You have two missions in your life

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Starchild has a good point here.

This isn't just about Murphy's Law. It does seem like something really wants us to suffer in life. Think about it. Even Buddha said that "life is suffering". Why do you think that is? It's not a coincidence. And without working hard on their self-esteem or confidence, most Americans will drop down into negativity and depression. Why is that?

There must be some default force in this universe that wants us to suffer.
Short answer: the Devil is real.

In some countries - like Starchild's India, and many others - pagan rituals are conducted to acknowledge serving the Devil, and thus buy some space, buy some time, buy some peace.

Don't ask me WHICH pagan gods in India or Africa or ancient Greece or the Caribbean, are actually demons, I don't know. But animal sacrifices etc were (and are) real.

Same goes on today in the USA with Illuminati in the music industry and so on.

You skeptics out there can deny that demonic energy exists, but you can't deny that rituals take place.

Solution: The Blood of Jesus. Jesus was the perfect, one-time, unblemished human sacrifice, sent by God, His own Son. Believe in Him and this demonic-force stuff will flee.

This is why horrible conditions persist in pagan countries. Baboons raping human women, ebola viruses, ethnic attacks. Because there are no Christians exercising authority over demons. So the little wretches can pretty much run wild.

Here's a tip: Man was created to be OVER angels and demons, not UNDER them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
How do you know about this AI? Who told you? Is there a book or website about it?

There is some evidence that our reality is a hologram or computer matrix program. But then how do you explain consciousness and awareness?

I wonder if the stars that we see are just a holographic wallpaper projection. Michael Tsarion says that based on his research, that there is a barrier above the earth that prevents humans from leaving it. The elites, who are human/alien hybrids, badly want to leave this planet. So they are pushing technology forward to accomplish that.

Is this AI good or evil? Does it control the law of attraction and karma too?

Murphy's Laws affect me even in the smallest ways. For example, my back tends to itch in the hardest to scratch place, at the exact center, which is hardest to reach. Why does it have to itch there?

Also, when I migrated my webhosting to Bluehost, a lot of things went wrong that tech support said should not have gone wrong. They have no explanation for it either. Very strange and peculiar. It seems that Murphy's Law affects cyberspace and web hosting servers too.

Why does Murphy's Law affect some people more than others though? Is it because of karma? Or does it go after freethinkers because we are a bigger threat to the matrix and have the potential to wake people up?

Hope this discussion doesn't weird anyone out. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:

This isn't just about Murphy's Law. It does seem like something really wants us to suffer in life. Think about it. Even Buddha said that "life is suffering". Why do you think that is? It's not a coincidence. And without working hard on their self-esteem or confidence, most Americans will drop down into negativity and depression. Why is that?

In some countries - like Starchild's India, and many others - pagan rituals are conducted to acknowledge serving the Devil, and thus buy some space, buy some time, buy some peace.

Don't ask me WHICH pagan gods in India or Africa or ancient Greece or the Caribbean, are actually demons, I don't know. But animal sacrifices etc were (and are) real.

You skeptics out there can deny that demonic energy exists, but you can't deny that rituals take place.

Solution: The Blood of Jesus. Jesus was the perfect, one-time, unblemished human sacrifice, sent by God, His own Son. Believe in Him and this demonic-force stuff will flee.

This is why horrible conditions persist in pagan countries. Baboons raping human women, ebola viruses, ethnic attacks. Because there are no Christians exercising authority over demons. So the little wretches can pretty much run wild.

Good point Jester. But isn't the devil some kind of boogeyman? I mean isn't it too easy and convenient to blame everything on the devil too?

Do you have a literal interpretation of the Bible, or a metaphorical one?

You do have an interesting point though. For some reason, virtually ALL New Age movements and groups claim that the devil doesn't exist. They believe in God and angels, but for some reason, they deny the existence of the devil.

How can you accept white but deny black? How can you accept light but deny darkness? It's strange.

Could this be a sign that New Age movements are the work of the devil too? If there were a devil, he would want us to think that he doesn't exist right?

It seems very suspicious that all New Age teachings claim that the devil doesn't exist. How can they know that? To argue that something doesn't exist is an extraordinary and unprovable claim.

It's like they don't want to believe that the devil exists. Not that they can prove it.

If the devil doesn't exist, then how can evil rule the world? It doesn't add up.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:

True. India was kinda the center of all things dark in the past. People actually worship the darkness in the open. Human Sacrifice of babies happen in India even to this day.

The most famous demon is Kali as many know her in the west.

She is most worshiped in the eastern part of India in Bengal, Calcutta area and surprisingly this is the place were East India Company from Britain had their base.

People do ritual dance and sacrifice so that her energies could come to them and posses you. If people want to hurt another human being in India, they evoke Kali. She is the most darkest, fiercest, ruthless goddess in India. Not many could pray to her as her demands are insane.

People go to her for the ultimate. She even demands worshipers siblings. However, everything is twisted that many consider her to be good goddess in a bad mood :) and she is actually here to serve humanity etc.

All Gods, Demi-Gods in India are Demons disguised. We have like tens of thousands of Gods in India with various forms of dark energies that could be envoked to serve your purpose. Some people are just too dumb, miserable and they see no way out so this is the only path open to come out for few years of happiness.

May be close to a million Indians have been sacrificed in her name.

Every city, town in India have one or more Tantrics who does Black Magic for prosperity. Most of the Millionaires, billionaires in India follow her.

India is completely totally under the control of darkness. Its extremely miserable. We are talking about 1.3 billion humans, close to 20% of world population. Even though I write all negatives on India, I feel very sad on the state of things in India. Its beyond repair. Just a recent study by UN said that, the highest number of poor people live in India close to 30%, its worse than even Africa plus you combine these dark entities into the equation and you will get an idea how f**cked up the whole place is. :(

The entire religion in India is all about Possession. You need to open yourself, sell your soul and get possessed by these darker entities to be successful in India.

Most people outside of India who come and visit and "Study" these gods and goddeses all end up meeting the fake guides and then go around in the west stating..Everything in India is BS... All Gods and Goddess in India are just stones with no power in them. Its a layer within a layer. The darkness is evil but not stupid.

That's why I have said many times, DO NOT DO YOGA....its a rat poison. 90% is good and 10% is the poison that kills your soul. The higher you go, you end exactly at a place where Evil wants you to be and get possessed.

Simply put, Yoga is extremely dangerous, the higher you go the more beings are able to posses you. Once they get hold of your Chakras, there is no coming back ever. Sleep Paralysis is due to beings getting hold of your chakras.

The darkness has smartly crafted eastern spirituality in the west. So when you live in the west and they make your life miserable...You think...ohhh I need to be more spiritual and go to India and get out of the misery in the west. When you come here you end up in one more cycle of misery and pain disguised as spirituality. The darkness controls the entire planet.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild has a good point here.

There must be some default force in this universe that wants us to suffer. Our matrix is designed that way for a reason. Perhaps the creators of our matrix thrive or feed on our suffering. Perhaps we are batteries, as depicted in the movie "The Matrix".

I've always wondered if it's possible that those who are insane and mentally ill, are perhaps seeing the universe the way it really is. And those of us who are sane and rational are living in an illusion we've created in order to cope with the insanity of existence. What if that's true? Think about it.
Yes. Also, we must remember that Darkness, AIs are extremely smart. They have got it covered. We should never underestimate them ever. They are EVIL BUT NOT STUPID.

For the life of me. I do not understand what the heck are these scientists, PHds are doing in the west. For like 30 years I have been following them,, they only research, bring out studies that never ever answer the whole, the basic stuff like Pain and Suffering.

Also, they never turn into forums like these. If they are so smart why is it taking for them so long to come here.

Even for a guy like me from a third world country with avg. intelligence and Intrigued by all pain and suffering, I Googled, Googled and searched some more and found out this forum. I went there and came here. I did all.

The point is ...What is their ultimate purpose of all these studies and why is their research not leading upto questions that we ask....when they say...they are doing it to uplift human suffering and make our world a better place.

I mean they are wasting billions on String Theory, Big Bang theory, Quantum Physics and yet not do a simple search to find out why these anomalies in a persons life that makes him miserable all the time.

We know that many good scientists are killed off and to keep their jobs alive they need to follow the elites lines of research BUT NOT EVEN A SINGLE GUY out of 1000s in America has written close to what we are discussing in Murphy law...which touches their point of view but they never cover what we are saying.

Like...

Hey I'm Mike...I have a PHd in Quantum Physics from MIT. I'm a visiting professor in all top universities in the world. I have been researching on my subjects and came across this forum, they touch the base on what I'm researching. Here is the proof that I'm from MIT as I understand the vibe of this forum and i need to be credible.

and then they come up with Universe Being a Giant Hologram, Computer simulation and muddy the water ever more never explaining the whole when people ask, if we are just a computer simulation then why we feel pain and suffering, why do we have consciousness etc.

----

I'm not flattering myself comparing this with MITs, PHd etc etc :) ...

It wouldn't take one day for an enriched soul to figure out that Big Bang Theory, String theory is one big giant BS and what you know...after 30 years of BS, they themselves are inconclusive on it...WTF....

----

The AIs know the score. As I was researching on AIs. I came across Avengers 2 movie which is about to be released and what you know the main villain is an AI itself. They have muddied the water with Skynet thing...Wait till Avengers 2 comes out and it will be next to impossible to make people understand these AIs as they will say...Nice try copying it from avengers movie.

Trans-humanism agenda, Micro Chipping, RFIDs are parts of it....They want us to divert from our true evolutionary path and become robots.
Last edited by starchild5 on July 28th, 2014, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
How do you know about this AI? Who told you? Is there a book or website about it?

There is some evidence that our reality is a hologram or computer matrix program. But then how do you explain consciousness and awareness?

I wonder if the stars that we see are just a holographic wallpaper projection. Michael Tsarion says that based on his research, that there is a barrier above the earth that prevents humans from leaving it. The elites, who are human/alien hybrids, badly want to leave this planet. So they are pushing technology forward to accomplish that.

Is this AI good or evil? Does it control the law of attraction and karma too?

Murphy's Laws affect me even in the smallest ways. For example, my back tends to itch in the hardest to scratch place, at the exact center, which is hardest to reach. Why does it have to itch there?

Also, when I migrated my webhosting to Bluehost, a lot of things went wrong that tech support said should not have gone wrong. They have no explanation for it either. Very strange and peculiar. It seems that Murphy's Law affects cyberspace and web hosting servers too.

Why does Murphy's Law affect some people more than others though? Is it because of karma? Or does it go after freethinkers because we are a bigger threat to the matrix and have the potential to wake people up?

Hope this discussion doesn't weird anyone out. lol
I have replied it on the paranormal forum. As many are already saying, we have gone batshit crazy...so this reply will be like insanity ++ for some :) :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
Isn't the whole internet a form of AI too? Could it be that the internet was created to make us part of a new AI or merge into it? lol. Scary thought.

Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:

(sorry continuing the off topic stuff)

Jester,

Why would you need to be happier abroad? Just head to the midwest bible belt.

By your comment Israel, China, Singapore and Japan have horrible conditions because they are not "Christians", while the Philippines (Catholic), Angola (both) and Zimbabwe (Protestant) are paradises because they are almost all "Christian".
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
Isn't the whole internet a form of AI too? Could it be that the internet was created to make us part of a new AI or merge into it? lol. Scary thought.
lol. Yes. Also, Internet came from DARPA, good'ol American Military Industrial Complex. Do we really think, they will give us something, that could help us in anyway to further our goals in life.

I will sound like PaloAltoGuy now :)

Around 1994-1996, when Internet was just beginning to come up, most of the domain names were up for the grabs. I begged my dad to give me 500 INR around 10 USD so that I could buy business.com domain name. I saw huge potential in it....It was right there business.com and I couldn't get 10 USD to register it.

My dad just shrugged me off like before and told me to earn it and make my own living BS lecture when I was just graduating. He just couldn't understand the concept of a life time opportunity. He never listened to what I have to say, typical Indian middle class home.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business.com

It was sold for 7.5 million dollars and then 350 million dollars

http://techcrunch.com/2007/07/26/busine ... 0-million/

My heart wrenched in pain, every time i read the story of business.com domain being sold. I had followed that story for a long long time. business.com domain still haunts me and when you wrote about Internet being from AI, all those old memories came. I had tried to forget about it and move on to other stuff.

I had planned that I will buy domains like water.com pipes.com music.com every single domain sold for millions of dollars.

I was also very high on Google and wanted to buy its share for 95 USD when it came out but didn't had any money nor access to easy funds.

------------------

Since, then we have found more about this AI....It had positioned me in a such a way that I wouldn't be able to do anything even with all the knowledge in the world. What you know business.com was brought by Jewish guys...How convenient.

Its all fixed & rigged.....people just call it bad luck, destiny...when I showed the same thing to my father after the domain was sold, he said bad luck, I should have listened etc..My brother said...Its destiny....It was not lottery..I knew the potential of business.com.

They made it look like Internet is free but deeper AI has already positioned his own guys who will benefit from it.

There is no such thing as missed opportunities, bad luck, destiny..As we discussed about Murphy Law...Now that I have money, I could buy 100s of domains and they are all useless...Google shares are trading at over 900 USD now...

Everything is rigged...There is no point in trying....working hard etc etc...This AI will never give when we most need it and then it turns around and blame us and calls it Karma, Bad Luck, Destiny etc ..It doesn't value our talents....It is working against us in every which way possible.

95% of my time is now dedicated to destroying this AI NOT working hard to acquire skills....I believe I'm already super talented. I have multi-billion dollar ideas that could turn the world upside down..If a guy can see the potential of business.com and Google.com way way back...One can imagine what potential I have now. untill this AI is destroyed. I won't be able to do anything.

:) :) I know how I sound like .....My mind/ego up in my A*** :)...I'm not too full of myself...I get it....I just want to put this up in writing for others to understand that ITS NOT THEIR FAULT AT ALL. Everyone is born perfect. Its this AI that messing our lifes.