The Disappearing Male - Disturbing Documentary

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

The Disappearing Male - Disturbing Documentary

Post by Winston »

This CBC documentary is very disturbing and backs up what many of us suspect and fear about the elite's deliberate plan to feminize men and create a genderless society.

The Disappearing Male

Description:

The Disappearing Male
"We are conducting a vast toxicological experiment in which our children and our children's children are the experimental subjects." Dr. Herbert Needleman
The Disappearing Male is about one of the most important, and least publicized, issues facing the human species: the toxic threat to the male reproductive system.
The last few decades have seen steady and dramatic increases in the incidence of boys and young men suffering from genital deformities, low sperm count, sperm abnormalities and testicular cancer.
At the same time, boys are now far more at risk of suffering from ADHD, autism, Tourette's syndrome, cerebral palsy, and dyslexia.
The Disappearing Male takes a close and disturbing look at what many doctors and researchers now suspect are responsible for many of these problems: a class of common chemicals that are ubiquitous in our world.
Found in everything from shampoo, sunglasses, meat and dairy products, carpet, cosmetics and baby bottles, they are called "hormone mimicking" or "endocrine disrupting" chemicals and they may be starting to damage the most basic building blocks of human development.

Full documentary:

http://vimeo.com/15346778

Also, Sofia Smallstorm talked about this too in an interview with Jim Fetzer. She described the feminization of men and the elite's agenda to create a genderless society. It's very disturbing. Here's the link to listen to it.

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2013/10 ... storm.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

As a member of the ruling elite (Executive Branch), I can assure you this is exactly what we have planned for you luddites. You'll probably be a woman in 10 years and enjoy it lol
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Paloaltoguy wrote:As a member of the ruling elite (Executive Branch), I can assure you this is exactly what we have planned for you luddites. You'll probably be a woman in 10 years and enjoy it lol
As a "member of the ruling elite"... LOL You're pure comedy value, dude. :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sofia Smallstorm is also the voice that narrated the documentary "9/11 Mysteries" which was great.

I sent this letter to her:
Sofia,
Kudos for talking about such a taboo subject - the feminization of men and masculinization of women, both of which are sick and unnatural. I don't thin it's just the American culture that's doing that though, something in the food, water, air or energy field in American society is causing women to have masculine voices, bodies and even in the way they walk. So something deeper is going on, not just culture.

But one major fallacy you make is that you assume that what's going on in America is the same as the whole world. Most conspiracy people make that fallacy, assuming that America = The World. Fortunately it doesn't. Perhaps it's just a common figure of speech that's part of the American language to interchange "America" and "The World". But it's NOT true. And I know from firsthand experience.

For example, if you go to Russia, Eastern Europe, Siberia, or Latin America, you will see that women are still very feminine and need men and have a positive view of men. They are like women were in America back in the 1800's or early 1900's. I've been to many foreign countries and experienced this. In those countries, women act like women and men act like men. It's very refreshing and liberating to be in such foreign countries. I know this firsthand and can attest to it. But it's a taboo in our society to talk about this openly for some reason.

Thus, the obvious solution is to get out of America. I don't know why no one in the conspiracy movement realizes that. It seems to be a taboo solution that not even the alternative media dares to publicize. But if you think about it, it makes a lot of sense. After all, if a ship is sinking, the logical solution is to simply GET OFF THE SHIP right? It makes perfect sense. So why does no one in the conspiracy movement suggest this or even bring it up? Very strange. Only expat movements like mine bring it up and focus on it.

Getting out of America makes a lot of people happy, because you are finally free to be yourself. I've experienced this and so have many others in my movement. In contrast, staying in the US and ranting all day about the NWO or the cultural/moral/spiritual decline, like Alex Jones does, isn't going to create happiness or freedom, nor will it result in having a better life.

I have a popular website and movement about this "getting out of America" solution. What do you think of it?

http://www.happierabroad.com

Is there a way to contact you Sofia? If so, how? Feel free to contact me at my website above. I posted some links to your interviews, including this one, in my forum too.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Take a fresh water fish & put it in salt water & it will eventually die. We're the only species that lives outside it's natural habitat. We've created a synthetic habitat to live in. If you put a goldfish in tap water it wil die in minutes that's how toxic our water is, it is polluted & it has little oxygen. We will see a decline in fertility but, due to natural selection mother nature will make a way & the strong will survive as a human-mutation for better or worst.

More developed industrialised countries tend to have more kids living with diseases. A lot of parents aren't forthcoming & don't openly disscuss this because they think it's only them; diabetes, asthma, transgender, autism, asperger's, obesity, man-breasts, skitsofrenia, cancer. Long ago kids never got cancer only adults now their are entire wards full of kids with cancer.

DO you remeber that very old PC term GIGO? Garbage in Garbage out! That's what's happening we put garbage in our bodies so what do you expect flowers?
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Cyclic lactone is a common by-product in adhesives used in potato chip bags and sliced meat packages. It was one of the chemicals found in high levels in the semen that had been used on hog farms with the highest rates of reproductive failure.

Infertility in Spanish Pigs Has Been Traced to Plastics
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... y-science/

Gender Selective Toxicity Of Mercury
viewtopic.php?t=19748

The good news is once all the men have died off there will be more high paying jobs available for women.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Renata wrote:If you put a goldfish in tap water it wil die in minutes that's how toxic our water is, it is polluted & it has little oxygen.
I first boil and then, filter my drinking water. Drinking water, even if you exclude the particulates and trace heavy metals, it's still got chlorine.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

The thing that bothers me most about the water-pollution is the residue of medications in it. That scares me far more than what the metals and industrial chemicals do. I choose not to take prescription medications for a REASON. I don't want to take them against my will every time that I sip a glass of water. I don't care how low the content in parts per cc of water by volume. I don't want these jacked-up people's antidepressants and hormonal preparations in my system.

edited to take out the quotes bracket
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Jesus Christ another stupid conspiracy BS about "Oh the government wants to kill us all".

You people need to learn some real science instead of looking at crap media.
The reason that humans are getting more cancer and other diseases as time goes by is that our life expectancies have increased a lot since the 60's and sorry but many diseases simply occur far more in older people.

Also Winston your little thing is wrong. In the USA male fertility rates are actually increasing. But they are always either increasing or decreasing.

I bet you people believe that man caused global warming is real also. Jeez.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Renata wrote:Take a fresh water fish & put it in salt water & it will eventually die. We're the only species that lives outside it's natural habitat. We've created a synthetic habitat to live in. If you put a goldfish in tap water it wil die in minutes that's how toxic our water is, it is polluted & it has little oxygen. We will see a decline in fertility but, due to natural selection mother nature will make a way & the strong will survive as a human-mutation for better or worst.

More developed industrialised countries tend to have more kids living with diseases. A lot of parents aren't forthcoming & don't openly disscuss this because they think it's only them; diabetes, asthma, transgender, autism, asperger's, obesity, man-breasts, skitsofrenia, cancer. Long ago kids never got cancer only adults now their are entire wards full of kids with cancer.

DO you remeber that very old PC term GIGO? Garbage in Garbage out! That's what's happening we put garbage in our bodies so what do you expect flowers?
You clearly must not have ever had pet fish or know anything about them. Gold fish do not die in minutes it tap water. But they will die eventually if you put them in fresh tap water. Tap water is too pure and has virtually no bacteria in it because it has been steralized. Thus the Fish can die in it. Drinking untreated water has too many risks though, Just ask the people in Africa or other poor parts of the world.

But if you leave the tap water in a tank for a bit over a week the bacteria in the water build up enough. To speed it up you use a thing that neutralizes the Chlorine. Also sorry but a certain amount of the human body is composed of Chlorine and that's a medical fact so talk all you want because you clearly don't know anything about science.

Also comparing a fish in salt water and putting it in fresh water to us is stupid. I mean do you seriously think you are smart making these comparisons.
First of all Man has for thousands of years now been the creator of his own environment and it's only because of this that we were able to evolve and get ahead of all the other animals on the planet.
If you want to go back to living like a Chimp then go ahead.

Also a fresh water fish dies in salt water because of losing too much water and a salt water fish in fresh water would absorb too much and die. Just as our blood cells do in certain conditions.
This is because of osmosis.

This BS about "the government is trying to kill us all" actually goes back a long time and people have been saying it for ages just like "the world is going to end on .... prophecy" has been said many times in the past. Of course only idiots get dragged into it and believe it.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

S_Parc wrote:
Renata wrote:If you put a goldfish in tap water it wil die in minutes that's how toxic our water is, it is polluted & it has little oxygen.
I first boil and then, filter my drinking water. Drinking water, even if you exclude the particulates and trace heavy metals, it's still got chlorine.
What is the best filter for fluoride and such?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Zionosis wrote:
Renata wrote:Take a fresh water fish & put it in salt water & it will eventually die. We're the only species that lives outside it's natural habitat. We've created a synthetic habitat to live in. If you put a goldfish in tap water it wil die in minutes that's how toxic our water is, it is polluted & it has little oxygen. We will see a decline in fertility but, due to natural selection mother nature will make a way & the strong will survive as a human-mutation for better or worst.

You clearly must not have ever had pet fish or know anything about them. Gold fish do not die in minutes it tap water. But they will die eventually if you put them in fresh tap water. Tap water is too pure and has virtually no bacteria in it because it has been steralized. Thus the Fish can die in it. Drinking untreated water has too many risks though, Just ask the people in Africa or other poor parts of the world.

But if you leave the tap water in a tank for a bit over a week the bacteria in the water build up enough. To speed it up you use a thing that neutralizes the Chlorine. Also sorry but a certain amount of the human body is composed of Chlorine and that's a medical fact so talk all you want because you clearly don't know anything about science.

Also comparing a fish in salt water and putting it in fresh water to us is stupid. I mean do you seriously think you are smart making these comparisons.
First of all Man has for thousands of years now been the creator of his own environment and it's only because of this that we were able to evolve and get ahead of all the other animals on the planet.

Also a fresh water fish dies in salt water because of losing too much water and a salt water fish in fresh water would absorb too much and die. Just as our blood cells do in certain conditions.

This BS about "the government is trying to kill us all" actually goes back a long time and people have been saying it for ages just like "the world is going to end on .... prophecy" has been said many times in the past. Of course only idiots get dragged into it and believe it.
They definitely want to depopulate the planet, I think they are probably right in some ways. We have definitely torn the ECO system up way to much the last 100 plus years to where now a mass die off of humans is going to happen shortly. They estimate if this mass extinction we have created runs it's course it will take 5 to like 15 million years for the earth to recover to like it was before man arrived.

Mr. Wu Mr. Wu save us. :oops:
Time to Hide!
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Moretorque wrote:
Zionosis wrote:

They definitely want to depopulate the planet, I think they are probably right in some ways. We have definitely torn the ECO system up way to much the last 100 plus years to where now a mass die off of humans is going to happen shortly. They estimate if this mass extinction we have created runs it's course it will take 5 to like 15 million years for the earth to recover to like it was before man arrived.

Are you people stupid. They are doing the exact opposite of depopulating the planet. Stop looking at Alex Jones and start to look at reality for gods sake.

Africa in the 1950's only had a population of 250 million people and now after all the foreign aid from UN countries that is pressured on them to do it. Africa is 1.1 billion people now and the fastest growing population in the world. If all the foreign aid simply stopped their population would plummet very quickly.

Also the life expectancy has only ever been going up for practically every country since records started.
Take the USA for example. You particular clowns think the government is trying to lower your life spans and stupid stuff and that medicine is evil.
Well the reality is that in the USA here are the life expectancies. It's just for men this data but for women it's the same but + a few years. Always has been, It's not because of the government.
1950-65.6
1960-66.6
1970-67.1
1980-70.0
1990-71.8
2000-74.3
2010-76.2
Current-76.32

Also the reason you lag 6+ years behind many European countries and countries like Japan is because of your rate of overweight people. In the USA 74% of people are overweight.
Then in Japan it's only 22%. In France it's 40%, In Italy it's 44% and most of Europe is like that.
The USA in fact has the highest rate of overweight people out of any country in the world.
Stop being overweight and maybe you will have life spans like the Europeans and developed east Asians countries like Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong.

Anyway people like you that have believed in depopulation crap have been around for a long time. You can find loons talking about it 20 years ago even. People like Alex Jones and David Icke make money on people being idiots and being gullible.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Zionosis wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Zionosis wrote:

Are you people stupid. They are doing the exact opposite of depopulating the planet. Stop looking at Alex Jones and start to look at reality for gods sake.

Africa in the 1950's only had a population of 250 million people and now after all the foreign aid from UN countries that is pressured on them to do it. Africa is 1.1 billion people now and the fastest growing population in the world. If all the foreign aid simply stopped their population would plummet very quickly.

Also the life expectancy has only ever been going up for practically every country since records started.
Take the USA for example. You particular clowns think the government is trying to lower your life spans and stupid stuff and that medicine is evil.
Well the reality is that in the USA here are the life expectancies. It's just for men this data but for women it's the same but + a few years. Always has been, It's not because of the government.
1950-65.6
1960-66.6
1970-67.1
1980-70.0
1990-71.8
2000-74.3
2010-76.2
Current-76.32

Anyway people like you that have believed in depopulation crap have been around for a long time. You can find loons talking about it 20 years ago even. People like Alex Jones and David Icke make money on people being idiots and being gullible.
I am talking about since the JFK coup and going into the 70's when the elite started taking America over completely, they realized we were growing at a rate heading into the seventies that was not sustainable for their plans and scientist were warning them about this since the 50's. Since the eighties the planets eco system has been in a major accelerated decline and growing more rapidly by the hour.

The life expectancy is now going down in the USA and I think you will find most of the planet will be following suit, yes the social engineering of mass farms and allocating resources where they do not belong has caused the planet population to explode where it should not have.

There could be no other reason for the current crop of GMO's being produced for world wide consumption other than to depopulate. I will check to see if the #'s for population are correct on Africa. I was not aware that they only had 250 million at the turn of the century. The plan is to feed who we have but sterilize to get the #'s down. They will feed you but do not want you producing more of us.

Were past the tipping point on the ECO system, going into 1900 that was a stable population the planet could handle but over the last 50 to 60 years or so we have shot ourselves in the foot and should have been projecting a plan for world wide sustainability back then.

Thanks, I just went and looked it up and Africa is actually lower than 250 million from what I was reading. Thanks I appreciate that because this is just more proof that globalization is killing the planet. Their plan is rather than go into sustainability and live in our local ECO systems they want to control everything through globalization to where nobody can survive without their input and their response to the fact that the current globalization model will not work because it is accelerating the mass extinction will be to get rid of billions of us so they can go forth with their plan.

Totally diabolical :D
Time to Hide!