Least worst Western females

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Least worst Western females

Post by Cornfed »

While it goes without saying that all Western females are scum, in my experience Scottish females are, on average, liable to be less dramatically improved by death than other Western females. This is strange, because English females are perhaps the worst human females in the entire world. What has been other people's experience?
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Least worst Western females

Post by Zionosis »

Cornfed wrote:While it goes without saying that all Western females are scum, in my experience Scottish females are, on average, liable to be less dramatically improved by death than other Western females. This is strange, because English females are perhaps the worst human females in the entire world. What has been other people's experience?
Well I live here in Australia and they seem pretty bad here. I know that it's unlikely that ours are the worst. I think ones from the USA seem a little worse than our women.

So what ones are the best out of the worst. Well out of western type countries I know the worst ones which are USA, England, Australia, NZ, Canada, France.

Technically western according to definition covers east Europe. So easily many eastern European countries like Belarus, Ukraine, CR.

"From a cultural and sociological approach the Western world is defined as including all cultures that are directly derived from and influenced by European cultures, i.e. western Europe (e.g. France, Ireland, United Kingdom), central Europe (e.g. Germany, Poland, Switzerland), northern Europe (e.g. Sweden, Denmark, Finland), eastern Europe (e.g. Russia, Ukraine, Belarus), southeastern Europe (e.g. Bulgaria, Greece, Romania) and southern (or southwestern) Europe (e.g. Spain, Italy, Portugal), in the Americas (e.g. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, Mexico, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela), and Oceania (Australia and New Zealand). Together these countries constitute Western society."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The worst looks and most aggressive behavior of all women for sure I have seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears in all my life you will find in USA (any race), followed by UK. Next on my list are Canada and Australia/NewZealand. I also heard about many complaints regarding South African women.

I don't really know what is next on the list, but it is not only about Western women.
Some foreign women are also a headache.

India, also a former British colony, is rather bad. Women in India are known as demanding and controlling entire families.

It seems to me women out of the English speaking area/former British colonies are the worst and also the legal situation for men living in those region is the worst worldwide.

However many Arab women in Northern Africa/Near East are also highly materialistic, very lazy and also show a lack of cleanliness.

We should not complain only about Western women. Women from other countries are often not so much better ...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

The only females ever that will be okay are the ones that are DEPENDENT on males. Which means, NO women's education, no women's sports, no women's jobs. This doesn't let the idea of equality burgeon in any female's mind. This is also very natural and is the way God designed us to be.

I have stated again and again: The SMARTEST men, due to a combination of pride in their religion/culture, coupled with not being STUPID, are the true Islamic men. They are well-aware that U.S.A. {(and all Western nations)} have a deep animosity towards them because they keep their women in full check. Western nations' men are in deep-mired misery and can't stand other nations having power over their women. With China and India in full Westernisation-copying-mode {(because of sheer incompetence by the male leaders of those nations)}, the only bulwark left are the pure-Islamic men.

{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
While it goes without saying that all Western females are scum, in my experience Scottish females are, on average, liable to be less dramatically improved by death than other Western females. This is strange, because English females are perhaps the worst human females in the entire world. What has been other people's experience?
Great info! This is my Mom's birthday. She's half-Scottish, and very proud. I'll share this with her. (I may REPHRASE it a bit.)

PS
NOTE TO READERS: This OP is one more piece of evidence that Cornfed is actually a Crypto-Brit.