-----

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Punch me. I must be nuts to try this...

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:I'm thiiiiis close to ruling out Russia entirely. I'm an English teacher and could get a job there. It's a decent market.
The market might still be OK in terms of getting work, but you would likely have to contend with miniscule wages, split shifts, having to travel to work in different places throughout the day and such like, or at least that was the case last time I checked. Most people seem to go there with the idea of subsidizing their wages with savings just for the experience.
My goal for 2015? To have a white (Eastern European) girlfriend.
Getting a gf is probably doable. Getting one who is not a worthless slut and is happy to have a LTR based of whatever income you will be earning is likely to be more of an issue.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Re: Punch me. I must be nuts to try this...

Post by jtest28 »

Russia is noticeably better than Ukraine. Sort of like how Canadian women are worse than the USA, same thing. I knew of a Russian man who started up an International dating site, actually, he's an immigrant from Russia to the USA, and he said Ukraine was worth avoiding, Russia was better. Ive been to Ukraine myself though and did very well with the women in the sense that they were highly attracted to me though. But thats where it ended. Thats all those girls are good for unless you want to get a mid to late 40 something women. because that generation of women are considerably better.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

The only thing I regret about going, is going there to meet a wife. LOL I certainly loved it there. Wish I could move there to Eastern Ukraine and stay. Really weird, I felt right at home there and was well liked. I would say, yes, I will punch you because you are nuts. he he. Because If I had it to do over again, I either wouldn't or I would go and just get p***y all the time, or if I was like you with a skill in demand, I would move there an stay for good. But getting a wife from there is the last reason I would go. I even ran into a local man near my hometown who went to Eastern Europe and brought back a wife. He was big and brawny like those women like, and make good money. She kept wining about getting her mom here and then she's sure she would be happy. So the guy somehow manages to do it and as soon as her mom gets here, he's coming home one day and finds a dear John letter stuck to his front door saying, her attorney will be in touch with him shortly. So nice. . .

I could tell you some personal experiences with those girls from there. It would floor you. And people complain about Filipinas. . .

However, at least they're hot. In my opinion, the hottest women in the world. So just do it for the p***y. . . LOL
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Have you tried mamba.ru

Its not exactly free as if you are from certain regions of the world, you would have to pay to write message to girls from certain countries etc...they keep changing the rules all the time due to spamming...

Mamba is the largest dating site for eastern europe, russia with millions of profile...for 5 USD for 10 days...you can become a vip member and send 1000s of replies compared to few if you are free member.

....I'm all about Brute Force :) ...I think in the end Brute Force works...better than Personality, Money, Visa, country, race etc...Being Indian, I have nothing to offer other than some women liking Indian culture, no discrimination, some weird connection etc etc aka there will be some women who will like me for who I'm ...Its just the way the matrix is designed ...women too have issues like us.......Many hot women are single too...

If you just send 1000s messages in a week..you will end up with 10 to 20 who will like you....It takes 20 to 30 minutes to copy paste and send over 100+ messages in mamba....the quality of beauty in there will keep you going.. :)

What you know, I'm going real solid now with 2-3 Ukrainian women and 1-2 Russian women..Due to civil war in Ukraine I did not go there, else I would be already in Kiev now, instead I'm in Philippines and one Ukrainian girl 20 years old, 176 CM height, super hot, speaks English...I checked her in Skype is coming over here once i sort my issues in Manila...

Solid means inSYNC perfect..There are no words, no action that I could do that could blow away the relationship..we are always minding our words talking to these hot women in fear that, what if i say something bad and i might loose her....There is nothing of that sorts with these girls

But remember..this came out of close to 5000+ messages i sent when I was in India bored and alone and miserable...I had nothing better to do than just copy past messages in mamba :).....

DON'T THINK about anything...Trust me..Just use Brute Force....Go Blind.....When sending messages, don't read girls profile etc..Just send messages that's it...when they reply..you can sort them out later...

Remember the number 1000+ not 100+..That's the new low...;) we are dealing with...100+ do not work anymore...the new number is 1000+..in next 5 years it could be 10,000+ for me by then i might as well develop a program to send auto messages :)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ghost wrote: So far, here is the "advice" I've gotten from these girls:

1. This is stupid, you shouldn't be looking for Ukrainian girls.
Am I reading this right that it is Ukrainian/Russian girls themselves warning you away from them?
Are they giving you any reasons for avoiding them?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

starchild5 wrote:Have you tried mamba.ru

Its not exactly free as if you are from certain regions of the world, you would have to pay to write message to girls from certain countries etc...they keep changing the rules all the time due to spamming...

Mamba is the largest dating site for eastern europe, russia with millions of profile...for 5 USD for 10 days...you can become a vip member and send 1000s of replies compared to few if you are free member.

....I'm all about Brute Force :) ...I think in the end Brute Force works...better than Personality, Money, Visa, country, race etc...Being Indian, I have nothing to offer other than some women liking Indian culture, no discrimination, some weird connection etc etc aka there will be some women who will like me for who I'm ...Its just the way the matrix is designed ...women too have issues like us.......Many hot women are single too...

If you just send 1000s messages in a week..you will end up with 10 to 20 who will like you....It takes 20 to 30 minutes to copy paste and send over 100+ messages in mamba....the quality of beauty in there will keep you going.. :)

What you know, I'm going real solid now with 2-3 Ukrainian women and 1-2 Russian women..Due to civil war in Ukraine I did not go there, else I would be already in Kiev now, instead I'm in Philippines and one Ukrainian girl 20 years old, 176 CM height, super hot, speaks English...I checked her in Skype is coming over here once i sort my issues in Manila...

Solid means inSYNC perfect..There are no words, no action that I could do that could blow away the relationship..we are always minding our words talking to these hot women in fear that, what if i say something bad and i might loose her....There is nothing of that sorts with these girls

But remember..this came out of close to 5000+ messages i sent when I was in India bored and alone and miserable...I had nothing better to do than just copy past messages in mamba :).....

DON'T THINK about anything...Trust me..Just use Brute Force....Go Blind.....When sending messages, don't read girls profile etc..Just send messages that's it...when they reply..you can sort them out later...

Remember the number 1000+ not 100+..That's the new low...;) we are dealing with...100+ do not work anymore...the new number is 1000+..in next 5 years it could be 10,000+ for me by then i might as well develop a program to send auto messages :)
Respect to you starchild5, just for being discriminating and knowing what attractive women really look like. Most foreigners in Philippines, especially white guys, seem not to know the difference. BUT, you still need to get to first base with some of these European and Russian beauties for it to count with them. I mean, are some of them already in Manila area? Have you met and dated some? Please share about some of your actual dating experience so far if you are ok doing that.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

It sounds to me like you need to get this out of your system. You will always regret and be unfocussed later if you don't try white women. So whatever the cost or difficulty, just get it out of your system.

I don't think free or paid matters. Do you really want to go to a site with fewer and uglier women just because it's free? How is paying for a dating site different than buying a laptop or airplane ticket, both of which cost a lot more?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics”