Israel's Ultra-Orthodox "Problem"

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Moretorque wrote:
OutWest wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Sorry, I don't side with Zionists; I believe they're a threat to humanity, to Western civilization/Western culture and to White people (and people of all races around the world).

Threat to humanity? LOL One way or the other, the world might end if they get their tiny postage stamp
plot of land to call a country. I mean, compared to Islamo-facists like ISIS and the Mullahs running Iran?
Hezbollah and Hamas are not being supported by the Arab world, they are being sponsored by Iran.
A few months ago, Egypt vowed to eradicate Hamas, and now Iran's proxies are getting hosed in Gaza, while the Arab world looks the other way.

A cluster of high level IDF officers were reportedly spotted in the Saudi capital this last Autumn.
It's going to get "stranger and stranger". The politics of the Middle-East are going to realign. l
I should study this more in detail but the first thing I noticed when looking into this whole gig was the state of Israel was pushed at the same time they found oil and then you had WW1 and England and it's lap dog America have redrawn all the lines and just plain taken it over and set a system up where there is no payment involved and have been looting the oil over there for over a 100 years.

Those people have been hosed by the west and I find anything that comes out in our controlled media for the most part is 180 out of what the reality is.

Exactly which Middle East country gives free oil to England or any other country?
Reality check: One of the largest wealth transfers ever has been the transfer of wealth
from the West to the oil producing countries of the middle east, who have become fabulously
wealthy as a result. The industrial revolution IN THE WEST produced the need for this oil.
Without this, the middle east would be what is was before- poor Arabs with lots of strange tar pits.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:There is a difference between "promoting" and "engaging in". Orthodox Jews will sell to non-Jews whatever it is that non-Jews want to buy, but the Orthodox don't care what that is. It is the Liberals who promote certain preferences for the masses. The Orthodox are anti-liberal in the sense that they themselves live conservative lives and don't want liberals interfering with that.
I see the distinction you are making, but it is purely theoretical.

In the real world, business owners DO promote their products.

One tech-savvy entrepreneur I met told me that he himself didn't know how to promote, so he affiliated himself with some MBA's who could that for him. And he got rich.

A man is the sum of his deeds.
You are what you sell.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

zboy1 wrote:Sorry, I don't side with Zionists; I believe they're a threat to humanity, to Western civilization/Western culture and to White people (and people of all races around the world).
'Zionists' is code for 'j*ws', when nice people don't want to face the j*wish question directly. But it's a misleading term though, of course, as the international-j*w is not necessarily "Zionist" in the original(?) sense of the word.

If one wants to still appear somewhat PC while still being able to address the pressing issues, one could recommend using the term 'radical j*ws', or something to that effect. Just for the sake of keeping most idiotic crowds from shutting down.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

OutWest wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Threat to humanity? LOL One way or the other, the world might end if they get their tiny postage stamp
plot of land to call a country. I mean, compared to Islamo-facists like ISIS and the Mullahs running Iran?
Hezbollah and Hamas are not being supported by the Arab world, they are being sponsored by Iran.
A few months ago, Egypt vowed to eradicate Hamas, and now Iran's proxies are getting hosed in Gaza, while the Arab world looks the other way.

A cluster of high level IDF officers were reportedly spotted in the Saudi capital this last Autumn.
It's going to get "stranger and stranger". The politics of the Middle-East are going to realign. l
I should study this more in detail but the first thing I noticed when looking into this whole gig was the state of Israel was pushed at the same time they found oil and then you had WW1 and England and it's lap dog America have redrawn all the lines and just plain taken it over and set a system up where there is no payment involved and have been looting the oil over there for over a 100 years.

Those people have been hosed by the west and I find anything that comes out in our controlled media for the most part is 180 out of what the reality is.

Exactly which Middle East country gives free oil to England or any other country?
Reality check: One of the largest wealth transfers ever has been the transfer of wealth
from the West to the oil producing countries of the middle east, who have become fabulously
wealthy as a result. The industrial revolution IN THE WEST produced the need for this oil.
Without this, the middle east would be what is was before- poor Arabs with lots of strange tar pits.
What do you think the Brics is about, rumor has it they are going to back the money with real goods and services but I will believe that when I see it. Why have a honest system of trade when you can print money and get all the worlds wealth for free.

Yes the ruling class who were erected in place by the west to manage shop in the middle east while the west was setting this system up did get some benefits but being able to decide the fate of their nations was not one of them, the people did not benefit at all except for some modern trinkets.

What do you think all the war has been about over there the last 100 years? the people of those lands benefitting from their black gold ?

The store of value we gave them the money is going to it's real value fast 0 where as the oil that was extracted has held it's value quit nicely. There is no doubt the west did show them how to come of modern age but the people who own the banks and control and own the oil corporations got it for free by creating credit out of thin air and in the process has debased the peoples of the worlds labor and store of savings with currency devaluation. So long term the acceptors of this money get their natural resources hauled off and unless they spend or invest the money quick it goes to 0 it's real value.

Why do you think these guy's are going after the gold and oil reserves of the world? they know history and the fate of fiat money. You better get the get'in while the get'in is good because credits produced by the state ain't gett'in it for long.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:
'Zionists' is code for 'j*ws', when nice people don't want to face the j*wish question directly. But it's a misleading term though, of course, as the international-j*w is not necessarily "Zionist" in the original(?) sense of the word.

If one wants to still appear somewhat PC while still being able to address the pressing issues, one could recommend using the term 'radical j*ws', or something to that effect. Just for the sake of keeping most idiotic crowds from shutting down.
I have come to the conclusion the whole system we have has been carefully crafted to protect the people running this money system and human religious shields fit in quit nicely to help dupe.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

droid wrote:

I think your POV on that may be common.

In my case I sometimes use the word Zionist in order to include ignorant red-state Christian Zionists, like the ones drooling for war on Fox News. There seem to be more of them in the US than there are Jews of any stripe. And at least you beat down Jews with shame. Even if they lack a conscience, they still consider appearances. But the Christian Zionists are true fanatics. Israel is God's people, their preacher said it and that settles it.

Re your "radical Jews" idea, I like it. But only to irritate people talking about "Muslim radicals." Personally I would prefer the term "Zionist Jew Fanatics", in order to make clear that I am not including, for example, most US Jews.