Paloaltoguy's webcam girl

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Why are trolls like PaloAltoGuy, Cornfed, NewlifinthePhilippines, Zionosis and Anatol still on this stie? LOL. I guess it's for entertainment purposes, but their really starting to detract from the quality of this forum. ...

Everytime I try to recommend a friend, an acquaintance, or a poster on another forum (RooshV, NiceGuy, ROK, LoveShy, etc) to come and post here, they get shocked and disgusted by some of the people here, and are disturbed by some of the topics that get posted on the forum; Also the racism and the in-fighting on HappierAbroad, is quite sad. Haha. Sigh. ..

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:Why are trolls like PaloAltoGuy, Cornfed, NewlifinthePhilippines, Zionosis and Anatol still on this stie? LOL. I guess it's for entertainment purposes, but their really starting to detract from the quality of this forum. ...

Everytime I try to recommend a friend, an acquaintance, or a poster on another forum (RooshV, NiceGuy, ROK, LoveShy, etc) to come and post here, they get shocked and disgusted by some of the people here, and are disturbed by some of the topics that get posted on the forum; Also the racism and the in-fighting on HappierAbroad, is quite sad. Haha. Sigh. ..
It is quite simple. This is a certain kind of forum which caters to a certain kind of person, whereas those forums cater to other kinds of people. The idea is that people who like a particular forum post on that, whereas people who like different forums post there. If you don't like this forum, why don't you just f**k off? I don't understand your determination to co-opt and destroy this forum. Is someone paying you for this?
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

zboy1 wrote:Why are trolls like PaloAltoGuy, Cornfed, NewlifinthePhilippines, Zionosis and Anatol still on this stie? LOL. I guess it's for entertainment purposes, but their really starting to detract from the quality of this forum. ...

WTF you call me a troll. I have been the one to expose this idiot Paloaltoguy the most on here. Linked to his site originally for you guys, Clearly showed he is referencing women he doesn't know, Like that one he claimed is half Japanese but clearly isn't, His stupidity always fails him.
Corrected him on his pseudo science ramblings and clearly pointed out his 180 IQ claim.

Out of your list though, Paloaltoguy and Anatol are very blatant trolls though. Paloaltoguy is the worst and I think should be banned.

Paloaltoguy has his images hosted on www.conceptweb.io which is another really BS looking site with spelling errors. "Mechines"? lol.

These sites and like his original site look more like some college project or something.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Zionosis wrote:
WTF you call me a troll...
Zionosis, you are hardly anything else but an anonymous troll.

I cannot believe that you ever have been in Japan or generally somewhere in Asia as you have no idea of the daily life here.
It is really the first time in my life that a troll is claiming out of his fantasy I am a black man and insists I am not living in Asia.
As a fact, I am a white man from Central Europe and working in Japan since 1976.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Just tell em' to read and post on the expat forum.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Rock wrote:

Just tell em' to read and post on the expat forum.
Except for the fact that I am not a troll. I in fact have been exposing some of them on here. Paloaltoguy and Anatol are 100% trolls. Cornfed I don't think is a troll but just has extreme views.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Zionosis wrote: Except for the fact that I am not a troll. I in fact have been exposing some of them on here. Paloaltoguy and Anatol are 100% trolls. Cornfed I don't think is a troll but just has extreme views.
Sorry, but you are a troll - no question about that. You need only to read back some of your own nonsense, claiming I am a black man, not living in Japan, claiming I said, Japan 'loves' black people, calling me an 'idiot troll' and so on ....
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Yohan wrote:
Zionosis wrote: Except for the fact that I am not a troll. I in fact have been exposing some of them on here. Paloaltoguy and Anatol are 100% trolls. Cornfed I don't think is a troll but just has extreme views.
Sorry, but you are a troll - no question about that. You need only to read back some of your own nonsense, claiming I am a black man, not living in Japan, claiming I said, Japan 'loves' black people, calling me an 'idiot troll' and so on ....
You are not Japanese you idiot and I have challenged you on this. And I highly doubt you live in Japan if you have no concept of the Japanese writing or language.
If you are somehow some white man that lives in Tokyo and can't speak Japanese or understand Japanese writing then you have no right to call yourself Japanese and try to tell people what Japanese people think because clearly you aren't one. In fact every indication of you says your are an American idiot on a forum pretending you are a Japanese person.
They have a name for your types. Wapanese. Sadly there are a quite a few of your type on the internet.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I never claimed to be a Japanese, I often said, I am from Central Europe living in Japan. I am a native German speaker. Who says I cannot speak/write Japanese? Are you serious? This is my daily language since almost 40 years. Of course I speak other languages too, English, French, Malay and I can read a lot of Chinese.

You must be a troll, you write only nonsense.

Last time you told me I am on your Ignore list? How come you read my comments and reply to them?
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I have been taught the golden rule of NEVER forcing a woman to do something when she is not ready for it. It's simple respect.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Yohan wrote:I never claimed to be a Japanese, I often said, I am from Central Europe living in Japan. I am a native German speaker. Who says I cannot speak/write Japanese? Are you serious? This is my daily language since almost 40 years. Of course I speak other languages too, English, French, Malay and I can read a lot of Chinese.

You must be a troll, you write only nonsense.

Last time you told me I am on your Ignore list? How come you read my comments and reply to them?
You are a retard. I Challenged you on some image to read it and you typed back after a long time something that looked like you put it through a translator and copy pasted it. You fail.
Also you claimed in another thread you see German men walking in the streets with Japanese woman a lot. You are so stupid it isn't even funny. Are you aware that in all of Japan there are only 0.002% German men which equates to a bit over 2000 of them. You are a retard.

I would like to see how a person that can't speak Japanese would manage to set up their internet and organize rent and go to work in Japan. Nice one idiot. You spend most of your time on this website.
You aren't even from Central Europe you fool, You are clearly from an English speaking country and live there right now. Most likely the USA.

Your claims are in fact worse than Paloaltoguy's claims.

Also even if you somehow are some white man living in Japan on a visa (who understands no Japanese and spends all his time on a western website, lol) you still aren't Japanese and don't have any right to claim you are one and talk about Japanese opinions and how they think.
I pwned you in the other thread about the protests that you claim never happened. You are a total retard.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Bao3niang wrote:I have been taught the golden rule of NEVER forcing a woman to do something when she is not ready for it. It's simple respect.
You don't force a woman, you persuade her.

The key to making someone do something, is making them WANT to do it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I will tell you why. Winston's well-intentioned but GROSSLY naive forum policy of free speech is an anything goes policy.

Free speech does not mean anything goes, but since the forum is moderated in that manner, the trolls have free reign.

Those other sites don't tolerate the gratuitous nonsense that this forum allows itself to be polluted with. All of them BAN forum trolls without polls or votes and the like. They just sweep away the problem children when they need to. Winston's policy prevents that from happening so we have what we have. Granted, my counter attacks on forum racists are "exquisitely vicious" just to let them know how I look down on them, but none of that would be necessary from me if the forum stopped with the "anything goes because it is free speech" nonsense.

If you read and adopt Rooshv's forum policy, you will see a troll policy we should use here.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Bao3niang wrote:I have been taught the golden rule of NEVER forcing a woman to do something when she is not ready for it. It's simple respect.
Yea, it would probably mean life or death for an anorexic nerd like you. One tap would send you to the emergency room in a coma :roll:
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

I will tell you why. Winston's well-intentioned but GROSSLY naive forum policy of free speech is an anything goes policy.

Free speech does not mean anything goes, but since the forum is moderated in that manner, the trolls have free reign.

Those other sites don't tolerate the gratuitous nonsense that this forum allows itself to be polluted with. All of them BAN forum trolls without polls or votes and the like. They just sweep away the problem children when they need to. Winston's policy prevents that from happening so we have what we have. Granted, my counter attacks on forum racists are "exquisitely vicious" just to let them know how I look down on them, but none of that would be necessary from me if the forum stopped with the "anything goes because it is free speech" nonsense.

If you read and adopt Rooshv's forum policy, you will see a troll policy we should use here.
Alpha males make their own rules. f**k Rooshv's forum policy. Free speech means whatever we want it to mean. One who does not successfully order himself is commanded by another. The powerful obey themselves and command others. Everything that lives obeys, and if you can't obey yourself, someone else will command you. That's your problem. You can't command yourself. Seriously, if something is bothering you, stop being bothered by it. Very simple. All you nerds and geeks on here have no internal control. You are as useless as women in combat.

Most internet forums are made up of socially immature rejects and retards. That's why they get tolled. They've hidden themselves behind computer screens since they were ten years old, limiting their interactions to people who were like them. Now when someone shows up with a different view they go ape shit because they haven’t put any time into their social development. Really, this is a message board. If you don't like a message, go to the next one -- like a normal person would.