I.S.I.S. Continues To Advance

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Anatol
Junior Poster

I.S.I.S. Continues To Advance

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

I'm a Christian myself and noticed the last 15 years that all the great faiths of the world have fallen, by accepting p**-marital re*ations and feminism {(both are actually just one problem. For where there is no such thing as the unnatural women's rights, there are often no p**-marital re*ations)}. Christianity, most of Islam {(due to the puppet governments of U.S.A.)}, Hinduism, Buddhism, Shinto, have all fallen.

Only I.S.I.S. and similar fully-patriarchal Islamic groups are left. An interesting point of noting: These men have and MAKE USE OF all technologies like automobiles, internet, computers, G.P.S., mobile-phones, etc. Thus the modern Western man's argument that technology and culture are inseparable, is clearly ABSOLUTE nonsense!

Another point of noting: If these men had comparable manpower, equipment, logistics, etc. as the Iraqi puppet-army of U.S.A. has, they would surely be able to take over much much faster!! They are only 1,000 in number and possess none of the tanks, hummer-jeeps, etc., that America supplied the Iraqi 'army' with. Still, I.S.I.S. has great zeal and knows it's on the side of truth and its men have the support of much of the divided public that keeps fighting amongst itself {(Sunni, Shi'te, Kurdish, etc.)}. This is what has enabled it to capture large swathes of the country despite being outnumbered and outgunned 50:1.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Anatol- I'm curious: You had said they were on the side of truth, I was just wondering what truth that was.

As for being in a 50:1 fight, it doesn't seem like they're actually clashing with fifty times their number. They've had some clashes, but it seems like the opponents just rolled over. I wouldn't be half-suprised if this was the goal to begin with- have a war so as to leave a bunch of equipment for guys like these to win against a an enemy weakened by that war. If it should so happen to screw things up for other parts of the world, including things worse here in America, so much the better.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Anatol- I'm curious: You had said they were on the side of truth, I was just wondering what truth that was.

As for being in a 50:1 fight, it doesn't seem like they're actually clashing with fifty times their number. They've had some clashes, but it seems like the opponents just rolled over. I wouldn't be half-suprised if this was the goal to begin with- have a war so as to leave a bunch of equipment for guys like these to win against a an enemy weakened by that war. If it should so happen to screw things up for other parts of the world, including things worse here in America, so much the better.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Wolfeye wrote:Anatol- I'm curious: You had said they were on the side of truth, I was just wondering what truth that was.

Hello,

They're certainly clashing against superior manpower and equipment, perhaps even more so than 50:1. What is really helping them is not having to fight air-support from helicopters and jet-fighters. This is the same reason that U.S.A. and U.S.S.R. lost in Vietnam and Afghanistan. In both cases, their air-forces were neutralised albeit for different reasons. I suspect the reason U.S.A. never leaves its jet-fighters and helicopters when withdrawing from a nation {(such as in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq)} is because they are too valuable an asset that could help the enemy when captured by the enemy. And U.S.A. knows that its puppet-army will always fall to its opponent, because the opponent has truth on his side.

The truth is these 3 points:

[1~] Feminism is the most evil thing ever created. It means women having power over men. It's the most un-natural thing possible. It also brings a host of other wrongs with it {(p**-marital re*ations, g** rights)}. Hence, ANY man of ANY faith who fights against it, is on the side of truth.
[2~] These men are fighting to liberate their nation and protect their culture, religion, people, resources and land.
[3~] The Iraqi-army they are fighting against {(fellow-Iraqi soldiers)} are not going to fight with full-force, because they know they're puppets of U.S.A. Whoever is clearly wrong usually knows it and usually doesn't fight with as high a morale. He will not be willing to die for what he believes, whereas his opponent will be ready to die to protect truth.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

I have some new information from a news-article:

'Despite the billions of dollars spent on training and equipment by the United States during its eight-year occupation, Iraq's million-strong army completely folded when insurgents attacked last month.'

There were about 1,000 men from the I.S.I.S. who battled the 1,000,000 men of the puppet Iraqi army. The odds were about 1000:1, manpower-wise. Still, I.S.I.S. controls about half the country. Recent news-reports say that it is currently a stale-mate. Hopefully, I.S.I.S. will be successful in the long-run!!
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Hmm, Anatol. I don't think you quite understand feminism. Feminism is ok with masculine violent types of men. They often are attracted to convicts and serial killers. It's the sweet, and caring males that they are repulsed by and shun. Liberal feminists often defend Islam and shun Christianity in it's pure form, but with the exception being new age luciferian christian doctrines. Even those they have a hard time accepting. What feminists want is to be big and tough "manly" yet still be man handled by borderline gay alpha males. I really think at least 99% if not all feminists are possessed by jezebel demonic principalities or her demonic spawns such as lilith. It's pretty strange as well that this Islam group is named after "isis" the same goddess of the feminist movement. The feminist leadership Who to the useful idiot culture appear to be atheist or pagan or new age or even luciferian christian are leaded into the ditch by full blown satanist feminists. Blind leading the blind
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

bladed11 wrote:Hmm, Anatol. I don't think you quite understand feminism. Feminism is ok with masculine violent types of men. They often are attracted to convicts and serial killers. It's the sweet, and caring males that they are repulsed by and shun. Liberal feminists often defend Islam and shun Christianity in it's pure form, but with the exception being new age luciferian christian doctrines. Even those they have a hard time accepting. What feminists want is to be big and tough "manly" yet still be man handled by borderline . I really think at least 99% if not all feminists are possessed by jezebel demonic principalities or her demonic spawns such as lilith. It's pretty strange as well that this Islam group is named after "isis" the same goddess of the feminist movement. The feminist leadership Who to the useful idiot culture appear to be atheist or pagan or new age or even luciferian christian are leaded into the ditch by full blown satanist feminists. Blind leading the blind
Hello,

Feminism has a very bad effect on the males of society and leads to the females being masculine, mad, rude and having power over males. Both these are unacceptable.

I've never heard feminists agreeing with Christianity or Islam.

Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

The I.S.I.S. has issued a new map. LARGE swathes of Africa and parts of Europe as included now as well. Hopefully, we will see the spread of these anti-feminist heroes! I am a Christian and my homeland Spain was Islamic 700 years ago. If eradicating feminism means a return by Islam, I support it.

THE SORDID FEMINIST MEN {(90% OF THE WORLD'S MEN)} ARE DEMENTED AND BENT UPON DESTROYING PATRIARCHAL CULTURES. WE PATRIARCHAL {(normal)} MEN MUST BE ALERT. SHIELDS RAISED!! CHARGE!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Back in the 70's when Qadaffi tried to annex the Aouzou Strip from Chad, the Libya army sent Soviet style mechanized force with T-55 MBT and BMP-1. The Chadians responded with loading French-supplied ATGM's and HMG's on back of Toyoda pick-up trucks that easily hopped around the sand dunes and right into Libyan air fields. The Libyans got their butts kicked.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

momopi wrote:Back in the 70's when Qadaffi tried to annex the Aouzou Strip from Chad, the Libya army sent Soviet style mechanized force with T-55 MBT and BMP-1. The Chadians responded with loading French-supplied ATGM's and HMG's on back of Toyoda pick-up trucks that easily hopped around the sand dunes and right into Libyan air fields. The Libyans <> <> <>.
Hello,

I've erased part of your last sentence, for it contained a lewd phrase.

Interesting and quite ingenious by Chad!. One thing is certain: Africa is very divided and war-torn for a long time, since it has a tribal-based culture. And of course Khadaafi was a great man who didn't yield to filthy U.S.A.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

bladed11 wrote:Hmm, Anatol. I don't think you quite understand feminism. Feminism is ok with masculine violent types of men. They often are attracted to convicts and serial killers. It's the sweet, and caring males that they are repulsed by and shun. Liberal feminists often defend Islam and shun Christianity in it's pure form, but with the exception being new age luciferian christian doctrines. Even those they have a hard time accepting. What feminists want is to be big and tough "manly" yet still be man handled by borderline gay alpha males. I really think at least 99% if not all feminists are possessed by jezebel demonic principalities or her demonic spawns such as lilith. It's pretty strange as well that this Islam group is named after "isis" the same goddess of the feminist movement. The feminist leadership Who to the useful idiot culture appear to be atheist or pagan or new age or even luciferian christian are leaded into the ditch by full blown satanist feminists. Blind leading the blind
+1

A lot of truth packed in here, Bladed.

You should write.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

momopi wrote:Back in the 70's when Qadaffi tried to annex the Aouzou Strip from Chad, the Libya army sent Soviet style mechanized force with T-55 MBT and BMP-1. The Chadians responded with loading French-supplied ATGM's and HMG's on back of Toyoda pick-up trucks that easily hopped around the sand dunes and right into Libyan air fields. The Libyans got their butts kicked.
I remember that. It was hilarious. It would make a great movie.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Wolfeye wrote:Anatol- I'm curious: You had said they were on the side of truth, I was just wondering what truth that was.

Yeah, Anatol sure seems like a rat from some Anglo-Zionist intel.

ISIS advance is bizarre.

Everyone knew the Shiite puppet state wouldnt be able to keep hold of the Sunni Ba'athist regions when the Zionist-Neocon mercs pulled out. But this ISIS stuff seems like stage-managed bullshit.

And where were freaking helos and jets? Nowhere. Grounded as part of the plan, maybe. A puppet show.

Oh and that advance throught the desert, all in a line? Yeah that's how ya do it. Sure.

PS If ISIS hits the US, find an Israeli or a CIA officer and kick him in the nuts.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

Jester wrote:Yeah, Anatol sure seems like a rat from some Anglo-Zionist intel.
I doubt it. More like yet another schizo on HA.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

WindowLicker wrote:
Jester wrote:Yeah, Anatol sure seems like a rat from some Anglo-Zionist intel.
I doubt it. More like yet another schizo on HA.

No shortage, is there?