Return of Kings is a toxic site that I don't suggest reading

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

nicho12 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Cyrus wrote:
drealm wrote:I'm against females in the work place and I'm for fat-shaming and slut-shaming. This is consistent with being a traditionalist but it is not consistent with being a sleazy man. If you are a sleazy man you should expect women to become fat bitchy whores. The problem is most sleazy men are too stupid to associate their own parasitic behavior with spoiling women. Since they're too stupid they create hypocritical places like ROK that simultaneously shame women and encourage men to ruin women. Anyone who supports the iron fist of patriarchy should understand that PUA's are not allies. They are cockroaches that deserve to be exterminated even more than feminists.
I think I am going to repeat part of my above post in response to this thing.

"if you want success with women and in life, distance yourself from hateful, bitter, angry people who cook up philosophies of backward rationalizations for their own spiritual black-holes."

ROK is good for mongers and PUA's, but poison for traditionalists and those opposed to the aforementioned groups.

The people at ROK are also are very good at diagnosing and recognizing problems in the system, but offer no real solution (except for mongering and PUA). Most of them do agree with HA and the concept of being abroad, though.
To be fair, I have read some articles on ROK that support traditional gender roles. The problem is that in order to go back to traditional gender roles, we would need to have a civil war much worse than the previous one in order to change the current system, to me that's impossible because of how the modern man has been feminized, so in a way ROK readers have a point, why change a system when most men are not willing to die trying to change the current system, so it's better to go with the flow like using PUA tactics or moving abroad whichever works for you, who cares if western society collapses and people start eating each other <> <> <>
Hello,

Western societies won't collapse but they are and will stay matriarchal for a long time now, with most of the world becoming matriarchal in the next 50 years. That 'civil-war' was supposed to be done by China, Russia and India in a tripartite {(3)} alliance against U.S.A./U.K./Europe/Australia/New Zealand. This was supposed to occur about 15-20 years ago when the world's nations were still apart. It's not hyperbole to say that this would have been World War III!!!!

However, all 3 nations ran away and the ONLY ones left fighting the evil feminism from the entire world are the Muslim men in Iraq/Syria/Afghanistan/parts of Africa/parts of Pakistan.

The Islamic men are traditional enemies of Christianity but with Christianity totally succumbing to evil feminism {(feminism is the arch-enemy of Christianity)}, the Muslims look like the world's only hope.

BE IN NO DOUBT GENTLEMEN: THE TOP PRIORITY IS TO WIPE OUT PURE ISLAM BECAUSE IT IS TRYING TO RESIST WOMEN'S RIGHTS NONSENSE. THIS IS THE ROOT CAUSE FOR THE WARS AGAINST IT THE PREVIOUS 15 YEARS.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Banano wrote:Roosh seems kinda lost guy , he doesn't know what to do anymore as 'notches' don't get him excited anymore.
I think he's on the way to becoming a post-modern social/political commentator. A sort of red pill hybrid of Rush Limbaugh and Tom Leykis, for a new generation. If his forum, books and ROK continue to soar, he should get his own radio show.
Flatland
Freshman Poster

Re: Return of Kings is a toxic site that I don't suggest rea

Post by Flatland »

Cyrus wrote:This site is catching fire lately, but please understand that for the one or two valuable or insightful posts on that site, there are many, many more destructive ones. This includes:

- Rampant misogyny
- Blatant homophobia
There's absolutely nothing wrong with any of that. And if you think there is you probably don't belong on this site either.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Most of the time, I just think that he is funny. For example, his "Truth About Medellin" video.

One of my blog posts was about Roosh.

http://sexualobjectification.blogspot.c ... osh-v.html
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

ROK is like the MGTOW forum, in the sense that if you aren't a clone of them, you're out. I check them every day and they do say lots of interesting stuff, but they're both populated by idiots.

By contrast, this place is like a hippy colony. Every oddball is welcome.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fightforlove wrote:
Banano wrote:Roosh seems kinda lost guy , he doesn't know what to do anymore as 'notches' don't get him excited anymore.
I think he's on the way to becoming a post-modern social/political commentator. A sort of red pill hybrid of Rush Limbaugh and Tom Leykis, for a new generation. If his forum, books and ROK continue to soar, he should get his own radio show.
That would figure. Doosh's social commentary is cynically concocted advertising copy to sell his PUA bullshit, hence the frequent contradictions. Therefore it makes sense that the lamestream media and their bovine audiences would find it more palatable that actual sincere social commentary appearing on sites like this.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

Flatland wrote:
Cyrus wrote:This site is catching fire lately, but please understand that for the one or two valuable or insightful posts on that site, there are many, many more destructive ones. This includes:

- Rampant misogyny
- Blatant homophobia
There's absolutely nothing wrong with any of that. And if you think there is you probably don't belong on this site either.
I'd like to hear what Winston thinks about that statement. I've always liked his book-- very insightful social commentary, as well as the theme of this site, and I never detected any sort of homophobia or misogyny in his writing. My sense is that the intentions of this site are not like that at all, but a few weirdos like yourself hijacked it and Wu is OK with letting you post here, because somebody needs to populate the forum, even if some of them are broken shells of people :)
steezyy
Freshman Poster

Post by steezyy »

Deleted
Last edited by steezyy on April 1st, 2015, 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

steezyy wrote:RoK is full of fake alpha keyboard warriors that like to spew bullshit.

How many of the RoK writers are actually successful in life? You can probably guess by reading their articles.
It's hard to be successful when you're filled with anger. They have an article up this week that was almost a good read. A writer was explaining how he and his wife (?) chose a natural childbirth.

Instead of keeping the writing like that of a normal person's, midway it went into a tangent about how he had to do it to escape feminazi nurses, and I was like WTF?

I'm not a big fan of feminist crazies, but I don't see them coming out of the walls. I don't blame feminists everywhere I go. Intellectually there are some skewed gender ideas in the USA but I don't carry around with me baggage and victimhood.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

I don't agree with ALL of roosh's articles and certainly I don't back homophic ideas but let's face it, the Republican Party is homophobic isn't it? I personally have nothing against gays but it's not at all unusual that people do (just see republican ideology as an example). I didn't see any racial articles, maybe I missed those? But when it comes to American women, he is spot on. Yes, some of his articles are a bit over the top (some stuff is too negative and I admit some do come across as a bit hateful) but I think overall most of his material is very good.

And Roosh is right about the obesity problem. Thre are too many Americans who don't care what they do to themselves and just eat themselves to death. Have you seen how most Americans stuff themselves silly? Go to any burger joint and watch them down a huge burger, with a sugar ladened coke, huge order of fries and then top it off with a large sugary desert. :shock: This is the way MOST Americans eat. Even the bible tells us to treat out bodies like a temple and not to be gluttonous!! This politically correct fat acceptance is making being fat and unhealthy acceptable which is gluttonous! Our culture is becoming undiscliplined and one of the ways to change that lazy attitude is to make people aware that being obese is not acceptable . Forget political correct BS. I agree that a certain percentage of overweight people can't help it due to their genetics and I have nothing against fat people who "try" to work on their weight. Kudos to those people. But my observations of the average american's portion sizes and eating habits does not allow me to disagree with roosh's points. In addition, Im a bit pissed off at this obesity epidemic because in my view, it had a significant effect on ruining my dating life over the past 15 years because so few women are thin anymore, it made the competition for the thin women way too fierce. So yea, I'm somewhat pissed off about it. We need to stop this politically correct BS and stop coddling degenerate behaviours!! Kudos to Roosh for fighting the tide of Political correctness. Fat acceptance is simply going to make people even more LAZY about taking care of themselves. Im not suggesting being mean to overweight people, but we shouldn't give it a pass either. We need to CARE! Obesity is a serious problem and based on my observations with watching most americans eat, more than half dont seem to care and continue to eat HUGE portion sizes and SUPER SIZE their sodas.

Last edited by steve55 on August 31st, 2015, 9:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

The Islamic men are traditional enemies of Christianity but with Christianity totally succumbing to evil feminism {(feminism is the arch-enemy of Christianity)}, the Muslims look like the world's only hope.
Interesting comment Anatol. Cultural historian Morris Berman commented in a similar manner on the subject of Muslims. I can imagine
they see today's dark side of feminism as an abomination which I think most Christians do to.

Insight into why 9/11 happened - by cultural historian Morris Berman

"Our lives are overwhlemed by (often meaningless) work, existence is trivialized and super saturated by the media, children are indoctrinated with corporate consumerist ideology, and communities are destroyed by technologies of isolation and privatization. Everything is disintegrated: human bonds, work, romantic partnerships, and communities. Such things are seen only as items meant to be consumed. The loss of culture that we have experienced has left America with a "mass individualism"....no wonder fundamentalists of every kind see us as a moral threat. Which brings us back to September 11, and the so called attack on civilization. Was it really that? Is America really the standard bearer of a genuine civilization that it was, say, only sixty years ago? America sees the rest of the world as one big happy market to be exploited. There are undoubtedly many reasons for the 9/11 attacks, but the fear that the American technocultural wasteland will, via US foreign Policy, overwhelm the Islamic nations surely has to be high on the list. I am no fan of fundamentlist regimes. Traditional or tribal cultures are typically repressive, hierarchical, and claustrophobic; the way they treat women (just for starters) says enough, as far as I'm concerned. But they do have one thing that we seem to lack: a spiritual center, a mode of guidance (focal practice) that s deeper than the world of commodities and consumerism. Hence the impulse behind Jihad is nothing less than "a holy struggle against something that is seen as evil. A large percentage of of Muslims and Arabs view TV programs such as Dynasty or The Simpsons or Sex in the CIty as part of a Western Plot to destroy their religious values; they feel they are being colonized by Nike asnd McDonald's and by the 'garbage' of American media. Should we be so surprised that they applaud our deaths?

Kishore Mahbubani, who served as Singapore's permanent representative to the United Nations and deputy secretary of foreign affairs, points out that between 1960 and 1995 violent crime in the United States has increased 560%, single mother births went up 419%, and divorce rates and numbers of children living in single parent homes both climbed by 300%. This, he says is massive social decay. Many a society shudders at the prospect of this happening on its shores (If the family is unstable, the society is unstable). Egyptian writer Sayyid Qutb - dubbed the "intellectual grandfather to Osama Bin Laden" by the New York Times - once put it in a postcard he mailed from New York , "If the world became America it would be the disaster of humanity".

This concern - that the cultural impact of the West, the power of its economic and technological juggernaut, will seduce the Muslim world and thereby destroy it's spiritual integrity- is a key anxiety for that world that goes back a long way. From a Muslim perspective then, the modern West is inevitably going to appear godless and shallow." (Morris Berman Dark Ages America).

It is probably not an accident that Mohammed Atta, who coordinated the attack on the World Trade Center, wrote his thesis on the Islamic City, on the fabric of tradition that one finds in the market place of Aleppo. Here, he wrote, in the labyrinth of souks, the open booths ofsmall merchants, one finds real human interaction - courtesy, dignity, and charm- as a matter of course, in contrast to the cold, dismissive attitudes of checkout persons in the West. As Malise Ruthven puts it, Western social interactions are crude and formulaic." (Morris Berman Dark Ages America pg 77)

And Social psychologist Jean Twenge too:

"A corrosion of close relationships and a substitution of fantasy for reality – paint a bleak image of the world. It (America) looks like an upside down bird’s nest: a hollow vessel with an empty interior and a rotting structure" (Jean Twenge The Narcissism Epidemic, pg 277)
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Return of the Kings is Awesome!

In my professional opinion the problem is that you Cyrus are a Worthless Feminist Loving F*ggot
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

Jonny Law wrote:Return of the Kings is Awesome!

In my professional opinion the problem is that you Cyrus are a Worthless Feminist Loving F*ggot
It's good thing you put an asterisk in "faggot" or else someone might get offended. Now go shave your neckbeard, take off your fedora and try getting some sunlight and it might improve your mood.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously an aversion to faggots in the West and disgusting Western sluts makes perfect sense. There are other reasons to dislike Doosh et al.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello Member steve55:

I cannot quote your paragraph because of the lewd photograph {(it contains a very inappropriate word to be saying in public)} in your icon but let us focus on the discussion ~

Yes, Christianity and Islam have been enemies traditionally but does anyone ever ask WHY? Has anyone ever read Christianity's The Ten Commandments??? Most people today in U.S.A. have no idea what they are! Has anyone read the Psalms and actually believes them these days in America???? They are full of references to how p**-marital re*ations are wrong, g**-rights are wrong, curse words should be avoided {(and in prior more civilised times before feminism addled the brains of all men, 'curse words' were much less direct)}, alcohol leads to many types of misdeeds, references to the 7 deadly sins, etc. If one studies the Koran, he will probably find the same in that Holy-Book {(I've never read it or even parts of it but both Christianity and Islam are Abrahamic-based religions and so share many commonalities)}.

So then why would they keep being at war the last 1,300 years? SIMPLE! There are differences {(such as not eating pork, covering females except the ocular parts, etc.)} and THESE DIFFERENCES are what caused the fights. The similarities were 70% and the differences were 30%. The latter is what caused the frays. However, people completely ignore the 70% similarities!!!!!! And because both great faiths believe they are correct, their differences will naturally cause fighting. Add to this that both faiths are politically ambitious {(The Bible is full of references to expansion, just like Islam)} and one can easily discern what will occur!