Are Paloaltoguy and others on this forum right about...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Are Paloaltoguy and others on this forum right about...

Post by Zionosis »

Are Paloaltoguy and others on this forum right about Asian women really liking black men.
I know most Asian women and in fact any race still mainly date their own but I am talking about the ones that go interracial here.

Do most Asian women that go interracial truly want a black man as the others have said on here, But many are just a bit scared so many settle for a white man.

Is the Asian women liking white men more of a stereotype that white men have built up in their own countries. So if black men and white men go to Korea or Japan the Asian women actually prefer the black men?
This is pretty interesting because I never knew this.

Also if an Asian woman is asked if she likes black men and she says "no". Is it rather that she is saying that to the white man because she doesn't want the white man to feel jealous?

I also never knew the Japanese worship black culture also, That's something interesting.

I was very misguided before until your guys taught me all this.

I remember a movie called "The last Samurai" with Tom Cruise and I can now see the stereotype they are trying to push. Making out that woman would be interested in him when in reality as you guys have pointed out she would more likely be attracted to a black man.

I think Wiki must be lying also. They claim that in the USA only 1.30% of Asian women that marry interracially marry black men. I call BS.
It also claims that 45% of American born Asians marry white men. Is this just more stuff to try to push the stereotype like the Hollywood movies?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Calm your tits, dude. Why do you care so much about this subject, as a typical, entitled White male?

Yeah, I know some White men resent seeing Black men dating Asian/White women, but what's that got to do with you? Why are you so angry and concerned with this particular subject? As you mentioned before...the interracial rate between Blacks and Asian are low, so why the worry? Asian men see nearly half of their women go interracial, whereas only a small percentage of White women do. (I think Asian men have a right to complain as opposed to White men.)

Are you jealous and hateful of Black men, Zionosis? Are you threatened by them in Asia, and resent the competition? Did your ex-grilfriend run-off with a Black man or something?

See...that's the thing with some White guys that I have a problem with: always thinking that Whites are superior race over everyone else. Always quick to demonize other races--if they are seen as a 'threat' to the dominance of White people.

Yeah, Black people are discriminated in Asia, but not all Black men do poorly in Asia. Some do alright in some countries like Japan, but...not as well as White men.

Yes, certain races like Blacks, have a much more difficult time in finding dates and wives, than White men do--but that's due to racism and other factors, not because of IQ (like you tried to imply in another thread).

Only a small segment of Asian women looking for a foreigner want to date a Black man; most prefer White or Asian men, but you make it sound like ALL Asian women are somehow racist against Black men (which is not true) or that Black man have a difficulty time EVERYWHERE in Asia. (That's true in some Asian countries, but not true in all.) And not all Asian women want a White man, either! Like you mentioned before, most Asian women desire Asian men above all else. ...
Last edited by zboy1 on August 3rd, 2014, 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Renatus
Freshman Poster

Post by Renatus »

zboy1 wrote:Calm your breasts, dude. Why do you care so much about this subject, as a typical, entitled White male?

Yeah, I know some White men resent seeing Black men dating Asian/White women, but what's that got to do with you? Why are you so angry and concerned with this particular subject? As you mentioned before...the interracial rate between Blacks and Asian are low, so why the worry? Asian men see nearly half of their women go interracial, whereas only a small percentage of White women do. (I think Asian men have a right to complain as opposed to White men.)

See...that's the thing with some White guys that I have a problem with: always thinking that Whites are superior race over everyone else. Always quick to demonize other races--if they are seen as a 'threat' to the dominance of White people.

Yeah, Black people are discriminated in Asia, but not all Black men do poorly in Asia. Some do alright in some countries like Japan, but...not as well as White men.

Yes, certain races like Blacks and others, have a much more difficult job in finding dates and wives, than White men--but that's due to racism and other factors, not because of IQ (like you tried to imply in another thread).

Only a small segment of Asian women looking for a foreigner want to date a Black man; most prefer White or Asian men, but you make it sound like ALL Asian women are somehow racist against Black men (which is not true) or that Black man have a difficulty time EVERYWHERE in Asia. (That's true in some Asian countries, but not true in all.) And not all Asian women want a White man, either! Like you mentioned before, most Asian women desire Asian men above all else. ...
The thing is, with white men, they seem like inherent control freaks. I don't know of any other race which are so fixated about the sex lives of other races of men. They seem to think they own all other races of women. It's really weird. Especially Americanized men.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Renatus wrote: The thing is, with white men, they seem like inherent control freaks. I don't know of any other race which are so fixated about the sex lives of other races of men. They seem to think they own all other races of women. It's really weird. Especially Americanized men.
Whenever such an annoying 'control-freak' talk is coming up it is always UK/USA related, and refers mostly to former British colonies, like South Africa, Zimbabwe etc. or to the USA former slave trade.

Especially Americans, when overseas, often try to shame the locals in foreign countries claiming USA is superior, telling them what to do, and what not to do, this might be related to feminism, to Christian religion, their life style, to child-support or even animal rights etc.

You will never see such a behavior with French and Russian people when they are travelling outside their own country.

In the past I had a lot to do with French speaking Africans - and yes, some of them married Japanese women and are still in Japan, they are in IT and trading companies and not in the entertainment industry or sport - and for them (same with me too) this 'race-nonsense-talk' simply said does not exist.

Black people from former French colonies, whenever this topic is coming up are only laughing, their opinion is that it is simply said about the money. If you are rich, you can control the poor - your race does not matter at all.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

zboy1 wrote: As you mentioned before...the interracial rate between Blacks and Asian are low, so why the worry?

Asian men see nearly half of their women go interracial, whereas only a small percentage of White women do. (I think Asian men have a right to complain as opposed to White men.)
Yes, certain races like Blacks, have a much more difficult time in finding dates and wives, than White men do--but that's due to racism and other factors, not because of IQ (like you tried to imply in another thread)...
This depends about which country you are talking. In USA where the 'race' plays a major role, this is all true, but not everywhere worldwide.

Asian men - those in South Korea and Japan - cannot complain for sure. In Japan many more Japanese men are with foreign wife than Japanese women with foreign husband, outnumbering them more than 2:1.

In Brazil, there are over 3 million Asian Brazilians, many from Japan, there are some Asian-White and some Asian-Black Brazil connections, not so many, but nobody says a word about it and cries about 'racism'.

I do not think, all black men have a more difficult time in finding dates, it depends in which country they are living, in Africa for sure, they are the majority and do not report any problems to find a wife. On the other side, in Europe are plenty of white men, who find nobody and are looking for a date with a foreign girl, and many are open to all races.

Personally I consider all this 'race' talk as idiotic, it does not solve any problem.

I also think, religion plays a much larger role in preventing international dating, especially Islam and Hinduism. Christian countries, USA and South Africa had even laws in the past to prevent interracial marriage. Only Buddhism was always open to any race.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

yawwwwnnn
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Renatus
Freshman Poster

Post by Renatus »

Yohan wrote:
zboy1 wrote: As you mentioned before...the interracial rate between Blacks and Asian are low, so why the worry?

Asian men see nearly half of their women go interracial, whereas only a small percentage of White women do. (I think Asian men have a right to complain as opposed to White men.)
Yes, certain races like Blacks, have a much more difficult time in finding dates and wives, than White men do--but that's due to racism and other factors, not because of IQ (like you tried to imply in another thread)...
This depends about which country you are talking. In USA where the 'race' plays a major role, this is all true, but not everywhere worldwide.

Asian men - those in South Korea and Japan - cannot complain for sure. In Japan many more Japanese men are with foreign wife than Japanese women with foreign husband, outnumbering them more than 2:1.

In Brazil, there are over 3 million Asian Brazilians, many from Japan, there are some Asian-White and some Asian-Black Brazil connections, not so many, but nobody says a word about it and cries about 'racism'.

I do not think, all black men have a more difficult time in finding dates, it depends in which country they are living, in Africa for sure, they are the majority and do not report any problems to find a wife. On the other side, in Europe are plenty of white men, who find nobody and are looking for a date with a foreign girl, and many are open to all races.

Personally I consider all this 'race' talk as idiotic, it does not solve any problem.

I also think, religion plays a much larger role in preventing international dating, especially Islam and Hinduism. Christian countries, USA and South Africa had even laws in the past to prevent interracial marriage. Only Buddhism was always open to any race.
With Asian men (specifically Chinese, who are targetted) do you think it is a coincidence that China is always presented in the media as the biggest threat to the US? That it must be contained and that China is inherently a bad country? There is the rivalry between the USA and China, and coincidentally we have a society and media in the USA which makes every effort to discredit the Asian and more specifically Chinese male. Every effort is made to put the Asian male at the bottom of society, it is a social construct that is not a coincidence imo. I believe that there are higher powers in the US black and white political elite doing their best to influence the masses here.

It all seems very much a Cold War mentality to me. I don't believe in coincidences.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Zionosis wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I think most honest people can state that Blacks don't possess the highest IQs in the world, but so what? Why the hostility towards Blacks, Zionosis? You sound like another Cornfed. Now, yes, Blacks are not exactly known for their intelligence, but to call Black people mentally inferior is beyond the pale.

And, besides, so what if Black people aren't particularly smart?

Every race has their strengths and weaknesses; Asians and Jews are smart, but lack physical gifts; Blacks are generally the opposite; Whites tend to be good at everything but do you notice that most serial killers and mass-shooters are White men, and that White women are probably the most entitled females in the world?
Well Paloaltoguy has an IQ of 180 and is black, I am black and have an IQ of 173. Another famous black man who is a scientist has an IQ of 180.
IQ tests have been proven to be useless in gauging intelligence as Paloaltoguy has already pointed out.

I am not racist either, I don't think whites are smarter than blacks, I in fact don't think whites beat blacks in anything.
Race has been proven by science to be a social construct and most differences arise from the environment and upbringing. This is why really smart black men exist in the USA. If white men were born in the horrible conditions in Africa I doubt they would do well, Thus IQ is rather a measurement of how developed the country is rather.

By Zionosis own words he is black. Unless he is full of shit and a troll job, He mentioned in other post that he traveled around Japan and saw no inter-racial or any non-Japanese in Japan. I also visited Japan. In general speaking it;s mostly Japanese but there are foreigners in that country.

Maybe as a black man he been rejected by Asian women and has this jealous towards white men with asian women or I don't know what his story is.

Regarding the inter-racial in Japan. Most Japanese date their own..but there are some Japanese women that do like white guys and some do like black guys. It's a minority but in Japan the expats hang out in the same area and the Japanese girls that go to the expats area are usually looking for a western boy friend. So if you go to that area it might appear that allot of Japanese girls are into western guys but it's only in that area.

Regarding Japanese men...just like Korean men if they marry inter-racially it usually with other Asian women.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

chanta76 wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I think most honest people can state that Blacks don't possess the highest IQs in the world, but so what? Why the hostility towards Blacks, Zionosis? You sound like another Cornfed. Now, yes, Blacks are not exactly known for their intelligence, but to call Black people mentally inferior is beyond the pale.

And, besides, so what if Black people aren't particularly smart?

Every race has their strengths and weaknesses; Asians and Jews are smart, but lack physical gifts; Blacks are generally the opposite; Whites tend to be good at everything but do you notice that most serial killers and mass-shooters are White men, and that White women are probably the most entitled females in the world?
Well Paloaltoguy has an IQ of 180 and is black, I am black and have an IQ of 173. Another famous black man who is a scientist has an IQ of 180.
IQ tests have been proven to be useless in gauging intelligence as Paloaltoguy has already pointed out.

I am not racist either, I don't think whites are smarter than blacks, I in fact don't think whites beat blacks in anything.
Race has been proven by science to be a social construct and most differences arise from the environment and upbringing. This is why really smart black men exist in the USA. If white men were born in the horrible conditions in Africa I doubt they would do well, Thus IQ is rather a measurement of how developed the country is rather.

By Zionosis own words he is black. Unless he is full of shit and a troll job, He mentioned in other post that he traveled around Japan and saw no inter-racial or any non-Japanese in Japan. I also visited Japan. In general speaking it;s mostly Japanese but there are foreigners in that country.

Maybe as a black man he been rejected by Asian women and has this jealous towards white men with asian women or I don't know what his story is.

Regarding the inter-racial in Japan. Most Japanese date their own..but there are some Japanese women that do like white guys and some do like black guys. It's a minority but in Japan the expats hang out in the same area and the Japanese girls that go to the expats area are usually looking for a western boy friend. So if you go to that area it might appear that allot of Japanese girls are into western guys but it's only in that area.

Regarding Japanese men...just like Korean men if they marry inter-racially it usually with other Asian women.
No not at all.

I've seen a picture of Zionosis.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

??? @ ^^^

You mean black or white?

Ive seen some Asian women here in my little city in Arkansas with black men, but its so rare. It seems they are almost always with a white men or an Asian male. Another thing I noticed is the ones who were in fact with a black man, you only seen them with them once or twice, and then they went white.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Well I am unsure now. Most seem to be in agreement with Paloaltoguy but others like jtest28 and Ghost seem to think the way I used to in that Asian women liking black men is rather rare and not common.

But the point was this I guess because even Cornfed said this. He said that most of the women when he was in China that were interested in white guys were also interested in black guys also.
Is that true.

Now let me tell you why it's an issue to me, Call me insecure but I don't particularly want to get with a woman who fantasizes about being with black men because I am not a black man.

One of the things I liked about Asian women was that they didn't seem to fantasize over black men like white women do. But now apparently they actually do when hearing peoples experiences like Cornfed and a handful of others.

So I guess Asians do have jungle fever but are scared to act on their urges.
So if you asked your Asian wife if you had one if she has fantasies about black men and she says "no", How truthful do you think that is, Is it rather just to keep the white guy happy because no white guy would want to hear that and I know because I am white.

Yes I did travel to Japan 2 years ago and never saw a black man there with an Asian woman. But maybe that was more to do with barely any black men being there. The Japanese women can't exactly date the black men if they physically aren't there.

I am unsure what women are better now to choose from, Both apparently fantasize over black men, Oh well. But I hear many people on the net and it was even on here say east Asian women are as bad feminists as American women and dislike men just as much if not more.
Again when I was in Japan I didn't notice this, Maybe I was blind to it because of how friendly they were. Maybe they are better at hiding their feminist mentalities than white women?

At the end of the day it's hard to know what to believe, My own experiences in Japan told me one thing, but the overwhelming amount of people on the net tell me another and too many say this on the net to just ignore it.

Same goes for the overwhelming amount of people saying east Asian women are only nice to you to get citizenship in your western country. The only problem I have with that idea was that when I was in Japan it seemed actually better and more civilized than countries like USA, Australia etc. I wonder why they all want to flee Japan and come live here according to people on the net.
We have a large Chinese population here in Australia but a tiny Japanese population, it doesn't seem like the Japanese in general want to flee Japan and go to the west.

It's very hard to know what the believe. If I see a square with my own eyes and think it has 4 sides but hundreds of people say I am wrong and it has 5. It starts to make me think if I am crazy or something.
Last edited by Zionosis on August 3rd, 2014, 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I think that would depend on the Asian woman at hand. I think some Asian women see white men the same way some white women see black men. So we white guys are black to them. (just with white skin) And then Ive seen Asian women who are quite racist toward blacks, but still want a white husband.

Just a theory I have.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zionosis wrote:But the point was this I guess because even Cornfed said this. He said that most of the women when he was in China that were interested in white guys were also interested in black guys also.
I'm only basing that on a few females in a provincial city, so it might be unusual.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

jtest28 wrote:I think that would depend on the Asian woman at hand. I think some Asian women see white men the same way some white women see black men. So we white guys are black to them. (just with white skin) And then Ive seen Asian women who are quite racist toward blacks, but still want a white husband.

Just a theory I have.

My old idea was not quite that. Because white men invented a lot and made a lot of great music like classical music that east Asians particularly enjoy and we have been quite dominant in the region for short periods.
I didn't use to think that Asian women saw us like blacks. That's interesting.
To me it used to seem like Asian women that went with white men thought the white race was better or something, But my old opinion of white women that go with black men isn't exactly that they think blacks are a superior and civilized race and better than the white race.

But if what you are saying is true and Asian women view us white men like blacks then that's surprising. I wonder if Asian men see white women as just like black women also.

I used to think that they disliked dark skin and liked pale skin and in nearly all their anime they usually have some white characters but never any black ones. I was under the impression that generally black people were seen negatively in Japan and that the Japanese people respected hard work and civility. Maybe I was wrong.

On the very rare occasion they do put a black man in anime they portray them as a**holes usually. And even in Japan they like the black man Bob Sapp who is a huge roided MMA fighter but they seem to look at him like in a Zoo like he is an animal.

When I was in Japan I never felt like the people saw me as an animal or were scared of me.