Is there any point to voting in the US?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Is there any point to voting in the US?

Post by Mr.Darcy »

The Republican/Democrat candidate will just lie and further bourgeoisie interests. Voting for any other party is a waste of vote. The safest bet is to vote Republican because at least you know they support bourgeoisie interest.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Votes are not even counted in America. Its just a show for the TV and Sheeps.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2959877/posts

In Some places. Mitt Romeny did not even got a single vote, there were 59 districts in which Romney got zero votes.

http://www.naturalnews.com/037901_prop_ ... asure.html

All Presidents in America are freemasons. Presidents are selected not elected.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

In short no...I gave up voting after voting for against Obama in 2012....I cant wait for my name to be purges from the voter rolls which will be in 4 years...
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

There isn't any point in voting in America. I would sell my 2016 Presidential Vote for $50 if I knew I wouldn't be charged with a crime or fined. Republic or Democrat, it's meaningless. Third Parties and Independents have no chance. Then there's the Congress which does nothing and stops everything...or ruins everything...or breaks everything or ruins something when they do something. They can't fix anything or anything positive. It's all corrupt.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

I believe not. I abandoned the vote several years ago.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Is there any point in voting in the US

Post by Teal Lantern »

Mr.Darcy wrote:The Republican/Democrat candidate will just lie and further bourgeoisie interests. Voting for any other party is a waste of vote. The safest bet is to vote Republican because at least you know they support bourgeoisie interest.
Winner takes all.
Show us where voting for the one who came in third was any more of a "waste" than voting for the one who came in second. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Well here in Australia it's mandatory so we just do it. In the USA it apparently isn't.

I wouldn't vote because I think it's rigged anyway. It's just an illusion to keep the people happy and make us think we are in control.

Even if the voting was legit the two major parties are the same anyways. It's all pointless.

You are controlled but be thankful for the things you do have. At least you aren't living like Africans.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne