Kazakh volleyball player too beautiful

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Kazakh volleyball player too beautiful

Post by Cornfed »

She is very pretty, but not exactly my idea of an ideal women. It is interesting to know that this is what they find attractive there.

http://www.foxsports.com/other/story/is ... ful-072814
If soccer is "the beautiful game," has a teenager from Kazakhstan turned volleyball into the "too-beautiful game?"

Critics are saying Sabina Altynbekova, described by various media outlets as either 17 or 18 years old, is so attractive that it's a distraction to the sport. Even her teammates have noticed the adoration, and one report says Kazakhstan coach Nurlan Sadikov believed fans weren't even watching the games during a recent competition in Taiwan and instead just stared at her.

"It is impossible to work like this," he told told Tengrin News. "The crowd behaves like there is only one player at the championship."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I guess really this tells us what they find beautiful in Taiwan, not in Kazakhstan so much.

I would say she's pretty but not sexy.

For those of us who like more meat on the bone, I bet that there are other prospects in Kazakhstan that would suit us better.

Interesting catch, thanks for the post.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Jester wrote:I guess really this tells us what they find beautiful in Taiwan, not in Kazakhstan so much.

For those of us who like more meat on the bone, I bet that there are other prospects in Kazakhstan that would suit us better.

I agree, she's too thin for my tastes too. Of course she's very attractive. But, I was surprised that she was held up as the standard of near perfection. Not just because I personally prefer thicker girls but also because this particular girl has a bit of apparent facial asymmetry and you hear so much about how perfect faces are supposed to be very symmetric. I guess her popularity suggests that symmetry may be over-rated.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Rock wrote:
Jester wrote:I guess really this tells us what they find beautiful in Taiwan, not in Kazakhstan so much.

I agree, she's too thin for my tastes too. Of course she's very attractive. But, I was surprised that she was held up as the standard of near perfection. Not just because I personally prefer thicker girls but also because this particular girl has a bit of apparent facial asymmetry and you hear so much about how perfect faces are supposed to be very symmetric. I guess her popularity suggests that symmetry may be over-rated.
Rock, I thought you fancied tall women? She has long-a.ss legs which I'm enamored by.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Besides......She's doable, she's beddable, but she's not "too beautiful". WTF is wrong with Western media? All this is is a feeling of being threatened by a foreign woman with Mongoloid features whom is good at what she does that's an actual Central Asian/Kazakh/former Soviet-Union damsel.

This is a revisit to the Cold War bait-and-switch by the faggotry called Western media controlled by ___________________.