Filipinocupid Lower Membership Price Trick

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Filipinocupid Lower Membership Price Trick

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I'm sure many members here do the same as I do and use Filipinocupid for meeting girls online. In my experience it is much better than DIA, and worth the price. To make it even better, I have recently discovered a method for lowering the membership price. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has discovered this, but I'll post it here anyways for those that haven't.

When you create your profile, they will ask you to select the country, province/state and city where you live. Did you know the membership price varies depending on where you live? It does! Most westerners will simply select the US, Canada, UK, Australia or wherever else they call home, and then pay the membership fee they choose, billed in their local currency. This is a big mistake, because it costs more in richer countries!

Example 1: A 3 month membership costs $69.95 Canadian, or about 2815 Philippine pesos when you choose Canada as your home profile country.
Example 2: A 3 month membership costs 2200 Philippine Pesos, or about $54.65 Canadian, if you choose the Philippines as your profile country.

Just by changing your profile to say you live in the Philippines saves over 600 pesos, or almost $15 Canadian dollars.

That being said, I still think it is better to have your profile say you live in your home country, because girls usually search for foreigners abroad, not in their local area. So change your profile to the Philippines just before you renew your membership, then change it back to your home country after. I do that and then surprise local girls by saying I'm in their town now, when I'm in the Philippines. Turn off auto-renew billing too on FC, it sucks.

Memberships might be even cheaper if you select some other country, I haven't tried it yet. It would depend on the currency they bill in and the exchange rate, but selecting some poor African country might drop the price even more. Remember it is essentially a sexist rip off that girls get it for free and guys have to pay, so finding a way to get it cheaper or even free is fair game.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Are you getting tired yet of pumping all these random women? I can't hack philippines without a livein. It gets lonely if i was just doing a different girl every day.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

The biggest scam going on FC is the one where girls live in a different city than where their profile says they do. Then when you chat with them and you suggest meeting, they will then say that they are actually in a different city now, but if you send them money they will come visit you. The first question I now ask them is where they live, so it gets right to the point. If they say they live elsewhere I suggest changing their profile to where they actually live. They usually then say the place where they are now isn't on FC's lists of cities or towns, which is of course total nonsense. I then tell them how do other girls have those towns on their profiles then?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Will N. Dowd wrote:The biggest scam going on FC is the one where girls live in a different city than where their profile says they do. Then when you chat with them and you suggest meeting, they will then say that they are actually in a different city now, but if you send them money they will come visit you. The first question I now ask them is where they live, so it gets right to the point. If they say they live elsewhere I suggest changing their profile to where they actually live. They usually then say the place where they are now isn't on FC's lists of cities or towns, which is of course total nonsense. I then tell them how do other girls have those towns on their profiles then?
Will N. Dowd--I am the only one that thinks newlifeinphilippines is a troll-in-disguise?
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

He could be. But I agree the Philippines can be lonely sometimes, especially if you have high standards as I do. Finding girls is easy, but finding ones that are free to meet you is tough sometimes too. The biggest roadblocks I encounter are:

Finding an attractive girl online that lives in the city her profile says she does and actually looks like her pics. I turn most down now after seeing them on cam or facebook. Acne and/or missing/rotten teeth are the biggest offenders. They almost all use "makeup" and/or "facelift" camera mode in their selfies, and all seem to have flawless tight skin in pics, but in person it's usually pretty poor.

Then even if you find an attractive local one:

They rarely log into their account because they have no web at home, no money to go to a cafe and no load on their phone for data.
They work and/or go to school 6 or 7 days a week.
They have no money to even take a jeepney to the mall. I sometimes pay for their taxi to my hotel only, never anywhere else.
They will only meet me with a friend or relative. I now only meet girls alone, no exceptions.
They don't even have load to text me. I ignore all pasaload requests.
They won't go out if it's raining...this has happened many times.
They have an early curfew like 7 pm or something lame like that.
They are insecure and scared of me.
They ask me for money before we have even met.
They ask me to treat them and their friends before having met me.

I still do pretty well here, but overall I am disappointed with most girls appearance. Even some 18 year old's look ancient already, and I swear their is not a single attractive Filipina over age 35.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

good summary will n downd that the experience i have. I found the only attractive decent ones who were willing to MEET NOW or seemed serious about meeting were like you said girls who actually didn't live in the city of their profile but actually farther away. Im not gonna meet some girl that lives far away in a mall she probably wont show up.

The other group that is willing to usually meet and be serious about it are milfs or prostitutes or ugly.

The girls who aren't prostitutes/milfs/scammers who actually live in the city are generally not attractive or have lots of excsuses to meet. They are afraid to meet at night or dont have money or say they are eating or dont have skype or will have more time tommorrow or have work or school and will talk tommorow. excuse after excuse for the better looking ones.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Nice trick - Thai Love Links was cheaper when I paid for it in Thailand.

On the downside I got banned from Chinese Love Links, presumably because I use a proxy server a lot (which expats will need to use).

So be careful with the trick, but I'm not sure they'd ban a paid up member.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Philippines is general a poor country with a large under class. Because of social economics it's not hard for western or wealthy Asian men to land a girl. However, because the Philippines has poor quality of life the average girls will not look good as compared to let say South Korean or Japan. You will meet attractive looking 30 plus Japanese or Korean women. However, to get girls in those countries it is much harder because the competition there is better. Plus the girls there know their value and will not open up to amiddle age white guy.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

zboy1 wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:The biggest scam going on FC is the one where girls live in a different city than where their profile says they do. Then when you chat with them and you suggest meeting, they will then say that they are actually in a different city now, but if you send them money they will come visit you. The first question I now ask them is where they live, so it gets right to the point. If they say they live elsewhere I suggest changing their profile to where they actually live. They usually then say the place where they are now isn't on FC's lists of cities or towns, which is of course total nonsense. I then tell them how do other girls have those towns on their profiles then?
Will N. Dowd--I am the only one that thinks newlifeinphilippines is a troll-in-disguise?
You're not the only one. I think many recognized it a while ago.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Yes that did happen to me at times, although in most cases it was a situation where the girl grew up in a nice provincial area but was now working in Manila or Cebu. I was surprised by the number of girls who listed their home town (and not their current location) because they believe they were only in Manila/Cebu temporarily for work. And sometimes it was the opposite: I chatted for months with girls who lived in Manila or Cebu before I actually found out they were from somewhere else. It just taught me to ask more questions.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

They rarely log into their account because they have no web at home, no money to go to a cafe and no load on their phone for data.
They work and/or go to school 6 or 7 days a week.
They have no money to even take a jeepney to the mall. I sometimes pay for their taxi to my hotel only, never anywhere else.
They will only meet me with a friend or relative. I now only meet girls alone, no exceptions.
They don't even have load to text me. I ignore all pasaload requests.
They won't go out if it's raining...this has happened many times.
They have an early curfew like 7 pm or something lame like that.
They are insecure and scared of me.
They ask me for money before we have even met.
They ask me to treat them and their friends before having met me.
I agree pretty much with this. My only qualm is about paying. It might be because I'm a country boy, but I always feel the need to pay. I could also careless if she brings a friend as long as the friend leaves by nights end (which usually happens). A ten dollar meal is not something I care about nor is a 3 dollar taxi ride. If I was in the states I'd spend a lot more. The country is poor and if the girl is willing to meet me the least I can do is buy her meal. I'm all about making the girl feel comfortable and have fun.

Unlike you, I'm not all about racking up the number of lays either so my perception and experience will be different. I've never been scammed and the only thing I've been asked for is for load, which I declined. I'm not gonna shower the girl in gifts either. I'm also quite picky online though to and rarely have more than 4 or 5 dates lined up before I go.

Insecure and scared is something I've come across a lot. Many tend to think their English is bad and others just think I'm a bad/intimidating guy. The only time I've had a group of friends show up to an outing, the friends paid for absolutely everything. I've also had a few girls pay for me and even invite me to vacation with them.