Where The Happiest Americans Are

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

pete98146 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The least informed are the happiest.
I've noticed the same. Seattle is the most educated city in America. But make no mistake, most of my friends are very consumed with their various agendas. The problem with this mentality (I call it the "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof Syndrome) is that they literally sit around and waits to be disrespected or insulted.

Example: One of my best friends growing up is a radical Democrat. He loathes the Republican Party. So he sifts thru endless news material just so he can slam Republicans on his twice daily Facebook rants. But this has consumed his life. As a result, his life is far too polarized (a very common trait of folks here in Seattle) and he's miserable as a result.

Whomever coined the phrase, "no brains.....no headaches" was right :) The simple folk probably are the happiest.
Yes, the least informed don't realize how evil the entire human race is. Just a pack of murderers and stupid dogs who do murder for stolen wealth.

Fits in well with the Catholics, who understand nothing. They don't even know what the Vatican really is.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pete98146 wrote:
So he sifts thru endless news material just so he can slam Republicans on his twice daily Facebook rants. But this has consumed his life.....

Whomever coined the phrase, "no brains.....no headaches" was right :)
The simple folk probably are the happiest.
+1

Thanks!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

pete98146 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The least informed are the happiest.
I've noticed the same. Seattle is the most educated city in America. But make no mistake, most of my friends are very consumed with their various agendas. The problem with this mentality (I call it the "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof Syndrome) is that they literally sit around and waits to be disrespected or insulted.

Example: One of my best friends growing up is a radical Democrat. He loathes the Republican Party. So he sifts thru endless news material just so he can slam Republicans on his twice daily Facebook rants. But this has consumed his life. As a result, his life is far too polarized (a very common trait of folks here in Seattle) and he's miserable as a result.

Whomever coined the phrase, "no brains.....no headaches" was right :) The simple folk probably are the happiest.
Just imagine how miserable the elites are with this mess of spaghetti they cooked up and trying to keep their trillions in stolen portfolio's in tacked.
Time to Hide!