Return of Kings is a toxic site that I don't suggest reading

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Return of Kings is a toxic site that I don't suggest reading

Post by Cyrus »

This site is catching fire lately, but please understand that for the one or two valuable or insightful posts on that site, there are many, many more destructive ones. This includes:

- Rampant misogyny
- Blatant homophobia
- Thinly veiled racism

This does nothing to help bring awareness about American social disconnection. All it does is make people who discuss such topics get branded as creeps.

Also, it can infect your mind. You won't have any luck with women, ANYWHERE, if you're misogynistic. That includes hating American women. The reason American women "suck" is because of a broken US culture that promotes a lack of authenticity and makes everyone worried about social status and how cool they are. It's not really the fault of that nice girl at Starbucks doing her homework.

Many of RoK's points are easily rebutted. They recently made a post that real men should avoid workplaces that have women in them. It's such bollocks. I've had plenty of female bosses that I've really gotten along well with.

In fact, it's that whole "real men do X, Y, Z" concept that's horribly flawed. It's not the place of frustrated, lonely keyboard jockeys to tell you what a real man is and how you must behave.

They're also deeply conflicted. They promote fat-shaming and slut-shaming as counter-points to feminist rage. But why do they "slut shame" when the whole thing they're upset about is they're not getting laid? Wouldn't "more sluts" be their utopia? No, I get it, because the sluts are having sex with everyone else but THEM...

Finally, as master bigots, they brandish all feminists the same way. Reality check: there really are women's issues. For instance, genital mutilation and the endless bullshit women endure in countries like Pakistan. Women DO need a voice. However, you won't be seeing a tribute to Malala Yousafzai on that site anytime soon. Their "us versus them" attitude leaves no room for moderation.

Ultimately it's a toxic ideology, and if you want success with women and in life, distance yourself from hateful, bitter, angry people who cook up philosophies of backward rationalizations for their own spiritual black-holes.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I'm against females in the work place and I'm for fat-shaming and slut-shaming. This is consistent with being a traditionalist but it is not consistent with being a sleazy man. If you are a sleazy man you should expect women to become fat bitchy whores. The problem is most sleazy men are too stupid to associate their own parasitic behavior with spoiling women. Since they're too stupid they create hypocritical places like ROK that simultaneously shame women and encourage men to ruin women. Anyone who supports the iron fist of patriarchy should understand that PUA's are not allies. They are cockroaches that deserve to be exterminated even more than feminists.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

drealm wrote:I'm against females in the work place and I'm for fat-shaming and slut-shaming. This is consistent with being a traditionalist but it is not consistent with being a sleazy man. If you are a sleazy man you should expect women to become fat bitchy whores. The problem is most sleazy men are too stupid to associate their own parasitic behavior with spoiling women. Since they're too stupid they create hypocritical places like ROK that simultaneously shame women and encourage men to ruin women. Anyone who supports the iron fist of patriarchy should understand that PUA's are not allies. They are cockroaches that deserve to be exterminated even more than feminists.
I think I am going to repeat part of my above post in response to this thing.

"if you want success with women and in life, distance yourself from hateful, bitter, angry people who cook up philosophies of backward rationalizations for their own spiritual black-holes."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cyrus wrote:
drealm wrote:I'm against females in the work place and I'm for fat-shaming and slut-shaming. This is consistent with being a traditionalist but it is not consistent with being a sleazy man. If you are a sleazy man you should expect women to become fat bitchy whores. The problem is most sleazy men are too stupid to associate their own parasitic behavior with spoiling women. Since they're too stupid they create hypocritical places like ROK that simultaneously shame women and encourage men to ruin women. Anyone who supports the iron fist of patriarchy should understand that PUA's are not allies. They are cockroaches that deserve to be exterminated even more than feminists.

"if you want success with women and in life, distance yourself from hateful, bitter, angry people who cook up philosophies of backward rationalizations for their own spiritual black-holes."

ROK is good for mongers and PUA's, but poison for traditionalists and those opposed to the aforementioned groups.

The people at ROK are also are very good at diagnosing and recognizing problems in the system, but offer no real solution (except for mongering and PUA). Most of them do agree with HA and the concept of being abroad, though.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Rok and Roosh V sites are full of contradictions

On one hand they bash AW for being slutty and untraditional but then Rooshes sole purpose of traveling is to have easy sex with EE and Latina women...

They are bitter about AW not sleeping with them even though they are sluts for selected group of guys.

I still cant work out whether they want traditional or promiscuous women.
Roosh seems kinda lost guy , he doesn't know what to do anymore as 'notches' don't get him excited anymore.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

zboy1 wrote:
Cyrus wrote:

ROK is good for mongers and PUA's, but poison for traditionalists and those opposed to the aforementioned groups.

The people at ROK are also are very good at diagnosing and recognizing problems in the system, but offer no real solution (except for mongering and PUA). Most of them do agree with HA and the concept of being abroad, though.
To be fair, I have read some articles on ROK that support traditional gender roles. The problem is that in order to go back to traditional gender roles, we would need to have a civil war much worse than the previous one in order to change the current system, to me that's impossible because of how the modern man has been feminized, so in a way ROK readers have a point, why change a system when most men are not willing to die trying to change the current system, so it's better to go with the flow like using PUA tactics or moving abroad whichever works for you, who cares if western society collapses and people start eating each other, not my problem because people have become too selfish, so why give a f**k.

in fact some ROK readers agree with going abroad
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

ROK is an excellent resource that is chock full of points that all men need to consider. Do I agree with everything I read there, no? But most of what I read there is quality commentary that too few men are able to consider for themselves.

If you are a blue pill thinker, ROK is not going to be for you. But if you dwell upon reality as it is, ROK will open your mind beyond your wildest imagination.

Vomit up your blue pill, then evaluate that site!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Roosh is someone who cares only about himself. I read some of his stuff and I think he is big hypocrite. As others mentioned he speaks about women being traditional but he doesn't live a traditional lifestyle but instead mongers like crazy. If anything Roosh in some ways reminds me of Winston...they both want easy sex and easy lay but at the same time expect women to be virgin like and clean.It doesn't work like that..not in the real world. Roosh and I hate to say it but for some of the posters here is all about living in fantasy land. This fantasy land has unlimited supply of virgin like pretty women but are easy to get laid with and are tradtional...
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:ROK is an excellent resource that is chock full of points that all men need to consider. Do I agree with everything I read there, no? But most of what I read there is quality commentary that too few men are able to consider for themselves.

If you are a blue pill thinker, ROK is not going to be for you. But if you dwell upon reality as it is, ROK will open your mind beyond your wildest imagination.

The reason I know I'm dealing with a cult like ideology is because as soon as there's a dissenter they get called something, in this case "blue pill". Have reasonable opinions that are not widespread generalizations of an entire gender or point of view? You're a "blue pill" !
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

chanta76 wrote:Roosh is someone who cares only about himself. I read some of his stuff and I think he is big hypocrite. As others mentioned he speaks about women being traditional but he doesn't live a traditional lifestyle but instead mongers like crazy. If anything Roosh in some ways reminds me of Winston...they both want easy sex and easy lay but at the same time expect women to be virgin like and clean.It doesn't work like that..not in the real world. Roosh and I hate to say it but for some of the posters here is all about living in fantasy land. This fantasy land has unlimited supply of virgin like pretty women but are easy to get laid with and are tradtional...
I have to admire Winston Wu because I notice people bashing him on his own forum, and he doesn't ban those people lol. I've been to forums where if I mildly disagree with the owner of the site I'll get black-listed. I digress,

Anyway, someone has to be seriously damaged goods to hate on women who have a lot of sex... Like, who cares? More sex = a good thing, for the most part. At least, within reason. RoK suggests a woman is trash if she's had more than a few sexual partners in her life. But as others have pointed out, it's such a contradiction.

Personally I don't put sex on a pillar, so I don't really mind dating more traditional types of girls, which is probably why I am happier abroad ;-) if she doesn't want to give herself up right away, it's not a big deal to me.

As for Roosh, he's experiencing an existential crisis because, in fact all along, he was totally "in the Matrix" by believing that sex and fulfilling cultural expectations = happiness. Sex is not that great, by contrast being in love is the greatest feeling of all. Roosh pursues the former and not the latter, and one of the reasons is because at his core he doesn't really LIKE women... He tries to fit into a paradigm of women being playthings, and it's coming back to haunt him because that ideology is creating a dehumanizing effect on both his subjects and himself.

I could have predicted an existential crisis.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:ROK is an excellent resource that is chock full of points that all men need to consider. Do I agree with everything I read there, no? But most of what I read there is quality commentary that too few men are able to consider for themselves.

I agree. Anyone that's draws attention to America's dysfunctional social scene is someone you need to listen to.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

Taco wrote:

I agree. Anyone that's draws attention to America's dysfunctional social scene is someone you need to listen to.
It looks like it on the outside and that's why I read RoK for a while, until I realized that lacing all of their points of view is a lot of unnecessary hate and bigotry.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Cyrus wrote:

If you want success with women and life, kill off all degenerate men and take the women for yourself. This by default means all PUA's.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steezyy
Freshman Poster

Post by steezyy »

There are a handful of quality posters on that site, but most everything else is garbage. Roosh is a hypocrite, but definitely has valuable insight from time to time.