American hatred of Asian men - view from British Chinese.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

One problem for Asian populations living in countries like the USA is that a lot of the times the Asian women will learn to be attracted to white men though the TV that portrays them with white men and portrays white men as sexy and Asian men as lame.

But they can exist if they are together. For instance here in Australia in Chinatown the Asians seem so un-westernized it's weird that they live here. Mandarin and Cantonese seem to be many of their main languages and English is like a secondary and they live in an imaginary China that is inside Australia. Walk into Chinatown in Australia and it isn't just the Chinatown part, It's for many blocks around it. It's like you are in China, You rarely see another white person for a while. 300,000 Chinese people live in that 30 square kilometers or so.
Renatus
Freshman Poster

Re: American hatred of Asian men - view from British Chinese

Post by Renatus »

?????? wrote:
Renatus wrote:This is not just from American women (Americanized women of various races) but from the men too obviously. It is that whenever an Asian man is seen as being attractive they always pull out the words "But he is Asian". I have seen it a lot on Twitter and from my friends in the USA. There was an attractive Asian filmstar that some American girls were talking about on Twitter, about how he was attractive, "But eww, he is Asian". He may be tall, wealthy, good looking, ripped etc... "but he is Asian". That is what I find depressing... this Nazi like obsession with feeling racially superior.

In very few places in the world is there such accepted and blatant racism against a group of men. Which is why I don't understand why my American Asian brothers stay in the USA and take this contempt which American society obviously has for them. It is not paradise abroad, but, as a minority male you get judged more on your individual merits than just your race. An attractive man is an attractive man, an unattractive man is an unattractive man... that is the way it should be. But, in America, it seems not.

Another important point, the reason imo that American Asian women sell out and go for white men (statistics don't lie, seeing these couples around everywhere on US streets does not lie) is because of this relentless racism against Asian men in the media and society. It is sad that these women avoid Asian men because they are afraid of racism by others. They secretly hope that by going for whites they will be accepted into white society and acquire white privileges. However, they will never be truly accepted as whites by whites. It is a victory for racism.

Its a shame that Asians are treated badly in the US, no argument here. Most of the asians I have met have treated me well and I a have nothing bad to say about them. Still they shouldn't let these manginas and beta orbiters get them down. When those same white (Or other feminist supporting bootlicking men.)men are thrown into the meat grinder that is the divorce court, those asian men will realize that they were granted a gift when they were not a blip on American (Western) women's radar. A new chance to find something better abroad. I don't remember which poster said it, but I agree with him when he said not being noticed by women here in the US is not the worst thing that can happen to men here.
I have read many threads about personal experiences on this on the fitness forums I go on. It really does sound terrible (the whole alimony thing you guys have in your laws).
Renatus
Freshman Poster

Post by Renatus »

Zionosis wrote:One problem for Asian populations living in countries like the USA is that a lot of the times the Asian women will learn to be attracted to white men though the TV that portrays them with white men and portrays white men as sexy and Asian men as lame.

But they can exist if they are together. For instance here in Australia in Chinatown the Asians seem so un-westernized it's weird that they live here. Mandarin and Cantonese seem to be many of their main languages and English is like a secondary and they live in an imaginary China that is inside Australia. Walk into Chinatown in Australia and it isn't just the Chinatown part, It's for many blocks around it. It's like you are in China, You rarely see another white person for a while. 300,000 Chinese people live in that 30 square kilometers or so.
Historically, there has been discrimination of the sort against other races of men. You don't see their women running away at the first opportunity. We have to just accept here that Asian women are particularly susceptible to this type of brainwashing because of their unsteady mental dispositions. American Asian men trouble me by not even responding, I seriously wonder what they do. I know it's a case of too little , too late... but it's just like they are waiting to die and let their individual genetics be breeded out of existence.
Renatus
Freshman Poster

Post by Renatus »

zboy1 wrote:I agree with Zionosis and Chanta: Asian men should look for brides back in Asia, Latin America or Eastern Europe; don't pick an Anglo women or you'll get burned!

In Asia, Asian American and other 'Westernized' Asian men do very well there, and are prized as being a 'good-catch' for women. So, my brothers, go abroad! It's different, trust me!
I actually think the majority of Europe with the exception of southern Europe (e.g. Spain, Italy) is fine for Asian men, even the UK. Many British Born Chinese here have relationships with the local women. A lot of my family are Chinese men with British white women. However, we are all 5ft10 and above. Provided the Asian guy is objectively attractive, he should have no problems. An attractive man is an attractive man. Obviously not in the USA/Oz/Canada, but that is a special case.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Renatus wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Renatus wrote:This is not just from American women (Americanized women of various races) but from the men too obviously. It is that whenever an Asian man is seen as being attractive they always pull out the words "But he is Asian". I have seen it a lot on Twitter and from my friends in the USA.
Well, it is not everywhere like that, it is true that some English speaking countries, UK, USA, South Africa and a few others do have racist problems, but this is not like that in the entire world. - Racism supported by government was a former British colony thing.

Here in Tokyo you will notice a significant number of Japanese men with wives from Central Europe in the German speaking community.

Some Asians can be racist too against white men, for example Vietnamese men are often mentioned in this context.
I was born and bred in the UK and I love my country. The people also truly make an effort and look to merit, not race. Yeah, if you look like a stereotype you WILL get ignored and rejected. But, if you are an objectively attractive male you will get girls of all races into you. However, like the USA, if you are on the wrong side of average, you will find it tough here. The race issue in the UK is nowhere near as bad as the USA sounds though. In the UK, I have white friends who go out to bars and nightclubs and wing me. There is way less of the "us" and "them" vibe you get in the USA where it is like each race is it's own nationality and the Asian man gets hated for 'stealing our women' while the racists of the white men feel like they can date any race they want (hypocrisy). In the UK, if you are culturally British it is way easier to befriend and date people there.
I wouldn't trust this Yohan guy. I have already exposed him and he isn't from Japan. Also in Japan there are barely any Germans at all.
Germans make up 0.004% of the Japanese population. lol
And I have actually traveled to Japan and never saw all these supposedly Asian women walking around with white men. In fact it wasn't rare to not see another white person in the streets in a long time, And usually when you did it was a group of them like tourists.

In fact according to Japan's demographics there are only 2.1 million foreigners there and the vast majority are Asian people anyway. Most from China, Second Koreans, Third Brazilians of original Japanese origin, Third Filipinos.
In fact most white men that reside in Japan actually live on the American military bases.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

Zionosis wrote:(sadly many whites seem to have low IQ's like around 80 something, This is also the level that most criminals occur at).
I have known a few smart white people

Right, tell me again how we're the 'racists'. :roll:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Zionosis wrote: I wouldn't trust this Yohan guy. I have already exposed him and he isn't from Japan. Also in Japan there are barely any Germans at all.
Germans make up 0.004% of the Japanese population. lol
In fact most white men that reside in Japan actually live on the American military bases.
You are really a troll,
US-servicemen living in American military bases in Japan are not counted as 'Japanese residents'.

And who says, an US-serviceman is a 'white man'? If you look up the marines in any US-navy base like in Yokosuka, you will see, there are also women living there, and you will see there are Asians and also black people serving in the US-military....
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

WindowLicker wrote:
Zionosis wrote:(sadly many whites seem to have low IQ's like around 80 something, This is also the level that most criminals occur at).
I have known a few smart white people

Right, tell me again how we're the 'racists'. :roll:
It's not racist, it's just a fact. Most criminals are in the 80-89 IQ range in white countries.
In Sub-Sahara Africa the average IQ is 65 also. Not racist it's just a fact. Facts are facts.

I even had one of my unintelligent friends do a test online and he scored 90, And it's well known that online IQ tests are usually a bit easier than a real IQ tests. And this guy is so much like the average white person in every way.

But there is always some whites that are very smart. And even below them there are some pretty smart whites. It just seems that most average whites are a bit dumb. It's nearly like they can't even think for themselves.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Yohan, You are on my blocklist BTW. Have been for a while. I don't argue with troll idiots.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I think most honest people can state that Blacks don't possess the highest IQs in the world, but so what? Why the hostility towards Blacks, Zionosis? You sound like another Cornfed. Now, yes, Blacks are not exactly known for their intelligence, but to call Black people mentally inferior is beyond the pale.

And, besides, so what if Black people aren't particularly smart?

Every race has their strengths and weaknesses; Asians and Jews are smart, but lack physical gifts; Blacks are generally the opposite; Whites tend to be good at everything but do you notice that most serial killers and mass-shooters are White men, and that White women are probably the most entitled females in the world?
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

zboy1 wrote:I think most honest people can state that Blacks don't possess the highest IQs in the world, but so what? Why the hostility towards Blacks, Zionosis? You sound like another Cornfed. Now, yes, Blacks are not exactly known for their intelligence, but to call Black people mentally inferior is beyond the pale.

And, besides, so what if Black people aren't particularly smart?

Every race has their strengths and weaknesses; Asians and Jews are smart, but lack physical gifts; Blacks are generally the opposite; Whites tend to be good at everything but do you notice that most serial killers and mass-shooters are White men, and that White women are probably the most entitled females in the world?
Well Paloaltoguy has an IQ of 180 and is black, I am black and have an IQ of 173. Another famous black man who is a scientist has an IQ of 180.
IQ tests have been proven to be useless in gauging intelligence as Paloaltoguy has already pointed out.

I am not racist either, I don't think whites are smarter than blacks, I in fact don't think whites beat blacks in anything.
Race has been proven by science to be a social construct and most differences arise from the environment and upbringing. This is why really smart black men exist in the USA. If white men were born in the horrible conditions in Africa I doubt they would do well, Thus IQ is rather a measurement of how developed the country is rather.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Zionosis,

I'm starting to think your a troll by your response or lack maturity . I'm full Korean by the way. Re-read my thread. Historical when US bases were station in Asia and near all US military bases there were go-go bars. This is a fact. If it wasn't for the US occupation the sex industry in Asia would not have exploded.

Re-read my thread..you had p4p scene in many other countries. Asia included that had p4p scene there. But the US military open the door in big way for the western world. After GI Joe left the Thailand they were replace by the German tourist..this applies to other Asian countries. Regarding the number of westerns that visited the Japanese brothels. prior to WW2 were too small but after US army occupied Japan that was when the explosion happened in the sex industry between Japanese women and GIs...anyway I feel like it's waste talking to a 12 year.. .i
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:Zionosis,
I'm starting to think your a troll by your response or lack maturity . I'm full Korean by the way.
Zionosis is either trolling - or his knowledge is limited to some articles taken from military-related or religious-related US-publications, which consider Asia as retarded and the US as a savior who cannot do anything wrong. I think he was never anywhere in Asia.

He questions the knowledge of Asian people or the knowledge of non-US foreigners, who are living long term in Asia, but he is unable to prove them wrong.

Of course whereever US-military was showing up in Asia in a large number in the past, quickly prostitution was showing up too - openly and specially arranged for US military service personnel unable to communicate with local people due to the language barrier.

This was not only so in Japan past WWII, but also in South Korea and also in former South Vietnam and Thailand.

The setup of bars and brothels is also similar in Philippines, but with less communication problems as basic English is widely understood even by locals with little education.

Under the presence of US-military in Asia, local prostitution, which was run like a little business exploded and became a large international sex-industry.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

There is a large Chinese population in Vancouver but I still feel like an FOB although I'm a Chinese-Canadian that lived in Vancouver from age 6 to 12. The most critical years of my development from a sheep to an increasingly strong individual were all spent in Beijing. Those years (12 to 18) let me realize my passion for exploration and travel / expat living.

Racism in Canada is not as explicit as it is in the USA but I am certain that the whites here in Vancouver have an inner hatred and contempt towards Asians. I've been subject to one direct racist attack by a white man, but that was me as a kid.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Renatus
Freshman Poster

Post by Renatus »

Bao3niang wrote:There is a large Chinese population in Vancouver but I still feel like an FOB although I'm a Chinese-Canadian that lived in Vancouver from age 6 to 12. The most critical years of my development from a sheep to an increasingly strong individual were all spent in Beijing. Those years (12 to 18) let me realize my passion for exploration and travel / expat living.

Racism in Canada is not as explicit as it is in the USA but I am certain that the whites here in Vancouver have an inner hatred and contempt towards Asians. I've been subject to one direct racist attack by a white man, but that was me as a kid.
No offence, but I have always regarded Canada as being virtually identical to the USA but just mellowed down a bit in facade. I have no doubt they hold the same vulgar views of Chinese people as the Americans do. Canada seems just as degenerate as the USA culturally, where it worships anything that is "black" with Drake etc. All North Americans seem obsessed with proving themselves as being superior to the Chinese threat. But tbh, nothing short of a decisive victory for eastern civilisation will shut the white supremacists up. Better to be feared as their mortal enemy though than be a stooge in their system.

Notice that whenever a strong looking Asian man in the USA/Canada is in public, these white supremacist idiots always size them up and are looking for a fight. It's basically war in their minds, they seem to think they are already in a cold war with the Chinese.

Shame that a lot of American Asians are sellouts really, they deserve to be breeded out of existence tbh. White souls, white hearts, yellow faces. Sellouts. I always cringe whenever I see American born Chinese act like sellouts, they are the lowest of the low and deserve to be extinct.