inventors or generals? There aren't even any great female computer programmers. Why are there no great female captains or explorers? Why are there no female innovators in business, technology, etc? Women are only good innovators in female talents such as fashion and clothes. Even great chefs who teach cooking classes are usually men.

Women who think they are "equal" to men can NEVER explain any of this.

Men and women have many core differences. So they can't truly be equal. But that doesn't mean women shouldn't have rights or protection. Sure they should. All living beings should have rights and be protected from bad people or evil. But having rights doesn't make women "equal" to men, whatever that means. Nor does it mean that women should abuse those rights, or try to become men.

But the true problem isn't about feminism or women's lib. Such concepts don't turn women into men. As of now, American women sound like men, have disgusting masculine voices, walk like men, and look like men too. It's very disgusting. YUCK!

It has to be the result of some kind of biological change, caused by something deeper. Perhaps they put something in the food (GMO's) that raise the testosterone in women. Or something in the water, air or energy field. Remember that the government has many secret projects, such HAARP in Alaska, and they secretly spray chemtrails but do not tell us what they are for.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Anatol wrote:Now, I'll very briefly expound further on why feminism has spread world-wide
But you didn't. I am waiting...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:But the true problem isn't about feminism or women's lib. Such concepts don't turn women into men. As of now, American women sound like men, have disgusting masculine voices, walk like men, and look like men too. It's very disgusting. YUCK!

It has to be the result of some kind of biological change, caused by something deeper. Perhaps they put something in the food (GMO's) that raise the testosterone in women. Or something in the water, air or energy field. Remember that the government has many secret projects, such HAARP in Alaska, and they secretly spray chemtrails but do not tell us what they are for.
I have noticed the same thing. It seems as if women in America are becoming more masculine not just in their attitudes and behaviors but also in the way they look and speak. I regularly encounter women in America who have deep masculine voices. Also, I have noticed that women in the US even walk like men do.

Of course you have the fact that women in America almost never wear dresses or wear high heels. I usually see them walking around in jeans and gym shoes, or wearing sweat pants and wearing no makeup.

You rarely see feminine looking women in America anymore. I can't stand women who have tattoos or body piercings and I see a lot of them in America on a daily basis. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:Yeah I was going to write an article about that. I don't understand why women believe that they are "equal" to men. What does that mean? That's a very nebulous word that can be twisted and abused easily to mean that women and men are the "same", which is disgusting, unnatural and untrue.

For example, could I say that since I'm "equal" with women, that I can breastfeed and take care of an infant just as well as a woman could? If I said that, everyone would laugh. It would sound ridiculous. Yet that's the kind of logic that women use when they claim to be "equal".
Oh come on now Winston, that is an insult to your intelligence. Nobody is talking about biological equality, only equal social opportunities. There is absolutely nothing disgusting in a woman wanting to make her own life choices, as long as she gets to reap their profits or pay their consequences, like any other member of society.
Winston wrote:Gender equality doesn't make sense. If women are equal to men, then how come builders, construction workers, and even tech support people at internet companies, are always men? Why are there no great female inventors or generals? There aren't even any great female computer programmers. Why are there no great female captains or explorers? Why are there no female innovators in business, technology, etc? Women are only good innovators in female talents such as fashion and clothes. Even great chefs who teach cooking classes are usually men.
This is a non-argument. Women have been fighting to be afforded the opportunity to embrace or excel in a certain profession, not a hard guarantee that they will be successful. Of course women aren't that suited to jobs involving heavy manual labour (although attending house chores day in day out ain't an easy job, I can assure you!), but jobs high in intellectual involvement and relatively low in peer confrontation, such as academic and industrial research, see women do extremely well.

Inventors are great minds confined in history, at a time when women weren't even allowed to co-sign a research paper, let alone get credit for a major contribution. If the same kind of equality had been afforded 100 or 150 years ago, you would have seen Mileva Maric's name next to Einstein's for his relativity theory, or Rosalind Franklin's (X-ray diffraction and discovery of the DNA structure) as prominent as Crick's and Watson's. The Bletchley Park complex, in England, home of Colossus C, one of the world's first electronic computers, was staffed by entire teams of women. Weird it might sound, some of the first computer programmers in history were women.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... d-War.html

There is absolutely no evidence that, all things being equal, women cannot perform intellectual tasks as well if not better than fellow men. There is in fact plenty of evidence of the opposite - that society has never been open to women showing their intellectual and social potential in the open and making choices outside the house/husband/children triptych. Only in the past few decades things have started to change substantially. Now, if you can see past the cloud of BS and bias artificially pumped by the mainstream media and the haters circles, you will see brainy women everywhere, from investment banks to social services.
Winston wrote:Women who think they are "equal" to men can NEVER explain any of this.
That's perhaps because there is nothing to explain. We have our biological differences but are, and should be, equal in front of the constructs of society. Simple as that.
Winston wrote:Men and women have many core differences. So they can't truly be equal. But that doesn't mean women shouldn't have rights or protection. Sure they should. All living beings should have rights and be protected from bad people or evil. But having rights doesn't make women "equal" to men, whatever that means. Nor does it mean that women should abuse those rights, or try to become men.

But the true problem isn't about feminism or women's lib. Such concepts don't turn women into men. As of now, American women sound like men, have disgusting masculine voices, walk like men, and look like men too. It's very disgusting. YUCK!
You're just pandering to the OP's initial statement. Yes there are a few women who cut their hair short and dress in a less than feminine way. There are also gay and transgender men who dress like women, not to mention those with weird fetishes. Are they're disgusting too? Are you making a normalcy-vs-deviancy statement or a gender-vs-gender statement here?
Winston wrote:It has to be the result of some kind of biological change, caused by something deeper. Perhaps they put something in the food (GMO's) that raise the testosterone in women. Or something in the water, air or energy field. Remember that the government has many secret projects, such HAARP in Alaska, and they secretly spray chemtrails but do not tell us what they are for.
That our waters are polluted with estrogens or estrogen-producing substances (like the ubiquitous soya), it is a fact. That would explain the pussification of men much more than the masculinisation of women, though, don't you think?