The Womens Defective Responsibility Gene

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Manson Maan
Freshman Poster

Post by Manson Maan »

I just had a thought , I just realised whats happening here ...

men from countries like America are being subject to crappy local women .. Women in say Russia are being subject to crappy men ..

So what we need to do is meet these women and save them ( and our selves ) and live happily ever after ...

THEN ! we export our crappy feminist women to Russia for re programming !

See whats happening ? men who treat women with too much respect or giving in to their desires end up breeding Feminists ! On the other hand Men that treat women with little regard except to briefly acknowledge their usefulness breed Awesome chicks !

ahaaaa , now I get it !

Treat em mean and keep em keen !

Nice guys finish last !

ahaaaaa !

lol

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Scientifically you are wrong. There is no gene that is necessary for responsibility. It's just a line of thought that any half intelligent brain can run on.

The reason women lack responsibility is because in society men never put the responsibility on women. It was always men taking the responsibility. To this day women are still raised in the west to some extent without the mentality of responsibility. That being said not all men have proper responsibility either.

Women for a long time have taken responsibility in other areas like raising children and cooking food and cleaning. Don't think that women have always been how they are right now in the 21st century where feminism has truly ruined quite a lot of them.
Manson Maan
Freshman Poster

Post by Manson Maan »

someone hasn't had their meds today ... hmmm ?

and I think behavioural geneticists would disagree with you on that one smarty pants.
who else here gets the feeling that Zionosis is a stalking femm bot ?

you femm bots are so easy to uncover lol
Mansion Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Mansion Man »

Hey guys , after a failed attempt at blocking me from this forum I am back in my new incarnation.

ilove you all , big hugs !
Mansion Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Mansion Man »

Oh Man did I just get a taste of a defective gay man carrying on like a bitch.

people of the world I can honestly say feminism has truly destroyed mens opinions of women. gay men of the world , I have nothing against you but for gods sake please don't act like bitches ...

gay men please do not mimmick the worst traits of women ...

that's all I got to say

oooooow
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Manson Maan wrote:someone hasn't had their meds today ... hmmm ?

and I think behavioural geneticists would disagree with you on that one smarty pants.
who else here gets the feeling that Zionosis is a stalking femm bot ?

you femm bots are so easy to uncover lol
Behavioral geneticists wouldn't disagree with me and you have no clue what you are talking about.
If you ever bothered to do biology and know what behavioral genetics was and you wouldn't be making this stupid claim you are.

Behavioral genetics is more to do with common traits like aggression and the severity of them based more on things like hormone levels. Those in turn are determined by gene mutations.

You on the other hand like an idiot are claiming responsibility is a gene. Clearly you never did biology as responsibility isn't a gene but rather something that is learned and sorry but many men exist without any responsibility and women can have responsibility.

Behavioral genetics on the other hand could determine how aggressive a person may be by their genetics or how sexual feelings effect them determined by their genetics and hormones.

How about you get an education before coming on here spewing your BS and claiming scientists agree with your BS when you have no idea what you are talking about.

Things like responsibility, Accountability, Honesty, Reliability etc are rather though processes that are mostly learned, Usually intelligent people have these traits more, But then you also have intelligent people that manipulate.
Mansion Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Mansion Man »

I think that any person who believes they are educated by learning books and university standards is most stupid of morons .. it is they who have no idea of real knowledge .. this is why they speak with such a sharp tongue .. Experience is THE highest knowledge , more than your biology books written by people who are extinct yet you still salivate over their dead words you silly girl.

The Experience of Man is that Women have a defect of responsibility , it is not in their genetics to take responsibility as a result of their continuous action, it is a conclusion by my experience that cannot be contested by you who compare real life to text books ...

So you can stick your ideas and lofty notions into your pipe ( possibly along with some other substances you could do with )

Or cant you take responsibility for being wrong ?

Scientists are being wronged by evolution every day .. take a look around silly girl, science is being re written as we speak .. but you would not have noticed yet .. youll have to wait for the new edition which by the time you have digested it will be 14 editions surpassed...

So anyway now that we have spanked that silly little school girl on the bottom who wants to see her clean my dishes ?

Go back in there and scrub that bathroom and don't come out till I give you permission.

Hugs

Mansion Man
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Mansion Man wrote:I think that any person who believes they are educated by learning books and university standards is most stupid of morons .. it is they who have no idea of real knowledge .. this is why they speak with such a sharp tongue .. Experience is THE highest knowledge , more than your biology books written by people who are extinct yet you still salivate over their dead words you silly girl.

The Experience of Man is that Women have a defect of responsibility , it is not in their genetics to take responsibility as a result of their continuous action, it is a conclusion by my experience that cannot be contested by you who compare real life to text books ...

So you can stick your ideas and lofty notions into your pipe ( possibly along with some other substances you could do with )

Or cant you take responsibility for being wrong ?

Scientists are being wronged by evolution every day .. take a look around silly girl, science is being re written as we speak .. but you would not have noticed yet .. youll have to wait for the new edition which by the time you have digested it will be 14 editions surpassed...

So anyway now that we have spanked that silly little school girl on the bottom who wants to see her clean my dishes ?

Go back in there and scrub that bathroom and don't come out till I give you permission.

Hugs

Mansion Man

You clearly don't have a brain or understand information you read. Your IQ is obviously in the 90's at best.
You are the same type that believe David Icke and Alex Jones, Just a fool and I am not arguing with you because you can't argue with stupid and arguing with stupid is just a waste of time because you don't know when you are wrong and can't comprehend anything half complex.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Zionosis wrote:You clearly don't have a brain or understand information you read. Your IQ is obviously in the 90's at best.
You are the same type that believe David Icke and Alex Jones, Just a fool and I am not arguing with you because you can't argue with stupid and arguing with stupid is just a waste of time because you don't know when you are wrong and can't comprehend anything half complex.
Instead of personally insulting people, which is against the rules of this forum, please just put people that you can't tolerate on ignore and forget about them.
Mansion Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Mansion Man »

Thank you FSCHMIDT. I also apologise for reacting to this little girl.

Now back to Man Talk with Mansion Maaaaan ! ( insert manly echo )

What I was thinking about last night was the Responsibility Gene in women when they argue. It was something inspired by Bill Burr in one of his videos and generally when you see women argue on forums.

What you will notice is they have a method ( all be it defective ) of examining your argument , then looking for the weak link , usually completely un related to the subject matter , that they feel they have more education in than you. While you are explaining the important parts of what you wanted to express you will notice a glazed look in their eye , this is their mind formulating a, what I call , Fem Bot Retaliation Exercise or FBRE.

This is a program that pulls key words and arguments from your current situation, then correlates this to past arguments and favours information on points they feel they won in the past, important to note, Feminists don't need to win arguments, they just need to have the last say and to them they are the winner regardless of how the argument went and in turn how things went from there...

So while you are explaining your side of the story they will come up with a plan of attack that's designed to change the point of the argument , they do this when they sense they are losing the point. What will happen is a red light will flash in their head and the next point comes up inside their brain with the symbol of a rabbit next to it. This indicates to them to change subject and rabbit on about that till they sense you have forgotten about the first point, then the program tips to past Regen Method, this is a part of the program that senses when they are winning a point , then interjects with a past situation where they " feel " they won the argument. Remember it is not relevant if they did , in fact its better for them if they didn't , because it adds another dimension of confusion for you.

Remember Feminists do not deal with reality , only their fantasy world and in that fantasy world they are always right. This feeds a point score system inside that fuels their argument and ego. Yes Feminists are very much Ego driven and winning at all costs even when that entails lying to them selves. You will often notice when you get a good point in that derails their FBRE System , it makes the brain go off line for a split second , then the default retort line comes up, this is pre loaded and is chosen from three default answers.

1 : You're just stupid !
2 : Why don't you just grow up !
3 : You must be Gay !

This then tells the Fem Bot to turn around and leave , the program then puts up a victory banner stating she has won the argument because in its operating system " Last Word " scores big points. This makes her feel better because the Defective Responsibility Gene is programmed to put up anything that makes her feel better rather than think into the problem , often asking them to see how they were wrong or how they could improve their process. The program then flashes a photo of a new pair of shoes or ice cream and they are off in the car to the mall.

Because the Defective Responsibility Gene is over riding the " Common Sense " operating system this causes conflicts within the brain of the Fem Bot. This has a negative effect on them generally however they are keep distracted by the need for either , New Shoes or Ice Cream.

This is why Fem Bots have so many shoes they wear once or twice and discard them ... its because after the initial excitement of the purchase is gone the shoes are then a symbol of failure and it reminds them of the argument they lost. So they get sent to the re cycling centre often known as Ebay. Caveat : if the shoes were paid for by your credit card that's another story, you will find they wear these shoes for a much longer time indeed they will brandish them in front of you asking with a cheeky tone " Like my new shoes hon ? " You can bet your bottom dollar you just paid for those !

This is why after an argument always check to see where your credit card is ! Fem Bots are addicted to spending money , and the best money to them is yours !

Now if you were to ask a Fem Bot to prove their original point , lets say you kept her on point ( this is the best way to beat her operating system ) you will notice she gives up and says one of the default response codes listed above. Please note that some of them have worked out how to change the response and either lengthen it or change it slightly to suit their taste but it always has a common theme.

What you will notice is they cannot back up their argument, if you ask them to prove their point the cant , because there is no point to their argument , this is a serious flaw in their operating system because it is based on Phase Unrelated System Sub Endocrine , or PUSSE.
This sub system tricks the hormones to release when they are losing an argument to make them feel good again.. but when the hormones wear off , which is after about 3 to 5 minutes , the original point , which was Fantasy Based , does not have the base it had when they PUSSE system created it... It then leaves the FEM Bot with a bad feeling of loss... Fem Bots cannot lose and this puts their operating system into Emergency Over Drive. Now at this point they will either have a melt down ( throwing stuff , mostly at you ) or Leave with yoru car and then later crash that car by causing an " accident "

Remember guys the pay off is to let them Fem Bot think they won by withdrawing ... don't get angry , don't get upset. Let her think she won .. and then leave with all your stuff in tact.

I remember speaking to a man in a pub once many years ago when I was having relationship issues .. he came over to me and sat down and we started chatting .. when he cottoned on to my situation he just said "" the way to survive women is to not play their games " he said it works wonders. And so if you can see this happening , just Stop , Drop and Roll ... Stop arguing , Drop the point and Roll off into the sun set.

You may get hit with the default argument closer " See you always run from responsibility " this one should get a good laugh as your rubber hits the road.

Stay strong men , don't play their games, enjoy your life and never let a Fem Bot stop you from being a Gentleman.

Hugs

Mansion Maan

: 0)
Mansion Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Mansion Man »

Hats off to Bill Burr , love that guy !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Y1Pbp0GnY